11,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
RuLeS
1 no swearing
2 no cybering
3 no god cards(not yet anyways)
4 no powerplaying(unless you're a gaurdian which i assign)
5 have fun blaugh

characters
yugi/yami:
joey:
tristan:
tea:
mia:
bakura:
isis:
malik:
duke:

made ups
name:
deck type:
short bio:

mine
name: mira
appearence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
deck type: spellcasters and dragons
short bio: she is tristans sister and the guardian of slifer.

banned:
none yet

members
akina_chan666
name: Akina Pegasus
appearence: Blond hair just like her mother's with hints of silver here and there as her wavy locks reach her waist. Akina also has blue eyes and porcelin skin with her lean build. She is usually wearing her own creations of clothing that spike a lot of attention.
deck type: Permenant trap/Toon
short bio: Daughter of Maximillion Pegasus and heir to his corparate empire. She is far more mature than her father, and is the maker of her own highly successful Japanese street clothing line. Akina has now moved out of her father's home and lives in Domino City.

Kawaii Kenni

Name: Kennesu Hiroyoku (human guise, anyway)
Appearence: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/Konekone/CopyofCopyofScan0001.jpg
Deck type: Dark Demons (Dark Fiends, if you will) With Hidden Light (My own deck IRL)
Short bio: To put it basically, Kenni IS a Duel Monster. His mother? The Cat Goddess of Pleasure, Bast. The Fourth God Card. The Goddess Card. And this made clear, we now know why Kenni has cat features. He'd be out duelling... If he wasn't such a crybaby! Whenever his emotions are at a high, he can get sensed by other God Cards and things that sense God Cards. When two of his tears fall on the floor, simultaneously, a physical miracle in its own right, his power as a mini God Card, are unleashed. Later, he receives a card, that his mother inside, which he uses in duelling.

SSJ_Gogeta
name: Ck
appearence: Ck has med length red hair and black eyes. Athletic buiuld. 6ft 5 inches.
Ck wears Black trousers and a grey tank top but over that he wears a brown cloak which hides his face and clothing.
personality: Shy and yet a caring and kind person once known
deck type: mixed
short bio: Ck has been dueling for 5 years and has decided to leave his home in search of better duelers he would also like a duel with Yugi to see how good he his he also wants to vs. some duelers at his level.
appearence: Blond hair just like her mother's with hints of silver here and there as her wavy locks reach her waist. Akina also has blue eyes and porcelin skin with her lean build. She is usually wearing her own creations of clothing that spike a lot of attention.
short bio: Daughter of Maximillion Pegasus and heir to his corparate empire. She is far more mature than her father, and is the maker of her own highly successful Japanese street clothing line. Akina has now moved out of her father's home and lives in Domino City.

((Is this alright?))

Tipsy Prophet

11,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
akina_chan666

((Is this alright?))

((^^yes it's great^^would you like to be a gaurdian also?))
((Well, I had an idea of what I could do... But it would involve making a fourth God card, a Goddess... So, that would be disallowed, ne? If it is, it's okay, I can make a new profile.))
lady_Mira
akina_chan666

((Is this alright?))

((^^yes it's great^^would you like to be a gaurdian also?))
((No thank you. This'll be just fine.))

Tipsy Prophet

11,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
Kawaii Kenni
((Well, I had an idea of what I could do... But it would involve making a fourth God card, a Goddess... So, that would be disallowed, ne? If it is, it's okay, I can make a new profile.))

((i'll allow a goddess card^^))
((Oh! Thank-you! ^_^))

Appearence: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/Konekone/CopyofCopyofScan0001.jpg
Deck type: Dark Demons (Dark Fiends, if you will) With Hidden Light (My own deck IRL)
Short bio: To put it basically, Kenni IS a Duel Monster. His mother? The Cat Goddess of Pleasure, Bast. The Fourth God Card. The Goddess Card. And this made clear, we now know why Kenni has cat features. He'd be out duelling... If he wasn't such a crybaby! Whenever his emotions are at a high, he can get sensed by other God Cards and things that sense God Cards. When two of his tears fall on the floor, simultaneously, a physical miracle in its own right, his power as a mini God Card, are unleashed. Later, he receives a card, that his mother inside, which he uses in duelling.

Tipsy Prophet

11,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
Kawaii Kenni
((Oh! Thank-you! ^_^))

((ok you're in^^))
(('Kies... Umm... So, who will start with who?))

Tipsy Prophet

11,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
Kawaii Kenni
(('Kies... Umm... So, who will start with who?))

((i'll start and i'll also play as tristan untill someone claims him))

tristan and mira walked to gramp's shop. "brother, when can i meet your friends?" asked mira as she walked along side tristan. "soon." replied tristan.
Akina sighed, walking down the streets of Domino in her flashy street clothing that resembled the Harajuku girl look. She groaned, looking up at the sky. "It's sssoooo boring here! It's way more fun thinking up ploys with Daddy... Maybe I shouldn't have left America. It's no fun here anyways."
(Akina, would you mind terribly if I plaid your characters younger sister?)
Tamer.EXE
(Akina, would you mind terribly if I plaid your characters younger sister?)
((Not at all, I have no problem with that so go ahead))
name: Lenne Kaiba
appearence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I mean this, she looks nothing like her brother, she is his real sister. Her brown sorrowful eyes twint to the side as she panic in agony and her waist length brown hair swings to each side as she walks, her palish like pace is well noticed as well but mostly the beads in her hair are infront of her shoulders. She doesn't look really nasty or evil like her older sibling.
deck type: Mostly dragons/ water and dark.
short bio: Ever since she found a millenium item, she has been on the run and started to duel with people. One day she joined her brother to conquer his worst enemy (yugi/yami) and take the strongest cards in the world.
ooc| Is that alright?
[The small boy gave a little sigh. He was scared, and was in a world he couldn't figure out.] It's so scawy here... [His eyes started to well up with tears.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff