Welcome to Gaia! ::

What event would you like to have for Halloween?!

Halloween party at justice tower/ birthday party! 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 10 ]
Gender swap on halloween! 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Sparkly Friend

~Bonjour, HEROES

User Image

Welcome to Sternbild City where "justice" and "heroics" are commercialized commodities. Here heroes have their heroic activity broadcast on the popular television show Hero TV, sponsored by companies which are prominently featured as advertisements on the heroes' uniforms like sport teams. Two years since dealing with Jake who threatened to destroy Sternbild city, and Mr. Maverick whose corrupt ways, murder, and trying to kill off the heros and replace them with androirds were stopped things seemed to go back to normal.

Lately however villains have been more active, violent, and would mention a new beginning. Along with this disturbing news people have been reported missing and/or brutally killed to where it was closed caskets. Eventually one of the criminals who were being questioned said the Forsaken would bring a new beginning, of course the night he was put away he was nothing but a blood smear. Who is this new threat Forsaken, and what awaits not just the heros but everyone of Sternbild City!

OOC

Profiles

Tiger and Bunny wiki site/ helpful site if needed.

Sparkly Friend

RULES

~I (xXSekeraXx) am the creator and a admin. I can change the rules whenever.
1~No Godmodding, take hits make it interesting!

2~ Try not to be over powering!

3~Romance is allowed but No cybering anything that is cloths off time skip!

4~Violence/Death is a yes, but get permission first from the person you want to kill!

5~If you are going to be gone for awhile let me know at least.

6~Please be active after all no one likes to be put on wait and have it held up.

7~ Send your profile to me and/or Bamahut to be approved before posting.

8~You must interact with the people who are talking to your character, after all they are characters in the rp too!

9~ Tell me (xXSekeraXx) and/or Zahadrin that you'll be away if you're going somewhere for vacation, have to study for exams, or for some other reasonable reason.

10~ This is a long term roleplay, so don’t just post a few times and then leave.

11~ Max number of characters are three

12~ Try to get at least four sentences in for a post ( a paragraph 4-5 sentences) in, if you are having writers block or whatever don't be afraid to say so we all have it!

13~Try to keep as much ooc in the ooc thread as possible.

14~No text talking!

15~ Please use the following format for your character!

[b]User Name:[/b]

[b]Character's Name(s):[/b] ((Characters name and hero/alias name))

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Side:[/b] (( Hero,Forsaken,NEXT))
[b]Bio:[/b]

[b]Power(s)/Abilities:[/b](( Power is what type it is such as fire manipulation, ect please have power in bold and description of it if needed, abilities are what you can do with that power have that in italics and describe what it does. You can have at max 2 powers since it is rare. Example give))
[b]Fire Manipulation:[/b] Can control fire.
[i]~Fire Breath:[/I]Can shoot fire from their mouth like a dragon.

[b]Crush:[/b]

[b]Other:[/b]

Sparkly Friend

CHARATERS: Right now need the main 8 heroes filled!

Heroes

Heros are NEXT that are on HEROS TV they protect Sternbild City, and earn points by their actions. Each hero has sponsors, and at the end of each season the Hero with the highest points is crowned "King of Heros".

~ Kotetsu/Wild Tiger= Gorath Tsu

~Barnaby /Bunny= Utena-Douji

~Nathan /Fire Emblem=Izumi Tenshi

~Keith /Sky High= (open)

~Ivan /Origami Cyclone= Reapers Darkened Gift

~ Karina/Blue Rose= IrisIrene88

~ Pao-Lin/Dragon Kid= Rooker

~Antonio/ Rock Bison=SikFox

~Katrina Croft/ Tigress= Izumi Tenshi

~Heather Brown/Spinnerette=Helios Nostros

~Tsuna Ashimaru /Trick-Star=Reapers Darkened Gift

NEXT

NEXT are people who have powers, they are mainly neutral as they can live their lives like normal, become heros, or villians.

~Suzumie/Reaper= xXSekeraXx

~Rui Nagato/Ayame Yamato/Blast =MissDestinyDrpepper

~Alexander Reynolds/Raging Psycho= Rooker

~ ???? / Black Tiger= Utena-Douji

~Luna, and Jun/Eclipse=IrisIrene88
Forsaken

They believe that strong next should be treated as gods, that they are superior. They are mainly what you would call bad guys finding humans inferior, and more than happy to place anyone who challenges them in their place. Sternbild City will be their first target, they plan on "redoing" the world to how it should be.

~ Hikari/ Lumina= xXSekeraXx

~Shea= dragonprincess_bloom

~Alex Croft= Izumi Tenshi

~Simon Alexander Dunta / Volt=Maskawin

Sparkly Friend

Even though I don't like this black list and white list cause it can hurt others, I might as well have it up.

Black list (lets try not to have anyone on here ok, I don't want to hurt anyone)

White list ( for those who help, banners, something worth thanking, ect)

Sparkly Friend

BANNERS! <3

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/tiger-and-bunny-the-forsaken-accepting-u-c/t.87088241/][img]http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l438/zerokate/Decorated images/75b50419-90d7-4f14-8bfb-c7f13b2c20a4.jpg[/img][/url]
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/tiger-and-bunny-the-forsaken-accepting-u-c/t.87088241/][img]http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l438/zerokate/39c0d7bd-2503-4190-841d-7a73fbd12b4f.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

Sparkly Friend

User Image
User Image
User Image
Sternbild City where heroes run around as big stars, the people take the role of innocent sheep or mutts who dare to challenge those who are superior. Even some of the superior beings those gifted with powers challenge these so called great heroes, or dare to exists with pathetic powers such as stretching their face, legs, or other ridiculous powers.. This place it held opportunity, and would be the perfect place for her to start her rule, to finally set things right. As the sun set upon this promising city little did anyone know what darkness was truly rising upon this city, as she walked through the park to her little hide out she had a smirk on her face. After all this was her first time walking out and about in the city, but this was not her first day, after all she had to get some new "toys" to play with, it was odd though that so many kids seemed to have suddenly gone missing..
Walking into her lair she smirked as she sat down on her seat resting her head on her hand as her eyes glanced around. " Hmm Maybe it's about time we say hello... Have a little fun.. After all it would be rude not too.." Her eyes had a wicked sparkle to it, the games were about to begin...

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sheas theme

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shea Alu DarcHeart

User Image

Shea walked in to see Miss Hikari sitting down and looking a bit bored. That would not do. She never wanted to see boredom on her face. Though it was unmistakeable the look of sinister thoughts running through her mind. Walking up to her as she knelt down infront of her. Casually placing her hands on Hikair's lap. "Mistress Hikari,what is the matter? Are you feeling that bored? If so shall i go and procure you something or someone to entertain you?" She would do whatever it took to see Hikari get what she wanted and what she had so rightfully deserved. Her smile was just as wicked as the look on Hikair's face. Really in her eyes it was like she was made especially for Hikari,and hope that she felt the same way too.

User Image

Forsaken

Sparkly Friend

User Image
User Image
User Image
Looking down at Shea her eyes narrowed when she saw the females hand on her lap. She knew how her follower felt and so she would only let her do such a thing as rewards. " Shea have you forgotten..Must I break your arm.. Anyway I was thinking Sternbild seems so peaceful, which is making me sick to my stomach.. So why not go out and play, maybe say hello to these special toys called heroes.. Who knows maybe there will be a brain in a few of them and they will join.. If not then we can always make examples.."
Chuckling to herself she was already picturing how much fun it would be to play with these heroes, hopefully they would not break too soon.. "Hmm those dogs that work for us here and there what was that gang called.. Hmm anyway why not take them out as well, just tell them that their job is to have as much fun and destruction as possible.. Maybe our real target will show up.. Won't that be fun?" Standing up she placed a hand on her hip as she looked at the cell that held all the children they have captured so far.. " Hmm do you know how to broadcast Shea?"

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Rui Nagato

⊰═╬══════════════════════════════════════════════╬══⊱

Rui was in his child form in the park trying to get some ideas for his new book, but he was having very little success. He was having some nasty writers block right now it was killing him, and he was very desperate to get some ideas that would give him some inspiration to start writing again. He was currently on his eighth Majikkurabu book, and he was currently trying to make a new plot twist in the book but was coming up with nothing at all it was really upsetting him. He really needed something to write so he could finish the book. Finally after what seemed like forever he decided to give it up for now and take a break from thinking about his book, and with that in mind Rui started to leave the park and started to walk the streets of the city.

Now as Rui walked he would get stares from people, and he could understand why he was being stared at. Well, if you saw a ten year old walking all alone wouldn’t you stare as well? Soon Rui came up to a bookstore which made him smile, he loved bookstores they were always peaceful and nothing bad ever seemed to happen there and with that Rui walked right on inside. Once Rui was inside he started to browse the store for any interesting books that he might want to read. Yet after looking around the store several times he found nothing and he left the store downhearted at the fact that there was nothing new to read. Now once Rui was back outside he started to walk down the street once again looking for something to do. As the small blonde waked he debated on if he should turn back to his adult form or stay in his child form a bit longer.

Location:Somewhere in the city alone Mood:Bored Thoughts:I got nothing to do Health:100% Power: active and currently in child form Wearing:Clothes

Sparkly Friend

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image
Walking down the street she had a strange feeling about today.. Strange events have happened lately especially with the huge amount of children missing. For some reason she felt that whatever was behind all the strange occurrences would rise its head soon, and that the peaceful days would soon come to an end. Spotting a ten year old walking all alone she was a bit surprised inside but her expression did not change from its expressionless appearance. Did this little one not know about all the children gone missing, or was this child really that careless?
"You should not be out alone little one.. Lots of children have gone missing, don't need another being added to the number." Walking by the child she hoped he heeded her warning, making her way down the street she was going to climb up a tall building to get a better view of the city.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sheas theme

Shea Alu DarcHeart

User Image

Shea backed up a bit,still kneeling though as she took her hands off her lap. "Sorry Mistress Hikari. I forgot my place." Her head was bent downwards. She was hating herself now for causing Miss Hikari distress. Listening to her though as her head stayed bent downwards. "Yes it has become way to peaceful and happy. We need to show them what true fun and pleasure is Mistress." A smile formed on her face as she slowly lifted her face to look up at her Mistress. "You mean that Pandora Boxer group. Yes i shall get in touch with them,have then send some members into the city to stir up some trouble for you." She bowed her head again and started to stand up though as she said about broadcasting. "What kind of broadcasting are you wanting my Mistress?" She had noticed Hikari taking a look at the children,how frightened their faces must be. How badly they probably wanted to see their parents. Really what fragile and unsavory things children were. Though some were not so easily broken,well at least that is what Miss Hikari has told her a couple of times. Waiting for Miss Hikari's answer before she walked out and began to dial up the number she had to those rather low born but useful in this situation punks. Tell them only the basic needs,which was to cause trouble and make a big scene,to get the attention of at least some of those rotten hero's.

User Image

Forsaken

Sparkly Friend

User Image
User Image
User Image

Thinking of the broadcast while Shea was busy informing the destructive dogs their little job, which she felt they would enjoy immensely she grinned as her eyes went to the children. " Well we should say Hello to our future servants and maybe followers...Maybe give them a special gift too.. Also while those dogs are having fun Shea I would like you to scout see if you know who appears anywhere.. If so then we may have fun after all..Maybe even get a little work out.." Just how would the heroes react to her surprise, hopefully they would enjoy it.

((OOC: Sorry for short post just a bit stressed from some news I got, so mind is a bit out of it..))

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sheas theme

Shea Alu DarcHeart

User Image

After getting off the phone she nodded to Miss Hikari. "Yes i will go out and scout for you Mistress. If i see her,shall i try and bring her in. Or would you like to meet with her first before a battle is sure to ensue?" She was happy that she could go out and help her Mistress. The though of being useful and maybe getting praised and getting a reward from Hikari made her rather dark and fragmented heart beat happily. She went to go an get dressed,she had to at least look a bit more appealing and try not to stand out too much. Oh hell,not standing out was hard to do for her. She went and grabbed a nice pink dress with a cut out back and grabbed a pink parasol. Yes she might be a dirty and naughty killer but still she was a girl and pink was a must. Well most of the time anyways. Going and showing her outfit to Miss Hikari. "So what do you think?" She twirled around a bit as she was happy when the Mistress gazed upon her.

User Image

Forsaken

Beloved Survivor

10,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Rui Nagato

Rui just smiled and turned back to his true self and started to walk down the street wondering where this woman was going. So with a small smile he turned back into a child and began to tail the woman with white hair, and kept a fair distance not wanting to be noticed. As he fallowed the woman he pulled out his cell phone and saw that his editor had left him a text, and when he opened to read what it was he just frowned. His editor wanted the next chapter at the end of the week, and this just annoyed him to no end. He hated that man, his editor was a real jerk and he hated him and real wanted to fire the monster but that would just be wrong. Still he was very tempted to fire the man, just so he could be more relaxed about his deadlines. Then he thought about what was said about the kids disappearing, and frowned wondering what he could do to help find the children that were missing. Then soon before he knew it he lost track of the white haired woman and Rui was now lost. .

Location:Somewhere in the city alone Mood:Bored Thoughts:I'm lost how nice Health:100% Power: active and currently in child form Wearing:Clothes

Sparkly Friend

User Image
User Image
User Image

Just gazing at Shea she gave a slight nod, still with all this pink that Shea wore she was surprise she didn't see everything in that color by now. " If you see her then of course we engage, that is a silly question to ask.. Also if you find any fun toys to bring back feel free to do so.." Grabbing her blade she twirled it around a bit before stabbing it in the ground " I hope these heroes don't disappoint.. It would be a shame if they broke easily...Shea which hero do you hope to play with first?"
It was fun to pick that girls brain every here and there, also it seemed Shea enjoyed the attention she got form her..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff