Total Votes:[ 72 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 22 23 24 >

Eloquent Duelist

10,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Tycoon 200
MG Treasurer
I was going to offer you the space if you'd given me the chance.

I don't feel comfortable working with you any longer, but I understand that Pax would like the space for her three threads. I'm glad to see some customer service throughout all of this.

Quote:
I just want to be certain which is my right. If my associate did accept this order and just didn't pass it on to me, then yes it's my fault and I accept that. I just want to know what happened. I want to know why an order was overlooked so we can prevent it in the future.

That is, wholly, you're right. I don't dispute that. I do - however - take issue with each and every hoop I was asked to jump through to prove my case. If you want to conduct an internal investigation, do it on your own time: after your customers have been dealt with. Don't make your customers wait while you find out all the other details that don't really matter to the rest of us.

Quote:
Please don't bring others into the thread on this, if you have something to say you're both free to PM it to me.

We're not. Pax is my roommate. I awoke her with my furious typing, and she had a right to know where her gold was - just like you like to claim about your rights.
Grammar Hammer
MG Treasurer
I was going to offer you the space if you'd given me the chance.

I don't feel comfortable working with you any longer, but I understand that Pax would like the space for her three threads. I'm glad to see some customer service throughout all of this.

Quote:
I just want to be certain which is my right. If my associate did accept this order and just didn't pass it on to me, then yes it's my fault and I accept that. I just want to know what happened. I want to know why an order was overlooked so we can prevent it in the future.

That is, wholly, you're right. I don't dispute that. I do - however - take issue with each and every hoop I was asked to jump through to prove my case. If you want to conduct an internal investigation, do it on your own time: after your customers have been dealt with. Don't make your customers wait while you find out all the other details that don't really matter to the rest of us.

Quote:
Please don't bring others into the thread on this, if you have something to say you're both free to PM it to me.

We're not. Pax is my roommate. I awoke her with my furious typing, and she had a right to know where her gold was - just like you like to claim about your rights.

I apologize for making you jump hoops. There's just been an issue of a lot of gold going missing in guilds like this lately and I didn't want ours to be the next victim of "scandal". As a Gaia business owner yourself I'm sure you understand my position. I'm sorry this happened and I've already taken measures to prevent the same incident from happening again. I will be adding Pax's section of the order to the accepted ads thread and I'll even send it out as a guild announcement so she doesn't have to wait for August. We're very sorry.

Eloquent Duelist

10,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Tycoon 200
MG Treasurer
I apologize for making you jump hoops. There's just been an issue of a lot of gold going missing in guilds like this lately and I didn't want ours to be the next victim of "scandal". As a Gaia business owner yourself I'm sure you understand my position. I'm sorry this happened and I've already taken measures to prevent the same incident from happening again. I will be adding Pax's section of the order to the accepted ads thread and I'll even send it out as a guild announcement so she doesn't have to wait for August. We're very sorry.

My apologies as well. I understand your position - as I'm sure you understand mine.
At least, in the fallout of this mess, there are things in place to protect everyone now.

I appreciate your willingness to compensate my friend and refund my gold.
I wish you and your business well.
Grammar Hammer
MG Treasurer

My apologies as well. I understand your position - as I'm sure you understand mine.
At least, in the fallout of this mess, there are things in place to protect everyone now.

I appreciate your willingness to compensate my friend and refund my gold.
I wish you and your business well.

I do. And the best to yours as well.
yum_cupcake
yum_cupcake
yum_sausage
yum_cupcake
yum_cupcake
yum_cupcake
yum_cupcake
yum_cupcake
yum_cupcake
yum_cupcake