Welcome to Gaia! ::

Markis laughed. "Well, you've got your attachment and I've got mine." he said, smiling and patting his backpack. "It took me years to get this thing working, and I'm not letting those b*****d at SPAM take it over." frowning lightly, he reached out and tapped one of the buttons. The elevator doors closed, sending the two students down into the lower levels of the silver building.

As they arrived, Markis pulled his backpack off and set it next to the elevator door. He always removed it before training, because he was afraid he'd damage it if he took it with him. Stretching once more, he waited for Tenchi once again before heading off to the first part of training.

-----------

Keito's teal eyes narrowed considerably. "Don't tell me you can't understand these simple instructions." he hissed. The quivering man across from him swallowed. "Ha-Hashibara-sama.." he stuttered.

"Silence, fool!" Keito snapped, slamming his hands on the desk. The man jumped and made a high-pitched sqeauky noise. "I will hear no excuses! You will do your job and be damn proud I'm letting you live!"

The man nodded quickly, and ran out of the room. Keito sat back down in his chair, rubbing his temples. "Every day.." he muttered, resting his forehead on the desk. "Where in hell's my team?!"

The man on his left jumped slightly. "They're on their way, sir. They got stuck in some err..traffic."

Keito sighed. "I'm going to kill them."
Tenchi trotted after Markis again, holding her laptop tightly to her chest. She was a hacker, after all, and having no access to a computer was like having no access to your arms...or legs...or mouth...

"mmm...Markis-kun, do you know what we're doing today?" she mumbled sleepily, rubbing her eyes tiredly.
"Humans are quite... Inefficent. Don't you agree, Hashibara-sama?" a chilling voice asked, as a tall, dark haired man in a business suit walked into the room, both hands in the pockets of his slacks.
"I've found that even you, sir, has his faults."

It was strange, but this man seemed to be completely at ease when addressing Keito in such a disrespectful manner. It was probably because he knew that no matter what the man threatened, he couldn't do a single thing to him.

Walking up to his superior's desk he smirked, taking a seat opposite the boy.
"You sent for me, sir?" he asked, his voice cold, calm, and strangely enough, marked with a bit of arrogance.
"Aboslutely no idea." Markis answered, smiling again. "But that's the fun of it! Maybe we'll be able to.." he went off into a rant of all the.."exciting" things they could be doing in in training.

Markis could be summed up in two words; computer freak.

----------

"Quite." Keito mumbled, lifting his head off his desk. He glared at the android. "I don't remember programming you to be such a smart a**, Number 384." Keito never really was one for pleasantries.

He brushed his bangs out of his cold eyes, continuing to glare at Shikigouji. "I have a special task for you. PANDA is putting out for new members. Seems there was an..accident and one Alpha member suddenly died." Simply amazing how a child could have such a cruel smile. "You are to apply as a student there and join the team. I want you to collect as much data as possible, and if you get the chance..kill them."

An ominous cloud seemed to be hanging over the heads of everyone in the room, and not because of the incense burner. One of the guards shifted from foot to foot, causing Keito to switch his attention over to the man. "Problem?" he snapped. The man shook his head quickly, and Keito returned his glare to Shikigouji.

"Dismissed."
With a slight shrug the android leaned back, crossing one leg over the other.
"You did program me to adapt, correct? I suppose becoming a 'smart a**' is just part of that adaptation, sir." he responded, matching Keito's glare with a cool, calm gaze.
"You should keep your temper in check, sir. Or you may die of a coronary at a young age."

At Keito's order he nodded, standing.
"Understood, sir." was the reply, before he turned on his heel and left the room, his hands in his pockets.
--------------------------------------

A few hours later he emerged from his 'room'; a small, furniture-lacking space with only a docking station and computer, and a small closet of clothes; wearing PANDA's school uniform. It closely resembled a japanese school uniform, with straight black slacks, and the traditional school jacket. Brushing some of his midnight locks from his face he made his way out of the building, and boarded a bus heading towards the PANDA headquarters.
Keito's eyebrow twitched at the android's comment. Sometimes he had no idea if it was thinking for itself or merely mimicking what it had seen. He had half a mind to shut Shikigouji off completely, but he was and would probably remain the best in line. He was better, even, then anything PANDA could ever create, and Hashibara couldn't afford to lose that.

