Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Raider

Lovely W o n d e r l a nd
Daffodillies Bump Order!
Name : Lovely W o n d e r l a n d
How many bumps : 1OO, for now.
Thread : my thread(:
Bribe or regular slot : regular slot is fine.
Deadline? : none at all.
Image : Can you use the last one on your bump images post ? it matches my colors. lol.
Tip : Extra in the total. Too lazy to do math.
Total : Would 15K be good ?

My extra little note : I honestly don't want just a bunch of boring posts that say " bump " && that's it. Make it pretty && use like song lyrics or quotes or something of the sort. Even if it's just a small little picture or icon you like is even cool with me. If you want to, anyways. lol.

thank you for your order. i will look at your shop and see what i can come up as a post style. I have added your order to the front page and will start on it as soon as a slot opens up. i will send you a message with your post style for you to see if you like it before we start bumping.

Chatty Assailant

Daffodillies Bump Order!
Name : Rumpelstiltskin IX
How many bumps : 100
Thread : F-T
Bribe or regular slot : Regular
Deadline? : None <3
Image : #5
Tip : After order
Total : 300 + tip

Sparkly Smoker

Daffodillies Bump Mule
Lovely W o n d e r l a nd
Daffodillies Bump Order!
Name : Lovely W o n d e r l a n d
How many bumps : 1OO, for now.
Thread : my thread(:
Bribe or regular slot : regular slot is fine.
Deadline? : none at all.
Image : Can you use the last one on your bump images post ? it matches my colors. lol.
Tip : Extra in the total. Too lazy to do math.
Total : Would 15K be good ?

My extra little note : I honestly don't want just a bunch of boring posts that say " bump " && that's it. Make it pretty && use like song lyrics or quotes or something of the sort. Even if it's just a small little picture or icon you like is even cool with me. If you want to, anyways. lol.

thank you for your order. i will look at your shop and see what i can come up as a post style. I have added your order to the front page and will start on it as soon as a slot opens up. i will send you a message with your post style for you to see if you like it before we start bumping.

Thank you so much ! (:

Friendly Friend

9,550 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Crack Shot 50
Starting To Bump!
Slot # : 2 & 5
# Starting : 501 & 551
PBC : 88

Friendly Friend

9,550 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Crack Shot 50
MoonlitShadow87
Starting To Bump!
# Starting : 501 & 551
PBC : 88

Finishing Bumping!
# Ending : 550/1000 & 600/1000
PBC : 188

Friendly Friend

9,550 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Crack Shot 50
Starting To Bump!
Slot # : 1
# Starting : 331

Friendly Friend

9,550 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Crack Shot 50
MoonlitShadow87
Starting To Bump!
# Starting : 331

Finishing Bumping!
# Ending : 350/900
PBC : 208

Quotable Raider

Rumpelstiltskin IX
Daffodillies Bump Order!
Name : Rumpelstiltskin IX
How many bumps : 100
Thread : F-T
Bribe or regular slot : Regular
Deadline? : None <3
Image : #5
Tip : After order
Total : 300 + tip

your order has been added to the wait list. it will be started on as soon as we open up a slot. thank you.
Hire Me Please!
Name :Strider the Troll Muffin
How many posts do you do a day : Gaia says 5.44, but that's an average within a year-ish of activity I usually do a lot of posts at one time, like 50-100, or don't post at all during the day.
Past Experience : Nada (besides bumping my own threads)
Why should you be a part of us : Something to do while I wait for my own threads to be bumped, and I could help get orders done faster.

Quotable Raider

Strider the Troll Muffin
Hire Me Please!
How many posts do you do a day : Gaia says 5.44, but that's an average within a year-ish of activity I usually do a lot of posts at one time, like 50-100, or don't post at all during the day.
Why should you be a part of us : Something to do while I wait for my own threads to be bumped, and I could help get orders done faster.

Okay. Thanks for applying. Welcome aboard. You can start whenever you want.
Daffodillies Bump Mule
Strider the Troll Muffin
Hire Me Please!

Like I said, no experience... how does posting what bumps I've made in this forum work exactly?

Quotable Raider

Strider the Troll Muffin
Daffodillies Bump Mule
Strider the Troll Muffin
Hire Me Please!

Like I said, no experience... how does posting what bumps I've made in this forum work exactly?

just pick an order from the first page and then post in here what order you are starting and what number you are starting on and then bump that thread. when finished just post in here what slot you were working on and what number you stopped at. there are formats for this in the employee post if you want to use those. just keep track of your PBC (personal bump count) for pay day every week.
Starting To Bump!
# Starting : 351
PBC :
Finishing Bumping!
# Ending : 381
PBC : 30

Probably will just work as an occasional bumper, getting 30 or 40 in at a time. I don't want pay xD

Quotable Raider

Strider the Troll Muffin
Finishing Bumping!
# Ending : 381
PBC : 30

Probably will just work as an occasional bumper, getting 30 or 40 in at a time. I don't want pay xD

thank you! I'm trying to get your order finished. I'm the only left thats been bumping and I'm in college on my last year and I've got tons or work and extras activities to do so its hard for me to be on all the time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff