Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Noob

2,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
He looked at her for a long moment, silently, as if expecting her to say more. His eyes deftly examined her face, taking in every detail of her appearance and expression-wanting to remember this moment in future. Maaybe she was right...maybe he was just too cynical.

"I don't believe it is naive to see what is really there in someone. I think it is a very rare talent Inuka." He smiled to her, and then continued. "But I guess these people must have just forgotten about it themselves..." He stood up, away from the wall and yawned. All this talk was making him oddly lethargic.
:: He traces the smell back to where two people are discussing:: Wonder if I can get food...

Aged Noob

2,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Jett turned too, but couldn't make anything out in the dark. "Must be the wind..." He said after a few moments, then smiled. "I doubt three people are stupid enough to be out spending the night on the streets after all..."
After a moment, the girl nods. "Yeah, I guess you're right." She replies, though she still felt unsure. Who knew what was outside?

Relaxing after a bit more of intent looking, she turns back to Jett while moving to sit in front of the door, stifling a soft yawn. Despite the fact she was quite tired, having gotten no sleep since the former night, Inuka didn't plan on sleeping. No way would she do that, she wasn't -that- foolish.

Inuka then takes the time to study the man, taking in all his details. She had never met anyone but the village people, and wished to remember Jett. After all, he did seem more interesting than some of the others she had met.

Aged Noob

2,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
"So...do you accept ridiculous bets often or was this just a spur of the moment thing?" Jett asked as he tried to ignore her gaze. He didn't especially like being examined by people...but at least he had a feeling that she wasn't likely to start judging him on account of the way he looked. She seemed too sensible for that. So he decided to let her examine him to her heart's content-while he pretended to find something even more fascinating to observe down the opposite end of the street.
((Hey peoples, can I join? Seems a little complicated and if you're already in-depth then err... just checking.))
"It was a dare my brother gave me." She replies. "He hates it when I say there isn't any evil out here and told me to prove it by staying out here." Inuka explains. "It isn't going to do much good, he's too closed-minded, but no i don't usually accept bets or dares." The girl says with a smile.

Finally done with her little moment of studying, Inuka looks away. "What about you? Do you usually travel the streets at night and keeping village girls company?" She asks with a flicker of a smile.

Aged Noob

2,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
((nah...just jovial midnight banter really. Feel free to jump in o_o))

Aged Noob

2,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
"It's my favourite pastime..." He confided in her with a slow nod, turning back once more her way, his own smile faintly visible in the darkness. "Of course I don't get much chance to practice it...but guess I got lucky tonight." He laughed lightly, pushing himself away from the wall. "Now, do you feel like a walk?" He questioned. "You could tell your brother you were dragged off by a scheming murderer or something if he misses you...then no doubt he'll feel happier."
"Yep, you are a very lucky guy tonight." She replies with a soft laugh.

Standing up, Inuka nods. 'Oh yes, I'm sure he'd just -love- that." The girl replies with a chuckle. She could just picture her brother giving her a long lecture about how he was right, she was wrong, and that she needed to learn how to fight. Yes, that was definitely what Koto would say.

"Alright, then. Where to?"

Aged Noob

2,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
"I don't know..." He replied, with a light laugh. "This is your home after all...but you can't go wrong with just wandering I always find. There's always a place waiting for you to find it if you just do that,"
"Alright then." She replies with a smile, looking down the street. "How about this way?" Inuka asks, looking over at him before lightly grabbing his wrist and leading him down the road. After a moment, she lets go, as if assured he was coming.

Aged Noob

2,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
"Seems like a good choice to me," He smiled, and then followed along with her willingly, remaining alongside her even once she'd released his wrist, just glad of some company this night. The buildings around them were indistinguishible in the shadows, and all clues as to their identity had to be determined from the shapes of the sillhouettes they presented. "Everything looks strange at night don't you think?" He asked as they walked.
((Ah...Familiar faces, I see.))

Stumbling out of the bar, half-drunk and not anywhere near the point of calling it a night, the giggling young adult snickered to herself and wrapped her black coat around her. Though it was only draped over her shoulders like a cape, the sleeves dangled along her sides signifying it as a rather long and elegant looking jacket. Apart from the 'freak' who wore it.

Eyes stained red by contacts looked over the sidewalk for a moment before painted black lips seemed to frown, though the corners of her mouth were turned up in a playful smile. "Ah! You people sucked anyway..." She tossed a careless glance over her shoulder to the bar she just came out of before doing a dancing turn and heading down the sidewalk.

((Don't mind me~ I'm just bored.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces