Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiba_The_Reaper
Sophie Müller
Luxembourg A.K.A Lux
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Whateeeever you say, Gil." Sophie performed a massive eye roll to follow up her sarcastic reply. She should have known better. Prussia had never been the kind of guy who'd admit to things like this. Instead, when questioned, he preferred to retain his composure and appear 'cool'.

"And just cuz you blush, doesn't mean you're not awesome. It just means you have a soft side too. And both you and I know it!"

Grinning from ear to ear, Lux drained the dark, murky liquid from her mug; wiping her mouth on her sleeve afterwards. As she reached for another bottle of beer, her eyes met Gilbert's once more. Without looking, she fumbled for the alcohol.

"Drunk? Aw, come on! I'm just like you. I still know what I'm saying and doing!"
As if on queue, she knocked over the bottle of beer and an obnoxious clink rung in the air. Luckily, the container had nothing more than a sip or two swirling around in it. Sophie instantaneously erupted into laughter at the sight of this. What a clear indication of her drunkenness...

User Image
Kiba_The_Reaper
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Romano- Southern Italy
(Lovino Vargas)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

His face only seemed to gain more color as the Spaniard spoke. Being called a tomato? Yeah, that'd happened way too many times in Lovi's childhood. He'd often get flustered and blush, and Isabel was always the first one to point it out. Between having chubby cheeks and a flushed face, he did seem to resemble the ripe fruit that he adored.

Brushing off her previous comment, Romano smirked. Clearly, he was pleased that Isabel truly cared for him.

"Well, tomato-b*****d...I bet somewhere deep deep deeeeeeep down I like you too." A long silence followed and he awkwardly shifted his weight. With a sharp sigh, the Italian trained his golden eyes on Isabel's face.

"Hear me? That's just a guess. Don't go all girly and sappy just because I said that."

User Image
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Benevolent Phantom

User Image
Isabel Fernandez Carriedo

Si usted piensa que estoy mintiendo, recuerdo a mi nación,

ღ If you think I'm lying, remember my nation,

Entonces mire a los ojos y ver a mi pasión.

ღ Then look into my eyes and see my passion.

███████████████ ███████ ██

Isabel smirked and quickly pecked his cheek. "Yeah whatever." She chuckled and walked back into the kitchen to get more water. "Even if it's just a little, it's nice." She smiled at him, taking a drink of the water she got.

██ ███████ ███████████████

Out Of Chibitalia:

DashieTheFast
((Hey, I'm not sure if you're busy or if you didn't see it but I made a post with Sophie. If you're busy, I understand though. Take a your time.))
Kiba_The_Reaper
Romano- Southern Italy
(Lovino Vargas)

Lovino's heart fluttered inside his chest as Isabel planted a kiss on his burning cheek. His golden-brown eyes stretched as wide as saucers and his clammy fingers flew to his face where she'd come in contact with him. As a little bambino, he'd always received sweet, tender gestures from her. But, now that he was well over the age that classified one as a child, these kinds of actions had more...significance to say the least.

Romano's feet were planted squarely on the ground beneath him. Eyes locked with the Spaniard's, he struggled for some sort of witty retort; one that seemed to be lodged in his throat. There were a few times when his mouth would be ajar. But no sound ever escaped. Clearly, Isabel's actions had deadened his train of thought.

"H-hey! Don't do stuff like that without my permission first, bastardo!"
He yelped.

Although he had intended to come off as assertive and authoritative, the Italian had succeeded in sounding flustered and incredibly unsettled.
User Image

Benevolent Phantom

DashieTheFast
((Hey, I'm not sure if you're busy or if you didn't see it but I made a post with Sophie. If you're busy, I understand though. Take a your time.))

I'm sorry. School has been crazy these past few days. It'll be over next week. I'll try and get to posting asap.
(Oh, no problem. Don't worry about it. I figured it was school related anways. I can wait until next week for another post, don't feel rushed.)

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

Isabel smiled as she set the glass down. "Tonto. If you want me to stop, you're going to have to make me." She teased him and ran over beside him. "So what are you going to do about this tough guy?" She quickly hugged him tight around his arms, her head on his chest. She listened to his quick heart beat and giggled a bit. It was quick. She must have been really embarrassing him. It was fun though.

Out Of Chibitalia:

DashieTheFast

Benevolent Phantom

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Gilbert smiled when she started laughing randomly at the bottle that fell over. "I think that's enough for tonight little girl." He got up and looked around before proceeding to the drunk Sophie. "Anymore and you might hurt yourself." He picked her up, seeing she was really light, he looked at her a moment. "Maybe after a nap, we'll be somewhat sober." He said, beer not influencing him for a moment.

Gilbert took Sophie to her room, setting her down on her bed. He felt as if he needed to sleep too but it would be weird sleeping together. The room started spinning slowly and he couldn't focus on Sophie. Or anything else for that matter. He sat on her bed and rubbed his eyes. "I can't..." He fell beside Sophie, his face close to hers. He looked at her a moment and fell asleep.

OOC:// Sorry if it isn't good. Just trying to reply faster.
DashieTheFast
Kiba_The_Reaper
Romano- Southern Italy
(Lovino Vargas)

The minute Lovino felt arms wrap around him, his heart thundered faster than before. He gave a small grunt; his steady gaze falling upon Isabel.

"C-che il..." The Italian trailed off momentarily. His head swum and he desperately searched for some sort of response to the embrace. Should he push her away? Hug her back? Act like he didn't care? Oh, heck, why would he know; he'd never dealt with this type of scenario before. Whenever Italy invaded his personal space, yelling was the go-to response. But now that he was dealing with a ragazza, and Isable nonetheless, he was drawing a blank.

"G-get offa me! You know I hate hugs, dumb taco-lover!"

Surprisingly gentle, Romano dug his fingers underneath her forearms and attempted to pry the Spaniard off of him. If he had choosen to shove her away, she could have gotten hurt, whether it be physically or mentally.Plus, he wasn't much of a physical guy in the first place. Especially when it came to women. So, this time, he'd brush the situation off. ONLY this time, though...

User Image

Dapper Grabber

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Your stare was holdin',
Ripped jeans, skin was showin'
Hot night, wind was blowin'
Where you think you're going, baby?

User Image

••Michelle "Chelly" Moreau••

sєуcнєʟʟєs
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Michelle let out a sigh as she strolled down the street. She was randomly in the western Europe area, originally visiting with England. She smiled a bit and then stopped walking. "I wonder if anyone I know is around..." She said aloud, shaking her head slightly. She sauntered over to a random bench and sat down, shielding her eyes from the sun. 'Sure is bright out today....' She let out another sigh and leaned back, yawning.

User Image

Translations:

♥♥ooc:♥♥
I serious have no idea what time of day it is.

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?
Kiba_The_Reaper
Sophie Müller
Luxembourg A.K.A Lux
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some time had passed since the two fell asleep. Upon awakening, Lux discovered her new, alcohol-induced headache; which drove her to groan and mumble. She wasn't entirely drunk. Though, some of the beer still lingered in her system.

"Ugh..." the young girl mumbled. Gradually, her maroon eyes creaked open and rested upon the first thing in her line of vision. Gil. Directly in front of her. A small gasp escaped her parted lips and she scrambled into a sitting position. With a flushed face, she swiveled her head to take in the details of the room, which she quickly recognized to be her own. How'd they end up in here? The last thing Sophie recalled was sitting at the table with the albino, drinking the alcohol she'd brought. And judging by her throbbing head, she'd most likely drank too much. But that didn't explain how they ended up on her bed, sleeping, and faces only a few inches away from each other. As gently as she could, she leaned over Gil and shook his shoulder.

"Gil?" she murmured. "Hey, Gil...wake up."

((OOC: Nah, your post is fine, Kiba. Don't sweat it. :3 ))

User Image

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

Isabel decided to let him relax after she pestered him so much. "Alright. Lo siento." She smiled and slowly lowered her arms to her sides. "I guess I'll let you be since you always help with the tomatoes." She looked at him, her eyes meeting his. "So before coming here to help, what did you say you had to do today?" She asked since it felt like he was about to leave anyways.

Out Of Chibitalia: Thanks.

DashieTheFast

Benevolent Phantom

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Gilbert slowly opened his blank eyes, trying to focus them on Sophie. "Hm?" He mumbled and slowly sat up. He immediately slouched over and put his hand on his forehead. "Damn..." He looked over at Sophie again and smiled. "Hey... I think I drank too much..." He said tiredly. "Why'd you have to make it so good?" He joked and rubbed his eyes and ran his fingers through his hair.

DashieTheFast

Benevolent Phantom

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Austria
Roderich Edelstein
╚══════════════╝

Roderich felt bored after Keelyn left to tend to Ludwig. All his work was complete. Nobody else made plans to meet him today. This was just going to be another free day for him. He didn't like being in the house all the time though. He left after finishing his tea and removing his purple coat, leaving his dress shirt and vest on.

Hopefully he didn't run into Francis. He had overheard strange things about himself and didn't want to hear him say them to his face. Maybe he could meet up with old friends. Someone he didn't hate. Was that too much to ask?

Out Of Creativity//:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas