Precious Darling

10,500 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Tiny Waffles
xromanticxshadowx
Tiny Waffles
I can see how the date of birth effects a reading and even at times the gender, but out of curiosity how does sexual orientation impact a reading?

I had a mix up earlier when looking at relationship questions. I was unaware of the person getting the reading being gay and the cards showed children so I said he would make a great mother. and asked if he was pregnant lol

But that only pertains to gender, being a mother or father has nothing to do with orientation and has to do with misidentifying gender... unless I misunderstood.

basicly I do not want to say "oh i see a man in your future" if you are a lesbian. Just trying be polite, plus if you were to be a girl who likes other girls, the man would mean something else, like a best friend or even a father figure.

Precious Darling

10,500 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
dazey daisy daysie
xromanticxshadowx
dazey daisy daysie
5- 10m depending on how helpful/accurate the reading is?

User Image
sorry to bother you
could you please delete this post on the first page please?
I am trying make the first posts for information.
Thank you very much
User Image
oh of course, not a problem at all!! done~ 3nodding

thank you so much :3

Gaian

xromanticxshadowx
Tiny Waffles
xromanticxshadowx
Tiny Waffles
I can see how the date of birth effects a reading and even at times the gender, but out of curiosity how does sexual orientation impact a reading?

I had a mix up earlier when looking at relationship questions. I was unaware of the person getting the reading being gay and the cards showed children so I said he would make a great mother. and asked if he was pregnant lol

But that only pertains to gender, being a mother or father has nothing to do with orientation and has to do with misidentifying gender... unless I misunderstood.

basicly I do not want to say "oh i see a man in your future" if you are a lesbian. Just trying be polite, plus if you were to be a girl who likes other girls, the man would mean something else, like a best friend or even a father figure.

That makes much more sense. I've just never heard of it being asked over a card reading.

Precious Darling

10,500 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Tiny Waffles

That makes much more sense. I've just never heard of it being asked over a card reading.
If people wish not to mention it, i do not need to know. It is more for not affending anyone while doing readings, and I like to be informative with my readings, and get as much as I can out of them for you guys.
xromanticxshadowx
Tiny Waffles

If people wish not to mention it, i do not need to know. It is more for not affending anyone while doing readings, and I like to be informative with my readings, and get as much as I can out of them for you guys.

It's "o"ffending...dear.....

Now, as for this chicka's card readings, I recommend them. The spelled out who I was to a T crossed and an i dotted. Currently willing to pay for a second reading. You'd be surprised what you could learn in these cards about yourself if you are willing ot be honest with yourself. wink

Precious Darling

10,500 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Zethro Saigo
xromanticxshadowx
Tiny Waffles

Now, as for this chicka's card readings, I recommend them. The spelled out who I was to a T crossed and an i dotted. Currently willing to pay for a second reading. You'd be surprised what you could learn in these cards about yourself if you are willing ot be honest with yourself. wink

User Image
thank you for the correction. Do you mind if I also use this as feedback on my 2nd post?

User Image
xromanticxshadowx
Zethro Saigo
xromanticxshadowx
Tiny Waffles

User Image
thank you for the correction. Do you mind if I also use this as feedback on my 2nd post?

User Image

By all means.
Bump with an air of inspiring yet dark music, perfect for your Tarot Card readings. This is what I think of when you lay out your lore to the world.

Precious Darling

10,500 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Zethro Saigo
Bump with an air of inspiring yet dark music, perfect for your Tarot Card readings. This is what I think of when you lay out your lore to the world.

Good morning -_- I just woke up razz Thank you for the bump but you do not really need to do that when it says close dear ^^

Precious Darling

10,500 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items