Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gekko

xxxxxxMayu Chugawa (虫川 繭 Chugawa Mayu)xxxxxx

User Image

Mayu's eyes widened. "Ah.. right! I understand I think.." She was fascinated by Mao's response, but the other girl quickly cut the conversation off. Mayu thought carefully about her short conversation with the other girl. The way Mao seemed to be analyzing the situation was astounding. Wanting to understand her, Mayu decided to take her advice and keep a low profile. She watched the others as they interacted, smiling quietly to herself as she tried to take in every detail like Mao did.

Demonic Wolf

9,575 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

▄▁▅
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxx超高校級の泥棒xxxxx
Tʜᴇ Uʟᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ Tʜɪᴇғ

"Oh yeah, baby...! Scream louder..! Gyahahahaah..!" cackled the blonde hair man as he kept his legs and arms wrapped around a large pillow. His body twisted and turned in bed until he rolled over and landed roughly on the ground. The painful impact caused the blissful sleeper to wake up from his dream and wince in pain. "OUCH! Damn it! That hella hurt!" He groaned slightly and jerk his upper body. Taking a moment to regain his composure, he placed his semi-damp pillow on the bed and glanced around. "Eh? This isn't my room...Is it?" He mumbled with confusion after he noticed the fact that he was in a place that appeared to be like a dorm. At one side of the room, there was a lounge area which consists with a couch, a T.V. a coffee table with an ashtray on top, a target board two cabinets and a mini refrigerator. The side where he was standing near was a bed, a desk with cabinets, several magazines stacked together, his set of throwing knives and a changing panel.

Trying to remember what happened to him, he reflected back on the memory of arriving at the premise of Hope's Peak Academy then fell unconscious. 'Huh, that's strange...' He thought to himself since he can't remember attending any entrance ceremony with the other students before ending up here. Deciding to see what was going on, Akito changed into a new set of underwear and pants before heading off to the doorway. After opening the metal door with the sensory pad, he strolls down the hallway with his hands shoved into his pockets casually.

Voices from other people could be heard as Akito continued to walk turning around the corner and spot the group of people surrounding a boy with lavender-haired boy. "Yo, wazzup dudes and bitches?" Akito asked in a colloquial manner as he reach closer. "Is it just me or did someone kidnap me against my will? If this isn't Hope's Peak Academy, then where the hell am I?! What kind of gig is this?" he questioned further while picking inside of his ear with his pinky.

Gekko

User Image
Bento turned to see an absolutely crazy looking man coming toward them. "Hah, nobody knows bro, we're all in the same boat here." He gestured towards Takanaka "This guy alone seems to know what's going on." He sized up the newcomer. Like Kunagi, he had a strong feeling to him, but it was in a different way than the blunt girl. He didn't feel like he could trust the new guy at all.

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Chiharu Kyousaka

(S.H.S.L Chocolatier)

User Image
==============================================

Chiharu was soon waking up, feeling like he had slept for a very long time as he opened his eyes and sat up. The first thing he realized was that he is not in his room, and that he is fully dressed instead of in pajamas. As he got up from the bed, he saw that he was still wearing his chef jacket, wondering if someone had dressed him while he was asleep. That sounds very creepy, not liking the thought of that. But he started looking around this room, exploring the contents of it all. His bed sheets were brown with a chocolate bar pattern and silver pillows. There was a brown bookcase with three shelves, full of books about how to work with chocolate, temper chocolate, making chocolate sculptures, and recipe books full of assorted chocolates and chocolate desserts. On a shelf along the wall above his bed were awards that he has won for his chocolate creations and when he won that chocolate showdown. There was a brown coffee table that had magazines with articles about and interviews with Chiharu, containing headlines like 'Is Chiharu the greatest Chocolatier in the world?' and 'What is Chiharu's Secret to Chocolate Success?'

He knew that while the items were all his, the room was not as it didn't have the same atmosphere at all. He didn't like this, wanting to know what is going on. He thought that he could hear people coming from outside, thinking that it would be best to go see. So he walked over to the door, noticing how futuristic it was with the keypad, putting his hand on it as it unlocked like in those sci-fi movies. Chiharu walked out into the metallic hall, looking to his right only to see a group of people all gathered together with a stack of papers beside one boy. So he then walked over to all of them, wondering if any of them knew what was going on. "Excuse me. Hello there, I was wondering if any of you knew what is going on right now. I was asleep in a room that isn't mine in some place I don't know when I don't remember falling asleep at all." he had said to everyone, thinking about what might be going on. While he felt nervous about this unfamiliar situation, he didn't want to show it on the outside though. So he gave his usual charming smile, able to get a good look at the others as he looked around.

There were four girls and three guys, noticing that the girls ranged from cute like the girl with the glasses to sexy, wondering why the one is wearing a mask. Just then a guy wearing only pants came up, calling them dudes and b***hes, wondering where he is at while picking the inside of his ear with his pinky. How rude and disgusting of him, wondering if he has any manners. "You should not be calling these young ladies that word, it is quite rude and disrespectful to them. Second, we are all probably in the same situation as you so we have no idea either. It would be best to wait until we find our answer patiently than being impatient." Chiharu had then said back to him calmly and nicely, honestly wondering what is going on too. But surely they will find out what is going on, where they are at, and why. It most certainly looks like this will be interesting with people such as them around at least. Soon one of the other guys spoke up, saying that the purple haired guy is the only one who knows what is going on, wondering why he isn't saying anything.

Demonic Wolf

9,575 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

あなたはそう簡単にあきらめる人の種類である場合、私は 放棄する だろう。

超高校級の太極拳開業医
                                                                  S.H.S.L Tai Chi Practitioner

XXXXXX | + | Kunagi paused for a moment when Bento claimed that he wasn't the type to hurt anyone for fun. After hearing his brief yet determined expression to protect those who are important to him, her stern gaze soften slightly. At first, she thought that he was a typical troublemaker who starts something crazy just to get some attention and adulation. Seeing the genuine stare in his eyes, Kunagi almost felt assured that his protectiveness was serious. 'Hmph, how interesting...' she thought to herself, but looked at him helplessly when it sounded like he wanted to challenge her.

"If you want to challenge me to a fight, then forget it. I don't resort to physical combat for trivial reasons such as competition. However, if you ever desire to chose me as a sparring partner for training purposes at another convenient time, then I don't mind." She replied calmly to Bento. The statement was more of a reassurance than a rejection, but it was also somewhat directed to the lavender-haired boy as a way of consoling that she won't cause any trouble. Bento's sense of loyalty amused the silver-haired girl, but now is not the time to arrange any side events. She was more focused in finding out what was going on and how they ended up in this situation.

When a loud voice rang from across the hallway, Kunagi turned her head slightly and glanced at the obnoxious student. His behavior, attitude and rebel appearance screamed 'bad boy' material, a particular type of person that she doesn't like. "Tch, what a pain in the a**..." Akito scoffed irritably in response to Bento's answer while scratching the back of his head with irritation. Kunagi hardened her glare at the blonde man for a brief moment before averting her gaze away.

Akito looked at the student who was dressed like a chef and raised a brow. "Oi, are you talking to me, pretty boy?!" He stomped over to him and stood in front of him at a dangerous, close range. "Don't ********' tell me what to do, got it?! You ain't the boss of me! I could name girls whatever I want."

LOCATION: 1st Floor Hallway of Hope's Peak Academy xxx MOOD: Impassive, Slightly Annoyed xxx COMPANY: Takako, Toshiyuki, Bento, Takanaka, Honda, Chugawa and others

ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏғ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇs ᴜᴘ ʜᴀʟғ ᴡᴀʏ, I ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ.

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points

Takako Kuronuma

(S.H.S.L Fujoshi)

User Image
❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Takako was surprised as more people came over, two girls with one wearing a mask like Clear does. Is she hiding her face for some reason? She giggled as Toshi kept saying that he isn't a Uke before he pushed away Bento, thinking that he is such a tsundere. But then she heard Takanaka say that he can put in a request, pulling out a lot of forms before saying how they can replace what was lost, stolen, broken, and etc. "WHAT?!" Takako had said back, shocked. "What do you mean, lost, stolen, broken, disintegrated, disassembled, thrown into deep space?!! I want all my stuff, not for it to be replaced! It took me years, a lot of money, and so much hard work getting all that stuff, a majority being limited-edition, once-in-a-lifetime items that you just can't replace! If all of that is gone and I can't get it back, then I'll sue you for all the money and time I spent to get those!" she said back, furiously writing on the forms. First she listed her cell phone, then laptop before writing down everything else that she knew wasn't in that room which took about ten forms front to back.

After she finished writing, she heard Bento say that he would never touch Toshi again, telling her that her ship has sunk and was even more stunned. NO!! Her very first ship here and it's already been sunk within less than a day. "Never..underestimate a Fujoshi." she said back to him as she angrily pouted, thinking that she'll get her revenge on him, handing her forms to Takanaka. Just then two guys had come walking up, the first being a total bishounen in a chef's jacket. He is so hot, especially with that smile! He is the perfect Romantic Seme! But the other one had his muscular chest exposed, wearing only pants with long wild hair and a crazy face, definitely a Don't F**k With Me Seme! Then again, he could be a Bada** Uke too with an even more dominating Seme. Soon she heard as he called them dudes and b***hes, not too happy about it, seeing that he was rude and disgusting too. Takako blushed and giggled as Romantic Seme had called them ladies, telling off the other Seme, now cheering him on.

It wasn't too long though before the DFWM Seme got mad, getting dangerously close to Romantic Seme and yelling that he can't tell him what to do, able to call the girls whatever he wants. "Hey, leave that Romantic Seme alone!" she yelled as she made her way over, standing in between the two facing the one yelling. "Just because you're a Seme doesn't mean you can call us girls whatever you want or threaten another Seme just because he's prettier and nicer than you. You say that, but I bet that the second you are dominated by another, you would give in so easily and willingly be the bottom. Guys like you act so tough but once someone comes around to tame you, you're just an loyal Uke." Takako said back to him, smirking before blushing red at the thought of him being dominated by a Sadistic Seme. She had her arms across, holding herself while accentuating her rather busty chest with stars in her eyes yet again. She was completely oblivious to the fact that she just insulted and talked down to a strong and probably very dangerous guy standing right in front of her.

Demonic Wolf

9,575 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

▄▁▅
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxx超高校級の泥棒xxxxx
Tʜᴇ Uʟᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ Tʜɪᴇғ

Akito glared at the chef man as if he was a lunatic. Even though he and the rest of the students appeared to be in the same situation as well, he was behaving very calm in a conspicuous way. Others may not share the same skeptical paranoid mindset as this blonde lad, but he was starting to get a feeling that the pretty boy might know something more than he was leading on. "Even though I look like a delinquent, I am a busy man. The suspense of waiting for answers is killing me," he groaned with such impatient rage. He was so pissed off that he was willing and ready to punch someone if he didn't get what he wanted soon. Instead of getting an immediate response from the chef man, a girl with glasses stood in his way and intervened.

"W-What the-?" He stepped back slightly when she suddenly called them Seme. Based on what she was talking about, Akito could assume that this crazy glasses girl one of those Fujoshi freaks. Even though he hasn't dealt with much outspoken girls that often, he does feel a bit irritated that she somewhat interrupted. As she continued to insult him, Akito couldn't help but wonder how she even have the nerve to speak with such disrespect. Normally, he doesn't hurt women but only if they are behaving in a defiant and stubborn manner. In this case, he would probably resort to punishment. "Hmph, you got some guts for talking s**t to me like that," he growled, twitching his eye brows a bit when he noticed her bust bulged a bit.

He lifted his arms in front of his chest and started to crack his knuckles within the palms of his opposite hand. "Even if you're a girl, I don't tolerate with trash talk especially when it's directed towards me. Bitches should know their place when it comes to dealing with men, you know what I'm sayin'?" he lectured nonchalantly. Because of the ordeals and upbringings he went through, Akito believed with a narrow mind that strong men should always be dominant over weaklings, especially women. Whether his masculine dominance intimidated her or not, he continued to yell in a demanding manner, "Don't you ********' dare tell me what to do! I don't need to repeat myself for you idiots to understand! I can do whatever the hell I want, you wanna know why?!"

He flicked his middle finger apathetically to her and everyone else who was facing him. With pride, he answered for them, "It's because I'm Akito Yamizaki, the Ultimate Thief. If you can't handle my hardcore awesomeness, then ******** you!" He withdraw his hands and clenched his fingers into a fist. "I won't let you get away with calling me ugly that easily, you four-eyed whore!" With that insult, he pulled back his fist and was ready to punch her face.

Demonic Wolf

9,575 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

超高校級の太極拳開業医

XXXXXX | + | In a way, she understood the Fujoshi girl's distress. Feeling slightly concerned about her missing cellphone, Kunagi began to fill out the documents to report the situation. She promised her brother that she would contact him if necessary while she attended Hope's Peak Academy. It would be unfortunate if she could not recover her phone and fulfill her promise. While she was working on the document, she overheard the conversation that was going on between the two students who recently arrived. She didn't pay much attention since she was still working on the document and everything that the blonde male was saying sounded like nonsense.

By the time she finished writing the document, she heard the girl with glasses insulting the crazy delinquent. Her remarks were humorous enough for Kunagi to form a faint smirk across her face, but her method of suppressing the situation was quite unwise. Knowing what delinquents were capable of, the silver-haired girl knew that he wasn't going to take those words so lightly. One thing for certain, Kunagi was not going to tolerate with his sexist bickering. 'I can't allow him to continue his foolish antics. He needs to be silenced or else he will hurt other people.' she thought quickly as she rushed in and stood protectively in front of the girl with glasses.

Before Akito's left-hand fist could reach his target, Kunagi didn't hesitate to react and grabbed his wrist with her left hand. She maintained a calm composure with every move and breath she took. As she pulled him down to her left side, her right hand rotated over him and landed a strike against the nape of his neck. In order to prevent the strike from being deadly, she used the heel of her palm to target his pressure point with enough energy to knock him out. Akito fell on the ground face forward, breathing faintly. "Don't worry, he isn't dead. He'll regain consciousness after several minutes," she assured softly to everyone who witnessed it. "He may have lost some brain cells because of the impact, but it's initially his fault for behaving like an imbecile," sighed Kunagi as she dragged his body to the wall so he won't block the hallway.

LOCATION: 1st Floor Hallway of Hope's Peak Academy xxx MOOD: Impassive, A bit concerned xxx COMPANY: Takako, Toshiyuki, Bento, Takanaka, Honda, Chugawa and others

Gekko

xxxxxxMayu Chugawa (虫川 繭 Chugawa Mayu)xxxxxx

User Image

Mayu looked on the current events with vague alarm. Another new man had come onto the scene and had immediately created a ruckus, having the white haired girl, the Fujoshi, and another new man, who had a strangely elegant appearance all get riled up and go after him. She quietly observed the man, his cocky and rude behavior had very quickly made him several enemies, she would have to remember this. Mayu wondered what she should do, naturally she didn't want anyone to get hurt, but she had a feeling Takanaka would step in if anything got seriously out of hand. And besides, she couldn't really do anything.

She returned to her observations. The blond man had reacted to all of the jabs sent at him, and he didn't seem bothered in the slightest, despite having everyone's anger directed towards him. Mayu filed this away In her mind; the blond man may be obnoxious, but his ability to not get put down by others was actually pretty admirable. He continued to rant on, and seemed to be getting increasingly angry. She began to get a little worried, this wasn't right, these people shouldn't be fighting like this, they should be trying to befriend one another.

Then Kunagi leapt in front of the girl with glasses, easily stopping the blond man from hurting the girl. Mayu smiled and clasped her hands together, she was glad that Takakko was safe. She hurried over to the Fujoshi. "Excuse me... are you alright..?" She said with concern, forgetting for the moment about Mao's advice about hanging back and not getting involved.

3verAfter's Bae

TOSHIYUKI KISHIBE ◈
xxxxxxxxx(xS.H.S.L.xB U G - C A T C H E Rx)xxxxxxx

User Image

I had VISIONS, I was in 'em
I was lookin' into the MIRROR
To see a little bit CLEARER
The ROTTENNESS and EVIL in me.

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"Hello! My name is Takanaka. Did you sleep well, Yamizaki-san?"

Stop. For the love of god, stop. Toshiyuki fully expected a few people at first, but this was getting out of hand. Uncomfortably, he stood rigid and looked at the blonde man. He seemed awfully fierce... Not to mention loud. "Not much is up at the moment, dude and/or b***h!" Takanaka cheerily raised up a 'peace' sign while grinning. Why did it feel as though being a bug catcher suddenly wasn't so weird anymore? Once more, Takanaka greeted another newcomer... 'Kyousaka-san'. A young man with black hair who was so good-looking that it was kind of intimidating. "Don't worry, you two. When everyone's gathered, I can hand out your e-handbooks and we can begin, um... What did the headmaster call it...?" It was strange to see Takanaka have trouble thinking of something. The lavender-haired boy snapped his fingers just a moment later, nodding to no one in particular. "Oh, right! Orientation for your excursion trip."

It was then that things got a little hairy, sort of like what happened before with Bento. This time, however, Takanaka seemed a little more worried. The combination of Kuronuma yelling at him and Yamizaki getting within fighting-distance of Kyousaka caused him to step back a little, looking genuinely surprised for the first time. "Ah, please don't fight! Dude and b***h are both just names! Harmless words! Like Seme and Uke... Ah, don't say that someone is prettier or nicer than another--" Absolutely no luck. Toshiyuki watched the scene unfold quietly, looking more than a little pissed about their volume and threats. Mao simply watched from the corner with a smile. "Stop right now!!" Takanaka shouted in an angry tone, but by then, Akito was already dropping to the hard metal floor due to a strike from Tenrou.

Toshiyuki, unable to keep silent, crossed his arms and grimaced. "Toshi sure is glad we're all picking fights and not waiting quietly like Taka asked us to. Even if it was Yami's fault... Names are just names. A few years of being bullied would have taught you all how to cope better with obviously mean-spirited people instead of provoking them and having to--"

"That's not the point, and it doesn't even make sense coming from you, considering how you reacted to being called an Uke." Takanaka interrupted coldly. He looked absolutely furious... Well, as furious as a frail and sick-looking young man could possibly look. "Aside from a few of you, you're all very very... Hostile and impatient!" Glaring at each and every one of them individually, Takanaka began to stomp off, the sound of his feet making unusually loud sounds against the floor for someone his size. "I'll be informing the headmaster about this. How can he possibly expect you people to coexist here?" A few moments of silence passed as Takanaka stood at the elevator. A few more passed... And then a few more. He then stomped back towards them, passing by to head down the other end of the hall. "...The elevators are shut down." He said this while passing, seemingly embarrassed. After that, Takanaka turned a corner and disappeared...

...Only to come right back. "I-I forgot your requisition forms." Now his face was bright red as he stooped over to pick up the stack of papers. Shuffling back down the hall, the lavender-haired boy left them all alone.

"S-so now what?" Toshiyuki could do little at this point besides shrug and furrow his brow, muttering something about how unfortunate he was.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I'M NOT S I C K!
BUT I'M NOT W E L L
AND I'M SO H O T
CUZ I'M IN H E L L!

User Image User Image User Image
location :: HPA, 1st floor hallway || company :: Kuronuma, Tenrou, Bento & Company || thoughts :: Toshi wishes he could just wake up now...

quotes n stuff

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points

Chiharu Kyousaka

(S.H.S.L Chocolatier)

User Image
==============================================

Chiharu was surprised as the purple haired boy asked if he had slept well, wondering how the other knows his name. He was also relieved to hear that they would find out what is going on soon at least. But soon he heard as the blonde called him a pretty boy, walking over and standing in front of him, listening as the other yelled for him not to tell him what to do while exclaiming that he could name girls whatever he wants. It was obvious that he is the type of guy who thought that he was king and had no concept of respect at all. He had thought about what to say back in regards to that, the guy being very impatient but before he could say something, the girl with the glasses yelled and came in between the two. While he could understand being called romantic, Seme was a new one for him as there weren't too many of these Fujoshis where he lived at. He saw as she was telling the guy off, insulting him in her own way and was grateful for her help but had a bad feeling that this wouldn't end well. "I do appreciate the help, but you should really get out of the way before-" Chiharu started to say before the blond interrupted, saying how she has guts but he doesn't tolerate trash talk even from girls, remarking that girls should know their place when it comes to men.

That made him really mad, seeing how sexist he was and knew that he must be someone who believes that men are superior to women. Then he saw the middle finger, hearing that they were a thief and realized just how much danger this Fujoshi is in right now. He could see the fist going towards the girl, going to get in the way to protect her only to see that another girl came up, grabbing onto the fist and striking him down while saying that he was only knocked unconscious. Chiharu could hear the purple haired boy shout for them to stop, another boy commenting that they are picking fights instead of not waiting quietly. He didn't mean to pick a fight or provoke the guy, only to correct that jerk after all. He then saw as the purple haired boy yelled that they're all hostile and impatient, glaring at each of them before leaving them all alone in the hall. "I am terribly sorry for all this. I did not mean to provoke him and for it to escalate that quickly, only to correct him. While yes it is just a word, it is disrespectful for anyone to call a woman that word. While I do have some experience with bullying as well, it is better to stand up for yourself and others than to just sit quietly and let that kind of behavior continue." he politely said to everyone before bowing in apology.

Then Chiharu turned over to the Fujoshi and the silver haired girl, bowing to them again as well. "Thank you both ladies for defending me and stopping him before anyone got seriously hurt. I apologize for getting you involved in that." he humbly apologized to them too, thinking that this is not the way to start out. But now he knows to stay away from and keep an eye out on that thief in case he tries to do anything to these girls again. Why would Hope Peak's Academy even invite a thief like him to attend, considering his attitude and the danger he poses to them all with how he was going to punch a girl? He just wants to know what exactly is going on right now, thinking that everyone else must be feeling the same way too. If only he had some chocolates to give to everyone to make them feel better after everything that happened here. Hopefully there would be a kitchen in this place, thinking that there should be if they are indeed on some sort of school trip. This is definitely not what he had expected when he accepted the invitation to Hope's Peak Academy though.

Gekko

User Image
Bento smiled at Kunagi. "I'm no martial artist, but maybe you could show me some moves sometime. In return I could try teaching you to shoot if you'd like."

He watched Akito's rampage. The other guy reminded Bento just a little of himself; both were cocky and had quickly made asses of themselves upon meeting the others. He grinned as Kunagi dispatched the thief easily; that girl was too cool.

Bento watched Takanaka get fed up with all the arguing and storm off. The boy came back several times though, each time looking more and more embarrassed. Bento chuckled quietly, the purple haired kid could be pretty cute when he's mad. Toshi nervously asked what they were going to do now. Bento mulled over the question and then replied; "Why don't we try looking around a little? We don't know.. where we are exactly, so the best thing to do is start exploring right? Then we'll be able to properly assess our situation." He kept speaking to Toshi. . "And.. uh, I'm sorry again about earlier, but.." He smiled a little sheepishly. "Maybe we can be friends? Why don't you come exploring with me?"

Demonic Wolf

9,575 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
User Image

超高校級の太極拳開業医

XXXXXX | + | Kunagi gave a small nod in response to Bento's compromise showing that she agreed to it. Yamizaki appeared pleased that the lavender-haired boy took his greeting casually unlike the rest of the uptight individuals. Even so, his impatience and temper never ceased when he dealt with the others. Since he was blinded by rage at this point, there was no chance for him to clearly grasp reality. In the midst of Akito's pointless tantrum, Kunagi sensed the unpleasant atmosphere that was steadily increasing. After she knocked him out and reassured that he was just unconscious, she turned her attention to the green-haired boy who let out a sarcastic remark. Recalling the lavender-haired boy's name mentally based on what the others called him, the silver-haired girl registered the name Takanaka within her memory bank. That was when the young frail boy expressed his upset reaction towards everyone who got involved in the fray. Since Takanaka had some relation to the headmaster, Kunagi was interested to ask him what he meant by coexisting here. Nevertheless, his current perception towards the students overall gave Tenrou the assumption that she was not in the position to do so for the time-being. For now, she gave a humble apology and a justifiable explanation, "I'm sorry if my choice of action startled any of you. Regardless of that, I hold no regrets for silencing Yamizaki. My sole intention was to protect people from any harm."

She silently watched Takanaka stomped away from them. With a raised brow, she witnessed him came back whimsically due to forgetting a few things. Once he was finally out of sight, she turned around to see how the Fujoshi girl and the chef student were doing. The pink-haired girl with the mask also appeared to be worried for them as well considering that she approached them. "It's no problem. Yamizaki's aggressive attitude was intolerable," Kunagi replied to the chef student. "We'll just have to be careful the next time any of us encounters him." For a brief moment, she glanced at the unconscious delinquent with a scowl before turning her attention to the other students.

When she overheard the green-haired boy ask what they should do now, Kunagi listened to Bento's answer and nodded slightly. "Sounds like a plausible idea to me," she consented while taking a look at the hallway's intersection. Glancing to her right side, she volunteered hesitantly, "I shall investigate the eastern wing. Should we appoint a meeting area after our investigation to discuss what we found?" She was not use to working with groups but she is willing to take whatever opportunities that were given if it means finding out what's going on.

LOCATION: 1st Floor Hallway of Hope's Peak Academy xxx MOOD: Impassive xxx COMPANY: Takako, Toshiyuki, Bento, Takanaka, Honda, Chugawa and others

3verAfter's Bae

TOSHIYUKI KISHIBE ◈
xxxxxxxxx(xS.H.S.L.xB U G - C A T C H E Rx)xxxxxxx

User Image

I had VISIONS, I was in 'em
I was lookin' into the MIRROR
To see a little bit CLEARER
The ROTTENNESS and EVIL in me.

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"Stand up for yourself...?" Not that Toshiyuki wasn't familiar with standing up for himself, but... That just seemed foolish to him. Resisting against bullies only brought more pain. It was best to retaliate when they least expected; a roach in their schoolbag one minute, a few centipedes in their lunch the next. Relishing in their pain from afar was much smarter- and safer- than taking them head-on. Then again, this Kyousaka was quite different from Toshiyuki. "That's easy for you to say," he muttered dejectedly. Gosh, where did he get off on being so damned good-looking!? Still, jealousy aside, the bug catcher could see that Kyousaka meant well. Lips contorting into various positions as he thought on what to say, Toshiyuki saw Ryudan approaching him. Oh god, another headlock!? He defensively stepped back a little and raised an arm--

No? No headlock. Ryudan almost sounded a little nervous. It was then that the word 'friends' gripped around Toshiyuki's throat and choked him. He thought long and hard... "W-why would you want to be friends with me? What's your motive?" He even managed to neglect his habit of calling himself 'Toshi'. Truly, the bug catcher was on-guard. It surprised him, though, that Ryudan seemed so innocent with his words. Perhaps this guy wasn't bad. He'd probably just acted out of fear and confusion. For a moment, Toshiyuki entertained the idea of Ryudan being a genuinely good person.

With a grumble, he looked Ryudan in the eye. Toshiyuki's gaze was naturally cold and unfriendly due to his appearance, and there was little he could do about that. However, the green-haired boy was willing to give things a chance. "...Ryu has a good point." The silver-haired girl in charge of dropping that Yamizaki fellow chimed in as well, agreeing with the plan to investigate a little. This was suddenly starting to sound fun. Snickering a little like a scheming bad guy in some children's anime, Toshiyuki raised up a single finger. "Our team will be: Shining Samurai Stag Beetle. The other team can be... Pretty Butterfly Plum Judy." He nodded, satisfied with his own team names as if they had already been decided as official titles. "I'd say we should just meet back here for now. Toshi has a feeling that there are more people who haven't woken up, given the number of rooms with little people on them."

Before Takanaka's meltdown, Toshiyuki had noticed something about the doors in this hallway. They all had a little sprite-like image on them... Probably to signify which room belonged to whom. "That's what Toshi thinks, anyway." He scratched at his nose, looking down the other end of the hall that led to what was presumably the western wing. "If that's settled, then maybe we should designate--" Something was off... The tan girl, Honda, was now missing. "Hon seems to have gone off on her own... Probably to investigate without us." Toshiyuki looked a little disheartened, now. "D-did she not like my team names?"

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I'M NOT S I C K!
BUT I'M NOT W E L L
AND I'M SO H O T
CUZ I'M IN H E L L!

User Image User Image User Image
location :: HPA, 1st floor hallway || company :: Kuronuma, Tenrou, Bento & Company || thoughts :: Beetles are Toshi's favorite creatures, after all...

quotes n stuff

Gekko

User Image
Bento smiled at Toshi and laughed. The other guy's nervousness and paranoia was something he could identify with. "Haha, I dunno, you seem pretty cool, and besides, I feel bad about earlier." Bento's grin widened as the other guy said he had a good point. He felt like Toshi was beginning to open up to him, just a little bit.

Bento's eyes lit up as Toshiyuki proposed the team names. "HAHA! That name's freaking awesome! I love bugs, and a stag beetle's fitting for hardcore dudes like us right?" He stared at Toshiyuki. "Hey.. Toshi is it? Were you supposed to be a student at Hope's Peak Acadamy too? What's your title? I bet it has something to do with insects."

Bento looked at the rooms. "Looks like only about half of us are up yet. I hope the ones who are still asleep are as cool as the people who already woke up." He turned back to Toshi. "Oh yeah, sure sounds good, let's split up the teams." He looked slightly confused. "Who's Hon? Anyway, Toshi, Pretty boy, and I can investigate the west wing, and Kunagi, Gas mask, and Glasses girl can take the east wing." He grinned. "Sound good? Alright, let's go" He started towards the west wing motioning for Toshiyuki and Chiharu to follow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff