#150/500 Bumps

Sparkling Member

I WANT WORKERS!

Thread/Shop Name: [WRITERS/ARTISTS WANTED] Fanfictions/Original
Link: Here
Looking For: Writers and Artists
Criteria: Samples please (:
Pay: Varies by worker. I keep track.
Other: Please be commited to this. I think I've only had 2 out of 30 people finish the stories they said they were going to write. I get all excited so.. Please don't make me sad.

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
Bumps!
#151/500 Bumps

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
Bumps!
#152/500 Bumps

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
Bumps!
#153/500 Bumps

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
Bumps!
#154/500 Bumps

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
Bumps!
#155/500 Bumps

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
Bumps!
#156/500 Bumps

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
Bumps!
#157/500 Bumps

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
Bumps!
#158/500 Bumps

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
Bumps!
#159/500 Bumps

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
Bumps!
#160/500 Bumps

Dapper Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
GJC Mule
User Image

Pay Nothing [0g] To Get Here!
• The following people are those that want jobs. Want to hire them? Click on their username to go to their profile, where you can PM them!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shavella
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Shavella
Job of Interest: Writer, Poet, Bumper
Experience: Bumper since ' 09 and poet//writer since ' 05
Examples: "It was a lusty day, I looked up at the stars and sprung from joy. I glanced out the window, Looked at the time. I grabbed a on-the-road cup of coffee and ran after work before I was late."
Expected Payment: 4-5g Per bump. 5-10k Poem 20k-30k Story//Book.
Other: Thank you for looking at me as a secretary//writer//poet//bumper.

Winged Demon X
I WANT A JOB!

Username:Winged Demon X
Job of Interest: Programming of some kind.
Experience: PHP, CSS, HTML, Python
Examples: [x], [x], Siggy.
Expected Payment:50k+
Other:Learning JS to make extensions for google chrome.

The Lonely Gentleman
I WANT A JOB!

Username:The Lonely gentleman
Job of Interest:roleplaying later artist(starting January 10th ask now if you need me)
Experience:well i am a good roleplayer i can also do good tekteks
Examples:User Image User Image
Expected Payment:nothing to big but not as low as 50g
Other:

XxBunnyFlamexX
I WANT A JOB!

Username: XxBunnyFlamexX
Job of Interest: Bumping or banner making
Experience: i always make banners when i can and bump most of the time
Examples: Bumping um idk banner

Expected Payment: bumping 4-15 gold per bump Banner making depends the size
Other:

XxThe Piano MasterxX
I WANT A JOB!

Username: XxThe Piano MasterxX
Job of Interest: Writer, Drawer
Experience: In writing, I have gotten A's and A+'s from Elementry School to Junior High, with the occasional B+. For drawing, I have been drawing since I was 3. When I was a baby, I would pick up pencils and lots of other writing utensils, and draw everywhere.
Examples: I think my drawings are pretty decent, I'm still learning. My writing is CLEAN romance, (I don't do dirty stuff. I go up to kiss, and that's it.) I do drama, some action, and a bit of comedy. If you want MORE examples, either PM me, Or go to my art shop, and PM me for a writing sample
Expected Payment: Well... As long as it's reasonable. Give me 50g (lowest price) if I do a crappy job.
Other: Okay, I'm under 16, and I'm not a teen yet. So PLEASE go easy on me! Also, I'm usually online during the weekends. So I'm usually not around during weekdays. Sorry, Strict Parents.

sanitysanctum
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Sanitysanctum
Job of Interest: writing
Experience: ive written mainly for pleasure, but quite prolifically.
Examples:http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146853
Expected Payment: up for negotiation, as well as the genre, characters, etc.
Other: ill write just about any story you want, but provide your own reference materials, please. (character bios, settings) im also extremely reluctant to do fanfictions unless im already familiar with it.

Original Catastrophe
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Original Catastrophe
Job of Interest: Colorist
Experience: About 2 years
Examples: [x] [x] (NOTE: I DID NOT DRAW EITHER OF THESE ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE ARTISTS)
Expected Payment: Going halfers with whatever you charge.
Other: N/A?

Other: Beware of school. I might not reply quickly because of it.

Dark-Raven1475
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Dark-Raven1475
Job of Interest: Tekteker
Experience: Been tekteking for about three weeks.
Examples:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Expected Payment: 500gg
Other: I'd love to get a job right away.

Xx_xX-MARY-Xx_xX
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Xx_xX-MARY-Xx_xX
Job of Interest: bumper, advertiser
Experience: i have a bump shop!
Examples:
Expected Payment: bump is 3-5 g per bump
Other: please hire me

iDuckiie
I WANT A JOB!

Username:iDuckiie
Job of Interest:Mod
Experience:zero as a mod but i would like to try as hard as i can far a mod XD
Examples:
Expected Payment:10k a week
Other: if you want to hire me you can PM me

Light Angel of Music
I'D LIKE A JOB, PLEASE!

Username:
Light Angel of Music
Job of Interest:
TekTeking, bumping
Experience:
Honestly, I've only been tekteking for a week, but I make a lot every day.
Examples:
These are most of my examples: [in order from oldest to newest]
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Expected Payment:
Bumping: maybe 2g per bump?
Tekteking: Hmm... Whatever you're willing to pay.
Please PM me
Other:
It won't take me long to bump (duh) or make a tektek, as long as I know what you're looking for.

Princess Wise
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Princess Wise
Job of Interest: Waitress/Delivery Person
Experience: I worked at a minishop that a charity I participate in started.
Examples: N/A
Expected Payment: N/A
Other: I'm currently on vacation, so I have limited access to a computer, but I'll be back home where I have my own computer August 7th.

yellowrocker53090
I need a job!

YellowRocker53090
::Banners//Clothing designer//Coding//Advice//Avi Art//Advertising//Dream Avi::
All of these are my skills. Therefor; I have a lot of experience with them
You can pm me for Examples

Banners:500g
Clothing Designer:
---Sketch:5k
Coding: 10k-60k
Advice:
---Fashion:6k
---Gold Earning: 10k
Avi Art: 1k (without time constriction)
Advertising:
---Hire: 5k
---Each Post: 500g
Dream Avi:
---Free Flow: 1k
---Themed: 4k

Pm's are encouraged
I don't play on weekends.

Pearly Dolphin
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Pearly Dolphin
Job of Interest: Avatar/OC artist, making line art
Experience: None. eheh. sweatdrop
Examples: My dA account. Make sure to check my scraps.
Expected Payment: Something reasonable, I just want experience, really.
Contact: PM me either on here or dA. Or comment. I don't really care.
Other: I use manga studio Ex4 and a intuous3 tablet most of the time. I have access to PhotoShop 6, of which I rarely use.
I lost the game. xp

sandou_soccer17
User Image
I WANT A JOB!

Username: sandou_soccer17
Job of Interest: tekteker, french teacher, advertiser
Experience: tektek : 2 years
french teacher : I've been talking french since 14 years which is all my life
Examples: Kagome: User Image
Meroko: User Image
Rosette: User Image
Sakura Kinomoto: User Image
Tamaki: User Image
Shaolan (Syaoran, Shaoran): User Image
Expected Payment: Tektek(s) : 500g per tektek
french teacher : 1k for 5 leasons
advertiser: 1k per month
Other: on summer I am on gaia 2 weeks a month and in school time I am on gaia almost all the time I'm not at school. I love anime, manga and cosplay (that's why my samples of tektek are all cosplays sweatdrop )

RainbowSprinkleChan
I WANT A JOB!

Username: RainbowSprinkleChan
Job of Interest: Bumping
Experience: Onigiri Bump Shop
Examples:
Expected Payment: I don't really mind how much I get payed.
Other:

BagelNoms
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Bagelnoms
Job of Interest: Writer
Poet
Literary Something?

Experience: I love writing, but dont have much experience.
Expected Payment: Have your say, but i will expect a reasonable price.
Other: PM me for some samples, i can do poems, short storys, paragraph, OC fiction, fanfiction, you name it! User Image

iMagineMusic
I WANT A JOB!

Username:iMagineMusic
Job of Interest:TEKTEKER
Experience:A few months
Expected Payment:I Just expect about 1k but I'm just expecting
Other:I want a job at a professional tektek shop. With good designs and good forms and all :]

Amia Folliot
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Amia Folliot
Experience: I have been writing for three years already. Writing has been a way to express my feelings.
Expected Payment: 1000 gold per page.
Other: Current writing shop is here
User Image

bets13
I WANT A JOB!

Username: bets13

Job of Interest: Advertiser(first choice), tektekker(second choice). possibly bumper

Experience: Have advertised for myself, to get other into special events, tektekked for many, and winning contests for a prize

Expected Payment:Depends, can name yur price, and i will accept reasonable prices

Other: Please hire me!

MiiZZ N3RD
I WANT A JOB!

Username: MiiZZ N3RD
Job of Interest: Bumper, MS art, Avatar edits, Writting poems, The iPod Pictures, Banners, more... (I gotta think harder x___x)
Experience: I had my own shops. heart
Expected Payment: We could work it out in a pm.
Other: I need a job D:

vich-pyon
I WANT A JOB!

Username:vich-pyon
Job of Interest:bumping, beta-reading,drawing your avatar,maid-cafeing *smugs*
Experience:I'm online for an average time of 2 hours but sometimes even more. I go to the forums often, and I bump. I go to fanfiction.com to "flame" works but I make sure only to point out the mistakes and not make up thing-- a.k.a. constructive criticism ( though I don't beta-read my works razz ). I draw in anime style but my photoshopping skills are very weak. So, I could assume that I could only take the job of an outline-ist. My maid cafe skills? Well, I have no experience, but I'm always up to doing something fun.
Expected Payment:I expect at least 500 gold a week. But, if you are going to make me all those jobs in one day, then I expect to paid at least 500 gold per day.
Other: I could also read dreams of people who have a hard time/in a state of confusion who cannot seem to figure out what they really feel. My style is not aiming to see the future but rather to see the unconscious side of your brain that you couldn't seem to express.

gaypridewonder
I WANT A JOB!

Username: gaypridewonder
Job of Interest: bumper, photographer, photoshopper, trash/bug collector moderator, writer
Experience: I am a moderator for a few guilds. I have taken photography classes and have one of my projects as the banner on the Nymph's Whispers guilds main page.
Expected Payment: bumps- 1-3 g per bump, moderator 100-300 g per week, photographer/photshopper 50-as much as you think the photo is worth, trash/bug collector market value for bugs/trash, writer depends on how much you are willing to spend on a story
Other: I am on every night that is possible, there is only one or two days a month that I cannot get online, but I am willing to work to make up for those nights. I am an overachiever, I get the job done and then some.
Samples are available upon request, I am willing to write anything on demand.

zenistar
I WANT A JOB!

Username: zenistar
Job of Interest: hmm. bumper/photoshopping stuff smile
Experience: I used to bump in another site. razz lost my account though crying .
Been photoshopping for quite a long time.
Expected Payment:
2-3g Per bump
Pay for photoshopping can be discussed. but minimum is 1000g. depending on the complexity.
Other:On gaia pretty long, lost previous account user and pass crying .
PM me if you're going to hire me with the title: You're hired!
-State details of job and hours u need me to work.
If you're interested in seeing samples pm me with the title: Samples Please!

mcm_Maricrism
I WANT A JOB!

Username: mcm_Maricrism
Job of Interest: Sketching some avatars I can only draw...
Experience: I won in some contest in our school but mostly in painting but I am also rewarded in my section as best of making arts... because I can do everything... But for here in gaia I can only draw avatars... this is my examples: xXSAMPLES1Xx xXSAMPLES2Xx
Expected Payment: 5000gold
Other: If your having an art shop you can hire me forever.. Im always online and mostly im always available. Please PM me if you want to hire me. I need a job so badly. Please? Ok thats all from me..

XxHarl3mz H0tt3stxX
heart heart I'M IN NEED OF A JOB! heart heart

Username: XxHarl3mz H0tt3stxX

Job of Interest: Roleplayer, Dream Avatar Creator, and or Bumper

Experience: Let's See I have Roleplayed Tons, Made three dream avatars for myself, And I like to bump ^^

Expected Payment: Anything as long as it is fair

Other: I'm on Everyday unless there is an emergency or something in the family. And I am very reliable and Respectful

F0urletterlies
Shut up, Music is speaking♪♪
I WANT A JOB!

Username:f0urletterlies
Job of Interest:Writer, Post formatting, Bumper, Odd jobs, and anything else that you may ned.
Experience:I have written countless stories (PM me for examples), I have also bumped for may different sevices and odd jobs can include anything from drawing to post formatting. I am also the owner of a ouija board if anyone would like to start a service with me.
Expected Payment:This can be discussed privately via PM once I know what job you are looking to hire me into.
Other: I am online frequently and I am very dedicated. I do not leave once I start something.
♪♪Okay, now it's your turn.

KillerAngelNaomi
I WANT A JOB

Username: KillerAngelNaomi
Experience: I've been writing for five years, and though it might not seem a lot I've progressed very far in a very short amount of time.
Samples: My fanfiction.net account is Snowflake Flower. A recommended piece of work is the 27th drabble in "36 Drabbles". Samples can also be requested (given not all of my work is posted on FF.net).
Expected Payment: Will be discussed, depending on the size of the story. (A certain amount for a certain number of pages.)
Other: A deadline for your story request can also be discussed and arranged. I am usually only on Gaia about once a day, so if I don't reply to your message please be patient. If it is urgent, send me a private message via FF.net.

Musicalities_Muse
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Musicalities_Muse
Job of Interest: Writer or Bumper
Experience: I have always written and on my other account (f0urletterlies) and this one, I have had writing shops. I have had my own bumping thread and I have bumped for many services. Writing examples available upon request.
Expected Payment: If you are interested in hiring me as a writer, this can be discussed privately. If you want me as a bumper, then approximately 2 gold per bump.
Other: I am online A LOT. By a lot, I mean over 5 hours a day sometimes. I have no life. 3nodding

Almighty Gord Lord
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Almighty Gord Lord
Job of Interest: Roleplaying, post coding, mathmatical and english tutor, writer, thread manager, "Go-to" guy, Gambler.
Experience: Roleplaying: I have been roleplaying for about five or six years. I may not have been on gaia roleplaying, but I have been roleplaying long before this site. I am semi-literate to literate, but it depends on what you can give me.

Post coding: I've been coding posts for about three years, but the ones that I pride myself in are in my Testing Gord. As far as this is concerned, the amount of time it takes depends on the complexity of the post design.

Tutor (Math and English): I've been doing math since I was able to comprehend it, so about eleven years. My father as a chemist, I've had a bit of a broader understanding of mathematics and it is my greatest subject next to languages. With English, I take some degree of pride in my vocabulary and figures of speech. It is my first language, and I have knowledge of Latin as well to help with definitions of words.

Writing: I have been writing for about eight years. Poems, short stories, chapter stories, most recently I wrote a condensed myth that will hopefully spur into something larger than a school assignment. I am more than willing to write a story for you, more so than a poem but that I will also do. You will have to message me for information on this.

Thread Manager: Although in life my room may be a mess, I am very organized. (I see a messy room as an indication that said person finds order in chaos; an admirable trait, no?) If you are away, I can check up and update threads, or anything else you may require assistance with concerning your thread.

"Go-to" guy: This basically means that I'm here for a person to go to. If you have problems, in real life or on Gaia, I am more than happy to hear you out and give advice on the situation. Also, if you have questions regarding functioning related to gaia, look no further. A "go-to" guy, is just a helper who is always there.

Gambler: I shouldn't call it such, but I can't think of a better name. I am very good with blackjack and the slots, both in real life and on gaia. If you give me an amount of tokens and a goal for tickets, I would be more than happy to fetch it for you as you do more important matters.

Expected Payment: Roleplay: 1oo gold (or 1 veil of red, blue, or green ink)per expected paragraph
Post Coding: Discuss this with me.
Tutor: Again, discuss with me.
Writer: For stories, 2oo-3oo gold per paragraph, or 5oo gold per page. (Or, 3 veils of red, blue or green ink per paragraph, or 6 veils per page). For poems, generally the same as roleplaying, but discuss with me in advance.
Thread Manager: Discuss; it depends on expected task.
"Go-to" guy: I really don't wanna charge for this kind of thing, so I'll say 5o gold per private message.
Gambler: 6oog per 1ooo tokens. (or 1 veil of white ink, or 4 of red, blue, or green)

Other: I am more than willing to discuss other means of employment. I'd like to steer clear of bumping, if it can be avoided. You can contact me through PM, MSN (togatosx@hotmail.com), or AIM (TogatosX).

Good Day, and thank you kindly~

NinebB0nesfr33d
I WANT A JOB!

Username: NinebB0nesFr33d
Experience: No experience, but can learn any system very quickly.
Expected Payment: 2 gold a bump?
Other: I'm just looking for a place to enjoy myself while on gaia with my real life fiance. Trying to earn her some gold so I can spoil her here as much as I do off of gaia. We have her to thank for this new account. I promise to be loyal to my bumping service.

Cheers.

christian the charmed
I WANT A JOB!

Username: christian the charmed
Job of Interest: roleplayer, writer
Experience: I have been roleplaying for quite some time. I've written stories that have won awards and plotlines ever since I was seven.
Expected Payment: We can discuss this at a later time in a private place.
Other: I can provide samples for roleplaying and writing.

~ x Queen_Dana x ~
I WANT A JOB!

Username: ~ x Queen_Dana x ~
Job of Interest: Gamer
Experience: always online, step - dad is a computer techincan, always online when traditional school is out.(just about)
Expected Payment: 1,000g
Other:

waypou2004
I WANT A JOB!

Username: waypou2004
Experience: About to months.
Expected Payment: Whatever you want to pay.
Other: I really need the job but I can't download, use or save .psd files.

Chii little chobit
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Chii_little_chobit
Job of Interest:Artist (drawer)
TekTeker
Roleplaying

Experience: :Artist (drawer) = 3 years
TekTeker = 3 years
Roleplaying = 1 year

Expected Payment: Depends on the art usualy [from 10k up]
TekTeks = depends on what is required. [minimum = 200g]
Roleplays = depends on if i can play an original role or pre-set role. [this one is more from fun]

Other: PM for samples and/or if you want to hire me.
PM title is preferred to be titled "You have a job!" or "Samples please?" but it dosen't really matter the title

Hikari_Saito
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Hikari_Saito
Job of Interest: Roleplaying
Experience: 5 years, Semi-Lit to Literate, depends on how much you give me to work with
Expected Payment: Free!
Other: This is my page with everything that has what I do, it also has some pictures to create some ideas and some of my own premade plots. Feel free to PM or post in my page.

Hikari_Saito's Roleplay Page

Amaya R. Sparda
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Amaya R. Sparda
Job of Interest: Bumper, Poet, Writer, Tekteker, and roleplayer
Experience: Bumping for about a year.
Poet and Writer = 4 years
TekTeker = 3 years
Roleplaying = 3 years
Expected Payment: Bumping = minimum 2g per bump.
Poems, and writings: depends on length and theme [minimum = 100g]
Roleplays = depends on if i can play an original role or pre-set role. [minimum = 500g]
PM title is preferred to be titled "You have a job!" or "Samples please?"

I WANT A JOB!

Username: II LiTtLe MoNsTeR II
Job of Interest: Tekteking
Experience: I have been tekteking for about 2 years.
Examples: PM me for examples
Expected Payment: We can discuss payment via PM, depending on the quality of the avi.
Other: Hire me! xD

| Welcome | MiniGuide | Gold Hiring | Gold JW | Silver Hiring | Silver JW | Bronze Hiring | Bronze JW | Forms | Ads | Link Back |

Dapper Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
GJC Mule
User Image

Pay Nothing [0g] To Get Here!
• The following people are those that want jobs. Want to hire them? Click on their username to go to their profile, where you can PM them!

Shavella
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Shavella
Job of Interest: Writer, Poet, Bumper
Experience: Bumper since ' 09 and poet//writer since ' 05
Examples: "It was a lusty day, I looked up at the stars and sprung from joy. I glanced out the window, Looked at the time. I grabbed a on-the-road cup of coffee and ran after work before I was late."
Expected Payment: 4-5g Per bump. 5-10k Poem 20k-30k Story//Book.
Other: Thank you for looking at me as a secretary//writer//poet//bumper.

Winged Demon X
I WANT A JOB!

Username:Winged Demon X
Job of Interest: Programming of some kind.
Experience: PHP, CSS, HTML, Python
Examples: [x], [x], Siggy.
Expected Payment:50k+
Other:Learning JS to make extensions for google chrome.

The Lonely Gentleman
I WANT A JOB!

Username:The Lonely gentleman
Job of Interest:roleplaying later artist(starting January 10th ask now if you need me)
Experience:well i am a good roleplayer i can also do good tekteks
Examples:User Image User Image
Expected Payment:nothing to big but not as low as 50g
Other:

XxBunnyFlamexX
I WANT A JOB!

Username: XxBunnyFlamexX
Job of Interest: Bumping or banner making
Experience: i always make banners when i can and bump most of the time
Examples: Bumping um idk banner

Expected Payment: bumping 4-15 gold per bump Banner making depends the size
Other:

XxThe Piano MasterxX
I WANT A JOB!

Username: XxThe Piano MasterxX
Job of Interest: Writer, Drawer
Experience: In writing, I have gotten A's and A+'s from Elementry School to Junior High, with the occasional B+. For drawing, I have been drawing since I was 3. When I was a baby, I would pick up pencils and lots of other writing utensils, and draw everywhere.
Examples: I think my drawings are pretty decent, I'm still learning. My writing is CLEAN romance, (I don't do dirty stuff. I go up to kiss, and that's it.) I do drama, some action, and a bit of comedy. If you want MORE examples, either PM me, Or go to my art shop, and PM me for a writing sample
Expected Payment: Well... As long as it's reasonable. Give me 50g (lowest price) if I do a crappy job.
Other: Okay, I'm under 16, and I'm not a teen yet. So PLEASE go easy on me! Also, I'm usually online during the weekends. So I'm usually not around during weekdays. Sorry, Strict Parents.

sanitysanctum
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Sanitysanctum
Job of Interest: writing
Experience: ive written mainly for pleasure, but quite prolifically.
Examples:http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146853
Expected Payment: up for negotiation, as well as the genre, characters, etc.
Other: ill write just about any story you want, but provide your own reference materials, please. (character bios, settings) im also extremely reluctant to do fanfictions unless im already familiar with it.

Original Catastrophe
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Original Catastrophe
Experience: About 2 years
Examples: [x] [x] (NOTE: I DID NOT DRAW EITHER OF THESE ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE ARTISTS)
Expected Payment: Going halfers with whatever you charge.
Other: N/A?

Other: Beware of school. I might not reply quickly because of it.

Dark-Raven1475
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Dark-Raven1475
Job of Interest: Tekteker
Experience: Been tekteking for about three weeks.
Examples:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Expected Payment: 500gg
Other: I'd love to get a job right away.

Xx_xX-MARY-Xx_xX
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Xx_xX-MARY-Xx_xX
Job of Interest: bumper, advertiser
Experience: i have a bump shop!
Examples:
Expected Payment: bump is 3-5 g per bump
Other: please hire me

iDuckiie
I WANT A JOB!

Username:iDuckiie
Job of Interest:Mod
Experience:zero as a mod but i would like to try as hard as i can far a mod XD
Examples:
Expected Payment:10k a week
Other: if you want to hire me you can PM me

Light Angel of Music
I'D LIKE A JOB, PLEASE!

Username:
Light Angel of Music
Job of Interest:
TekTeking, bumping
Experience:
Honestly, I've only been tekteking for a week, but I make a lot every day.
Examples:
These are most of my examples: [in order from oldest to newest]
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Expected Payment:
Bumping: maybe 2g per bump?
Tekteking: Hmm... Whatever you're willing to pay.
Please PM me
Other:
It won't take me long to bump (duh) or make a tektek, as long as I know what you're looking for.

Princess Wise
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Princess Wise
Job of Interest: Waitress/Delivery Person
Experience: I worked at a minishop that a charity I participate in started.
Examples: N/A
Expected Payment: N/A
Other: I'm currently on vacation, so I have limited access to a computer, but I'll be back home where I have my own computer August 7th.

yellowrocker53090
I need a job!

YellowRocker53090
::Banners//Clothing designer//Coding//Advice//Avi Art//Advertising//Dream Avi::
All of these are my skills. Therefor; I have a lot of experience with them
You can pm me for Examples

Banners:500g
Clothing Designer:
---Sketch:5k
Coding: 10k-60k
Advice:
---Fashion:6k
---Gold Earning: 10k
Avi Art: 1k (without time constriction)
Advertising:
---Hire: 5k
---Each Post: 500g
Dream Avi:
---Free Flow: 1k
---Themed: 4k

Pm's are encouraged
I don't play on weekends.

Pearly Dolphin
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Pearly Dolphin
Job of Interest: Avatar/OC artist, making line art
Experience: None. eheh. sweatdrop
Examples: My dA account. Make sure to check my scraps.
Expected Payment: Something reasonable, I just want experience, really.
Contact: PM me either on here or dA. Or comment. I don't really care.
Other: I use manga studio Ex4 and a intuous3 tablet most of the time. I have access to PhotoShop 6, of which I rarely use.
I lost the game. xp

sandou_soccer17
User Image
I WANT A JOB!

Username: sandou_soccer17
Job of Interest: tekteker, french teacher, advertiser
Experience: tektek : 2 years
french teacher : I've been talking french since 14 years which is all my life
Examples: Kagome: User Image
Meroko: User Image
Rosette: User Image
Sakura Kinomoto: User Image
Tamaki: User Image
Shaolan (Syaoran, Shaoran): User Image
Expected Payment: Tektek(s) : 500g per tektek
french teacher : 1k for 5 leasons
advertiser: 1k per month
Other: on summer I am on gaia 2 weeks a month and in school time I am on gaia almost all the time I'm not at school. I love anime, manga and cosplay (that's why my samples of tektek are all cosplays sweatdrop )

RainbowSprinkleChan
I WANT A JOB!

Username: RainbowSprinkleChan
Experience: Onigiri Bump Shop
Examples:
Expected Payment: I don't really mind how much I get payed.
Other:

BagelNoms
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Bagelnoms
Poet
Literary Something?

Experience: I love writing, but dont have much experience.
Expected Payment: Have your say, but i will expect a reasonable price.
Other: PM me for some samples, i can do poems, short storys, paragraph, OC fiction, fanfiction, you name it! User Image

iMagineMusic
I WANT A JOB!

Username:iMagineMusic
Job of Interest:TEKTEKER
Experience:A few months
Expected Payment:I Just expect about 1k but I'm just expecting
Other:I want a job at a professional tektek shop. With good designs and good forms and all :]

Amia Folliot
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Amia Folliot
Experience: I have been writing for three years already. Writing has been a way to express my feelings.
Expected Payment: 1000 gold per page.
Other: Current writing shop is here
User Image

bets13
I WANT A JOB!

Username: bets13

Job of Interest: Advertiser(first choice), tektekker(second choice). possibly bumper

Experience: Have advertised for myself, to get other into special events, tektekked for many, and winning contests for a prize

Expected Payment:Depends, can name yur price, and i will accept reasonable prices

Other: Please hire me!

MiiZZ N3RD
I WANT A JOB!

Username: MiiZZ N3RD
Job of Interest: Bumper, MS art, Avatar edits, Writting poems, The iPod Pictures, Banners, more... (I gotta think harder x___x)
Experience: I had my own shops. heart
Expected Payment: We could work it out in a pm.
Other: I need a job D:

vich-pyon
I WANT A JOB!

Username:vich-pyon
Job of Interest:bumping, beta-reading,drawing your avatar,maid-cafeing *smugs*
Experience:I'm online for an average time of 2 hours but sometimes even more. I go to the forums often, and I bump. I go to fanfiction.com to "flame" works but I make sure only to point out the mistakes and not make up thing-- a.k.a. constructive criticism ( though I don't beta-read my works razz ). I draw in anime style but my photoshopping skills are very weak. So, I could assume that I could only take the job of an outline-ist. My maid cafe skills? Well, I have no experience, but I'm always up to doing something fun.
Expected Payment:I expect at least 500 gold a week. But, if you are going to make me all those jobs in one day, then I expect to paid at least 500 gold per day.
Other: I could also read dreams of people who have a hard time/in a state of confusion who cannot seem to figure out what they really feel. My style is not aiming to see the future but rather to see the unconscious side of your brain that you couldn't seem to express.

gaypridewonder
I WANT A JOB!

Username: gaypridewonder
Job of Interest: bumper, photographer, photoshopper, trash/bug collector moderator, writer
Experience: I am a moderator for a few guilds. I have taken photography classes and have one of my projects as the banner on the Nymph's Whispers guilds main page.
Expected Payment: bumps- 1-3 g per bump, moderator 100-300 g per week, photographer/photshopper 50-as much as you think the photo is worth, trash/bug collector market value for bugs/trash, writer depends on how much you are willing to spend on a story
Other: I am on every night that is possible, there is only one or two days a month that I cannot get online, but I am willing to work to make up for those nights. I am an overachiever, I get the job done and then some.
Samples are available upon request, I am willing to write anything on demand.

zenistar
I WANT A JOB!

Username: zenistar
Job of Interest: hmm. bumper/photoshopping stuff smile
Experience: I used to bump in another site. razz lost my account though crying .
Been photoshopping for quite a long time.
Expected Payment:
2-3g Per bump
Pay for photoshopping can be discussed. but minimum is 1000g. depending on the complexity.
Other:On gaia pretty long, lost previous account user and pass crying .
PM me if you're going to hire me with the title: You're hired!
-State details of job and hours u need me to work.
If you're interested in seeing samples pm me with the title: Samples Please!

mcm_Maricrism
I WANT A JOB!

Username: mcm_Maricrism
Job of Interest: Sketching some avatars I can only draw...
Experience: I won in some contest in our school but mostly in painting but I am also rewarded in my section as best of making arts... because I can do everything... But for here in gaia I can only draw avatars... this is my examples: xXSAMPLES1Xx xXSAMPLES2Xx
Expected Payment: 5000gold
Other: If your having an art shop you can hire me forever.. Im always online and mostly im always available. Please PM me if you want to hire me. I need a job so badly. Please? Ok thats all from me..

XxHarl3mz H0tt3stxX
heart heart I'M IN NEED OF A JOB! heart heart

Username: XxHarl3mz H0tt3stxX

Job of Interest: Roleplayer, Dream Avatar Creator, and or Bumper

Experience: Let's See I have Roleplayed Tons, Made three dream avatars for myself, And I like to bump ^^

Expected Payment: Anything as long as it is fair

Other: I'm on Everyday unless there is an emergency or something in the family. And I am very reliable and Respectful

F0urletterlies
Shut up, Music is speaking♪♪
I WANT A JOB!

Username:f0urletterlies
Job of Interest:Writer, Post formatting, Bumper, Odd jobs, and anything else that you may ned.
Experience:I have written countless stories (PM me for examples), I have also bumped for may different sevices and odd jobs can include anything from drawing to post formatting. I am also the owner of a ouija board if anyone would like to start a service with me.
Expected Payment:This can be discussed privately via PM once I know what job you are looking to hire me into.
Other: I am online frequently and I am very dedicated. I do not leave once I start something.
♪♪Okay, now it's your turn.

KillerAngelNaomi
I WANT A JOB

Username: KillerAngelNaomi
Experience: I've been writing for five years, and though it might not seem a lot I've progressed very far in a very short amount of time.
Samples: My fanfiction.net account is Snowflake Flower. A recommended piece of work is the 27th drabble in "36 Drabbles". Samples can also be requested (given not all of my work is posted on FF.net).
Expected Payment: Will be discussed, depending on the size of the story. (A certain amount for a certain number of pages.)
Other: A deadline for your story request can also be discussed and arranged. I am usually only on Gaia about once a day, so if I don't reply to your message please be patient. If it is urgent, send me a private message via FF.net.

Musicalities_Muse
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Musicalities_Muse
Job of Interest: Writer or Bumper
Experience: I have always written and on my other account (f0urletterlies) and this one, I have had writing shops. I have had my own bumping thread and I have bumped for many services. Writing examples available upon request.
Expected Payment: If you are interested in hiring me as a writer, this can be discussed privately. If you want me as a bumper, then approximately 2 gold per bump.
Other: I am online A LOT. By a lot, I mean over 5 hours a day sometimes. I have no life. 3nodding

Almighty Gord Lord
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Almighty Gord Lord
Job of Interest: Roleplaying, post coding, mathmatical and english tutor, writer, thread manager, "Go-to" guy, Gambler.
Experience: Roleplaying: I have been roleplaying for about five or six years. I may not have been on gaia roleplaying, but I have been roleplaying long before this site. I am semi-literate to literate, but it depends on what you can give me.

Post coding: I've been coding posts for about three years, but the ones that I pride myself in are in my Testing Gord. As far as this is concerned, the amount of time it takes depends on the complexity of the post design.

Tutor (Math and English): I've been doing math since I was able to comprehend it, so about eleven years. My father as a chemist, I've had a bit of a broader understanding of mathematics and it is my greatest subject next to languages. With English, I take some degree of pride in my vocabulary and figures of speech. It is my first language, and I have knowledge of Latin as well to help with definitions of words.

Writing: I have been writing for about eight years. Poems, short stories, chapter stories, most recently I wrote a condensed myth that will hopefully spur into something larger than a school assignment. I am more than willing to write a story for you, more so than a poem but that I will also do. You will have to message me for information on this.

Thread Manager: Although in life my room may be a mess, I am very organized. (I see a messy room as an indication that said person finds order in chaos; an admirable trait, no?) If you are away, I can check up and update threads, or anything else you may require assistance with concerning your thread.

"Go-to" guy: This basically means that I'm here for a person to go to. If you have problems, in real life or on Gaia, I am more than happy to hear you out and give advice on the situation. Also, if you have questions regarding functioning related to gaia, look no further. A "go-to" guy, is just a helper who is always there.

Gambler: I shouldn't call it such, but I can't think of a better name. I am very good with blackjack and the slots, both in real life and on gaia. If you give me an amount of tokens and a goal for tickets, I would be more than happy to fetch it for you as you do more important matters.

Expected Payment: Roleplay: 1oo gold (or 1 veil of red, blue, or green ink)per expected paragraph
Post Coding: Discuss this with me.
Tutor: Again, discuss with me.
Writer: For stories, 2oo-3oo gold per paragraph, or 5oo gold per page. (Or, 3 veils of red, blue or green ink per paragraph, or 6 veils per page). For poems, generally the same as roleplaying, but discuss with me in advance.
Thread Manager: Discuss; it depends on expected task.
"Go-to" guy: I really don't wanna charge for this kind of thing, so I'll say 5o gold per private message.
Gambler: 6oog per 1ooo tokens. (or 1 veil of white ink, or 4 of red, blue, or green)

Other: I am more than willing to discuss other means of employment. I'd like to steer clear of bumping, if it can be avoided. You can contact me through PM, MSN (togatosx@hotmail.com), or AIM (TogatosX).

Good Day, and thank you kindly~

NinebB0nesfr33d
I WANT A JOB!

Username: NinebB0nesFr33d
Experience: No experience, but can learn any system very quickly.
Expected Payment: 2 gold a bump?
Other: I'm just looking for a place to enjoy myself while on gaia with my real life fiance. Trying to earn her some gold so I can spoil her here as much as I do off of gaia. We have her to thank for this new account. I promise to be loyal to my bumping service.

Cheers.

christian the charmed
I WANT A JOB!

Username: christian the charmed
Job of Interest: roleplayer, writer
Experience: I have been roleplaying for quite some time. I've written stories that have won awards and plotlines ever since I was seven.
Expected Payment: We can discuss this at a later time in a private place.
Other: I can provide samples for roleplaying and writing.

~ x Queen_Dana x ~
I WANT A JOB!

Username: ~ x Queen_Dana x ~
Job of Interest: Gamer
Experience: always online, step - dad is a computer techincan, always online when traditional school is out.(just about)
Expected Payment: 1,000g
Other:

waypou2004
I WANT A JOB!

Username: waypou2004
Experience: About to months.
Expected Payment: Whatever you want to pay.
Other: I really need the job but I can't download, use or save .psd files.

Chii little chobit
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Chii_little_chobit
Job of Interest:Artist (drawer)
TekTeker
Roleplaying

Experience: :Artist (drawer) = 3 years
TekTeker = 3 years
Roleplaying = 1 year

Expected Payment: Depends on the art usualy [from 10k up]
Roleplays = depends on if i can play an original role or pre-set role. [this one is more from fun]

PM title is preferred to be titled "You have a job!" or "Samples please?" but it dosen't really matter the title

Hikari_Saito
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Hikari_Saito
Job of Interest: Roleplaying
Experience: 5 years, Semi-Lit to Literate, depends on how much you give me to work with
Expected Payment: Free!
Other: This is my page with everything that has what I do, it also has some pictures to create some ideas and some of my own premade plots. Feel free to PM or post in my page.

Hikari_Saito's Roleplay Page

Amaya R. Sparda
I WANT A JOB!

Username: Amaya R. Sparda
Job of Interest: Bumper, Poet, Writer, Tekteker, and roleplayer
Experience: Bumping for about a year.
Poet and Writer = 4 years
TekTeker = 3 years
Roleplaying = 3 years
Expected Payment: Bumping = minimum 2g per bump.
Poems, and writings: depends on length and theme [minimum = 100g]
Roleplays = depends on if i can play an original role or pre-set role. [minimum = 500g]
PM title is preferred to be titled "You have a job!" or "Samples please?"

I WANT A JOB!

Username: II LiTtLe MoNsTeR IIII LiTtLe MoNsTeR II
Job of Interest: Tekteking
Experience: I have been tekteking for about 2 years.
Examples: PM me for examples
Expected Payment: We can discuss payment via PM, depending on the quality of the avi.
Other: Hire me! xD

| Welcome | MiniGuide | Gold Hiring | Gold JW | Silver Hiring | Silver JW | Bronze Hiring | Bronze JW | Forms | Ads | Link Back |

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff