Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Hunter

User ImageBittersweet Adoration ♚ ♚

User Image
Ꭶ σ n n ε я ι ε Ᏸ ℓ α n c н ε

XXXXXXXX[ W E N D Y ]
XXX ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀
Right, right, turn off the lights; we gonna lose our minds tonight. Bitter What's the dealeo?
I love when it's all too much; 5 a.m., turn the radio up. Bitter Where's the rock and roll?
Party crasher, panty snatcher.
Call me up if you a gangster.
Don't be fancy, just get dancey.

W H Y S O S E R I O U S ?

Fiddling with the lens of her camera while waiting, it took a long while until she finally heard her name. Slipping off of the stool, Sonnerie walked over to the counter and took her drink happily, sipping on it before letting out a content sigh. Simply delicious. "Perfect. Thank you, darling." She commented, giving the male another wink before finally making her way out of the cafe, drinking her coffee quite happily. She was a coffee lover, all right. Nothing else could ever possibly compete.

As the brunette exited the cafe, she checked her phone rather swiftly to see the time. Hmm... There was still a while until classes start. Figuring that she ought to take some more pics, she started to make her way back onto campus, going straight towards her new appointed destination - the early child development class. There were many reasons as to why she picked the place as her new target. For one, chances were that a few people she knew would be there. Secondly, perhaps she might encounter some hot guys. Thirdly, hot guys usually equaled to the perfect models, thus being a great picture to take. It'd be a win-win situation for Sonnerie and that's how she liked it, to kill two birds with one stone.

It took only a few minutes before she was in the building, her heels clicking against the ground quite clearly. There weren't many people in the building currently and Sonnerie was beginning to feel a bit regretful on her decision in coming here. 's**t. I should've gone to the art building.' Heaving a small sigh, she turned a few corners before spotting someone sitting near the doorway of the classroom. Early child development. Well, this was it. It was a bit disappointing to the brunette to see the lack of people. Then again, it was still quite early. However, after getting a closer look, a smile began to grace her face. My, my, my... It was just her luck. It was the infamous Gabriel Richards.

There had been some rumors and information floating around campus and Sonnerie was the one to usually hear it all, being the flirtatious social butterfly she was. It seems as though Gabe had done some time in jail for theft. Who knew? Rumors weren't so reliable especially if it was passed by mouth without any exact proof. Nonetheless, it was better than nothing, she supposed. They were right a third of the time. She didn't know Gabe that well and couldn't say for sure that she was on good terms for him but it was certain that they probably had a few classes together here and there. It was also certain that to her, the man was quite hot and decent. Still, she didn't exactly know if he even knew her. Hmm...

Strutting up to the man, she gave a smile, wondering a bit if this guy would even fall for her flirting attempts. Well, it never hurt to try but then again, she simply wanted a few pics. Noting the way he was sitting, she pulled up a seat next to him and leaned a bit forward. "Hey, Gabe, right?" she greeted, tilting her head to one side as she brushed a few strands of her hair behind her ear. "Pleasure to meet you. I'm Sonnerie Blanche. I'm from the art building and I was wondering if you'd like to be my model." she said, a smile still on her face as she held up her camera slightly to show him, tapping the side of it lightly.

Letting her gaze run a bit to take in his features, she also noted his neat layout on his desk. Hmm... Looks like there was more to this guy. He certainly seemed ready for class like a good student. Not to mention, he was in this class. It was a rare sight to see men taking such a course but when they did, they were usually attractive. Still, it didn't really move Sonnerie to ask him questions at all as to why he was here or if the rumors were true. She just wanted a nice picture to present to Dreaming Neverland. Taking a sip from her coffee, she set it on the desk in front of her before turning back to the man, waiting for a reply.

S L A M S L A M O H H O T D A M N
                  what part of party don't you understand? wish you'd just freak out

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ♚ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ♚ ●

so raise your glass if you are wrong
                  in all the right ways, Bittersweet Adoration m l o c a t i o n « early child development classroom
                  all my underdogs, will never be, never be
                  anything but loud and nitty gritty, Bittersweet w h o m w i t h « Gabe.
                  dirty little freaks

Wheezing Bunny

User Image

( 사랑 )xo SONG ` EUN MI
▆▆ ▆▆
I THOUGHT WE WOULD REALIZE EVERYTHING IF WE WERE IN LOVE.

Eun Mi sighed, her lips slowly forming a slight scowl. It was too nice a day to waste inside the library. Especially since the good weather was quickly about to come to an end. Clearing up the table that she was at Eun Mi felt a vibration through her pocket. Quickly unlocking the lock screen of the phone Eun Mi tapped on her messages to view them. Ah! It's from Lan Fen. The Korean girl thought with an immediate smile, seems like the other Chinese female was asking where she was. Leaving the library she waved goodbye to Kirsten before stepping back into the warm air. Looking back down at her phone Eun Mi began to reply back:

To: Lan Fen

Lan Feeennnnn. <3
                      How has your day been? I'm just in front of the library, but I'm thinking of grabbing a bite to eat. Want to come?

Send

Shielding her eyes from the sun she looked up, it was still quite early and she didn't want to go out to eat until Lan Fen messaged her back just in case the pre-med student wished to join her.

OhOhCee
                    Incomplete atm because I have to leave, but you can still reply to it. The rest of it is probably just gonna be about her walking around stuff. lol.~

Cosmic Orca's Significant Otter

User Image

Good morning Luke. Classic Rollie. Classic, classic Rollie. "I can see that," Luke said, as Rollie - who was clearly up and walking - informed him that he was, indeed, awake. "Dressed, yes, dressed, away," Luke said, glad that his friend was willing to get dressed without mortal combat, or an electric cattle prod being involved in the process. Pyjamas, to school. The last time that Rollie had tried that stunt, Luke had enlisted the help of several family members, friends, and astounded passer byers to get the long haired ding dong into presentable clothes. Who walked around in pyjamas? Stoners. Lazy people. C'mon, put on a pair of friggin' pants!

Luke wandered into the kitchen, where he knew that Rollie would eventually appear without much goading. Hopping up to sit cross legged on the counter, feet hanging over the edge as a negotiation between his tendency to wind up in places that no one wanted him and the germaphobes of the world, Luke waited for Rollie to come back down, scrubbing his glasses on his loose shirt. "My hedge garden is coming along swimmingly," Luke said crisply, not missing a beat as his friend returned to the kitchen. Holding his glasses up to the artificial light so as to inspect it for finger or nose smudges, Luke squinted, "The trick is finding plants that thrive in dark places. You know, the goths of the plant world." He kept his voice up, knowing that his friend would probably mishear him, and wonder why he was prattling on about months in curled pants. "I already ate breakfast!" he continued, "I'm not a mooch who comes around expecting to be fed, on virtue of his good looks alone."

He watched as Rollie threw together a peanut butter sandwich - his idea of adequate morning nourishment. Crinkling his nose as Rollie attempted to talk through a mess of peanut butter, bread, and milk, Luke put up one hand, "Stop, swallow. That is something that I so didn't want to see." Sliding off of the counter, he walked towards the door, hovering by the exit while Rollie paused, looked around, before going to grab his bag. "READY TO GO?" Luke shouted, darting out the door, and hurrying down the street. He did have classes today; and he had this thing about being on time. Whether or not he fell flat on his face into a mud pie or not, he was going to be on time.

"Where did Lilly get to?" Luke asked, hopping up on his toes in an attempt to see over the neighbours hedges. Usually they met up with the girl before class, or, well, before anything. "That Nate fellow is a bad influence. Sends girls home with more issues than they came with, I'd reckon," he said, giving up on his jack rabbit imitation. No amount of bouncing would make him find someone who simply wasn't there.

"Biology first," Luke said, pulling out a crumpled piece of paper from his pocket, and checking their schedule. Rollie had wound up copying down Luke's application, "I think we're doing a lab... or that's what the course-" he stopped talking as he stepped out of the way of a telephone pole that had inexplicably sprouted into existence. "-stupid thing. The course outline."

It didn't take the eclectic duo long to reach the campus. There were groups of people hovering around here and there, in clusters, talking rapidly. "We get to cut up squid and frogs," Luke said, with inappropriate cheer, and terrible volume. "IT'S LIKE SANCTIONED MURDER!" People stared at that one, and Luke returned their looks with a grin full of amusement. They entered the classroom on that note, and earned an exasperated look from Professor Higgins, who looked like he was getting closer and closer to a mental break down every time that the dynamic duo walked through his doors.

"Your station is back there... don't break anything."

"HE SAID NOT TO BREAK ANYTHING!"

Rainbow Lover

MIRIAM XO MARIE XO WHITE
xo๓คi໓ ๓คriคຖ

I ᏁᎬᎬᎠ TO MAKE [ MISTAKES ] JUST TO LEARN WHO I AM
            AND I DON'T ຟคຖຖค BE SO ԀѦӍИ PROTECTED

I CAN'T HELP THE WAY I FEEL
            BUT MY ᏞᎥfᎬ HAS BEEN SO OVERPROTECTED

████████████████████████████████████████

OUTFIT:Perfection xo MOOD:Content xo THEME:Overprotected xo TALE:Robin Hood

User Image
                                        Maid MarianMiriam walked across campus. The colorful personalities of her school catching her eye every so often. This school was a burst of persona. Everyone was so different and unique yet the were all attending the same school. As she walked on the sidewalk. She turned slowly in her walking to get a look around at the nice day around her. A smile on her face.

Maid MarianWell, off to Early Childhood Development it was. The class she joyfully shared with Gabe. They were nothing official but that man was- wow. Okay, so the illegal activities nerved her but it was also a bit exciting. She just hoped he was careful...which unfortunately she knew he wasn't. She enjoyed the childcare classes she had with him. They both planned careers that circled around being children and helping them. The main thing they had in common. Miriam simply adored the way in which he had a passion for children. He had come from a big family so she would expect him to want to avoid children but he was quite the opposite. They may have come from two completely worlds but Miriam only found that more romantic. Then again: hopeless romantic here.

Maid MarianNow if only they'd actually bother to go on a real date or something. Her right hand held her small bag and books while her left twirled around her artificially-dyed red hair as she walked. A slight skip was in her step.

Maid MarianMiriam removed her hand from her hair to open up the door before her. She entered the classroom to see Gabe making himself comfortable with his stuff already out. If only he applied himself for his other classes. Oh well, at least he had something he was passionate about and planned on doing one day instead of just breaking and entering for the rest of his life. She would've said something to him but a girl, Sonneria Blanche, was talking to him. Miriam knew her. She was mostly an art student. Miriam had rarely seen her around campus without her camera.

Maid MarianShe hadn't shown up early enough to hear what she said to him but by the way she held her camera Miriam had a pretty good idea. Miriam only gave Gabe a sweet smile and wave, as she didn't want to interrupt the two. Miriam opened her bag to pull out her novel. She then bent down and gently placed her bag on the ground before taking a seat for herself. She opened her book and began reading where she left off. She had time to kill before class started.

User ImagexoUser ImagexoUser Image

Mind-boggling Waffles

User Image

Gabe noted the girl as she approached, and watched her through the corner of his eyes. One of the photography students. They were always crawling about, doing their thing. It seemed like a very liberal hobby; you could be where you wanted, when you wanted. Roaming was all part of the game. It wasn't such a bad thing. "Yeah, I'm Gabe, did you need something?" His gaze flicked from her face to the camera. If there was going to be questions about mug shots coming, Gabriel wanted nothing to do with it. Yes, they made you take your glasses off. No, they didn't want you to smile. If you were being taken in for a mug shot, would you be smiling? Sonnerie introduced herself, "Oh. Yeah. Pleasure's all mine," he said, offering a hand to shake. Girls didn't usually shake hands, but it was a formality. Taking the seat next to him and leaning forwards, Sonnerie inquired as to how he felt about modelling. "Oh, uh..." He looked over Sonnerie's shoulder as Miriam came in, and gave her a light wave. He watched as she took in Sonnerie's proximity, and then chose a seat that was not where she normally sat - which was generally near him. "If it'll help you out, I don't see why not," he said with a sigh, "but I'm not exactly going to be running around that much." He gestured to his ankle, explanation enough.

"Miriam, there's a free seat over here!" he called, gesturing to the seat next to the one that he had propped his foot up on. Pulling his foot down, so to empty that seat, he cringed - tugging on the bandages wasn't the best thing that he could be doing. Keeping the injury elevated wasn't exactly lessening the pain, though it left pins and needles as he set his foot back down on the floor. Miriam could read just about wherever; the first time that he'd met her, she had probably been reading, and he had probably been doing something illegal. He couldn't remember much as far as details went; they'd been children then. Their relationship was more complicated now, with societal expectations, the whole boy-girl thing. It was something that he chose not to dwell on too much; they knew that an attraction was there, the only issue was figuring out what to do about it.

Returning his attention to Sonnerie, he leaned back in his seat, easing the distance there, "What do you need the pictures for? If it's for class, go ahead, I guess. If it's for the paper-" he was always suspicious of journalism students with cameras - "I'd like to know what you want the pictures for. I know what people say about me, and I'm not fool enough to walk into that blind." He tried to think about anything particularly paper worthy that he had been caught doing recently - they couldn't prove that he'd been breaking into houses, though they were getting close; but everyone knew it anyway. Glancing up at the clock, he decided that they weren't going to be in any rush to get the girl out of the classroom, unless she decided that she wanted to sit in - get some lecture pictures.

She had a coffee with her, so he was hoping that that meant that she didn't expect people to be climbing fences or anything like that. Gabe wasn't the most photogenic person, so he'd be quite relieved if she just wanted one picture, and moved on to find someone who didn't look like they been chased over a fence by a dog. "We don't get kids in this class, if that's why you're here. We do our practicals out of the classroom - the university isn't a great setting for kids. Just so that you don't get yourself disappointed."

Sparkly Wench

User Image
                                Jake Choi was got in quite a predicament. The latest drama was just getting interesting, but he was out of coffee! He glanced pitifully at the empty cup, willing it to refill itself. It stayed empty, and a frown flickered across his features. He snapped out of it when a table was flipped and insults were thrown about. Jaekyun pulled his laptop closer, leaning in to watch intently. He bit his lip, taking in the whole scene. He was hanging on to every word when the worst possible thing happened. The video slowed and stopped altogether. Buffering. Jake threw his hands up in frustrating and muttered a few insults of his own. Something about how the router brought dishonor to the internet company.

He got up and crossed to the coffee pot, finishing off the caffeine. A glance at his watch proved that it was time to wake up his roommate. He clutched the cup with one hand and prodded the other male with his free arm. He poked, shook, and repeated. "Get up! Rise and shine! Get up or I'll start singing." He took a deep breath in anticipation. A pillow was chucked at him in reply. He huffed indignantly and set the cup down. Planting his hands on his hips, he glowered at the roommate. Oh. It was on. It was time to get obnoxious. "Good morning merry sunshine! How did you rise so soon? You used to rise at ten o clock, but now you rise at noon!" He danced around, dodged another pillow. He changed to a different song, and belted out "Wakie, wake, Shakie, shake, Eat your cornflakes, Flakie, flake!" Jake clutched the comforter off the bed and spun around, pulling it off the roommate. He grinned, obviously proud of himself.

The other male grunted. Pillowless and coverless, he lifted his head to glare. "Do you even sleep?" Jake thought about it for a minute before shaking his head. "Nope." He shrugged a bit and picked up the coffee, turning towards the mini fridge and extracting whipped cream. He topped the drink off and tilted his head back, squirting a decent amount into his mouth. Jaekyun wiped the nozzle and placed a few waffles into the toaster. He got himself ready for the day and waltzed back over to the small kitchen area and plated the waffles. He hummed happily and drizzled syrup. He topped the whole thing off with a whipped cream smiley face and presented it to the grumpy roommate as a peace offering.

Jake knew that food always helped win people over. His eyes flicked up to the clock once more, and he decided it was time to go chase wifi signals around campus or pop up next to Lan Fen. He tucked everything into a leather messenger bag and slid it over his small frame. He bounced out of the too-small dorm room and hustled down the steps, jumping over the last few as he went. He stuck the landing (of course) and gave himself a 9.2. He wove through the crowd, thankful for his small stature. He seemed to materialize by Lan Fen's side. "Fenny! Hey girl. Whatcha up to?" His eyes wandered over to Car, giving a quick up and down before he linked arms with her, regardless if she wanted to or not.

temp layout. crap post. sorry.

Mind-boggling Waffles

User Image

"Your team is nice, and the other team smells bad," Lan Fen said, with a shrug, as if this deemed their university team superior. At Yang's pointing out that she did, indeed, have dirt on her nose, Lan Fen started rubbing at her nose with the sleeve of her sweater. "Oh, I fell out of a car," she said, explaining the dirt smudge. He had said dirt. Not blood. Still not good, but not blood. "And, that's probably her, now," Lan Fen said, yanking out her cell phone. There were not a lot of people who texted her; Eun Mi was the most frequent, followed by some friends back in Beijing, with kick a** long distance plans.

Food.

Food was good, and Eun Mi wanted food. "Give me a minute for this, please" she said to Car, quickly typing out a short message to her friend - who also happened to be the granddaughter of the crazy old lady.

To: Eun Mi

Your grandma tried to kill me! But she found her ginger, so the day is saved. Food would be good. I'm with Car behind the-

She didn't finish the text, "OH MY GOD!" Jake Choi had somehow managed to materialize from thin air. He was really one of a kind; nice enough, but prone to hyperactivity and coming up with scatter brained ideas. Dropping the cell phone into the grass, she was about to reach for it when Choi linked his arm through hers. "Sending a text to Eun Mi," Lan Fen said quickly, dragging the phone over with the tip of her foot. She was always wary of Choi; he always managed to get himself - and, by extension, her and Eun Mi - into trouble. He seemed to sincerely mean well, but that energy of his. And that tendency to pop up out of nowhere and leave people with their hearts hammering like a drum. "She wanted to get food." Stooping to get the phone with her free arm - Jake was quite looped up with her other arm -she checked the text history. Yup, she'd sent what she'd already written.

"What have you been up to?" she asked, finishing up the text.

To: Eun Mi

And, Jake strikes again. I dropped my phone, sorry, he scared me. D: Meet us at the cafe off of the main building?

"You've got a lot of energy for this early in the morning," she said, tucking the phone back into her bag. Rubbing her nose with her sleeve again, she asked, "Do I still have dirt on my nose? I can't see." She wasn't even going to bother to try going cross eyed; it never went well for her; she just gave herself a headache, and could never properly see her nose. Giving up on rubbing her nose - it wasn't like Choi could see through her hand - she said, "I'm going to meet Eun Mi at the cafe... if she texts me back." Double texting seemed to annoy people, even if it was an accident. Why are you so clingy and needy? Can't you just send one text?

"Oh, and you've met Mister Yang? He asked where you were," she said. Jake had been to the martial arts room as well, so she knew that they had met. But she wasn't sure if it was a strictly good thing that Yang knew who Choi was.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff