Welcome to Gaia! ::

Looks at her sadly "but i'm not hungrey, i just want toast, please"
"No, i'm getting you on a regular diet," She said, smiling at him. "if you want to be a big time executive in a high rise apartment and everything, you have to eat well."
Nite nods his head "ok " Starts to eat someof the eggs
She smiled and walkedover to the window, pushed the little button there and a loud buzzer went off, and she heard moans coming from above them from the sleeping quarters.
Nite finishes his eggs then when the kids rush in he sneaks out not eating anything else and goes to his bed and writes.
"Morning Sita" "Hey Sita" "Great Breakfest Sita" were comments she got as the in for breakfest.

"Thanks you guys. I hope you guys like it," she said, smiling.

She then looked at the place where Nite was sitting and found him gone.

"That damn boy..."
Nite covers his whole body with the blankets and starts writign again.
I'll deal with him later... she thought to herself as she continued to serve the kids.

"So, what do you guys wanna work on today? The back windows have to be re-shuttered. How about that?" she asked.

"Yay!" they all chimed in.
Nite hears the kids cheer "retards" Finishes writing and then here the kids leavign "damn, she's coming soon" gets out of bed and runs to the vent and quietly opens it
"Nite? are you in here?" she asked, coming into the sleeping quarters.
*closes the vent quietly then quietly sits there and watche sSita wlak around*
She looked around and sees the vent, on upside down.

She walked over, and knelt down, and pulled it off and spotted Nite sitting there.

"Nite, come and help us out outside," she said, smiling.
Nite pouts "oh fine" Nite climbs out and walks to the door and goes down the stairs and opens the door but doens't go out an dcloses it and hides under the table.
She comes down the stairs. "Whats wrong?" she asked, crouching down, looking at him cowering under the table.
Nite looks up at her "I-I-I don't want to go outside, i want to be in here" Nite says scared and slwoly moves away form her

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff