Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

𝕭.𝔯.𝔞.𝔫.𝔡.𝔬.𝔫 𝕾. 𝕭.𝔬.𝔫.𝔫.𝔢.𝔣.𝔬.𝔶

O.k.l.a.h.o.m.a

Brandon woke up before the sun and started his daily farm work. He had to plough the fields and milk the cows. That was his routine tell he had to harvest and then repeat. It was now nine he figured that America would be up in three hours so he started heading to America's house for the meeting between America and the states.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image Germany (Ludwig Beilschmidt)User Image
I wandered around a little bit more, just thinking about whether I'd actually find Italy, not that I, care, or, anything. Oh Italy, what a coward. In my mind, all that I was planning was how I'd get Italy to run or do some training. Maybe I could hold a plate of pasta out in front of him and he run for it, no, he'd run so fast he'd catch it in two seconds then sit down to eat it. Maybe I could tell him the English men were coming for him, no, I don't want to scare him. Maybe I could get Bruder to chase him, no, that's just a cruel and unusual punishment. I was just about to cross the street when I heard the sound of Prussia, laughing. Great, he was out of bed by now. And what could be so funny, maybe he's just being an idiot, like he always is. But I decided I wanted to go check this out. I still thought about what the heck I could actually do to get him training for real, I mean, even Japan actually trains and pushes himself, further then any Italian would go. I walked over to the group of nations, Ireland, Romano and Prussia, who all seemed annoyed with each other, well, except for Prussia who was laughing his a** off. I sighed slowly then walked up to all of them. "Prussia!" I snapped at him. "What the Hell is so funny that you'd need to laugh so loudly that I could hear it from home?! And-" I turned around suddenly to scold who else was there in some way, but I had accidentally walked in front of Ireland so I was face to face with her, our noses almost touching. Oh great, that was smooth move Germany, but whatever you do, don't blush,
" 'Nuff Respect. "

Catherine Kingston J a m a i c a

User Image

╔══════════════╗

The day had begun quite slow, but days always seemed long to the girl as she finished her breakfast of rice and fruit punch. Catherine, or simply Cat, sat outside her home as she basked in the sunlight, enjoying it every bit as she normally did. Today, she decided, it would be nice to visit Arthur, a father figure to the rebellious yet always relaxed little island. Standing up straight, she ran a finger through her colorful dreadlocks, a testimony to her way of life. It was a walking contradiction to how she grew as a colony, taught to be proper and a little lady...turning out to be what she is today.

Which was anything but.

Putting her colorful handbag over her shoulder, she wasted no time in rolling a fat blunt, lighting it, and taking a few hits before well on her way to Arthur's residence. She brought with her a patty, a delicious treat in a golden crust with vegetables inside it, to give to the gentleman. Once she arrived at Arthur's, she began to knock the door, eyes half lidded and an airy smile on her face.

"Arthur..yuh home? Mi 'ave sometin' for ya!" She liked the man as a father, or even a mentor-figure, especially loving the stories shes heard of just what a badass he use to be.

[[Out Of Control: ]]

User Image╚══════════════╝User Image

Hygienic Genius

User Image
united kingdom of great britain and northern ireland
User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ʜ ᴜ ʀxxx ᴋ ɪ ʀ ᴋ ʟ ᴀ ɴ ᴅ
an english gentleman.

Slowly sipping his tea and watching his mythical friends communicate in front of the fire place, Arthur started to go over whatever he had to do for today. I think I may have to stock up on some groceries...I need to figure out what I'm doing for supper...hmm...maybe I'll just go to the little shop down the street...I don't really feel like cooking today...and if Alfred comes over, then I'm really going to need more food. The Englishman groaned and narrowed his eyes at the bright morning fire. He took a bite of one of the scones he had made the night before and set it back down on the plate before taking another sip of his fresh white tea.

It was then a few loud knocks at his door made the blond jump out of his skin and spill his tea over his sweater vest. That was when his mood changed from good to bad in a matter of two seconds. "Bloody kids.." he grumbled before setting his tea on his table and taking off his sweater vest; folding it up neatly on the chair and looking down. Good. No tea stained his undershirt. A sigh made itself known as Arthur stood and brushed off his torso. Was that Jamaica he heard? Well...that was better than Alfred, at least.

Arthur itched his head and walked to the door, peering through the peep hole to see, yes, it was Jamaica. Did she say she had something for him? Hm. Well, that was kind of her. Arthur opened the door and smiled politely at the girl. "Good morning, deary, won't you come in?" He offered, stepping to the side to allow the Jamaican in.
Alfred F. Jones User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
I walked around, trudging possibly, nations could trudge? Anyway, I'm getting off topic. I was in thought about loosing some weight, I still discriminate against having so much weight in my stomach that was unnecessary to have. I unzipped my jacket quickly and looked down at my tan uniform, was it really noticeable? I sighed a bit and looked to side. I kept walking slowly don the street in thought about what to really do, should I ask someone about it? Nevermind that. I glanced up at a bakery that was close by, damn, why now? Everything looked so good and delectable. Cakes, cannolis, pastries, I wanted it all! But, then again, I was trying to loose some weight. My stomach didn't agree though, it gave a low grumble and I placed my hand on it and stroked it slowly. Why was I hungry again? I just had breakfast! Oh wait, I'm American. My stomach growled again and I only fought against it. I walked in the other direction from the bakery to see where my legs would take me.
I looked over to see Jamaica shouting to someone, haven't seen her in a while. I decided I should go pay her a visit and maybe even ask her how she stays so thin but then I noticed that she was at England's home. Oh, no, I thought. I really want to see both of them but England, probably doesn't enjoy my company that much, does he? Most likely he's just going to yell at me to get out of his house and even yell at me to loose some weight. I sighed. But I shook myself to reality, what am I thinking? I'm just going to go over there! I'm America baby! I then walked over toward's England's house and I waved at him as he was peaking out of the doorway. "Yo brah! Britain!" I shouted, walking up to him.

MelloJello29's Other Half

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

As soon as Keelyn even asked the question, she knew what Prussia would say. It would be along the lines of "Of course I am! Maybe you could tell me as well!" The man was always begging for someone to say the word to his face. Keelyn never said it, not in English at least. It was better to make it seem like she was yelling at him in Irish, when really she was complimenting him. She and Wales used to do it all the time. Judging by Romano's face, he wasn't going to say anything. In fact, it looked like he was about to break Prussia's arm.

Then Germany walked in. Oh good, now its a party... Keelyn thought. She secretly thought he was good looking, but he had this way of making her feel a bit intimidated. It might have something to do with their height. Germany had a good eight inches on her. He started yelling at Prussia, which made Keelyn giggle to herself. Then, it happened. She and the blonde man were face to face, and very close. It took her a moment to register that he was right there. "Uh...dea duit." she stuttered. Her face turned a pink color and she looked down at the floor.

spiritthehedgehog06
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

𝕭.𝔯.𝔞.𝔫.𝔡.𝔬.𝔫 𝕾. 𝕭.𝔬.𝔫.𝔫.𝔢.𝔣.𝔬.𝔶

O.k.l.a.h.o.m.a

Brandon had finally arrived to Washington D.C.. He went to where the card said the meeting was located. When he got there only a few of the other states were there because they like him were up before dawn farming or ranching.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageGermany (Ludwig Beilschmidt)User Image
"Uh-um, Guten Tag, Ireland," I stuttered out, I was a little embarrassed on when I turned suddenly to her and was right up in her face. A sweatdrop went down the side of my head and I gulped a bit. I've never seen her this close, before. Green eyes, I never noticed that before, it's insane that I never noticed that before, they stand out so well. I cleared my throat and looked from side to side and then quickly turned away from her. I couldn't have felt something for her, could I? I blushed then. s**t! The only thing I told myself not to do and it happened! God Damn! My leather glove was cold so I placed it on my cheek to cool it down and hopefully make it look like I wasn't blushing anymore. Those eyes though, green eyes, what did that make me think of?

Quote:
CaptCharChar

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

Keelyn took a small step back to give them both some breathing room. She looked up and saw him sweat a bit before clearing his throat. His blue eyes pierced right through hers. It sent a chill down her spine, but in a good way. Keelyn looked down at the floor again. She tried to find something to say, anything at all. But no words could come out of her mouth. She was starting to hope Prussia would run his mouth for a bit so maybe she could get away. After all, it was so unlikely that Germany felt at all the same way about her.

"Such a nice morning..." she finally managed to say, breaking the silence. That was all Keelyn could say, and it was a weak conversation starter. But at this point she didn't really care.

Out Of Colours //: So does Ludwig like Ireland...? Just clarifying.

spiritthehedgehog06

Benevolent Phantom

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Gilbert looked at his bruder and grinned. "Kesesesese... How touching." He teased as he watched him blush with Keelyn.
"Embarrassed are we?" He asked and wrapped his arm around his bruder. "You really falling for this frau? You becoming a player?" Gilbert said as a joke and got off him. He grabbed a beer from one of the vending machines and popped it open before taking a sip. It wasn't as good as the beer at home, but it was beer.
"Aren't you supposed to be training your allies right now? What are you doing out her at this time bruder?" He asked as he softly hit the beer can on Luwig's head.
"Yeah, it is nice," I said to prevent a silence. I then got a little mad, Prussia threw his arm right around me and was calling me a player, I was not! "Player?!" I yelled at him. I then noticed how loud that was so I got closer to him. He started hitting me on the head with his beer so I shoved him right off of me. "As a matter of fact, I was on my way to find Italy so we could start some training." I said suddenly. "I just don't know where the hell he could be, he just can't stay still for one day." I groaned a bit and then asked everyone. "Have any of you seen Italy recently?"
Quote:
"CaptCharChar"

OCC: Sort of, not as much as Italy though, he just got caught a little off guard when he saw her so close. He really likes her eyes though.

Wealthy Ladykiller

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image

And there it was, like always. The sign that Keelyn was looking for. Germany spent more time with Italy than anyone else. But then again, she wasn't one to talk. She spent as much time with Austria as possible. If anything could really cheer her up, it was listening to his beautiful piano compositions. It sounded even better when he would play a duet with Wales or herself on the violin.

"Ar ndóigh, ba mhaith leat a dó." she muttered and crossed her arms. Her mood went from cheerful to sour all because of that. "Haven't seen him since yesterday." she sighed.

Out Of Colours //: I get it. Its like...half and half?

spiritthehedgehog06
"He does tend to move around a lot I guess." I crossed my arms thinking of where in the world that Italian could be. I stroked my chin and then thought of exactly where he could be, but there were at least six possible places. I'd better get moving then. I gripped one of the fingers on my leather glove and started to pull it off, but then I thought for a moment. Would Italy really be in half those places I thought of? Their technically my favorite places, but it's worth a shot. I then pulled the glove off then pulled off the other and put them in my pocket. "Well, I'd better go find that little pasta-lover." I said, then walked away from the group.

OOC: Yeah, half and half.

Quote:
"CaptCharChar"

Hygienic Genius

User Image
united kingdom of great britain and northern ireland
User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ʜ ᴜ ʀxxx ᴋ ɪ ʀ ᴋ ʟ ᴀ ɴ ᴅ
an english gentleman.

Just as he was waiting for the response from Jamaica, Arthur's head pulsed at the all-too familiar voice of Alfred F. Jones. America. As in the United States of. Arthur's sharp green eyes shot to the American as he quickly made his way over. Why in the Queen's name was he in England, of all places? Was it just a coincidence? Maybe he came on business with the Queen...but the Englishman would have to be noticed about it, wouldn't he? Ugh. All this thinking was giving him a bigger headache. However, maybe Alfred just came to see Arthur. Just because he wanted to.

That thought made Arthur's face heat up a bit. "Um..Hello, Alf-" the others loud hello, and the total slaughtering of the English language cut of the shorter blond. An intolerance flew through his body at that moment. "Bloody hell, Alfred, don't shout so early in the morning!" he waved his fist angrily, then grumbled something under his breath, something along the lines of 'damn fat a**..' And, by the looks of things, it seemed as though it were true. Was that a bit of a belly roll that Arthur had seen?
Alfred F. Jones User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
"Sorry dude!" I said. I walked up to him and gave him a playful hit on the back. I smirked a bit the laughed. "So whatcha been up to dude?!" I asked. I knew I was being obnoxious, but that's really the only me that he knew, was I supposed to act calm and smart? He'd immediately think I was going towards him or something. I just continued smirking and I looked over at Jamaica. "Yo, how you been?" I asked her.

Quote:
"Arthur the Gentleman"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas