Adrienne Smith
"The Mad Hatter

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Who am I with?: A man that has bunny ears

Where am I?: By a graveyard
I'm thinking about...: Who is he?

User Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

~ Adrienne looked at him for a moment as he stated that the scar said otherwise, " It is meant to look like physical pain. But it is not." She stated as a small smirk made its way onto her face. " Very true my dear child. " She said monotone as she sucked in a quick breath when she was picked up. Adri wasn't ready for the giant hop so she hissed as they were launched into the air, her body tensed and she instantly curled up in a ball, instincts taking over.

She let out a scoff from what the male had said earlier, " She will not have my head, she knows better than to try and touch my head or my hat. " She stated coldly before walking down the path. " For anyone else but me I think they would enjoy it greatly, but I don't like flying. " She stated plainly before continuing to walk.

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Matthew killbridge A.K.A The white rabbit
User Image
Matthew noticed the smirk on the woman's face when he answered her. She obviously enjoyed the fact that someone was able to respond. The woman actions when she was picked up and when they launched made the man snicker under his breath. Though she didn't fight back which made hopping all the easier on him. "I always thought that the hatter and the queen hated each oth...." The dark haired male fell to a knee hand on his face. " it.... hurts."

The man forced himself to his feet as he continued to walk down the red path. "i'm gonna be late... i can't be late......" The bunny man fell to the ground his head making a small thump as his body became still on the ground. He had been pushing himself the night before and was finally starting to fell the affects of his late night fighting sessions.

Romantic Hunter

User Image
Have you ever felt your heart race before?
I can change that.
Let me into your heart, I'll turn it black with death,
I love you, I love you not, either way, you're going to be mine.

---╭━━━━━ ━━━━━╮---
User ImageAlan L. DentonUser Image
---╰━━━━━ ━━━━━╯---

You're Late, I'm late, She's late, Oh shut up
The March Hare

Alan laughed lightly. "Of course me'lady." He said with a light chuckle. "Just so you know they can only work so fast my darling, though, some of the roses weren't the right color, and I know how much you hate that." He accompanied the Queen and he stayed close, his mind going wild as he thought about things. "You know who you should yell at?" He asked laughing to himself. "That Matthew kid, he's always late." He said standing tall, as if he was never late to anything, but he was always late, he was even late to showing up to the queen. That was bad.

But, he was practically her guardian, well, something to throw in front of her in case someone tried to hurt her. He'd die for her, oh yeah, he would, he had told her that once, she didn't care that much. It was okay, he didn't mind.
"He's also always saying "I'm late I'm late, blah blah blaah." He whined, he was mocking the kid, being his ... well kind of his polar opposite of the boy he was hoping they would run into him, maybe he could see if his powers were still strong.

((Oh man, that was a crap post, I'm sorry!))
User Image

|| ♱ || - ѕтαтυѕ - ready || ♱ || нєιgнт - 5'6'' || ♱ || ωєιgнт - 110 - || ♱ || slightly bored ||

Fashionable Genius

6,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

[ Pandora Vail Winter ]
[ Eighteen ] [ The Red Queen ] [ Bi-Sexual ]

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

The queens cheeks puffed out, her face turning red when the cat came by and taunted her. Oh how she hated that thing, but what could she do about it? Try and chop it's head off, and off it goes as if nothing happened. She hated it. "Never touch my roses you little beast." She huffed before turning to Alan, who was less of an irritant.

"Mmhmm.." She sighed, holding her parasol to shield her skin still. "If we find him, I'll be sure to punish him...He is always late." She let out a gentle sigh and looked around, continuing to walk in search of someone to destroy.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Adrienne Smith
"The Mad Hatter

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Where am I?: The Red Queens Castle area thing.
I'm thinking about...: Where is that big headed brat?

User Image

~ Adrienne looked at him for a moment as he started to speak, but was cut off due to obvious pain. " You know, little bunny, you shouldn't push yourself too hard. You just might become prey for a certain wolf that likes stalking me. " She stated with slight amusement. When he fell she just sighed for a moment before picking him up, she may look small and weak, but don't let the looks fool you. " Hey big head! " She called as she neared the castle. The guards standing outside raised their spears but she only shoved past with an unintellegent comment at the both of them. She barged into the gates and her eyes wandered over the terrain, looking for that red haired killer. " Aw, does the Queen not like being called Queeny? And you-" She seethed as she looked at Alan, " - You troublesome hare. Don't you dare give her any ideas about punishing the poor bunny. " She said with a small smile, she was just playing around with the March Hare, but she was dead serious as she talked about the bunny that was still unconcious in her arms.

Fashionable Genius

6,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

[ Pandora Vail Winter ]

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

The queen turned her attention to the hatter and frowned, growling slightly as she crossed her arms over her chest, glaring at the new annoyance. "Ugh! Get out of here you horrid thing. Once again that rabbit is late and he needs to be punished. Late, late, late. Always late!" She sighed, shaking her head. "A queen can only take so much. I'm a nice person. I deserve loyal subjects." She stated.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Matthew could feel himself being picked up by the Hatter then there was movement. He was finally able to open his eyes hearing the hatter tell Alan that he shouldn't give the queen ideas about punishing him. The bunny man tried to move but it took him awhile to get out of the woman's hold. Once out of Hatter's grasp he pretty much crawled over to the red queen stopping just short of her staying on his hands and knees eyes on the ground. "I will forever be loyal to you my queen it's just that i have personal business to attend to in the morning before coming here. It might not seem important but it is........but i know that it is not an excuse so i will gladly take any an all punishment you wish to give me." The white rabbit stayed other awaiting the queens punishment or a scolding or something that would make him feel like he had atoned for his sins.
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Adrienne Smith
"The Mad Hatter

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

~ Adrienne sighed, " Oh shut up Pandora. Just because he's always late doesn't mean he does it on purpose, obviously he's still loyal seeing as he nearly die from trying to get here as fast as he could." she said with slight annoyance, but she wasn't annoyed at the Queen, she was just annoyed at the world. The only time that the hatter called the Queen by her first name was when she was in pain or just plain exhausted, it was both this time around. She didn't bother commenting on the Queens second remark. " Scat ya damn bat! " she hissed at the thing which was trying to swoop down and claw her. She swatted at the thing only to make herself more irritated, she huffed a breath of annoyance before sitting cross legged on the ground, mutter unintelligent things to herself.

Fashionable Genius

6,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

[ Pandora Vail Winter ]

The queen frowned and shook her head, not pleased by the little sympathy the hatter showed. "Get up you lazy creature and get moving. I want you to plant RED ROSES in my garden, and I swear if I see a single rose that isn't read, I'll have your head on the spot! You were supposed to oversee the guards around the garden last month and you let this happen. That useless cat thing ruined my flowers."

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Adrienne Smith
"The Mad Hatter

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

~ Adrienne glared at the Queen, " Your so heartless, how do you expect to have loyal subjects if you don't give them the time of day?! " She seethed as she stood up, she'd had enough of this. " Whether you like it or not, everyone here is equal, we all fight the Angels. So if you want to stay alive, I suggest you show a bit of sympathy or empathy. " She growled.

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Matthew stayed on his hands an knees in front of the queen waiting for her to finsh talking. When she was done he forced himself up to his feet. He brushed himself off quickly. "I understand My queen." The dark haired male heard the Hatter sticking up for him. "Please don't be mean to the queen Hatter. It wouldn't feel right if she didn't act the way she does." The bunny eared man walked to the roses. he fell to his knees and started to pull out the unwanted flowers. That's when an Angel swooped down and started to attack the poor useless bunny with swords cutting up the weak an exhausted bunny. The whole time he just sat there on the ground taking the beating that the angels were dishing out.
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Adrienne Smith
"The Mad Hatter

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Who am I with?: A man that has bunny ears, Queen.

I'm thinking about...: The Angels are ******** dead!!!!!

User Image

~ Adri let a feral growl rip from her throat as the Angel came, she tackled the thing to the ground before giving it a beating of her own. " Your ******** dead. " She growled before almost literally ripping the thing to pieces, her eyes were a fiery red, not the dull red they usually were. Her eyes darted to the woods, she saw another one and she quickly ran after it, not caring what happened. She was on a blind rampage, she was going to kill everything in her line of vision, she appeared behind the Angel with lightning speed and gave it a hard punch in the jaw before she went on. Nothing and no one would be able to stop her from her killing spree, she'd go to the Angels castle and kill every damn one of them. " You don't mess with the Hatter, become I'm as insane as they come. " She hissed as she darted around and around again. She didn't know what she was doing, all she knew was that she was trying to find more Angels.

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Matthew saw The hatter save him from the angel but then she went mad ...well madder and started killing anything that even looked like an angel. The bunny eared man continued pulling out the flowers until they were all up out of the ground. Then he waited for the Hatter to run by him again. When she did he reached out and grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to him. He held the woman in his arms gently. He kissed her cheek softly. " calm down my little hatter."
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Adrienne Smith
"The Mad Hatter

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Who am I with?: A man that has bunny ears, Queen.

I'm thinking about...: The Angels are ******** dead!!!!!

User Image

~ Adrienne's head jerked forward as she was pulled, " Let go of me! " She said as she struggled to get loose. What was this stupid rabbit doing?! He was just attacked by the Angels and now he's trying to stop her from killing them. She calmed down slightly when she felt the kiss but not by much, her eyes still a fiery red and she writhed more to try and get loose. " Let go! " She sobbed as her knees buckeled beneath her and she sank to the ground, almost crying hysterically. She was glaring at the ground, her eyesight blurred with the threat of tears. She pulled away from the bunny and fell on her hands and her knees, trying to get ahold of herself and her emotions. Her eyes tried and her expression became emotionless again, she was scraped on her cheek, her lip was busted, and her back hurt from the previous attack. She raised off the ground slowly and wavered slightly before she stood strong. Her eyes moved back to the Queen and the bunny, " Say goodbye to the world as we know it, because sooner or later, those things are going to take over everything. Your garden-" She pointed a finger at the Queen, "- and the graveyard. " She said, directing her attention to the rabbit.

[/align

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Matthew heard her yell at him telling him to let go of her. He held her until she fell to the ground crying. What's wrong with her? The bunny took some seeds and planted them in the ground where the once white roses stood. That's when she mentioned the angels taking over everything including the Graveyard. Normally he would have gotten pissed off and argued with her but he was so tired. The Dark eared male has had to be sick or something because his body was just so weak for some reason. Despite his possible illness he got to his feet and hugged Hatter softly. "I want to kill the angels too but we don't have to kill them all in one day. We need to gather info and allies before we head to battle with the angels. If we don't someone special to me might get hurt." That's when the Bunny let go laying down in the ground falling asleep. Matt's face was kind of pale even compared to his usual pale face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff