sounds like fun...i am in
Quote:
sounds like fun...i am in
thanks
Name-Larka
Age-6 months
Pelt-Black
Eyes-crystal blue
history-although she is young Larka can do anything, she hunts for herself, she cares for herself, and all the other things that might come for an adult, But she is lloking for a new pack
Name- Rae
Age- 2 years
Pelt-grey
Eyes- blue
history- Rae was a orpan when she was young her parents died saving her from her own death. She has been through alot and is currently not in a pack but hopes to make a pack of her own one day
Larka was all alone((BTW there was aomething I didn't add to her descriptian she had a little sliver of green in both eyes OMG I HAVE TO GET OFF I"M SORRY GOODBYE crying ))
I'm joining.
Name- White
Age- 4 weeks old
Pelt- White
Eyes- yellow
history- was found inside a distant cave. Never knew her parents.
Looks Like: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rae looked around for food as she didn't find any it was a hot day as she slowly walked through the forest area in which she had slept in.
Quote:
Rae looked around for food as she didn't find any it was a hot day as she slowly walked through the forest area in which she had slept in.
I layed there helplessly, dieing for food.
Quote:
Quote:
I layed there helplessly, dieing for food.

Rae found white near by her as she went over there she looked at her. she couldn't have been more than 4 weeks old.
*I started growling little squeaks which meant to me that i'm hungry. I looked at the big object in my way and luaghed as I never saw something that big! I luaghed again this time, moving my legs as I was drooling.*
Rae found a rather large foe deer to kill and killed it and dragged it back to white and ripped a really small piece of meat of for the pup and put it near her.
*I looked at the deer piece, just gazing at it. Then I look back at the really big object. I laughed and drooled again*

((Baby Wolves don't eat that! Let me give you a hint, what do kittens eat when they don't eat the adults' food yet. What do pigs eat? That's what Wolves eat too!))
((lol ohoops...))
((Here let me help you out here... First, you can also feed me with a baby bottle, secound, I can't walk, third, I never saw my parents. That better?))
((yes..thanks)) Rae noticed that the pup couldn't eat meat. Rae wondered how else she was going to feed the pup...she knew she couldn't leave it alone. So Rae layed down next to the pup thinking of ways to feed it because it seemed like it couldn't walk or anything

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff