i like scary games 0.059259259259259 5.9% [ 8 ]
first person shooter 0.081481481481481 8.1% [ 11 ]
i like any game ^-^ 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 15 ]
Who are you........ahhhhh look a buter fly 0.2 20.0% [ 27 ]
advencher 0.1037037037037 10.4% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 135 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 225 226 227 > >> >>> »|

((sorry im back your accepted ^-^))
as spike sat with his feet in crystal lake he fells burning on his arm oO(damn zant why did you do this)
She holds up a black book, "All you need to know about MY blood line is right here.." She says and tosses it. Her pointed ears twitched and runs up to the guy and lightly kisses him on the cheek. "Got to go bye. " she says and vanishes.

.: I must go, i'm getting yelled at :.
Vext Tamon Shadow
She holds up a black book, "All you need to know about MY blood line is right here.." She says and tosses it. Her pointed ears twitched and runs up to the guy and lightly kisses him on the cheek. "Got to go bye. " she says and vanishes.

.: I must go, i'm getting yelled at :.

spike looks around
.: ok see ya later.:
Fourward caught the book and started reading it. "okay... this is interesting...." while he was reading it, he saw spike, and he walked towards him and asked "hey, how are the damages?"
poochie619
Fourward caught the book and started reading it. "okay... this is interesting...." while he was reading it, he saw spike, and he walked towards him and asked "hey, how are the damages?"

"man my arm is black when he grabed me" he said putting it in the water.... but this lake is a healing lake" spike told fourward
"the power of the twilight, eh? guess you need to fight like them to totally beat them. " he put his feet in the water and sat down on the grass. "I'm going to go to the hyrul field and go wipe out some mindless zombies, do you want to come?"

((we need some fighting and some dungeons here :3 ))
poochie619
"the power of the twilight, eh? guess you need to fight like them to totally beat them. " he put his feet in the water and sat down on the grass. "I'm going to go to the hyrul field and go wipe out some mindless zombies, do you want to come?"

((we need some fighting and some dungeons here :3 ))

"sure" he said smileing
((you can be a new type of mod a idea giver ok"
Shadow sits in a tree in the hyrule fields and looks around.
Leah sat at the edge of the lake looking at her relflection in the water. She thought of her past, the flash backs....the horridness of it. Leah looked away from the water to stop the memories from pricking fear in her heart.
Vext Tamon Shadow
Shadow sits in a tree in the hyrule fields and looks around.

Spike sets beside here and asked her "do you want to help me and fourwards fight some zombies"
nutty_side
Leah sat at the edge of the lake looking at her relflection in the water. She thought of her past, the flash backs....the horridness of it. Leah looked away from the water to stop the memories from pricking fear in her heart.

Spike looks across the lake and sees you setting there
"ok then lets go-" then he saw a girl with lonely sitting near the water. "you go on ahead, ok? I'll catch up to you later." he said and ran towards the girl.
~mean while in hyrule fields~
the mindless servents saw Shadow, they are like bees, when 1 finds prey, they all comes attacking. there was 5 at first, then 10, then 15. all servents crept slowly towards Shadow.

((DUN DUN DUUUUUN. thanks for the permission wink ))
Her eyes open to red (rage) and jumps down from the tree and growls, her taking out her staff. "Come on mindlessssss zombies...come and take me!!" She hissed.
oO(wow i think fourwards knows her)
"ok fourwards" then he was in the fields looking for shadow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas