Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count!

^^ 1 100.0% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
1 2 >

C r y s t a l . Ice . W r i t i n g s

A free writing service.

I n t r o d u c t i o n

OK, I would love to start up a writing service where you can get a short story, page, or song written about your avatar or anything you want. The only problem is is that I need to get some samples, so that is why I am starting this thread. I would love to get an example of each thing that I am going to be offering, so I am going to offer them all to one person for free. And yeah. ^^

R u l e s

• No flaming, spamming, or anything like that.
  • Please be polite and respectful.
  • Please be patient.
  • Have fun and talk and bump as much as you want!

N e x t . P o s t : The Writing
T h e . W r i t i n g

What I would like samples for.

S h o r t . S t o r y

Usually these are from two - ten pages long, depending on what you are looking for. I am looking for one person to write a short story for so I can get a sample. Just post in the thread letting me know what exactly you want it to be about and how many pages long and things like that. ^^

A . P a g e

A page is just a page of whatever sort of writing you want. It could be a really short story, a scene, a little thing for a book you want written, or anything that includes paragraphs (in other words, no songs, or poems.). And yeah, I am looking for one person to do one for. Just post in the thread letting me know what you want.

L y r i c s

And last but not least, lyrics. They can be about anything. All you would need to do is give me a scene, situation or topic that you would want me to write about nad I'll do it for you. Again, I am looking for one person to do this for, so just post in the thread letting me know what you want.

And that is about it! I know that I am starting a few things lately, but I am sort of planning on doing company sort of thing. I think it would be to try and see if I can start! Another one you might seed soon is a service for making web layouts as well. And yeah!

For this, please feel free to post any comments, questions or suggestions you might have. ^^
Just saw you in the Gaian Yellow Pages. Would you mind if I paid for you to edit my work. I have the worse grammar, but I DO write. Please PM me with an answer, or questions.
I think you might have the wrong person. ^^'
Iilayah
I think you might have the wrong person. ^^'

Ah... why? I don't have to pay you. crying
*wonders if Iilayah is online* ninja
Well, I do not edit. So, I really can't help you.
well, if its not too much to ask, could you write something about how me and my gf met and such? even just a poem about her would be awesome.

ofcourse, i'll give you any and all details you need to know ^_^

Tricky Fairy

May have a story based off the videogame Kingdom Hearts 2? Pm for details! ^^

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
hmm im interested atm

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200