Welcome to Gaia! ::

Indulgent Darling

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

codedbyshinyponkB E Y O N D _ T H E _ B O U N D A R I E S _ O F _ Y O U R _ C I T Y ' S _ L I G H T S
                  × _STAND THE HEROES WAITING FOR YOUR CRIES__
                  ponSO MANY TIMES YOU DID NOT BRING THIS ON YOURSELFshinyponkanON YOURSELF
                  ▬▬▬▬ when that moment finally comes
                  _I'LL _BE _THERE _TO _HELP _

Humankind has been nearly entirely wiped out in this violent world, pushed to the brink of extinction by creatures called titans. Titans are giants, they look like us but don't seem to have any other purpose in life but to hunt and eat humans. Humankind has been forced down to only a fraction of the population and a small portion of land behind massive walls that serve as mankind's only real protection against these predators. The three walls are 50 meters tall and reach well beneath the ground and are rumored to be as strong as bedrock. The walls, in order from the outermost to the innermost are Wall Maria, Rose, and Sina.

Whether you have seen the anime or read the manga or both - you should be knowledgeable enough about the plot of the series that I don't need to give an in depth guide on the land and setting.

This roleplay takes place shortly after the breach of Wall Maria by the Colossal and Armored Titan ( but they are not the canon characters, they will be npc's ) but the difference is that we are not using any canon characters from the show/manga. This will be a roleplay of purely new characters. We will be using anime face-claims and in depth character profiles. I believe that in depth profiles are required to fit this very action heavy and drama filled story without running into the issue of over-the-top or flat characters. I don't want to see every single character being called the next Corporal Levi or the next Mikasa. Not everyone excels in every field. I also do not want to see a roleplay filled with flat spineless characters. Your character should have their own motivations, ideals, fears, and ambitions. Be unique!

As a small twist, simply to ensure that all of the characters have the opportunity to meet everyone at the start, and to build up some connections, this roleplay starts with all of the branches of the military visiting the cadets on a training day, giving the cadets the opportunity to learn some information about the different paths that they may choose from and lets the more senior soldiers size up the new recruits. There will of course still be npc stationary guard soldiers manning the wall and military police still doing their duties but all of the characters in the roleplay are among those chosen to go and check on the trainees.

Also for interested parties we are holding a couple of fun little contests for the roleplay's one month birthday! Check them out here.

ponkan _HOPE _AND _PRAY
                                                  pon▬▬▬▬ that you'll never need me
                                                  ponkanponBUT REST ASSURED I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWNshinyponkanLET YOU DOWN
                                                  I'LL WALK BESIDE YOU BUT YOU MAY NOT SEE ME__
                                                  ponkT H E _ S T R O N G E S T _ A M O N G _ Y O U _ M A Y _ N O T _ W E A R _ A _ C R O W N

Indulgent Darling

User Image

pon▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ on that day ▬▬▬▬
                  ponW H E N _ Y O U _ N E E D _ Y O U R _ B R O T H E R S _ A N D _ S I S T E R S _ T O _ C A R E
                  ponkanI'LL _BE _RIGHT _HERE _
                  CITIZEN SOLDIERS HOLDING THE LIGHT FOR THE ONES THAT WE GUIDE FROM THE DARK OF DESPAIR
                  × standing on guard for the ones that we sheltered__
                  shinyponkanwe'll always be ready because we'll always be there

▬▬▬▬ ONE BASIC
                          coded RIGHT _HERE _UNDERNEATH _MY _WING _ _YOU _CAN _REST _YOUR _HEAD
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          Follow gaia ToS.
                          Keep everything within pg-16.
                          This is a long-term roleplay, do not join if you plan on ditching in a week.
                          Please pm your reserve & profile to me with the title "Fallout"
                          If I tell you to fix something in your profile - do not complain.
                          Do not use colors that I have to tilt my screen or highlight to read.
                          If you change the coding on the profile you will have to start over.
                          Image dimensions are 315 x 105 for the reserve and 530 x 320 for the profiles.
                          For the colors in your profile please use this; four colors - color1:darkest main, color2:medium main, color3:medium accent, color4:light accent. Example is in the profiles thread.

▬▬▬▬ TWO POSTING
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          I expect at least three to four good sized paragraphs per post.
                          I do put substance over word count though.
                          There should be minimal spelling and grammar mistakes.
                          You should be able to post at least twice a week.

▬▬▬▬ THREE CHARACTERS
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          Use anime characters for your face-claims.
                          No canon Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan face-claims.
                          Fill out the profiles and reserves completely. *important*
                          No flat or over-powered characters.
                          If your character is a civilian they do not have military equipment.

▬▬▬▬ FOUR ROMANCE & DRAMA
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          Romance & Drama are welcome in the roleplay but keep the drama out of the o.o.c..
                          All sexualities are welcome here m/m, f/f, & m/f. (or whatever else?)
                          If romance does happen, please don't completely forget the rest of the roleplay for it.
                          Drama is bound to happen sometimes, tensions should be high and no one gets along with everyone.
                          If a character doesn't like your character, do not take it out on the roleplayer.

▬▬▬▬ FIVE PLOTTING
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          Group time-skips will happen in order to keep the roleplay's plot moving.
                          I will try to time the skips well for everyone.
                          There will be plot points that will affect every group and others that only affect certain branches.
                          I will post time-skips and plot changes in the thread as they happen.
                          I encourage everyone to plot together in the o.o.c.
                          If you have a major plot point idea, let's all discuss it in the o.o.c.

Indulgent Darling

User Image
                  ponW H E N _ Y O U _ N E E D _ Y O U R _ B R O T H E R S _ A N D _ S I S T E R S _ T O _ C A R E
                  CITIZEN SOLDIERS HOLDING THE LIGHT FOR THE ONES THAT WE GUIDE FROM THE DARK OF DESPAIR

▬▬▬▬ ONE BRANCH
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          One of the most important things that you will decide is which branch that your character belongs to. First there is the Survey Corps, these are the soldiers that go on dangerous expeditions outside the walls - this is the most dangerous branch to choose. Then there is the Military Police, only the top ten trainees from each trainee squad get the chance to join the Military Police (but they may still choose a different branch). The Military Police serve the King and reside in the inner wall - this is the safest branch to choose. Then we have the Stationary Guard, they are the soldiers that man the walls, guarding them and tending to them. Most people that do not make it into the Military Police will end up choosing the Stationary Guard. Before graduation the soldiers are part of the Trainee Squad, your character may still be in training if you choose so. There are also civilians, these are ordinary citizens, they do not have 3-D maneuvering gear or any military grade weapons and they do not get to go outside of the walls. Lastly, there are titan-shifters, these are humans with the ability to transform into titans. At this point in time, I am only allowing people to play as a titan-shifter if their character is incredibly well thought out and they are willing to work with me in order to move a plot along. If you are still wanting to go for a titan shifter role, I will be discussing future plotting things with you and some of this will be information from the manga since the anime is not yet caught up. Also, you may want to pitch me your idea before spending the time making a profile because I am seriously being picky about these and only accepting three.

▬▬▬▬ TWO RANK
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          Another important decision in character building is what rank that your character is going to be. Below is a chart of all of the rankings. The Supreme Commander is going to be an NPC in order to keep the plot moving along. The General for each branch are also going to be NPC's for the same reason, unless someone has a very well built, age appropriate character for one of those rankings and if able to assure me that they will be very active and work with me to keep the plot progressing. I will be accepting one Corporal for each branch, followed by three squad leaders for each branch. I am not limiting the number of soldiers and trainees at this point in time. The more the merrier.
                          User Image

▬▬▬▬ THREE SQUAD
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          If your character is in the military then they will be a part of a squad! For this section you will put the name of the leader of the squad that your character is in. If you character is still in training just put "Cadet Squad". If your character is a soldier you need to pick a squad leader from the list of Corporals and Squad Leaders, you can discuss this choice in the o.o.c. if you would like but please try to keep the number of rpc's assigned to each squad fairly even ( in other words, I don't want to see all of the soldiers in one squad ). If your character is a Squad Leader, Corporal, or General then you will just put their name in this spot - they are the Squad Leader of their Squad.

▬▬▬▬ FOUR STATS
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          For this roleplay we will be using a stat system ( thank you -xFawnx-! ). There are ten different stats total for every character; physical strength, combat intellect, strategy intellect, speed, precision, 3D maneuvering gear, hand to hand combat, teamwork, agility, leadership.
                          I separated combat intellect and strategy intellect because combat intellect is being able to think light on your feet and respond well in the heat of battle - whereas strategy intellect is being able to build a strategy that your team will be able to use to achieve victory. Agility and maneuvering gear are separated because agility refers to the characters ability to leap, move, and fight with grace and precision while not using the 3D gear. Teamwork and leadership are separate because teamwork is working well with your team-mates and being able to effectively follow orders whereas leadership is being able to command a team with vigor and motivation, leading them to victory.
                          Each stat can only have a maximum of ten points in it and a minimum of one. Each character will be alloted a certain number of points that you can spend on their stats depending on their rank. Leadership and teamwork, however, are separate and are simply counted as personality traits so you may put as many or as few points in them as you feel like would fit your character, without spending your stat points.
                          Trainees get 35 points. Soldiers get 40. Squad Leaders get 45. Corporals get 50. Generals get 55. If your character is a senior or not in good health, you will have to subtract stat points for that.

▬▬▬▬ FIVE AGE
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          For characters ages - no younger than 18 simply because romance is common in roleplaying and I can't handle the minor love stuff. Please try to be reasonable about the ages for each rank, someone that is at a very high rank would be older to allow time to have gained experiance and moved up in rank. They would not be the minimum age, unless you had incredibly good story building to explain it ( You would have to blow me away ).

▬▬▬▬ SIX REPUTATION
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          Reputation is how the character is seen by their peers, it is not necessarily how they are at their core. This is so that other roleplayers will know what kind of things their characters may or may not have heard about your character. It gives us all an idea of how your character presents themselves.

▬▬▬▬ SEVEN PERSONALITY
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          For the personality I would like to see at least two or more good sized paragraphs. This is just to ensure that you really get to know your character before joining. And of course this can be added on to as the roleplay progresses and your character grows and changes - but do not ever delete old parts, simply add the new ones below the old in separate paragraphs.

▬▬▬▬ EIGHT BIOGRAPHY
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          Biography has been separated into age groups because I would like to see some pretty in depth biographies for these characters. If your character has not reached a certain age yet then just delete that part from your form unless you believe that they will reach that age within the roleplay. These can be done in either first person or third person but they have to be a very honest look at the character's history so do not do it in first person and have your character keep secrets or lie.

User Image

It is five hours after the evacuations were finished at Trost, the soldiers and civilians have all gotten medical attention. The trainees are deciding their branches, higher ups are given speeches. All RPC's have been given time off to recover. More information on page 19.
                          It is a chilly night. Roughly 11:30pm.

▬▬▬▬ NINE HISTORY
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          April 4 » Civilians and soldiers have evacuated and had their wounds tended to.
                          April 4 » With the fall of Trost, there was rioting in Sina. MP handled the situation.
                          April 4 » Trost has fallen, Stationary Guard and Survey Corps squads are all assigned to evacuate the civilians and injured soldiers.
                          March 28 » Trainees continued their training.
                          March 28 » Survey Corps was preparing for an expedition while staying in makeshift barracks inside Wall Rose.
                          March 28 » Stationary Guard began work on fitting the walls with a regiment of new canons.
                          March 28 » Military Police attended the wedding of the King's daughter, protecting her.
                          March 24 » Many soldiers were selected to mingle with the cadets. This is referred to as Meeting Day.
                          March 17 » Wall Maria and Shiganshina fell to the titans.

Indulgent Darling

User Image

▬▬▬▬ ONE RESERVE
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          [color=white]shinyponkan[/color][size=24][color=#862424]《 [color=#8d867c][u][color=#9a804e]ALIAS[/color][/u][/color] 》[/color][/size]
                          [color=white]pon[/color][img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t46/citrusxai/thefalloutreserve.png[/img]
                          [size=20][color=#862424]▬▬▬▬[/color] [color=#552125][i]FIRSTNAME[/i][/color] [color=#9a804e]❖[/color] [color=#862424][b]LASTNAME[/b][/color][/size]
                          [size=8][color=white]coded[/color] [color=#8D867C]RIGHT [color=white]_[/color]HERE [color=white]_[/color]UNDERNEATH [color=white]_[/color]MY [color=white]_[/color]WING [color=white]_[/color][color=#862424]◂[/color] [color=white]_[/color]YOU [color=white]_[/color]CAN [color=white]_[/color]REST [color=white]_[/color]YOUR [color=white]_[/color]HEAD[/color]
                          [color=white]byshinyponkan[/color][/size][size=12][color=#9a804e]✶ [color=white]✶[/color] [color=#862424]✶[/color] [color=white]✶[/color] ✶ [color=white]✶[/color][/color] [color=#552125]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/size][size=10]
                          [size=8][color=white]coded[/color] [color=#8D867C][b]GENDER[/b][/color][/size] Fe/Male [size=8] [color=white]_[/color] [color=#8D867C][b]AGE[/b][/color][/size] Written out [size=8] [color=white]_[/color] [color=#8D867C][b]SEXUALITY[/b][/color][/size] Sexuality here[size=12]
                          [color=white]byshinyponkan[/color][/size][size=8] [color=#8D867C][b]BRANCH[/b][/color][/size] Branch here [size=8] [color=white]_[/color] [color=#8D867C][b]RANK[/b][/color][/size] Rank here
                          [color=white]codedbyshinyponkanpleasedonotstealcodedbyshinyponkan[/color][b][color=#552125]USERNAME[/color][/b] [color=#9a804e]»[/color][/size]

▬▬▬▬ TWO PROFILE
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=8][color=white]shinyponkan[/color][color=color4][b]BEYOND [color=white]__[/color] THE [color=white]__[/color] BOUNDARIES [color=white]__[/color] OF [color=white]__[/color] YOUR [color=white]__[/color] CITY'S [color=white]__[/color] LIGHTS[/b][/color][/size]
                          [size=20][color=white]shinyponkan[/color][/size][size=16][color=color2]✦[/color][color=color1]ST[i]A[/i]ND THE HER[i]O[/i]ES W[i]A[/i]ITING F[i]O[/i]R Y[i]O[/i]UR C[color=color3][strike][color=color1]RIES[/color][color=white]___[/color][/strike][/color][/size]
                          [color=white]shinyponkan[/color][size=24][color=color2]《 [color=color4][u][color=color3]ALIAS[/color][/u][/color] 》[/color][/size]
                          [img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t46/citrusxai/thefalloutprofile.png[/img]
                          [size=16][color=white]shinyponkan[/color][/size][size=8][color=color4][b]SO [color=white]__[/color] MANY [color=white]__[/color] TIMES [color=white]__[/color] YOU [color=white]__[/color] DID [color=white]__[/color] NOT [color=white]__[/color] BRING [color=white]__[/color] THIS [color=white]__[/color] ON [color=white]__[/color] YOURSELF[/b][/color][/size]
                          [size=16][color=color1]WHEN TH[i]A[/i]T M[i]O[/i]MENT FIN[i]A[/i]LLY C[i]O[/i]MES[color=color3][i]![/i][/color][color=white]_[/color]I'LL BE THERE T[i]O[/i] HELP[color=color2]✧[/color][/color][/size]
                          [size=12][color=white]codedbyshinyponkan!!![/color][/size][size=24][color=color3]♚[/color] [color=color2]FIRST MAYBEMIDDLE LAST[/color][/size]
                          [list][list][list][list]
                          [size=20][color=color2]▬▬▬▬[/color] [color=color1][i]ONE[/i][/color] [color=color3]❖[/color] [color=color2][b]SURFACE[/b][/color][/size]
                          [size=8][color=white]coded[/color] [color=color4]RIGHT [color=white]_[/color]HERE [color=white]_[/color]UNDERNEATH [color=white]_[/color]MY [color=white]_[/color]WING [color=white]_[/color][color=color2]◂[/color] [color=white]_[/color]YOU [color=white]_[/color]CAN [color=white]_[/color]REST [color=white]_[/color]YOUR [color=white]_[/color]HEAD[/color]
                          [color=white]byshinyponkan[/color][/size][size=12][color=color3]✶ [color=white]✶[/color] [color=color2]✶[/color] [color=white]✶[/color] ✶ [color=white]✶[/color][/color] [color=color1]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/size][size=10]
                          [size=12][color=color2]█[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size][b]GENDER[/b] » Fe/Male
                          [size=12][color=color2]█[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size][b]AGE[/b] » Age written out
                          [size=12][color=color2]█[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size][b]HEIGHT[/b] » Height here
                          [size=12][color=color2]█[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size][b]WEIGHT[/b] » Weight here
                          [size=12][color=color2]█[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size][b]SCARS[/b] » Scars here
                          [size=12][color=color2]█[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size][b]TATTOOS[/b] » Tattoos here
                          [size=12][color=color2]█[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size][b]PIERCINGS[/b] » Piercings here
                          [/size]
                          [size=20][color=color2]▬▬▬▬[/color] [color=color1][i]TWO[/i][/color] [color=color3]❖[/color] [color=color2][b]CORE[/b][/color][/size]
                          [size=8][color=white]coded[/color] [color=color4]RIGHT [color=white]_[/color]HERE [color=white]_[/color]UNDERNEATH [color=white]_[/color]MY [color=white]_[/color]WING [color=white]_[/color][color=color2]◂[/color] [color=white]_[/color]YOU [color=white]_[/color]CAN [color=white]_[/color]REST [color=white]_[/color]YOUR [color=white]_[/color]HEAD[/color]
                          [color=white]byshinyponkan[/color][/size][size=12][color=color3]✶ [color=white]✶[/color] [color=color2]✶[/color] [color=white]✶[/color] ✶ [color=white]✶[/color][/color] [color=color1]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/size][size=10]
                          [size=12][color=color2]█[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size][b]SEXUALITY[/b] » Sexuality here. One word.
                          [size=12][color=color2]█[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size][b]HOBBIES[/b] » List of hobbies here, sentences.
                          [size=12][color=color2]█[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size][b]FEARS[/b] » List of fears here, sentences.
                          [size=12][color=color2]█[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size][b]DESIRES[/b] » List of desires here, sentences.
                          [size=12][color=color2]█[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size][b]QUIRKS[/b] » List of quirks here, sentences.
                          [/size]
                          [size=20][color=color2]▬▬▬▬[/color] [color=color1][i]THREE[/i][/color] [color=color3]❖[/color] [color=color2][b]PERSONALITY[/b][/color][/size]
                          For the personality I would like to see at least two or more good sized paragraphs. This is just to ensure that you really get to know your character before joining. And of course this can be added on to as the roleplay progresses and your character grows and changes - but do not ever delete old parts, simply add the new ones below the old in separate paragraphs.
                          [/size]
                          [size=20][color=color2]▬▬▬▬[/color] [color=color1][i]FOUR[/i][/color] [color=color3]❖[/color] [color=color2][b]BACKGROUND[/b][/color][/size]
                          [size=12][color=color2]█[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size][b]REPUTATION[/b] »
                          Reputation is how the character is seen by their peers, it is not necessarily how they are at their core. This is so that other roleplayers will know what kind of things their characters may or may not have heard about your character. It gives us all an idea of how your character presents themselves.
                          [size=12][color=color2]█[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size][b]INFANCY[/b] »
                          Biography has been separated into age groups because I would like to see some pretty in depth biographies for these characters. If your character has not reached a certain age yet then just delete that part from your form unless you believe that they will reach that age within the roleplay. These can be done in either first person or third person but they have to be a very honest look at the character's history so do not do it in first person and have your character keep secrets or lie. Infancy is 0-3.
                          [size=12][color=color2]█[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size][b]CHILDHOOD[/b] »
                          Biography has been separated into age groups because I would like to see some pretty in depth biographies for these characters. If your character has not reached a certain age yet then just delete that part from your form unless you believe that they will reach that age within the roleplay. These can be done in either first person or third person but they have to be a very honest look at the character's history so do not do it in first person and have your character keep secrets or lie. Childhood is 4-12.
                          [size=12][color=color2]█[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size][b]ADOLESCENCE[/b] »
                          Biography has been separated into age groups because I would like to see some pretty in depth biographies for these characters. If your character has not reached a certain age yet then just delete that part from your form unless you believe that they will reach that age within the roleplay. These can be done in either first person or third person but they have to be a very honest look at the character's history so do not do it in first person and have your character keep secrets or lie. Adolescence is 13-19.
                          [size=12][color=color2]█[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size][b]ADULTHOOD[/b] »
                          Biography has been separated into age groups because I would like to see some pretty in depth biographies for these characters. If your character has not reached a certain age yet then just delete that part from your form unless you believe that they will reach that age within the roleplay. These can be done in either first person or third person but they have to be a very honest look at the character's history so do not do it in first person and have your character keep secrets or lie. Adulthood is 20-54.
                          [size=12][color=color2]█[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size][b]SENIORITY[/b] »
                          Biography has been separated into age groups because I would like to see some pretty in depth biographies for these characters. If your character has not reached a certain age yet then just delete that part from your form unless you believe that they will reach that age within the roleplay. These can be done in either first person or third person but they have to be a very honest look at the character's history so do not do it in first person and have your character keep secrets or lie. Seniority is 55+.
                          [/size]
                          [size=20][color=color2]▬▬▬▬[/color] [color=color1][i]FIVE[/i][/color] [color=color3]❖[/color] [color=color2][b]MILITARY[/b][/color][/size]
                          [size=12][color=color2]█[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size][b]BRANCH[/b] » Branch here
                          [size=12][color=color2]█[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size][b]RANK[/b] » Rank here
                          [size=12][color=color2]█[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size][b]SQUAD[/b] » Squad here
                          [size=12][color=color2]█[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size][b]STRENGTHS[/b] » Strengths here
                          [size=12][color=color2]█[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size][b]WEAKNESSES[/b] » Weaknesses here
                          [/size]
                          [size=20][color=color2]▬▬▬▬[/color] [color=color1][i]SIX[/i][/color] [color=color3]❖[/color] [color=color2][b]STATS[/b][/color][/size]
                          [size=12][color=color2][color=color3]████[/color]██████[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size] XO% » [b]STRENGTH[/b]
                          [size=12][color=color2][color=color3]████[/color]██████[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size] XO% » [b]HAND TO HAND[/b]
                          [size=12][color=color2][color=color3]████[/color]██████[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size] XO% » [b]SPEED[/b]
                          [size=12][color=color2][color=color3]████[/color]██████[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size] XO% » [b]PRECISION[/b]
                          [size=12][color=color2][color=color3]████[/color]██████[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size] XO% » [b]3DMG SKILL[/b]
                          [size=12][color=color2][color=color3]████[/color]██████[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size] XO% » [b]AGILITY[/b]
                          [size=12][color=color2][color=color3]████[/color]██████[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size] XO% » [b]STRATEGY[/b]
                          [size=12][color=color2][color=color3]████[/color]██████[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size] XO% » [b]COMBAT INTELLECT[/b]
                          [size=12][color=color2][color=color3]████[/color]██████[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size] XO% » [b]TEAMWORK[/b]
                          [size=12][color=color2][color=color3]████[/color]██████[/color][color=color3]║ [/color][/size] XO% » [b]LEADERSHIP[/b]
                          [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                          [size=12][color=white]codedbyshinyponkandonotsteal[/color][/size][size=24][color=color1]USERNAME[/color][/size]

Indulgent Darling

User Image

User Image
                          Below will give you a look at the uniform. The badges on the jacket will be the badge for whatever branch your character has gone into. Also characters are able to have personal touches on their uniform (but the uniform must remain in tact). For example, Mikasa's scarf or Levi's cravat. Also featured below is an explanation of the 3 Dimensional Maneuvering Gear or Omni Directional Maneuvering Gear or simply 3DMG. Also included is an image of the badges that will adorn soldier's uniforms.
                          User Image
                          User Image
                          User Image

User Image
                          The civilians are the average joe of the Attack on Titan world. They do not have access to gear and in most cases, don't own weapons of any variety. When titan's are running amok, they must be protected and evacuated. Civilians can join into the military and become trainees.

shinyponkanDomi
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ Dominik Diederich
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Male _ AGE Twenty-seven _ SEXUALITY Bisexual
                          byshinyponkan
                          COLOSSALTITAN TITAN SHIFTER VILLAGE _ RANK COLOSSALTITAN
                          codedbyshinyponkanpleasedonotstealcodedbyshinyponkanGorrific »

shinyponkanBOBBY
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ CALLUM KURCZYNSKI
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Male _ AGE Twenty Eight _ SEXUALITY Heterosexual
                          byshinyponkan
                          BRANCH n/a _ RANK Portrait Painter
                          codedbyshinyponkanpleasedonotstealcodedbyshinyponkanHOLLY.OREO.WHORE »

shinyponkanGOLDFISH
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ IRENE SCHLÜTER
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Female _ AGE Twenty five _ SEXUALITY Bisexual
                          byshinyponkan
                          BRANCH n/a _ RANK Medical Practitioner
                          codedbyshinyponkanpleasedonotstealcodedbyshinyponkannot-yourboy »

shinyponkanGOLDILOCKS
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ Selene Vonseeger
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Female _ AGE Twenty-seven _ SEXUALITY Heterosexual
                          byshinyponkan
                          BRANCH N/A _ RANK Bartender
                          codedbyshinyponkanpleasedonotstealcodedbyshinyponkanEternity in Moonlight »

User Image
                          The trainees squad are the fresh new soldiers that have yet to graduate into a military branch. Most of them have never seen a titan up close and many will never graduate. Any use of gear by them is always monitored by a superior.

None at the moment.

User Image
                          The Garrison takes care of all defenses for the Wall whether it be patrols, repairs, or improvements. As such, they spend most of their time preparing for attacks against the Wall. The Garrison mans the cannons on the Wall that are often used for long-range Titan defense. They must also deal with civilian evacuation and have emergency plans for dealing with scenarios for when the Wall is breached.

shinyponkanThe Giant
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ VOLKER HOCH
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Male _ AGE Thirty Five _ SEXUALITY Heterosexual
                          byshinyponkan
                          BRANCH Stationary Guard _ RANK General
                          codedbyshinyponkanpleasedonotstealcodedbyshinyponkanFREEDOMBOY90 »

shinyponkanARI
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ ARIETTA SUN
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Female _ AGE Thirty-one _ SEXUALITY Bisexual
                          byshinyponkan
                          BRANCH Stationary Guard _ RANK Corporal
                          codedbyshinyponkanpleasedonotstealcodedbyshinyponkanAutopsy Dinner Date »

shinyponkanScott
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ Scott Bradley
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Male _ AGE Twenty-one _ SEXUALITY Heterosexual
                          byshinyponkan
                          BRANCH Stationary Guard _ RANK Squad Leader
                          codedbyshinyponkanpleasedonotstealcodedbyshinyponkanJEATSTREAM »

shinyponkanJAMIE
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ James Blackthorn
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Male _ AGE Twenty-five _ SEXUALITY Heterosexual
                          byshinyponkan
                          BRANCH Stationary Guard _ RANK Soldier

shinyponkanRat
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ Itan Reid
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Male _ AGE Twenty-eight _ SEXUALITY Pansexual
                          byshinyponkan
                          codedbyshinyponkanpleasedonotstealcodedbyshinyponkanKlarion Watson »

User Image
                          The Military Police Brigade is the primary police force within human territory. Not only do they maintain order, they serve as the king's guard. Since they do not normally come in contact with Titans, they must have special permission to use 3D gear and usually carry firearms such as rifles instead. They are also in charge of tax collection and land distribution.

shinyponkanSPUD
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ MATTEO DE FRANCO
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Male _ AGE Twenty-two _ SEXUALITY Heterosexual
                          byshinyponkan
                          BRANCH Military Police _ RANK Soldier
                          codedbyshinyponkanpleasedonotstealcodedbyshinyponkanUSERNAME »Holly.Oreo.Whore

shinyponkanTHE PERFORMER
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ Aaliyah Vonseeger
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Female _ AGE Twenty-two _ SEXUALITY Bisexual
                          byshinyponkan

shinyponkanSIGMUND
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ SIGMUND ALABI
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Female _ AGE Twenty-six _ SEXUALITY Asexual
                          byshinyponkan
                          BRANCH Military Police _ RANK Soldier: Armored Titan
                          codedbyshinyponkanpleasedonotstealcodedbyshinyponkanSherlock Homeslice »

Indulgent Darling

User Image

User Image
                          This military division is in charge of the exploration and the eventual reclamation of human territory from Titan-infested lands. The use Omni Directional gear when engaging titans, and make use of horses to stay out of their paths.

shinyponkanALLISTER
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ Allister Kantor
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Male _ AGE Twenty-four _ SEXUALITY Bisexual
                          byshinyponkan
                          BRANCH Survey Corps _ RANK Corporal

shinyponkanCORPORAL'S MUTT
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ EDEN THANATOS
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Male _ AGE Twenty Two _ SEXUALITY Bisexual
                          byshinyponkan
                          BRANCH Survey Corps _ RANK Squad Leader

shinyponkanSide Braids
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ LIANG ZHOU
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Male _ AGE Twenty-four _ SEXUALITY Heterosexual
                          byshinyponkan
                          codedbyshinyponkanpleasedonotstealcodedbyshinyponkanKlarion Watson »

shinyponkanTHE BLUE HERON
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ JULIA EICHEL
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Female _ AGE Twenty-Three _ SEXUALITY Heterosexual
                          byshinyponkan
                          codedbyshinyponkanpleasedonotstealcodedbyshinyponkanTHE LADY OF NIRVANA »

shinyponkanRUM
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ NADJA FETTLE
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Female _ AGE Twenty-three _ SEXUALITY Asexual
                          byshinyponkan
                          BRANCH Survey Corps _ RANK Soldier
                          codedbyshinyponkanpleasedonotstealcodedbyshinyponkanSherlock Homeslice »

ISABELLA
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ Isabella Mire
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Female _ AGE Twenty three _ SEXUALITY Heterosexual
                          byshinyponkan
                          codedbyshinyponkanpleasedonotstealcodedbyshinyponkanPink Perfume tea »

shinyponkanALMA
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ ALMERA DUVAL
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Female _ AGE Twenty Eight _ SEXUALITY Bisexual
                          byshinyponkan
                          BRANCH Survey Corps _ RANK Solider
                          codedbyshinyponkanpleasedonotstealcodedbyshinyponkanCHAKOLATI »

shinyponkanBIRDY
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ NATALIE FETTLE
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Female _ AGE Twenty _ SEXUALITY Bisexual
                          byshinyponkan
                          codedbyshinyponkanpleasedonotstealcodedbyshinyponkanSoul Vacuum »

shinyponkanRed
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ Johan Glott
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Male _ Twenty _ SEXUALITYBisexual
                          byshinyponkan
                          BRANCHSurvey Corps _ RANKSoldier
                          codedbyshinyponkanpleasedonotstealcodedbyshinyponkandemyxgirl101 »

shinyponkanANGIE
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ ANGELIE MARTINEZ
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Female _ AGE Twenty One _ SEXUALITY Heterosexual
                          byshinyponkan
                          codedbyshinyponkanpleasedonotstealcodedbyshinyponkanHolly.Oreo.Whore »

shinyponkanEM
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ EMERSON CASTELL
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Male _ AGE Eighteen _ SEXUALITY Homosexual
                          byshinyponkan

shinyponkanROMEO
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ ROMEO AMBROSI
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Male _ AGE Nineteen _ SEXUALITY Bisexual
                          byshinyponkan

shinyponkanALASKA
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ SEBASTIAN LEVITT
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Male _ AGE Twenty _ SEXUALITY Heterosexual
                          byshinyponkan
                          codedbyshinyponkanpleasedonotstealcodedbyshinyponkanCamikalz »

shinyponkanDEMON SOLDIER
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ REMIGIA BELLAMY
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Female _ AGE Twenty-four _ SEXUALITY Asexual
                          byshinyponkan
                          codedbyshinyponkanpleasedonotstealcodedbyshinyponkanHALLOWBOROS »

Indulgent Darling

User Image

D E C E A S E D

These are the characters that once held a place in the roleplay but now these characters are deceased and with us no longer. These can be from any branch. or even not in the military. If you drop out of this roleplay or become inactive, this is where your character will go and I will write a death for them so be 100% sure when you choose to drop this roleplay because your character will no longer be around after that point.

shinyponkanFAL
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ FALLON KANTOR
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Male _ AGE Twenty Three _ SEXUALITY Heterosexual
                          byshinyponkan
                          codedbyshinyponkanpleasedonotstealcodedbyshinyponkanAUTOPSY DINNER DATE »

shinyponkanLILAH
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ Lilah Laurent
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Female _ AGE Eighteen _ SEXUALITY Heterosexual
                          byshinyponkan

shinyponkanLETA
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ LETA OLVER
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Female _ AGE Twenty-three _ SEXUALITY Bisexual
                          byshinyponkan
                          Survey Corps Branch here _ RANK Soldier
                          codedbyshinyponkanpleasedonotstealcodedbyshinyponkanMINTYBOOB »

shinyponkanVERA
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ VERA GALDIN
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Female _ AGE Twenty-six _ SEXUALITY Bisexual
                          byshinyponkan
                          BRANCH Military Police _ RANK Squad Leader
                          codedbyshinyponkanpleasedonotstealcodedbyshinyponkanMINTYBOOB »

shinyponkanLITTLE BIRD
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ VALENA HAWKE
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER FEMALE _ AGE TWENTY ONE _ SEXUALITY PANSEXUAL
                          byshinyponkan
                          codedbyshinyponkanpleasedonotstealcodedbyshinyponkan-xFawnx- »

shinyponkanHawk
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ Robert Davidson
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER Male _ AGE 31 _ SEXUALITY Heterosexual
                          byshinyponkan
                          codedbyshinyponkanpleasedonotstealcodedbyshinyponkanTexan Lariato »

shinyponkanTHE RED WOLF
                          ponUser Image
                          ▬▬▬▬ AKA ARENT
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          coded GENDER MALE _ AGE TWENTY-FOUR _ SEXUALITY PANSEXUAL
                          byshinyponkan
                          BRANCH SURVEY CORPS _ RANK SQUAD LEADER
                          codedbyshinyponkanpleasedonotstealcodedbyshinyponkan-xFawnx- »

Indulgent Darling

User Image

▬▬▬▬ ONE IN
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          Please let me know if you wish to be affiliates.
                          User Image
                          [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/ttack-on-itan-the-allout-uc-dnp/t.92821407/][img]http://i.imgur.com/mI9Dypk.png[/img][/url]

▬▬▬▬ TWO OUT
                          byshinyponkan
                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          Check these neat places out!
                          No one yet.

Indulgent Darling

User Image

For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use.

Indulgent Darling

User Image

For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use. For possible future use.
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Considering he was fresh off of a mission past the safety of the city walls, Corporal Allister Kantor looked pristine. His uniform was crisp and clean, the wings of freedom displayed proudly on his cloak. Shiny green hair was carefully brushed a top his head, although a bit wind blown now. The young Corporal took his appearance very seriously, especially on a day like today when he would be making hundreds of first impressions. The expression on his face was as apathetic as ever. It had been said many times that Allister had two settings, apathetic and angry so of course the former was preferable.

The day had already been entirely too long for him. Sizing up recruits seemed almost pointless. The few who did decide to join the Survey Corps were worthless to Allister until they returned from their first missions alive, whether they seemed like super soldiers now or not. His hetero-chromatic eyes jumped between the many practice fights occurring. Some seemed wholly worthless while others were good but too cocky, or skilled but lacking confidence, and of course everything in between. Allister had seen many cadets rise and fall in his time and yet he still had to come to useless events like this one. It really seemed more like a chance for the senior soldiers to intimidate the cadets than anything. But of course his presence was expected, and Allister didn't enjoy getting his a** chewed by his superiors.

After what seemed like an eternity of watching the cadets practice, it was time for mingling. This was arguably his least favorite part of the experience. The green haired man had little patience for stupid questions and stupid cadets. But years of being an infamous curmudgeon seemed to be paying off as he was scarcely approached however he heard their whispers. It almost gave him a small bit of pleasure, to be feared that is. In his mind, fear equated to respect although that was far from the truth.

Despite his hatred for events like this, now more than ever he was starting to see the importance of it. Now that he could get a better look at them, these cadets were different. Their faces were more somber, more serious, more determined than he had seen before. With Wall Maria having been compromised approximately a week ago, many of these cadets had seen the horrors known as titans. More than seen them, they had watched helplessly as their lives as they knew them were destroyed. Maybe the greater sense of purpose would make for better soldiers. Maybe, but probably not. Allister regretted not being there when the wall was broken. The Corporal had been outside the walls with some soldiers and one of his squad leaders, Eden. The pair of elite titan-killers had a small victory in taking that variant down, but the joy was quickly lost when they returned to find that Wall Maria had been attacked.

One light blue and one vibrant violet eye searched the field before him. Where was Eden anyway? Surely that idiot didn't skip out on this event... It was less about Eden being there and more about the fact that Allister himself was and the quirky squad leader was missing.

_______H_I_S _ N_A_M_E _ W_I_L_L _ E_C_H_O
                                                            ________________________________⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯_______on the sea _____ & _____ on the ground_______⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                            ___
                                                            ____██ _ ██ _ ██ _ ██ _ ██ ___ ___ ██ _ ██ _ ██ _ ██ _ ██
                                                            ___
                                                            _____________BELIEVE IT, HE WAS BORN TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE_____________________________________BELIEVE IT, HE WAS BORN TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE
                                                            ___
                                                            ________________________________________________________________________________BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN
                                                            ____________________________________________________________________BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN

Indulgent Darling

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.____████ __ ████ __ ████ __ ████ __ ████ __ ████ __
__
______________________________________________________________________________________________JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT
____________________________________________________________________________JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT JUST KEEP THINKING IT'S MY FAULT
___
______YOU CAN SUBDUE ME BUT NEVER TAME ME
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

__
________________________ __A N D _ S T A Y _ A N _ I N C H _ O R _ T W O _ O U T _ O F _ K I C K I N G _ D I S T A N C E
_________________________________________________________M A N K I N D _ H A S _ G O T _ T O _ K N O W _ H I S _ L I M I T A T I O N S __

"I've never felt so helpless in my life." he said in a solemn tone, he even managed a very convincing shudder, with those deep red eyes downcast at the ground and his arms positioned to hold himself. He was the very picture of a traumatized cadet. One of the young cadets placed a hand on his shoulder, a small attempt to comfort him, "It'll be okay, next time you won't be helpless!" she said with a warm smile, tilting her head down to look at the little bastards dejected face. "We're going to be strong soldiers." she assured him, with all the confidence that could only be found in the young and stupid - Eden had already determined that much. "Yea." he said quietly with a smile that would come off as weak but really it took some effort to contain a much larger grin. But it was alright, Eden had a lot of practice in this.

I suppose I should rewind this a bit because I'm sure that some of you are lost now. Today is the day, many members from each branch of the military have been selected to go on a trip to the training grounds within Wall Rose. They are supposed to be here to help the cadets learn about the various branches and perhaps inspire them in their decisions. This is supposed to help the cadets select the right branch to suit them and to help the superior officers learn the kinds of recruits that they will be seeing in the next batch. Eden is a squad leader for the Survey Corps. I know, it's a big surprise! So, why did everyone think that he was still a cadet in training? Well, that answer is simple, the pale haired man had decided that today he felt like wearing his old uniform from his training days. It had the dual sword emblem on both of his sleeves and the back of the jacket, telling everyone - 'Hey, I'm new!'.

So you could say that Eden was a deceptive little brat, but he would prefer to think of this as doing his job much better than his superiors and peers. Why? Well, the best way to get to know your subordinates had to be to make them think that you were on their level. Almost everyone is respectful to their superiors and they will try to say all of the right things, but if Eden is just another trainee then they have no reason to be fake with him. Okay, in all honesty, he was just doing this for fun. You got him! So maybe he is a deceptive little brat, but at least he was a little brat that had a good excuse for when his Corporal did manage to locate him. Or he could always say that he lost his real uniforms and that this was all that he could find to wear. No, Allister would never believe that, let's just stick with plan A.

He was able to blend in fairly well, despite his height and age. His attitude was the perfect imitation of someone that had been through a true tragedy and was honestly changed by it, even if it was only an imitation. Eden had become quite a skilled actor over the years. He tussled his white hair raising his eyes up to meet the trainees that surrounded him. "I'm going to get revenge for what they did to my family." he said it with so much resolve, so much fire in those pretty red eyes. You lying b*****d. He balled his hands up into tight little fists. "I'll make them pay!" he proclaimed. The rest of the conversation was a blur with the others that he'd had so far with various groupings of the trainees. It went the same for the most part, he would act as though he was very distracted and in pain, someone would approach him, he would tell them his story. His story about what he'd seen as the Colossal titan had kicked a whole in the wall, watching his parents and sister that didn't exist being chased down and eaten by the titans that flooded in while he stood there scared and helpless, frozen in place, unable to stop it. He told of himself running for his life and crying the whole way. He told of the armored titan and of the evacuation, he told them about how terrified and useless he'd felt. No one even questioned it, even though he was standing at a sturdy 6'2" at the age of twenty two - that was how good his acting was.

But in truth, Eden hadn't even been within the walls when the unbelievable variants had attacked. Eden had been off on an expedition with Corporal Allister. Actually, he had requested to be taken along on it because it had just been far too long since he'd been outside of the walls for more than a couple of hours and it was expected to be a longer trip. So Eden had spent three days out there in the abandoned manor that they had established as a base of operations outside of the walls. It had been a search for a large fast moving variant that had taken out a small scouting squad near their base and it was seen as a threat to the base that took more than enough work to establish. So Allister was sent with his own squad to take it out and Eden just had to tag along. On the second day that they spent out there, the wall had fallen, although they wouldn't find out about it until after the third day when they returned to humanity's respite.

So the things that Eden was saying about feeling helpless and terrified were lies that were built from his knowledge of titans and the way that he'd seen the new blood react to them in the past, they were not stories based off of his own experience because, you see, Eden never was frozen in fear. When Eden faces off with titans, it is pure adrenaline that takes him over.

Man-Hungry Prophet

User ImageUser Image
                                                VERA GALDIN ★★★
                                                tab tab tab military police

tab tab tab why in this world are the people most capable of opposing the
                                                tab tab tab titans the only ones given the privilege of avoiding them entirely?
                                                進撃の巨人
                                                ベラ ガルドで

If Vera hadn't taken off from her job for awhile, she'd be stuck meeting with a bunch of trainees right now. Frankly, she was glad she didn't have to do that, the little brats would drive her nuts. She wasn't sure if her absence was luckier for her or the trainees, because she was sure none of them would be happy to meet the cruel leader of Squad Galdin. She'd been staying with her parents for about a week, but it was far from a happy visit. When someone wasn't mourning her lost brothers, the only noise in the house was the creaking floor boards. It hadn't been long since they passed, though Vera was acting apathetic as usual. Several people had come to give their condolences, though she'd never wanted anyone's pity. She wasn't exactly happy that people had to keep bring it up to her, she'd appreciate it if people would shut up rather than remind her of the tragic event. She realized they were only trying to be comforting, but it was annoying, nonetheless.

Currently, she'd been sent out to pick up some food for the family. Considering her mother was too much of a wreck to go out, and her father was trying to maintain his own career, the task was put on her. She was making her way through the streets of the town, but it was far different than she'd ever seen people. It seemed as if the entire town was mourning those that fell, it was something humanity hadn't experienced for one hundred years, nor did they ever think they'd face. When the wall was broken down, she was sure it was a shock to every single person. She'd heard a lot about the two titans that did it, though she'd never actually seen a titan before. Not once. She was a proud Squad Leader in the Military Police, the most prestigious branch in the military, yet she'd never once faced a titan. She had no idea of what they looked liked, but she'd been told they were like tall, fat, ugly humans. It was a little strange to her that you had to be in the top of your class to be allowed to head back into the inner wall. The top ten are supposed to be the most capable of fighting a titan, are they not? If anything, it should really be the Survey Corps that only take the top ten. It'd save a whole lot of lives. Perhaps she'd have to have a chat with the General about that one.

Now, she'd been dreading the idea of going to meet the new trainees, but she was so curious to see them. She wanted to see if they were all pale skinned and practically puking from the experience they'd gone through. She also wanted to see how many of them were left, because she was pretty convinced that at least three fourths of them got eaten. As she considered popping in anyways, she finally reached the marketplace. It was more packed than she'd ever seen, and people seemed very...unhappy. The vendors seemed to be smacking away thieving hands every minute, and overhearing how much they were charging for a loaf of bread was outrageous. Perhaps it was natural this was happening, they'd lost a lot of population, but they lost even more land. Of course food was going to be scarce, without a doubt the next few years would be hard if they couldn't regain land or lower the population. With a long sigh, she shoved her way through the crowds and up to the vendor. She'd been sent to get two loafs of bread and some fruit, but it didn't seem the money her mother had given her was going to stretch that far. Well now, that was disappointing. Regardless, she stretched the money as thin as she could, but it was still going to be a disappointment to her family.

Vera got out of the marketplace as soon as she could, walking fast to get home. She decided that she would throw on her Military Police jacket and pop in, just to check out the new runts and see if they were any good. Entering her parent's new home, it was back in that silent phase, and she didn't dare interrupt. She simply placed the food on the table, grabbed her jacket, and headed back out. Now, the training grounds weren't too far from her parents home, so it was a quick walk to get over there. Making her way into the area filled with trainees and higher ups alike, she was a little out of place. The fact that she was only wearing the jacket instead of the full uniform set her out a little, but it wasn't like she had to be there anyway. They should just appreciate her making an appearance to begin with.

Looking around the area, the amount of trainees was definitely smaller than usual. However, the one's that were still alive weren't nearly as pathetic looking as she thought they would be. Of course, it only made sense, if they'd managed to survive, they must be a pretty decent soldier. Or just real damn lucky. Scanning her eyes through the trainees, she noticed one that just didn't seem to be in place. She raised her eyebrows as she stared at the white-haired man, she knew she'd seen him before. And if she knew him, he wasn't a trainee. She stared at him for a few long moments before a little ding went off. It was one of the Squad Leaders in the Survey Corps! Why the hell was he dressed like that? It was no wonder that they lost so much territory if the one's defending them had such disgusting pass times. She rolled her eyes as she looked away from him, annoyed with his ignorance. Regardless, she wasn't going to ruin his fun. She'd leave that to the corporal.

Allister had only been approached by a handful of cadets thus far. None of them seemed terribly talented, just dumb enough to potentially join the survey corps. He thought back for a moment to when he was a cadet. Young and proud, yet so deeply unsure of himself. Young Allister had of course been unimpressed by the Corporals and Squad Leaders when he had met them, despite their prowess and ranks.

The Corporal looked around once he was alone again, the field was abuzz with talking and excitement. This was the first time many of the cadets would meet the people that would become their superiors. And this was the first time Allister would meet his new subordinates. But what wore much more heavily on his mind was the fact that he would one day soon send some of these cadets to their deaths. They would trust him, they had to, and he would send them out to die. Of course that wasn't the desired outcome, just the nature of the Survey Corps, and something Allister did not take lightly.

Those vibrant eyes finally landed on what seemed to be becoming quite the spectacle. A white haired cadet was detailing his experiences with the fall of Wall Maria. There were just two problems with this; he was not a cadet, and he wasn't there when the wall fell. Allister could feel the warmth of rage wash over him. The Corporal clenched his fists tightly and walked towards the small groups of listeners.

"You've got to be ******** kidding me," his voice boomed loudly, calling the attention of many around them. "Eden Thanatos!" one eyebrow now arced, his voice was more like a growl, "So you mean to make a mockery of the suffering of mankind?" Eden was known for stunts such as this one and yet Allister was always surprised by new lows. The surrounding cadets now looked confused, their eyes darting between the two men. Many of them knew Eden's name upon hearing it, and were catching on to what was occurring.

_______H_I_S _ N_A_M_E _ W_I_L_L _ E_C_H_O
                                                            ________________________________⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯_______on the sea _____ & _____ on the ground_______⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                            ___
                                                            ____██ _ ██ _ ██ _ ██ _ ██ ___ ___ ██ _ ██ _ ██ _ ██ _ ██
                                                            ___
                                                            _____________BELIEVE IT, HE WAS BORN TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE_____________________________________BELIEVE IT, HE WAS BORN TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE
                                                            ___
                                                            ________________________________________________________________________________BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN
                                                            ____________________________________________________________________BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN BEHOLD HERE COMES THE SUN

Baichu's Senpai

Wolf

User Image
« | Λ κ ɑ Λ ʀ ɘ ɴ τ | »

«HE SAID, "GOD... THIS IS ALL THERE IS?"|WHATS THE POINT IN CHASING IF I CANT ENJOY YOUR FACE? |IF IT MAKES YOU LESS SAD, YOU CAN TELL ME HOW VILE I ALREADY KNOW THAT I AM»

User Image

'Surpsingly a bright day after so many gloomy ones.'
                                                            Aka was dressed sharply, as he leaned against on of pillars in the courtyard. His uniform pressed and his cloak fluttering slightly around his body. His red hair a little scruffy but shiny against the sun above. Arms crossed, steady judging eyes, and a look of ease on his face. There wasn't much to look at, at least from what he had experienced so far with the cadets. Shiganshina was all the dorks could talk about, 'i killed this! I hide from that! I saw this!' Aka chuckled dryly, he had to remember they were fresh off the chopping block, bragging and comradery was good to see; the last thing he wanted was for them to scurry off to the stationary guard or the talented ones get fat in the military police. There was potential here and he was looking to scoop up promising faces. He wasn't one for small talk and most of them didn't want to approach him, it suited him just fine.

Speaking of promising faces, there was commotion within a circle of people. Aka perked up, standing straight and weaving through a few of the bodies. A wiry and tall cadet stood, white hair and red eyes. Aka's face turned sour with immediate recognition of who it truly was. Promptly, one of Aka's superiors barked out, confirming his identity. Aka let out a growl, shoving through the rest of the dazed kids, to Eden. Though his fellow squad leader was a bit taller, no threat radiated from his body. A swift hand to Eden's shoulder turned the kid around forcefully and another quick hand met his face. Blood flying, leaving Aka's hand dripping lightly with red.

"This is pitiful."

Aka growled looking at the squad leader with burning Auburn eyes. He turned away addressing the cadets, who were wearing rather silly faces. A spectacle of this would be common among frustrated trainees, not among respected superiors.
                                                            "Perhaps, one of you would be better suited as a squad leader, rather than this dog. Surely, you all would be above his... 'stunts'."

|| LOCATION ↙ ↙ Courtyardxxxxxx || COMPANY ↙ ↙ Cadets, Squad leaders, ectxxxxxx || MOOD ↙ ↙ Rawrrr
                                                            xxxxxx ||HEALTH ↙ ↙ 100% xxxxxx || OOC ❜ ↙ ↙ -(( Temp layout, but still has music and goodies for you! ))

Gorrific

Autopsy Dinner Date

Quote:

___________________________________________________________________________

«WAS I THE GREATEST IN YOUR ARSENAL? THOUGH YOUR HANDS COULD HEAL, BUT THEY LEFT ME SORE|DEAR RABBIT, THIS BLOOD ON MY TEETH IT IS FAR BEYOND DRY. YES I KNOW IM A WOLF AND IVE BEEN KNOW TO BITE»

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces