Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Yukan, Hiro
After all that has happened how could Yukan be happy about what went on there? He had left the courtyard with his palm on his chin and one finger hung over his lips. What ever happened to Ms.Cross? Shadow game? There were plenty of things to think about and going over in his own mind. These thoughts weren't going to do anything for him now he decided to tuck this a bit behind himself. Dueling was meant to be fun right? Not to just worry about what others 'dark' intentions.

Yukan figured it was only polite to head towards the hospital, Ms. Cross was really the only person he had met at the academy as of now, so why not make her the partner for dueling? It was someone and she was the one to tell him he needed a partner. Not that Yukan believed to need one just well for protection sake right? He'd be the hero after all! It wasn't long till he arrived near the front of the hospital.

DN: Gegi
Notes: Larna

Dangerous Spotter

User Image
Larna Cross
Company: Maybe Npcs.

Getting outside she was fiddling with her dueling disk. It felt a bit loose but nothing that couldn't be fixed. Her eyes shifted when she noticed a familiar face. He was a student and if she recalled was one of the few she talked to directly outside of a class. Speaking of students she would have to hunt down that one that got turned. As somebody who put him in that duel. Larna felt like it was her job to try and get him back. Of course that was going to make her report on the situation look worse.

Waving to Yukan and smiling. The blond would stop a few feet away from him. "What brings you here?" Asking as she tilted her head trying to be as friendly as she could. Her eyes shifted from the boy to the sky as it felt alot later then it was. Shaking her head at what she was thinking about. To get back to the focus of her company she looked back to the boys face awaiting his answer. Not being a mind reader he didn't give any signs about what his intentions were at the moment.
User Image

Black Aureus

The duel and Black was the winner. But the victory was unsatisfying to him. He was starting to lose his feeling for dueling and each time he wins it feels like he is losing a bit of himself. And the way he plays is quite aggressive. Black bike enter into lockdown mode as they came to a stop on the road. They were lucky there able to avoid traffic. Dueling and driving at the same time is very difficult especially when they are cars and vechiles on the street coming after you.

As they stopped, suddenly Asher had appeared and it appears she has gotten a new bike. She came over to him first giving him a hug and then smacking him on the side of his head scolding for turbo dueling under the conditions that were set. Black didn't say anything. He just stood there with his head down. What happen in Duel Academy huh? She meant what Black did Sylar and how he brutally defeated him in a duel. "I don't care" he said to Asher. He didn't if he got caught or he got kicked out. He just didn't.

Calm look at the scene between Black and Asher before Asher attention turn to him. Calm had nothing to say to her. "I have nothing to say. Whatever you do Asher that is totally up to you" he said.

DN Username: Gandora91
Password for dueling: Aureus

User Image

Rose Aureus

Euphoria-Cyran

Fashionable Millionaire

8,875 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Colors: #EAC117, #CD7F32, Orange, Dark Red
Dueling Network :: Euphoria-Cyran

ASHER PHERIAN
xxxxxxxxxTHE DARKLORD DUELIST
"With times changing and people coming and going, it makes you wonder how you're able to move along with them."

In all honesty, Asher wasn't even that upset about the situation. Yes, it would have been bad if they all had been arrested for illegally doing an underground down, but it was mostly just petty misdemeanors unless someone got killed, injured, or made an actually bet on the match. If anything, she was just worried. The academy was attacked by rare hunters, Sylar was in the hospital, people seemed to be getting the impression that Asher was some sort of monster, and now Black was getting into the wrong crowd. God knows what trouble he would have gotten into had he lost, but luckily he didn't. No one was injured, and there wasn't really anything Asher could do anyways. Revoking anyone's dueling privileges in the UDL would just mean more unregulated duels and just more trouble for the police. That, and if they did get arrested, Asher wouldn't be able to bail them out if they weren't UDL official members. Asher let out a sigh and rubbed her temples.

"Camille, I'll talk to you more about this job as coordinator later. Just make sure these guys manage to get home, to their hideout, or wherever. Keep the runners on lockdown." She turned to look at the gang, crossing her arms as she looked them over for a moment. "You guys are not allowed to turbo duel in daylight like this again, okay? And you won't be getting your duel runners back until I get the Cage back and running. No stealing any bikes either. If you don't listen to me, I'll completely cut you off from my card stocks on the island, so you won't be able to get your hands on any card on this island. Understood?" Asher gave a firm nod before gesturing to Camille to make his phone calls. She turned back to Black and gestured for him to get onto her bike, tossing him a helmet before getting on it herself. "Come on, kid. I want to talk to you back at the shop."

Asher revved up her bike once Black got on it. The ride to the card shop didn't take very long with Asher cutting through the alleyways and avoiding the traffic along the way. But with the silence during it, it seemed like a much longer ride. When Asher returned back to the shop, she turned off her bike and kicked up the stand before going into the shop with the black-haired boy. She tossed her helmet aside and leaned back against the counter, a heavy sigh escaping from her as she rubbed her face. From just this day alone, it seemed like Asher aged from just worry. She needed a smoke badly, but she just wasn't in the mood. She could only rest there for a moment in silence before she opened her mouth to speak to Black.

"Sorry for dragging you back here, Black... Bet this is one of the last places you want to be right now." Asher gestured her head over to the couches in the lounge area for the two to go over. She made her way over and pulled up a chair, sitting in it with her arms resting on the back of it and her legs straddling over it. "Figured we should talk though. Especially after the Rare Hunters attacked the school. I might be able to help you out in trying to find these guys. Bastards put Sylar in the hospital and tried to kill some of my students. I'm not going to let them get off so easily."

Aureus_Vanguard

[OOC: ]
User Image

Black Aureus

Calm just sighed at this. He look back to his gang which only compose of three members. "Sorry guys that how it is going to be" he told them. They all scoff at the idea that there duel bikes have been confiscated and they would go off and steal more bikes but if they did that they won't have access to Asher's cards anymore which would suck even more. "Sorry I was irrationale at the moment. I just curious about Black" he told the gang.

Black just look the 4 gang members before they went with Camille to go back to the hideout. His eyes shifted to Asher who told him to take a ride with him. Black look back at his bike which was still in its lockdown mode. It seems that he won't be getting back his D-runner anytime soon either. Hopefully he would get back soon, if he were to go searching for the Rare Hunter. Black caught the helmet and took the ride with Asher. He decided there was nothing much for him to do. Once they got back to shop, he allowed Asher to speak. Staying quiet as she did so.

She told him that she might be able to help in finding out where the Rare Hunters. Black got excited about the news but then felt guilt when she mention Sylar again. "Why are you being nice to me after what I did?" asked Black. He looked up at Asher. "The one who put Sylar in the hospital was me" he told her.

User Image

Rose Aureus

Euphoria-Cyran

Fashionable Millionaire

8,875 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Dressed Up 200
Colors: #EAC117, #CD7F32, Orange, Dark Red
Dueling Network :: Euphoria-Cyran

ASHER PHERIAN
xxxxxxxxxTHE DARKLORD DUELIST
"With times changing and people coming and going, it makes you wonder how you're able to move along with them."

"If you were the one who put Sylar in the hospital, then that means you have to save the same power as the Rare Hunters. Darkness control, shadow realm mojo, the ability to tear out someone's duel spirit. I doubt you'd have the ability, Black. Otherwise, you'd be even more pissed off because you'd be just like those Rare Hunters." Asher sounded more harsh than she wanted to sound, thus she shook her head in apology as she calmed her voice. She was just weary and exhausted. These past few days reminded her of her hellish years as a student at the academy. The stress took its toll, but eventually passed. With with all the pandemonium going on within the first two days this year, even she was feeling the stress again. She let out a heavy breath and looked at Black again. "You didn't do anything wrong, Black. I didn't see what happened exactly, but it wasn't your fault that Sylar was injured. He was just the victim of the Rare Hunters, and you just got caught in the middle of it too."

Asher sat there in a moment of silence as if to mourn Sylar's injury, but she shook spoke again. "The Rare Hunters are not only after rare cards, but they're after something else... I think it's duel spirits. While I was at the academy, the Rare Hunters' darkness was trying to break into the main building. The only students the darkness attacked were kids with duel spirits. I recognized them because I helped them discover that they had one. Used the same deck you used to get Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys as your duel spirit and that Sylar used to get Cyber Kirin. I don't know why they're going after them, but maybe we can use that to bait a Rare Hunter out.

"You see, after doing my fair share of research, there are different rankings of duel spirits. Kind of like the star system on a duel monster, the higher the stars, the more powerful the spirit is. Sylar's Cyber Kirin was only a 3-star, so it was small in size and couldn't manifest itself for others to see. But it could still affect a person in real-life if it really tried. Your Nephthys is an 8-star, so it can affect a person's mindset and trigger a strong defensive response when their duelist is in trouble. But a 10-star spirit... This is the rarest of duel monster spirits that can connect to a human. Instead of bonding to a duelist as a spirit, they can eventually manifest themselves into a full-fledged being, using the duelist as a host and granting them a great deal of power with great costs."

She leaned forward and pointed at herself, a grin crossing her face. "So that's why you're going to need my help specifically~ I'm going to act as a bait tonight for the Rare Hunters, especially since I have a duel spirit of my own and I have a few rare cards thanks to my connections at the shop. Once we bait them out, I'll duel them. Even if I win or lose, they're going to try escaping afterwards. Before they can do that, you knock them out somehow, and we'll get them to take us to the Alpha Hunter." She rose up from her place and walked over behind the counter, taking the duel monster deck from the top of her shelf. It was the same deck she had let Black use the day before to find his duel spirit card. She turned over one of the cards and smiled. Still in one piece. With a small nod, she returned back to Black and split the duel deck in half, giving Black half of it while she put the other half into her pocket. "If things go wrong though, Black, use these guys to help you out. They don't seem like much, but they're actually duel spirit cards. They've got powerful qualities to them, and I'm sure they don't want to be taken by the Rare Hunters either. If you ask them nicely, I'm sure they'll be there to help you out when you're in a bind. Just keep them safe, alright? We'll do our own hunting later tonight."

Aureus_Vanguard

[OOC: ]
User Image
Yukan, Hiro
There she was before Yukan, the teacher that was injured due to people trampling. If he had stayed instead of trying to stop a duel would she have been injured less? He felt a bit guilty about it he kind of looked embarrassed like he was going to apologize. He motioned his hand to reach behind his head, which became himself ruffling his own hair. "Er... Sorry about what happened I feel a bit responsible for not protecting you."

He then kicked the ground with one foot and realized she had asked him a question. "I just came to apologize for not knowing that we needed partners and not stopping people from trampling others. It's my job as a student to help my peers.."

DN: Gegi
(So sorry! School and work have been keeping me from posting.)
Notes: Larna

Dangerous Spotter

User Image
Larna Cross
Company: Yukan.

Larna smiled and shook her head. It wasn't his job to protect her. Still if this was the boys way of getting through things then it was okay. "No big deal but thanks." Saying with a light smile on her face. Having the idea he was searching for a partner for the buddy system. So she started to walk and got beside him facing the other way. "Let me guess you wish to have me become your partner?" Asking as as she wanted to know if she was right. Her face turned to the side looking to the boys face.

Smiling she would duel him of course to see how he dueled. Question was where and what deck to use. She could use her defensive deck. That would test his offensive value. Or use her own offensive to just see how he could deal with her combos. Either way she was going to see what he could do. Given his nature she guessed it was something offensive of some sort. He didn't seam the type to hide behind walls like she was.
User Image
Rogue

Rogue sat is his room, looking threw his cards and assembling different deck and taking them apart trying to find something that fit his play style abit more. He had a good enough deck to play with, but if he really wanted to get anywhere, he would need something for stronger opponents. Finally, after starting for a long while, something spoke out to him, Prophecies. Rogue quickly assembled the deck and ran some quick duels with it on his computer. Once everything checked out, he placed his deck on the other half of his deck box and walked out his room, and made way to class.

OCC: i know its kinda lame and short, but wasnt sure where everyone is or whats going on lol
User Image

Black Aureus

Black listen to what Asher had to say especially her assumption on what the Rare Hunters are after. Yes it may be possible that these Rare Hunters are after the duel spirit though Black himself cannot see them for himself. It was probably because he had set up a barrier or a boundary of some sort to prevent him from seeing them. Black didn't see duel spirits as his friends. He saw them just as a tool. He could not see the Scared Phoenix of Nephryts. But it seems like Nephryts is a apparently a Rare Card that the Rare Hunter may go after.

Black look to Asher and nodded his head to her and accepting the cards that were from the special deck that she had. He did not know what to do with these cards and Black knew that these cards are special. But he will keep them safe. "Alright. I will go with your plan. We will capture one of them and force them to take us to their leader" he told Black. That why Black can finally get revenge on what these Rare Hunters have done to his father and possibly find a way to wake him up from his coma.

User Image

Rose Aureus

Euphoria-Cyran

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items