Sighing, the ten-year-old stood and walked over to the large window behind him. Through it, you could see the large silver building of PANDA HQ. He rested his head against the cool glass, glaring up at the large building.

"The resemblance is almost uncanny.." he muttered. "Thinking of your brother, sir?" one of the men asked. "Did I ask you?!" Keito snapped. The man jumped, swallowed, and kept his mouth shut.

Damn sunny days.
The bus ride was rather uneventful, though he did notice a few of the females on the bus, who were wearing the same PANDA style uniforms, were glancing over at him and giggling quietly. One of them even came up to him and asked if he was a new student. He replied with a cheerful smile and a friendly 'yes', to which she blushed furiously and smiled, turning and walking back to her friends. Not long after his amplified hearing caught the word 'kawaii' several times, to which he grinned slightly. Establishing a foothold in PANDA's base wouldn't be nearly as hard as he thought, if all of the females at the school reacted in the same manner.

The ride didn't last too long until they reached PANDA headquarters, the tall, silver building gleaming in the sunlight. Growling slightly at the sight he slung his bag over his shoulder, walking up the steps of the building along with the several other students that attended, and lived off campus.

As he stepped into the building he was greeted by a blast of cool air, as opposed to the warm weather of summer outside. His sensors picked up the drop in temperature, but he didn't react to it. Rather, he simply walked to the office to turn in his transfer papers and get his schedule, all with a charming smile on his face. If there was one thing that he was good at, was charming people, especially females. It was one of the first programs hard-wired into his system.
Training, finally over, only brought more bad news. Unless you were Markis, who was completely insane and actually enjoyed his schoolwork. "You are to report to your evening classes for tests." the instructor snapped at the end of training as the students were preparing to leave. The majorty groaned, but an excited call of "WOOO!" was heard somewhere in the crowd.

-------

A few minutes later Markis was sitting at his desk and typing hurriedly on one of the complementary laptops. Class hadn't even started, but he was already working his fingertips to the bone on silly nonsense. The only time he'd react to another human being was when they bumped into his desk or started talking directly to him, and even then he'd just pause momentarily to look, nod, and then go back to typing.

Pac-man was just too addictive to ignore.
Not long after Markis was seated, Shikigouji walked in and took his seat near the middle of the room, on the right side. As he walked in he noticed Markis, and immediately recognized him as one of PANDA's team members. Luckily, he was equipped with a resistor program, that stopped him from rushing over and ripping the youth's throat out on sight.

So instead he just sat down, and waited for the teacher to arrive. And soon she did, a young, fresh-out-of-college woman with waist-length hair and a very large pair of...

Textbooks?

Dropping the books on her desk with a loud 'thud' that could grab the attention of any half-asleep student, the teacher cleared her throat, and pulled the thin glasses from her face in the process.
"Class, as I'm sure some of you already know, we have a new transfer student starting today. Shikigo... Shijii... Shiakago... You, with the black hair, come up and introduce yourself." she said, fumbling with his name.

With a slight grin he stood, straightening out his school uniform as he stepped to the front of the room, clearing his throat slightly as well.
"My name is Shikigouji Gatoh. As the teacher has stated, I'm a new transfer student starting today. I hope to get to know every one of you, and I also wish to bring honor to this school and company." he said with a charming smile, before bowing and taking his seat once more.

Though it didn't show, he was damn near puking up his circuits after that little speech.
Markis looked up briefly as Shikigouji introduced himself, scoffed lightly, and exited out of his game, instead deciding to go onto another very addictive and rather annoying website. He yawned, leaning back in his chair and searching the site quickly. No updates. No new items. No new posts. Pointless, once again.

Exiting out of that, he shut off the laptop and put it beneath his chair, staring boredly through his messy rusty hair and placing his chin in his palm. Looking at him, it'd be rather hard to guess he was excited or even had any interest at all in computers. Well, if you overlooked the pale skin, scruffy shoulder-length hair, sleepy eyes, and slouched posture.

He blinked over at the new student, looking him over quickly. Something about him wasn't right. He was too stiff and quiet to match anyone in this room. Markis lifted his head out of his hand, blinking. Maybe..what if this was one of the last androids not taken over by SPAM? If Markis could it on Alpha, they might actually have a chance of beating SPAM once and for all!
(Umm..blah?)

Class ended an hour later, and students began filing out, most looking sleepier then they had been when entering. Markis, however, seem especially hyper. He was waiting at the door for Shikigouji to leave. He had to at least try to talk to him, if nothing else.
Name: Hunter Hudson
Race: Caucasian
Profession: Field agent
Team/Job: Omega 6 - Gunfighter / sharpshooter
Abilities: If there's one passion Hunter will never let go of, it's his love for revolvers. A total expert and professional in the use of them, wherever he goes, he'll never be without his preferred partner: A gleaming Colt Single Action Army. He's also considerably experienced with hacking, although nowhere near the extent of most other SPAM employees. It's easier to shoot a computer than hack it and destroy it there anyway.
Short Bio: An especially odd individual not for his personality but for his appearance and skills, it may look at first like Hunter Hudson just stepped out of a John Wayne movie. With a very western flair about him, Hunter joined SPAM just before the current boss took over, and ever since he's been known among other members as a collected and skilled -- albeit unbelievably ruthless -- operative. A perfect contradiction to the technological brilliance that is his android partner Shikigouji Gatoh, it's difficult for people to try and get him to accept the fact that it's 2013 and not 1881, but when you're as skilled with a six-shooter as he is, it's pointless to do so anyway.
Allergies: Allergic to cats.
What you think of the other company: "PANDA -- A petty band of lowlifes and hero wannabes created for the sole purpose of keeping true modern society dissolusioned to the masses who think the next great invention is coming tomorrow morning. They're too in love with the sounds of their own voices to speak the truth. ... Kill 'em all."

((Yes, I know he sounds like he wants to be Revolver Ocelot, but I've always loved westerns and revolvers, so... It's fun to play characters like this.))
Tenchi smiled at Markis, taking a little longer than normal to shut off her laptop. She quickly added the website she was on to her Bookmarks, and then signed off the Internet, shutting the computer off as well. She stood up slowly, shivering slightly, though the classroom was warm. Tucking her laptop under her arm, she yawned and rubbed her eyes sleepily. Walking over to the door, she saw Markis, and blinked at him.

"Are you waiting for that new guy?" she asked sleepily. "Mmm...this our last class? I'm tired..."
"My, oh my," a voice from the doorway to Hashibara's room uttered some time after Shikigouji had left, "those androids are something else, aren't they? But they'll never be able to match good old fashioned flesh."

With the steady sound of boots clopping up to the desk, and the demeanor of the individual who had spoken the somewhat arrogant term, there was likely no doubt as to who they belonged to. By the time the boss would turn around, Hunter Hudson would be standing there at the desk, a hand resting on the leather gunbelt he wore at his waist. Even with Hudson standing so far from the window, the Colt revolver sitting in a holster attached to it managed to catch a sun glint from the window.

Hudson placed a hand across his chest and bowed his head slightly. "Hashibara-sama."

Yes, he was a wee bit late. Fashionably late, of course. Not that he seemed to care or notice, judging from the mostly blank expression on his face as he waited for the boss to either grumble and growl at him or tell him to take a seat.
"Yeah." Markis mumbled, still watching the door. If you had just looked at him you'd think he was satring into the room at one of the empty desk, and not paying attention at all, but Markis was just so good like that.

"It's our last class.." he mumbled again, more to himself then to Tenchi. He always spaced out like this, no matter what he was doing. But that was actually when he was most alert about his surroundings.

-------------

Keito mumbled something like, "What? Is it national jackass day?" but it probably came out more like, "What? National french fries?"

He turned around, not bothering to tell Hudson to sit, because he didn't really care what he did, as long as he wasn't shooting randomly at his coworkers.

Namely Hashibara himself.

"Why, thank you for coming." he greeted, sarcasm sugar-coating his tone. But that's always how he was. Moody. Stupid br--kid.

"Hmm." Keito mumbled again, staring at Hudson. He needed someone to follow Shikigouji, but figured a kid with a gun, dressed like a cowboy, and wearing boots inside would not be welcomed at PANDA.

No, Hudson was not the sanest person at this company.

"Err, what do you do, exactly? Besides shoot things?" Keito asked, still glaring at Hudson. Truth be told, he could care less about the humans that worked here, as the androids did their part best, installing the SPAM virus with their own selves. It was ingenius.

If he did so say himself. And he did.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces