No. 0.12237762237762 12.2% [ 35 ]
I like pie! 0.46853146853147 46.9% [ 134 ]
Total Votes:[ 286 ]

Starting job 6 at 7,100 bumps.
PBC : 280
sixtySHEEP
Starting job 6 at 7,100 bumps.
PBC : 280

Stopping job 6 at 7,120 bumps on page 123,244.
PBC : 300

Distinct Genius

-Brainless C u p c a k e
You are totally wrong.
We have not Voted down your shop.
I actually voted it UP!.
But nice to see that all your employee's have down voted mine.
Special Spy thing i downloaded allowing you to see who voted what.

But Thanks.
& I Didnt Jump, I just generally thought it was a rule of all bump shops not to bump over another shop.
However i see that i was wrong.

& No im not having a bad day, actually a rather good day.
All i did was tell her thankyou for butting in over another shop bumping and that i was sending a complaint to the shop owner.

Thanks.

If there is a special "spy thing" that shows you who voted on your thread or how they voted then I think you are the only one using it. lol! Even the admins say there isn't such a program. You might want to let them know about it.

I helped to start the whole bump shop craze over 7 years ago and I can say there have been many times customers order bumps from several shops at the same time. I once bumped a job with five different people/different shops bumping at the same time. Was it fun...no, do I like it...no but, we are about serving the customer and if that is what they prefer then I won't argue with them. You can always put that in your shop rules so customers know not to order if they already have other bumpers. =) Our shop <3's other threads, we don't down vote because of all the trolls that do that on a constant basis. Look at our shop. We were hit with a ton of troll votes because we were so popular and that made others jealous. Unfortunately, it will continue to happen. :/ Thank you if you voted us up. We will return the favor! Also, one of our unspoken rules is we don't start flaming, complaining, etc. in other threads. We take it to PM. Doing that in public just stirs the pot and is rude in itself, so to speak. Hopefully this is all over now and I wish you luck with your shop. =)

Romantic Prophet

x_TheKillerAnna

So Venus....

Some stuff came up today, and I don't think I'll be able to bump. BUT, since plans changed today, I might be able to bump tomorrow...I don't know what's going on at this point. Everything could change within the next hour. It looks like it's going to be a hectic weekend. neutral

No problem! I hope your hectic weekend turns to a great one. heart

Romantic Prophet

Starting job 4 at 101

Romantic Prophet

Romantic Prophet

Vedol
BBsSteampunkbutterfly
Vedol

Vedol, we seem to have a bit of a problem. There was already another bump service bumping your thread when we started your order. The bumper, -Brainless C u p c a k e, was very upset that we were bumping at the same time. I checked and the orders are both the same which puts our two shops bumping at the same time each day. Do you mind this or would you prefer our shop to cancel the order? The other shop owner was highly irritated at us/our bumper and sent a PM letting me know, along with complaining within your thread.
PM'd her and it should be sorted.
My apologies to yourself and the employee who got jumped on.
I'll be sending the gold over now btw for the bumps. I'd appreciate if you didnt accept the trade right away as the trade request notification irritates me. >.>;;
Oh, and as for the confusion regarding my order, GMT is a timezone. Gaia Time is Pacific Standard Time (PST). Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) is the timezone followed by Dublin, London, and other European places.
EDIT: She had a hissy fit and doesnt understand my point - I want my thread on the front page of the forum constantly and know it is too much to ask to have 1 person do that for 12 hours, hence why I hire more people. I've got my gold back from her so she wont be around the thread anymore. My apologies, again.

Thank you Vedol. No need to apologize. You are the customer and whatever bumpers you hire should follow YOUR preferences! *goes to bump*

Romantic Prophet

venus_starshine
Starting job 4 at 101

Stopping for now on 115 page 30

Distinct Genius

Witty Receiver

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I thumbs'd up smile

User Image

Dapper Darling

18,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Starting Job:

#2 at 4597 on Page 659
hey everyone....I just wanted to apologize again for this whole bumping job mess.

Starting job # 1 only 5 bumps
Starting job # 9 at 35 on page 119

PBC: 1025

Dapper Darling

18,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
x_TheKillerAnna

Starting Job:

#2 at 4597 on Page 659

Stopping Job:

#2 at 4610 on Page 660

Dapper Darling

18,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100

Starting Job::

# 6 at 7,121 on Page 123261

Distinct Genius

mellzyvee
I thumbs'd up smile

User Image

Thank you mellzyvee! I returned the favor on your shop. =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff