Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image

Story Line

The Decepticon's have won and have enslaved Earth's remaining populations.

The war was beyond costly, more along the lines of apocalyptic. The Decepticon Leader Megatron has established a new capitol city for loyal Cybertronians that had escaped among the stars, fleeing the wars. This city; Nemesis City, is our home. We live in the deepest Ocean on this plant, the Pacific Northwest ridge just before the Mariana trench. The city is massive, and in its center is the ancient Nemesis ship; retired of course since the loss of Cybertron. Tunnels under the water and earth connect us all too outlying cities and villages. Megatron has gone to great lengths to ensure this new world is fair to all Cybertronians.

-The Loss of Cybertron-

The planet had to be abandoned when the infection started, It was terrible the infection that had started just after the conquering of Autobot’s. A wasting disease, a parasite, It was a fast moving parasite that devoured metal where ever it was introduced, no transformer was safe. It was only stopped and starved out when enclosed in Organic matter.
(Cannot survive in dirt)

Ratchet, Hook, Starscream and Skyfire worked endlessly perfecting a scanner to test for the wasting disease parasite, and even longer in attempting to find a cure. By the time the cure was found and created in mass quantities over half of Cybertron was consumed.
The cure was organic-based Nanites that would be consumed by the parasites. Then as they were digested their contents would be exposed (dirt) and poison the parasite’s killing them instantly.
Around that time was when the city was established. Megatron had ordered the construction of a glass dome quadruple the size of the Nemesis. In this he began to construction on the outer city, to make the new city, Megatron ingeniously reused parts from Cybertron within the dome to house the refugees from Cybertron and several smaller domes outside the main city where refugees were kept in quarantine before being assigned homes in the main city. They were kept in these domes to be inspected by medics for the parasites to make sure the parasites couldn’t infect the new city and lay it to waste. The refugees worshiped Megatron for saving them and providing them with a safe home. All his past deeds had been erased over time from history and he was now seen as a savior.

-NCED-

Nemesis City Enforcers Department.

The NCED is made up of all three classes of beings on Earth, Ground-based, Air-based, and Humans. Each Class has a Mix of both Decepticon and a few Autobots, and Humans who were once Police Officers or Military back round.

They help keep the peace of this new world and make sure all follow the rules. The Human Officers act more as liaison's for the humans with in the city, most are partnered up with transformer counter parts. There office is separate from the main NCED offices but are within the same complex, Iacon tower.

NCED is located near the city center, something akin to what humans once referred to as a city hall. Most of the city is divided up into four quadrants, New Kaon, Prediconia, Second Voss, and Atlantica.

Some of the Decepticon units are known for there animosity to various groups, some harassing city goers.

-Iacon Tower-

The finally build before the Ancient Nemesis ship is Iacon tower, It stands as a beacon of hope and prosperity to this new world. At the top of the tower is an observatory so new visitors can see all around the city. I was modeled after the Seattle Needle Tower but build to Megatron's specifications. In the lower level of the build is were the new officials are as well as the Mausoleum of Optimus Prime. Instead of recycling his greatest foe, Megatron gave him a place of honor where all could remember him. It is guarded day and night.

-Proving Grounds-

Megatron knew his soldiers would still have battle-like tendencies; he searched Earth for a place to let them blow off steam. He found the walls of Kasatochi Island's stratovolcano near Alaska stretched high above its base. He ordered them to be carved all the way up to the rim for seating; it could fit hundreds of Cybertronians. The base of the volcano was made into an arena were transformers of all kinds and race could train, battle and plan old blow off steam. The arena was kept clean by human slaves and drones after each event.
(However, It is against the rules to fly out of the arena, but you can use jets to added to ground speed.)

-Mankind’s Fate-

A huge majority of Human’s were killed off and most enslaved; most humans who are companions are either indentured servants or slaves. Very few are free, those who are true companions and are free are hidden in plain sight.
(Think of the black slaves and their transitions into freedom.)

There are several human based groups held up in the mountainous areas of the world, hiding and planning to revolt or trying to at least share the world.
There is a human council that speaks to Megatron and other smaller transformer counsels in other cities. Smaller towns or Villages have three transformers that lead their respective community. Most of the towns and Villages live peacefully with their human neighbors and keep few slaves, tending to work alongside the human’s.

-Autobot Rebels-

Optimus Primes is no longer alive, he was killed in the final battles that defeated the Autobot’s and lead to the conquest of Earth’s remaining populations. Megatron holds the Matrix of Leadership.
A vast majority of the remaining Autobot forces that did not escape Earth and join the Femme Contingence are in rehabilitation camps; until they can be 'trusted' to join the refugees or Deceptions; an extreme few have bonded with Decepticons or other Cybertronians and a handful are free and working with the rebel humans.
A few higher ups are either dead or in the deepest prisons on the asteroid belts or the moon. Places where they cannot readily communicate with outside forces or escape easily.
Ratchet, First Aid and Red Alert are indentured to Hook.
(Please Inquire via PM for who is prison, I am open to rescues.)

-Plot-Year: 2033 -
Subject to change.

With Optimus gone and Ironhide in a maximum security prison on the moon; the remaining Autobot’s looked to Elita One to lead them to safety. Elita took the reins of leadership and lead them away from Nemesis City to the Rocky Mountains of America’s, however they cannot go far, and stay near the supplies.

Megatron’s son Galvatron has failed an extremely important mission, he was to deliver two canisters of Nanites to one of the remaining holding colony’s for the refugee’s to receive treatment and was ambushed by the Femme’s who stole one of the canisters.

User Image
User Image

1. Follow all of GaiaOnline’s terms of service rules as well as the rules of the roleplay!

2.If you're going to take a break or plan on quitting, please PM me or DivineMoonSenshi and let us know! Otherwise your character will be killed off to help the RP along!

3. Any major OOC conversations go in the thread meant for that. However, if you make one small comment OOC in your post, it's okay.

4. No god-modding, auto-hits, or controlling/killing off the other characters without explicit permission from the owner.

5. Do not ignore the user responding to your post, whatever the personal reason. If there is a problem, tell one of the mods to deal with it. NO drama.

6.Double posting is okay, however please don't do it frequently. Double posting as two different characters is fine.

7. Post Styles are allowed and welcomed, however please keep it something easy on the eyes. No bright annoying text colors or fonts smaller than 11.

9. Also, you must be familiar with turn based fighting style. The definition of turn based is when two people challenge each other to either hand to hand combat or with the set of a weapon. Both respective fighters wait for each others attack and try to outdo the other to win.

10. Do not spam the roleplay or annoy any of the members in it. Do it once, and your post will be removed. Do it twice, and you will be black listed.

11. This is a long term roleplay, meaning I DO expect you to post and keep track as much as possible. Please alert someone if life catches you and you won't be able to keep up. I of course, can understand. Posting requirement: Do NOT join this rp if you take more then a week to reply, it is RUDE to make other people wait for you.

12. Romance, death, and violence will happen here. Be careful, but please also keep it at a decent rating. Do not go overboard, next-day things!!

13. You will receive a maximum of three warnings. However, if your offense is large, the moderators have a right to deal with you as is decided.

14. Keep it in the realm of Transformers please!!!

15. Do not steal/render/use/edit any of the banners, graphics, drawings, characters, or anything that doesn't belong to you from this RP. A lot of hard work, effort, and gold has been put into them. If we find that you have, you will be reported.

15. The usual maximum of characters allowed is 5 however if you feel you can take on more, please let me know!!

16. As proof that you read the rules and followed all instructions, please put words "Rules read" somewhere in your PM'd profile to me and title your Pms Autobots for an Autobot, Decepticon for a Decepticon, Free Roamer for an undecided bot and Human for all Human profiles. YOU MUST RESERVE YOUR SLOT if you want a canon but can't yet send a profile, otherwise the opening will be given to the first person to send a profile. I will wait TWO days for you to get your profile in, otherwise it's open to the next available person.

17. I have the right to refuse any role-player as seen fit! If there's something I do not like about your profile I will either deny it and give you a chance to fix it, or deny you from the RP altogether.

18. This is a Semi-Lit RP. PLEASE do try to do at LEAST one paragraph (5 well structured sentences) per post! I understand writers block and having to do one-liners, however if I see frequent one-lined posts, you will be warned.

19. REGARDING PICTURES!! I REALLY prefer realistic pictures but I'll accept any kind. If you have professional looking art, it will be welcomed, just clear your pictures with a mod first.

20. ATTENTION: PLEASE send an example post of your roleplaying skills, this is to ensure we have literate people in our RP. If you do not send an example you will be rejected.

21. I, RedBlack_Dragonwings am the ruler of this RP, if you have any questions, problems, complaints or concerns please PM me! Divinemoonsenshi and I created this RP!

22. INACTIVITY WILL GET YOU KICKED!! And no, you do not get to decide what happens to your characters, I do.

User Image
User Image

Profiles.
Profile section subject to change!

. : G a i a n N a m e : .
[Insert Information Here]
. : N a m e : .
. : N i c k n a m e : .
[Optional]
. : A g e : .
. : R a c e : .
[Insert Information Here, I.E,
Ground-Pounder, Seeker, Aerial-Carrier, Ground Carrier, etc..]
. : G e n d e r : .
. : S e x u a l O r i e n t a t i o n : .
. : Side : .
[...]
. : W e a p o n s : .
. : A b i l i t i e s : .
. : Occupation : .
[Insert Information Here, solider, construction worker, servant, spy, etc. ]
. : P e r s o n a l i t y : .
. : B i o g r a p h y : .
[No "None". Put something. At least 8 sentences long]
. : O t h e r : .
[Anything else you would like to add? Strengths, weaknesses, pets, crush, ect.]
. : A p p e a r a n c e : .
[ If you have more than one, or if the picture is rather large, please put them as links.]

Optional.
[b]. : O t h e r : .[/b]
HP:
Stats:
Agility-
Strength-
Defense-
Accuracy-
Intuition-
Reason-
Wisdom-
Psyche-

Points System:

Points limit currently set at, 10. Average points start at 5, decide on enough points to make every category 5 (average). Then lowered and raise numbers according to their strengths and weaknesses.

Points systems are good because it gives people a good look at the strengths and weaknesses of your character.

However, when using a points system, one must think about some things, like, if you make your bot really good with defense, they're probably going to be really slow and heavy with the extra armor. Also, if your bot goes really fast, their accuracy will probably suffer, even with professional training.

User Image

User Image

Profiles must be accepted before posting is allowed and YOU are responsible for posting your profile in the right section. I do the profile postings this way, that way people can edit their profiles any time they want without me having to constantly change it.

Profiles for the Decepticons go: Here

Profiles for the Autobots go: Here

Profiles for the Undecided transformers go: Here

Profiles for Techno-Organic's,Predicon's,Pretenders & Anything else! Here

Profiles for the Humans go: Here

RESERVE YOUR CANON: They're not just simple canon's they can actually be a part of the RP, not just a side story. FIRST come first serve! Meaning, whoever reserves the spot first and get's the profile to me, get's the canon. ALSO: If there is a canon not listed that you want, let me know and I will add them!

Autobot's:
(More will be added..)

Elita One:~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~
Chromia:~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~
Bumblebee:~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~
Ratchet:~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~
IronHide:~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~
PM If you wish to play IH, i want to know a decent way as to how he will be rescued from the moons prison.
Jazz:~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~
Sideswipe:~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~
Sunstreaker:~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~
Arcee:~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~
Prowl:~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~
Hot Rod~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~

Optimus Prime;~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~
PM If you wish to play OP, i want to know a decent way as to how he will be brought back to life.

Decepticon's:
(More will be added..)

Megatron:~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~
Starscream:~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~
Soundwave:~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~
Blackout:~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~
Brawl:~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~
Ravage:~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~
Rumble:~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~
Hook:~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~
Thundercrackerl:~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~
Skywarp:~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~

Human's:
(More will be added..)

Sam Witwicky:~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~
Carly Spencer:~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~
U.S. Army Lt. Colonel. William Lennox:~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~
USAF Master Sergeant Robert Epps :~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~
Seymour Simmons:~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~
Tom Banachek:~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~
Maggie Madsen:~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~
Glen Whitmann:~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~
Bruce Brazos:~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~
Ron and Judy Witwicky :~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~
Dutch:~*~OPEN~*~RESERVED~*~TAKEN~*~

User Image

User Image

OCC Forum: Here

Sister Page(s)!

X-Men: Phoenix Rising(Accepting/Open): Here

heart ! heart ! heart !
I now Declare this role play OFFICIALLY OPEN!!!!
heart ! heart ! heart !
"All Hail Lord Megatron!"

User Image
▅ ▆ ▇▅▇▅▇▅MEGATRON▅▇▅▇▅▇ ▆ ▅

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Silence, that's all there was here, save for the licking of the flames that cast dancing shadows upon the walls from the pyres in each corner of the room. In the center of this shadowy room was a gigantic glass sarcophagus with an equally gigantic sapphire lid. Several small lights glowed from underneath this breath-taking display and bounced off the sapphires, painting its contents in blue light. Inside this elaborate sarcophagus was the body of Megatron's great's foe, Optimus Prime.

Megatron cycled air through his tanks in thought, many past battle scenes with his old foe played through his head as he sat in his throne. He shook them off, trying to focus at what was at hand. He came down here to think, away from all the politics that would quickly anger him. No one dared to bother him here, except maybe Starscream.

There where still several Human pockets of resistance and that Femme, Elita One to deal with. She had been giving him Pit since he off-lined her mate and gathered more soldiers to her force weekly. It was actually funny to him, because for the first time in his life the table's where turned, instead of himself leading a resistance, a resistance was being led against him.

There was also the matter of the Parasite. There were still refugees poring in from all over the galaxy that were yet to be treated and given placement and work. The isolation pods on the outer ring of the city dome where full to the max. Isolation pods ended up having to be build on what the Human's refered to as MARS. His heir had been given the task of delivering a fresh batch of Nanites to the colonies there, but no one had heard from him yet. He had faith in his son, but the Femmes were picking off supplies left and right from that route when supply trams would bring them. It would be beyond terrible if his son didn't make it there and deliver the nanites to heal those whom were infested with the parasites. It would be equally costly if a single parasite made it to the city.

He growled, absently curling his fist in on itself, just enough for his claws to dent the palm of his servo. "Primus you are testing my patience, for which I am not famous for!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▅ ▆ ▇▅▇▅▇▅▅▇▅▇▅▇ ▆ ▅

//OOC:
This Role Play is now open!!!

▅ ▆ ▇▅ ▆ ▇▅ ▆ ▇▅ ▆ ▅▇ ▆ ▅▇ ▆ ▅▇ ▆ ▅

tab HP: 400/400 tab Location: IACON TOWER - OPTIMUS PRIMES MAUSOLEUM tab Mood: CONTEMPLATIVE tab Company: ALONE tab Thoughts: MY OWN

▅ ▆ ▇▅ ▆ ▇▅ ▆ ▇▅ ▆ ▅▇ ▆ ▅▇ ▆ ▅▇ ▆ ▅

"Ruler of Earth!"

Blessed Friend

*edit*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab
════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Prisma looked out at the depths of space, memories resurfacing. As much as she didn't want to think about it, Prisma remembered her life during the war. She couldn't even remember what had been said to her, but whatever it was had triggered this violent explosion of memories. Memories that Prisma had wanted to keep locked away and perhaps even erase. But as much as she had wanted to wipe her memory banks clean and start off fresh, she remembered somebot telling her that the past was important and that she face it at some point. So she decided to open herself up to her memories again.

For the start of the war, Prisma had been with the Decepticons, taking orders from Megatron. But something had changed in her when she had seen Optimus Prime. She had admired his ideals, wanting to make them her own, but that wasn't possible with the Decepticons. Prisma smiled a bit as she remembered her escape from the Decepticons. The Autobots hadn't known what to think at first, some thought she had been trying to deceive them, others were curious, wanting to know why, but keeping their distance. Only Optimus seemed to be fully accepting of her.

"But now he's dead." The words came out so naturally after so many bots had said it so many times to her. But that wasn't what Prisma wanted to think. "Op's fine. He's . . . just - he's just gone on a mission." She assured herself. "A really long mission . . ." Prisma fanticized about Optimus' mission, as she did every time someone tried to convince her that Op was -

Prisma went back to the memories, trying hard not to think of what had happened to her Autobot friends at the end of the war. She instead fought to remember them like they were before that tragic time. She remembered Optimus, always looking out for her, making her feel welcome with the Autobots. She remembered Ironhide, who, though scary at first, had grown to be something of a friend. Prowl was similar to Ironhide. She used to have an unnatural fear of him, given to her by Starscream. When he had first met Prisma and her brother, he told them that Prowl had killed their creators. Prisma at first took this to heart, fearing Prowl with no evidence to back up her feelings. When the evidence was finally brought to light and it turned out that Starscream, not Prowl, had killed their creators, Prisma had started to open up to Prowl.

When the memories started drifting towards the end of the war, Prisma quickly shut them down, not ready to face those memories and afraid of breaking down again. Instead, she got up and headed inside the Autobot base to the Rec Room, a smile on her faceplate. During the end of the war, Prisma had lost a lot of her innate happiness and had learned how to make forced happiness appear natural. She had perfected this since she was sure that her light-sparked personality helped her fellow Autobots in some small way. "Anybot here?" She cheerily called into the Rec Room.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════

//OOC: Yay! The Roleplay is open!!! (:

tab HP: 100/100 tab Location: Autobot Base-Rec Room tab Mood: Reminiscent/Lonely tab Company: No one yet tab Thoughts: Where is everyone?

Let’s get some Autobots in here! Post your profiles and get with it! (:
The Unnamed Sin

RedBlack_Dragonwings

Arazamatazza

Quote:
I'm just going to add the original down here.

Prisma looked out at the depths of space, memories of the past few years resurfacing. She tried hard not to think of what had happened to her friends at the end of the war, but instead fought to remember them like they were before that tragic time. She remembered Optimus, always looking out for her, making her feel welcome with the Autobots. She remembered Ironhide, who, though scary at first, had grown to be something of a friend. When the memories started drifting towards the end of the war, Prisma quickly shut them down, not ready to face them and afraid of breaking down again. Instead, she made her way to the Rec Room, a smile on her faceplate. During the end of the war, Prisma had lost a lot of her innate happiness and had learned how to make forced happiness appear natural. She had perfected this since she was sure that her light-sparked personality helped her fellow Autobots in some small way. ”Anybot here?” She cheerily called into the Rec Room.

Blessed Friend

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab
≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

Acceleron wandered through Iacon Tower, near the heart of what was now Nemesis City. As much as he enjoyed walking through the polished metal halls of the upper levels, he could never really love all of Iacon Tower. Not after learning that the body of Optimus Prime was in the lower levels of the building. As Acceleron walked, he realized that a lot had changed since the end of the war. He wasn't sure if it was for the better.

Megatron, for one, had changed a lot. If it was possible, Acceleron hated him even more. With the defeat of Optimus Prime, Acceleron had assumed that Megatron would order them to hunt down and destroy the remaining Autobots. Instead, Megatron had called for the Autobots to be “rehabilitated” or simply locked away. And if that wasn’t enough, Megatron had even given his fallen enemy a hero’s funeral, making sure that everybot knew that Optimus was to be respected, even in his defeat. And Acceleron hated every bit of it. He really hoped that Starscream came up with a plan to overthrow Megatron soon, although it didn’t seem very likely. Megatron was considered a hero now and any attempts to overthrow him would not be supported by the majority of bots in Nemesis City.

But it was not only Megatron who had changed for the worse. The old Nemesis ship, once the great shelter for Decepticons, was obsolete, falling deeper and deeper into disuse every cycle. The ancient ship's exterior paint was peeling and cracking, as though the ship itself was scarred by the war.

Acceleron himself, also felt as though he was falling into disuse. He needed someone to fight. During the war, that was all he was made to do--destroy Autobots. Now that the war was over, Acceleron didn't know what to do. As a soldier, trained both mentally and physically for battle, he seemed out of place among the crowds of Cybertonians, all of whom had futures outside of the battlefield. Acceleron had no where to go.

And just like the Nemesis, Acceleron had scars from the war. Although seeming to appear out of nowhere, Acceleron realized that he had held them back. But now he wondered if it was too late to try and heal them. The biggest one--the one that had torn up his spark when he first thought about it--was the fate of his sister. As much as he hated to admit it, he still cared for Prisma, even though she had betrayed the Decepticons. In fact, Acceleron realized that the only reason why he had worked harder to defeat the Autobots after she left was to show her that she was in the wrong and that the Decepticons deserved to win. But now that the war was over, she had vanished. She had never appeared on any of the records from the rehabilitation camps nor was she on the list of the war criminals who had been sentenced to the isolation pods or execution. She simply, according to records, didn't exist.

A lot was changing after the war and, as Acceleron walked to Starscream's quarters, he hoped that it was changing for the better.

//OOC:

tab HP: 200/200 tab Location: Iacon Tower-Heading for Starscream’s Quarters tab Mood: Discontent tab Company: No one yet tab Thoughts: Where's Starscream?

Same thing with you Decepticons! Post a profile! Get with it! Post! (:
GeneralMcBagel

RedBlack_Dragonwings

Badass Spaz

Quote:
Again, here's the original post.

Acceleron wandered through Iacon Tower, near the heart of what was now Nemesis City. A lot had changed since the end of the war. Megatron, for one, had changed a lot. If it was possible, Acceleron hated him even more. With the defeat of Optimus Prime, Acceleron had assumed that Megatron would order them to hunt down and destroy the remaining Autobots. Instead, Megatron had called for the Autobots to be “rehabilitated” or simply locked away. And if that wasn’t enough, Megatron had even given his fallen enemy a hero’s funeral, making sure that everybot knew that Optimus was to be respected, even in his defeat. And Acceleron hated every bit of it. He really hoped that Starscream came up with a plan to overthrow Megatron soon, although it didn’t seem very likely. Megatron was considered a hero now and any attempts to overthrow him would not be supported by the majority of bots in Nemesis City. Still, Acceleron headed for Starscream’s quarters, hoping to confront him about his discontent with how things were going.

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image

User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am an enemy of everything! My life is not for sale! My heart is in this fight forever! What can you take from me? When there's not a single f*cking day I haven't fought to stay alive?! We're finding hope in the hopeless! I am still their voice that get's stuck in your head! I am me!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Deep within the caves of the mountain's there was quite a chatter coming from the colony set up, the squeal of children and the buzzing of adults. There were a few bots working in the back, using their might to chip away at the mountain walls to expand the ever growing colony that had been established by BlueStreak. Quite suddenly a child came running into the cave's mouth, distress on his face as he shouted. " Gadget!! Decepticon's guards!!" A large bot mostly blue in color came running from the back as a girl no more then eighteen shoved the flaps of her tent open and started barking orders. "Shut everything down! Kill the lights. Bot's lower your energy reading's. NOW! BlueStreak get everyone inside and away from the cave mouth!" Harley jumped from the small cliff built inside the cave and ran to help the others shut down anything that gave off a reading their generator's, anything. BlueStreak ushered in a small gathering of children just as the cave went dark, all the lights inside powering down. The refugee bot's inside including her guardian suddenly powered down, much like going into a forced slumber. Harley shushed everyone as the thud of landing bots made the ground outside rumble, everyone grew deathly silent to hear the voices outside.

"There's nothing here! Those stupid scout's are defective I'm telling you!"

"Well look again unless YOU want to be the one to tell Megatron that we came back empty handed again! This is the second time this location has been brought up by the scouts!" The sound of moving bot's drew nervously close to the cave mouth before one of the Decepticon's groaned in annoyance and flared his wings. "Let's go. I'm going to turn those scouts into scrap metal when we get back! Boss is NOT going to be happy!" The two guards rocketed into the air and flew off leaving Harley to inch closer to the cave mouth and look up into the sky waiting until she could no longer see them before speaking again.

"There are gone everyone, it's okay." The sound of relieved chatter swelled up as the lights and everything kicked back on, leaving Harley standing there raking a hand through her hair. "BlueStreak we can't keep doing this. We need something to cloak the colony, we're barely able to keep food from spoiling without alerting the Decepticon's!" The colony had several fridge's and a water system but that was the only thing they risked keeping around aside from the light's.

"I know Harley I know. I am trying my best to find a cloaking device, trust me."

"Trying isn't good enough!" Harley scowled and turned to walk over to her tent, BlueStreak following after her as she stormed into her tent and to a map that was laid out and pinned to a table. "Look here." Harley slammed a hand to a place on the map looking up at the gaping hole in the roof of her tent where her best friend stared down.

"You can't be serious."

"Oh but I am. Look. I hate the idea as much as you do but we can't afford to move the colony again. The Autobots will help us, I know they will. Please..go talk to them." The location added to the the map was a known Autobot stronghold, a location they had acquired from the last trade she did with the bot's. Harley was well known for her weaponry, being able to create bombs and grenades that were infested with the Parasite, deadly to any bot and the Autobot's purchased them from her. It was a fair trade in her eyes, money to keep her people fed and clothed for weapons they could use against their enemies. The only problem was knowing if the place was still active, the Decepticon's were vicious and brutal in their pursuit of the Autobot's, Harley really had no way of knowing if the base was still active.

BlueStreak groaned in distaste and crossed his massive arms, he had not kept in contact with his brothers since the fall of Megatron, when Sam acquired the all spark and for good reason. He wanted nothing to do with the war anymore and at the time had Mikaela to take care of. They had called upon him many times to help but he refused though never stating his reason why. BlueStreak turned his head away when Harley climbed up to the roof of her tent and made a face at him quickly shaking his head. "Oh no! No, no! That's not going to work on me this time!"

There was snickers and a bit of laughter from the crowd watching outside, they knew as well as Harley did he'd cave, he always did. "Pleaaaaaseeeee!" Harley whined and when BlueStreak looked over she flashed him the biggest smile she could muster then burst into laughter when he groaned and hung his head. "Every time."

"You're just like your mother. You little devil. I will go at night fall."

"Love you big blue!" Harley grinned from ear to ear and hopped down from the roof looking over to the gathering crowd, her hunter's. "Alright you guys we need to bring in some more food. I want you guys to come to the river to fish with me, you guys keep an eye out for any game. You two gather some fresh water and you two of you search for some plants we can use as aid, the rest of you cut down some tree's for housing and find some decent scrap metal if you can for roofing." The group of people nodded and started to head out, Harley stopping when BlueStreak gently lowered his massive hand to cut her off, he hated her going anywhere without him but the bots usually stayed inside during the day so they wouldn't be spotted. "Blue..I'll be fine. Promise, you keep an eye out on everyone here okay." Harley smiled up at BlueStreak who had a look of concern on his face but moved his hand and nodded. She and the small group she was with fetched their fishing gear and headed out of the cave, the group of people all spreading off in different directions.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Location: River downstream from the mountain colony. Mood:Determined, alert. With: Several other humans. Thoughts: How long will this war last..? Wearing:Outfit

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces