Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hardcore Muse

In Italy, Florence to be exact there lived a violin maker whom produced such wonderful instruments, his name was Master Giovannie. Now Giovannie had no living relatives to speak of, only the boy whom served as his apprentice knew the eccentric ways of the old man. Towards the very last days of Giovannie's life he began making a newer violin one that many acclaimed to be the 'Angel' violin. He was only able to make twelve of them, one left unfinished due to his untimely death.

Soon after Giovannie died all the violins were sold, each circulating the expansion of the globe at that time. It came to pass that one of these 'Angel' violins, fell into the hands of a young Vampire by the name of Jayden. She adored this violin to no end, this mythical instrument which could produce a sound like no other was her life and her otherwise demise.

For it came to past that one night while traveling by boat to the Americas, that the boat was attacked by the French armada, all was lost in that bloody battle; worldly goods and humans alike all perished, save Jayden. The young female survived solely due to the fact of her immortality, yet lost her beloved instrument!

For years now she had been searching for a violin like her own, she knew Giovannie had made at least eleven more, but these proved to be rather elusive. When she did finally find one, it was in the posession of a young man named Vaughn. What she thought would be a routine steal and murder, became so much more...

In the end she fell in love with Vaughn, and allowed the mortal to keep the violin. She stayed with the young man until the day he died, leaving her once again heartbroken, yet now she had the violin.

The melancholy sound that was produced from the instrument, reflected her grieving state, and she thought it rather unfair that she should be able to play this glorious instrument in such woe when Vaughn himself could not. At one point it came to pass that she put the violin in a 'safe' place or so she thought...

No more than two nights had passed when the violin was stolen, and now the story begins once more with Jayden searching for her beloved violin....

If you wish to join this role-play I ask only that you Pm me your information, and please be creative. I'm still working on mine...Hehe!

Characters needed(Please choose one.)
Antique owener-
Antique employees-
Owner of the Last Chance Cafe-Vaughn_Edwards
Employees of the Last Chance Cafe-
Head Librarian-Magichobler
Library employees-
Townsfolk-
Police-
Pastor and family-
Etc.-Roofy6(Foe)
Owner of the violin:

I'll also be needing some vampire foes and allies, but not too many please! I still need to fill in the positions of the towns people!

Hardcore Muse

Name-Jayden Demarc
Age-4,000 at least, appears twenty however.
Appearance-When it comes to height, Jayden reaches no more than 5'6, her supple and youthful body molded over the years due to harsh labor and the like. Ebony locks of hair trail along her spine, reaching to about mid-waist and curling inwards at the very end. Due to lack of sunlight, her flesh is rather translucent in most lights therefore she avoids light all together yet basks in it from afar, even that of floresent lamps. Emerald optics set off her lack of coloring, as well as ebony lashes and brows, but what is truly unique are her full, lush and pouty lips which are a shade darker than the reddest of roses. A small, and overly pert nose sits uptop her lips and curves slightly upwards giving her angelic and otherwise childish features and edge of haughtyness which she cannot seem to banish. Elven ears are shielded by her hair, and as for the rest of her she's over all curvy and busty in but one place...Favors darkly hued colors, yet can be found wearing white at times.
Sexuality-Bi.
Hobbies-Plays both piano and violin, reads immensly, enjoys strolling along beaches, through cemeteries and otherwise vacant locations at night to brood rather than sight-see.
Favorite haunts-Libraries, old chapels, cemeteries, beachs, New York, Ireland, Italy, Small towns, etc.
Likes-Old relics, books, instruments, art, music, lights, the vibrant night life and animals.
Dislikes-Vandalism of any kind, loud noises, smoking, and overly vulgar people(Tends to be her victims more than naught.)
Companions-None as of yet..
Currently living-Small town of Arcadia, on a hill overlooking the entire city. Located just behind the graveyard, the house is more of a gothic styled mansion as it were, and she lives with hundreds of servants. None have ever seen her, and she likes it that way...
Brief bio-Actually originated from Ireland, left when she was no more than 15 with her parents. Her accent can still be heard to this day, only when she's truly irked and not thinking before she speaks aloud. Was 'born' into darkness when she was twenty and visiting a sick relative in Tuscany, has ever since been a Vampire and likes it ever so much.
Vampiric friends-We'll see....
Abilities-Speed, Agility, Phasing, Morphing as well.
Magic-N/A
Anything else you'd like to add?-N/A
Looks: about 5'9" has shoulder length black hair lightly tan skin green eyes and almost never wheres shoes also has fox ears and matching tail.
Race: Half fox demon half elf
wears: long black pants and a matching tub top shrit. no shoes. also a hat to hide her ears and wraps her tail around her waist like a belt.
Name: Roofy
Bio: her parents where killed one week after she was born by humans she was then thought to be human and put up for adoption she was taken by a family who later found what she was and abused her one day she escaped and ran into a forrest where she has hidden ever since.
May I join?

Hardcore Muse

{Of course! Anyone can, just Pm me your information. ^.^}
broodling898
May I join?

you need to send character bio to TangibleAgony ^^
May I join?
Sango- the Demon Slayer
May I join?

send you character bio info to TangibleAgony ^^
-sniffles- Aww!!! You mentioned Vaughn! How sweet...This time...I won't be so...cuddley -maniacle snicker-

Name: Troan Glasser
Age: Who knows? He stopped counting long ago and can't remember a time when he was Human. He appears to be in his mid twenties.
Appearance: Have you ever seen the eyes of a panther stalking it's prey? Look and you'll see the expression mirrored in the turquois eyes of this this sleek, dark man. His nose is subtley hawklike, and his jaw strong and sharp. His hair is black, soft and short, tipped with hints of silver. His build is not thin, but rather solid and tough, aside from his hands which might be the only gentle part of his being. Glasswork requires a soft touch, afterall.
His name came from his work in the mideval period when he took up glass blowing and worked on stained glass windows. He creates surpurb work to this day, and many of the more ancient and admired chapel windows were carved by his lithe fingers, though no priest in his right mind would admit to even seeing a vampire without killing him, much less hiring his skills for work on sacred grounds. Who would have thought? Apparently the wive's-tale about vampires and crosses is a hoax.
Hobbies: Glasswork, and women. Oh how he loves women. A good liason before dinner really gets his appetite up. To him, sex is the perfect appetizer.
Favorite haunts: His workshop, cemetaries, nightclubs, and brothels.
Likes: Glass, the sun (though it would kill him to stand in it), women, of course.
Dislikes: Ignorant people, anyone who crosses him, not much else. He isn't too picky.
Companions: his glass-cutter
Short bio: He doesn't remember much of his past. "What's gone can't be returned," as he says, "so why worry about it? It matters not so much where I am from, as it does where I am going and why."
Abilities: Strength, stamina, cunning, and downright foul-play.
Magic: N/A
Anything else?: N/A

Hardcore Muse

Located in the very midst of the small town of Arcadia, stood a rather ancient diner which to this day was still in use. Over looking the chrome finished building was a neon sign which sported the name "Last Chance Cafe." The name though rather bizzare, still managed to draw many a weary traveler or otherwise hungrey tourist around this time of year.

In the very back of the newly added on part of the diner sat Jayden, her ebony locks of hair trailing flaccidly along the front of her low cut top and dipping lower to the revealed expansion of her abdomen. As it were it appeared as though she were at the moment lost in her own blissful way of thinking, the outside world oblivious to her at this point in time.

Yet when the bell which was located over the door chimmed, did she then awaken from her reveries and peer lazily in the direction of the new comer. Her lips which had currently sought a thoughtful frown, curved somewhat into a rather bleak smile as she made the usual small talk with Mr. Green, the new comer before he took his usual seat; leaving her in blissful silence once again.
In the back room of The Last Chance, a slick, dark man was hunched over a stack of papers. He was writing furiously, a look of hell on his face. The sound of breaking glass was enough to send his fists smashing into the desk he was seated at, scattering a few pens and highlighters.

"God damnit!" He stood and briskly walked into the kitchen. A young man was hurriedly sweeping up what once was a drinking glass.

"I-I'm sorry, sir. You see, I slipped and-"

"Out!" he barked. "This is the second time this week! Forget the mess and just get out. Don't worry about waking up early tomorrow. I don't want to see you here again!" he snarled.

The young man, quivering, took off his apron and set it on the counter. No doubt, the customers in the front were wondering what the yelling had been about, but the odd stares would serve the kid right. Two glasses and a plate in the kid's first week! How clumsy could you be?! If he knew half of the sweat and frustration of glasswork, he'd be more careful with the dishes.

Troan all but spit on the kid's heels. He bent down and swept up the shards. He'd clean them off and save them. Doubtless he could make something out of the youngster's mess.

He stepped out front for just a moment, muttering a few words to one of the waitresses, who gave a somewhat frightened nod before trotting over to inform one of the customers that she would be replacing Tom as their server.

Hardcore Muse

Jayden watched as all these happened with bemused interest, her glacial optics filtering to a halt upon the owner of the Cafe before filtering towards his newest victim.

Jayden watched horrified as a bimbo of a woman arose and skipped merrily towards the kitchen, unfortuantly she knew the chit. Her name was Claire MacDee, and she was no more than twenty one at least, freshly out of college, or so she said.

Smirking, Jayden leaned forward slightly lacing her slender fingers together and placing her chin uptop the marble flesh as she watched in continous silence. She knew without a doubt the girl wouldn't last the night...
Now, one wouldn't say that Troan necessarily had a soft side, but, he did know how to win a woman over. As Claire made her way over to him, he plastered on a smile and hooked one arm around her waist. He knew she must have been waiting int he corner for at least twenty minutes for him, but she still was more than happy to see him.

"Hey," he purred, kissing her neck.

She giggled, her arms around his neck. "Hey, you...How long do you have to be here?"

"Another twenty minutes. I'll let Bruce lock up." He let her go, not unlike a child having lost interest in a toy, and returned to the back room.

Hardcore Muse

Chuckling as she watched this little scene from her booth, Jayden remained silent a moment or two longer before arising and making her way towards the counter.

With a sigh, she warily waited a moment before pressing down upon the silvery bell, a sign attached which read "Ring for service." She waited for at least ten minutes, her impatient nature winning out.

Without meaning to, she repeatably began slamming the bell down, each and every person in the diner turned to glance her way before hastily turning away as she gave a low snarl of warning for those whom dare interfer.
"Blast that damned bell!!" Again, he shoved himself away from the desk. While the woman was glaring at those behind her, Troan firmly planted his palm atop hers and silenced the bell, his touch numbingly icey.

"Can I help you?" he hissed.

As if a clumsy waiter wasn't enough, he had this blasted impatient woman. He, of course, was no one to talk, but he grumbled about it anyhow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff