Rahl Jafar
►My Current Location: Flanior◄
►Who I Am With: Dremis, Noire, Eos, Drake, David, Concept, and Camael◄
►What I Am Feeling Right Now: Relieved, Curious, Concerned, slightly Scared◄
►Physical Status: Fairly Strong◄
►Mental Status: Fairly Strong◄
►Mana Status: Strong◄
►The Song I Love the Most: Change the World
►Title: Compassionate Soul-He's embarked on a journey that will lead to a battle for the world, but the boy hasn't forgotten his friend's grief. He is, what they call, a compassionate soul.◄

Once Dremis landed, Rahl and Reaga slipped off the dragon, watching him shrink to the size of a dog. They walked to the inn, Reaga shivering and hugging himself. "You should by a jacket before you get frostbite." They walked into the inn and Rahl rushed over to the innkeeper. "Excuse me, ma'am? Is Eos--Ah....Is the Chosen here?" "Upstairs. Room three." Rahl didn't really waste any time. The half-elf bolted up the stairs and too the room. He opened the door slowly, not wanting to disturb Verchella. Dremis did say she was injured, right? But, he didn't see her anywhere. He did see Eos standing in the middle of the room. Relief hit him, and he zipped over, hugging the red-haired Chosen. "You're okay!" He pulled away, realizing that what he had just done probably wasn't the best move. Looking around, he noticed a lot of people. "...Where's Verchella? She's not....She's not dead, is she?" He jumped when Dremis let out a hiss and his scales puffed up like a cat's fur, looking over at the half-elf he'd run into at Sybak. Rahl didn't make eye contact and went over to a chair on the far side of the room to avoid angering Drake again. "If you weren't one of Rahl's kind, I would tear you to shreds for making Rahl sick." Dremis shrunk to the size of a cat and scurried up to Eos' shoulder, watching Drake intently.
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
[[ Out Of Cuteness: I just realized that the only encounter Drake had with Dremis, he was the size of a building. Let the confusion begin. emotion_dowant ]]
[[ Character Announcements: ]]

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
Camael "Cam" Brunel: Earthbound Angel

CamDo you feel cold and lost in desperation
「REMEMBER ALL THE SADNESS AND FRUSTRATION」
CamAnd in the burst of light that blinded every angel
「YOU FELT THE GRAVITY OF TEMPERED GRAVE FALLING INTO EMPTY SPACE」
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Camael smiled a bit at Eos. "Well, I couldn't leave you to die. Especially in my hometown. It wouldn't really do Flanior any good if the Chosen died on our doorstep." He jumped a bit when the door opened, and a young boy ran over to Eos. One of his friends? Hearing the boy speak, he shook his head. "Verchella must be the angel girl who was the most injured....She's fine, kid. She just went to Asgard on what seemed like unofficialy angel business." Watching the dragon react to Drake and Rahl kind of avoid him, he grew curious as to what had happened between them. His eyes kind of widened the dragon shrunk and scurried to Eos' shoulder, making him realize that the size of a dog probably wasn't the dragon's true size. This must be Dremis? It kind of fits a dragon. He stood and stretched, putting his wings away so they didn't attract a lot of attention. "It seems you have a knack for making others angry, Agent Ghost. But, come on. You and the kid are the same race; you should get along instead of being enemies. Plus, it might get the dragon to stop staring at you like a slab of fresh meat." He went to the door and turned to Eos. "I'm going to the cemetary for a bit. I should pay respects to my parents while I'm in town. If you need me, send someone for me, alright?" Camael left the inn and headed for the church, the cemetary being located behind it.

Out Of Character:

Company
Eosphorus, Drake, David, Concept, Rahl, Dremis, Noire, and Reaga; Yvonne/Yohan is close by
Inventory
3 apple gels : 4 orange gels : 1 life bottle : 2725 gald
Physical Status
100/100 : Ready to take on the world!
Mana Status
100/100 : Feeling great!
“Life’s a big ocean…”

Eosphorus Yin Wilder

User Image

Where I'm At: Flanoir Inn
Who I'm With: Rahl, Dremis, Drake, David, and Concept.
Emotional Status: Relieved.
Physical Status: Strong (100%)
Mana Status: Strong (100%)
What I’m Thinking: 
My Theme Song: "Can't Stop, addicted to the shindig!"
Title: Overcomer - In the worst possible conditions, he'll still fight to save his friend.

Eos was quite surprised as Rahl hugged him. Watching Cam leave, he nodded to the angel, understanding. The Chosen's eyes moved back to Rahl. "Yeah, like Cam said. Verchella's fine. She said she needed to go to Asgard, and as much as I didn't want to, I let her. I made her promise not to do anything stupid like at the Temple of Ice, though...She decided to confront Ankoko by herself after all her comrades were killed by him...Things didn't end well, so I flew her here, where Cam healed us both," he explained, sitting down on the bed again. "...Rahl, where's Ari and Reix?" Eos noticed Dremis scurry up on his shoulder, and the green hamster that was given to the Chosen by David approached the dragon.

“…And I’m always ridin’ the big waves.”

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image
Rahl Jafar
►My Current Location: Flanior◄
►Who I Am With: Dremis, Noire, Eos, Drake, David, Concept, and Camael◄
►What I Am Feeling Right Now: Content◄
►Physical Status: Fairly Strong◄
►Mental Status: Fairly Strong◄
►Mana Status: Strong◄
►The Song I Love the Most: Change the World
►Title: Compassionate Soul-He's embarked on a journey that will lead to a battle for the world, but the boy hasn't forgotten his friend's grief. He is, what they call, a compassionate soul.◄

Rahl was relieved to hear that Verchella was fine. He glanced at Dremis and saw that he didn't seem to mind the hamster's presence. "Aw~! It's so cute!...Ari and Reix? They should be on their way here. Dremis wasn't going to wait for them....Why is your hamster green?" "Yes, well....If you're finished fawning over an oddly-colored rodent, I've finished absorbing the recent history of the Temple of Ice." Rahl took Noire from the bag and looked at him. "Rahl, be warned. The history I've absorbed is not for one such as you." "You can't show us what happened without me....I don't have a choice." "...I suggest we wait until the other two get here. I'm sure they'd like to know what happened as well as you do." Rahl nodded and looked at Eos. "Why did Verchella go to Asgard? Did something happen?"
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
[[ Out Of Cuteness: ]]
[[ Character Announcements: ]]

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
"That general stole my life..."

Morsmorde Five
Shiraku Naru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shiraku smirked, backstepping to dodge the deadly mana engulfed fists before countering with an attack of his own. The assassin's chain raced past the Major's head before turning back in an attempt to slice clean through his back. "You can't keep up with me anymore! Admit it!" He shouted as the large black star circled back around to Briggs in a bloodthirsty attempt to tear through his flesh. "Your getting to old for this!"

"...He will suffer for his theft."
At the beginning of this journey I was just the chosen's little brother...

Carefree Teen
Ari Yang Wilder

User Image

Where I'm At: Outskirts of Flanoir
Who I'm With: Reix
Emotional Status: Enraged
Physical Status: Extremely weak
Mana Status: Weak
What I’m Thinking: Damn....you
My Theme Song: N/A
Title: Carefree Teen- Wait! What?! Ari is being careless! Who are you and what have you done with the real Ari!?

Ari grinned ecstatically as they took to the sky. They were just above the outskirts of the snowy city when out of nowhere an white blur streaked past them and then suddenly the reheird went up in flames. Luckily Ari reacted quick enough and made a barrier using his mana to shield them from the blast. The teen instinctively drew his black as night short sword to block a precise, lightning fast strike from white winged angel. That was all he could make out and then the heavenly being streaked off in a blur leaving him free falling towards the cold hard ground.

His foe quickly came back to continue the mid-air onslaught of attacks towards Ari. What the hell is this? The teen thought as he blocked the seemingly endless combo of attacks. The swordsman was barley able to avoid being killed by the precise strokes. His gaze shifted to Reix for a split second to see angels surrounding him in mid-air. The teen suddenly felt a sharp pain in his side as the women's blade found her mark. In that split second his attention had been diverted she had been able to land a blow to his side. Damn, she's fast! Ari thought as he felt fresh blood flowing easily from the deep wound embedded in his side. The momentum from the next strike ,even though it was blocked, slammed him against the cold, unforgiving ground sending pain throughout his body. He thought this was the end as the evil angel flew towards him with a determined look on her face when suddenly...

"That's enough for now!....We still need him to relay to message to Eos"A males voice ordered. The blonde solider stopped dead in her tracks and landed gracefully beside the stranger. "You did a good job at showing briefly what they will be up against if they decide to defy and challenge us...and it will let us know how much they care." The voice added solemnly. Ari struggled to stand as he stabbed his sword into the cold ground to help hold himself up. At this point he was panting heavily and coughing up blood. It had barley been a minute and that girl had nearly killed him and would have if the other angel with dark wings hadn't stopped her. Ari struggled to maintain consciousness. "What message?..." The teen croaked out along with some blood.

"A quite simple one really...If you and Eos ever want to see your dear sister alive again. Tell him to meet me near the outskirts of Altamira and to be ready to give up his life.....If he's not there within a week's time you might just get to see her bloody dead body at your doorstep soon." The dark winged angel replied. Ari became mortally enraged at the mention of his little sister and nothing else mattered. Not the pain. Not the condition he was. Not the utterly hopeless odds. Nothing. His body became clocked with blue ferocious mana. "You b*****d!" Ari streaked towards him ignoring the screaming pain radiating from his body. "Atrocious....Azure!" His foe smirked before becoming a blur as the enraged teen made his first and last strike towards him. An extremely sharp pain found its way to his other side causing him to drop his weapon. The mana around him dispersed. His enemies now nowhere where in sight. Ari began to wobble and lose consciousness falling on the blood red snow. Damn...you...

But now...I think i'm starting to realize my own potential

(Ari learned the arte-Mana Barrier-He uses his own mana to make a barrier around his target.
Music- Kizuna

Edited)

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

eix Åbend

Where I'm At: Flanior Plains
Who I'm With: Ari
Title: Flame Monarch - A pyro user who holds a high position in government at a very young age. Will this be for the rest of his life?

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Emotional Status: Concerned, Annoyed
Physical Status (HP): 60%
Mental Status: "What's going on here?"
Mana Status (TP): 40%
This song would be playing now: SERIOUS.

x

The ride was going smoothly. That is until they were attacked by white blurs. The rhearid went down and he was surrounded by angels. Told you this wasn't going to end well. He listened to the angels speak, and then they disappeared. Ari's and Eos' sister? Looking back at Ari, he saw the teen was on the ground. "Crap! Ari!" He ran over to his friend and turned him over, taking him off the ground and hoisting him onto his back. There was no use in taking the rhearid; it was just as damaged as the other one. "This is just great. I'm trudging through snow, miles away from the city, and the chances of losing Ari are high right now. I'm going to scorch that damn dragon....No, I can't really blame him." He continued to walk towards the city. It was his best chance right now.
User Image

Subject: Drake
health: 100%
mana: 100%
emotional stability: Stable - slight disgust
mental status: normal
target: N/A
Mission: Stay with the chosen until further orders

Drake scoffed slightly as the angel went into a small tantrum.

'And here I thought "Angels" were supposed to be cool and collected. Another piece of proof she's no angel.' He watched the angel leave with a feeling of conviction; she was no angel, that's for sure. She was just a mortal with the wings of a bird on her back. As he heard Camael mention that he was a simple pawn Drake felt a strange kinship with the fellow.

'He's a bit like myself, a pawn for others to use and no more.' He watched with wary caution as others came into the room, backing into a corner slightly so as to make room as well as keep an eye on everybody.

"A proper assassin has at least ten or more enemies. Let's just say that he wandered into a place he shouldn't have and refused to budge. It doesn't matter if we're the same race; trespassing is trespassing." Drake said to Camael's comment before he left. Drake decided then to examine the two more closely.

The half-elf seemed a bit meek to him, not very high on the threat level physically. His light weight may mean he was fast, however, and another factor was his possible ability to use magic. The dragon, on the other hand, possessed a much larger threat level. Already the dragon demonstrated a high degree of magic mastery, and the fact that it was a black dragon only made things worse - known primarily for being ferocious in combat as well as quick to anger. According to research, they apparently held grudges for very long periods of time as well and weren't easy to appease. All in all the dragon was an extremely high threat level.

'It would be better to retreat to a distance or simply to retreat period.' Drake deciided.

Hilarious Hunter

1,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Seishin, Spirit of the Fox

XXXXXXXI fell in love with the people and village of Mizuho.

After hearing the angel's words, Sei calmed down a bit. "...Very well. I'll trust you for now. However, if you do anything to prove to be an enemy, you will be treated as such. Come along." Sei turned and ran up the hill, bounding into the fields of the Flanior Region. As he ran, he caught the scent of fresh blood and skidded to a stop. Sniffing, he caught which direction it was coming from and stalked forward. It took a little bit, but he spotted a figure. No, it was two figures. One was carrying the other, who Sei assumed was the injured on. Bounding forward again, he got closer and saw it was two of the people from Sybak. He believed the injured one had a brother, and the other was just a good friend. Slowing to a trot, he continued forward until he was a few feet in front of them. "You won't make it to Flanior in time to save your friend. I know we don't know each other, but I saw you and your friends fighting in Sybak. You have a good heart; you and your friends." Sei turned until his side was facing Reix and knelt, inviting him to get on so he and Ari would get to Flanior faster. "Get on, and I'll take you both to Flanior."

XXXXXXXIs the destruction and murder my punishement?

Out Of Craziness:

Company: Takeo, Reix, and Ari
Overlimit: Unactivated

Clean Smoker

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Takeo
Volt's Warrior

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You won't cry for my absence, I know
xxAm I that unimportant?
You forgot me long ago
xxAm I so insignificant?

Takeo nodded to Seishin's warning, understanding completely. He spread his wings and shot into the air, following Seishin. When he saw Seishin stop and sniff the air, he waited for the kitsune to continue running and followed him. He stopped moving in front of two people, one who seemed to be injured and unconsious. Takeo listened as Seishin spoke, not understanding what he meant by seeing them fight in Sybak, but he figured they were fighting together rather than against one another. Watching Seishin kneel to let the two on, Takeo saw the Seishin was a pure-hearted spirit. No matter what anyone says, the one who is involved in this battle with the most pressure is Seishin. He knows the only way to put an end to Ankoko for good is to kill him, but because Ankoko is from Mizuho, the village he fell in love with, he can't....To be told that you have to kill what you love the most must be killing him on the inside. After Reix and Ari were mounted onto Seishin, Takeo followed as the kitsune bolted towards the city. Takeo could see it in the distance, clear as day, as any human would see the silouhette among the snow.

Did you know that the Tethe'allan Base > the Flanior Plains is a fine place to be?
I didn't know Seishin, Reix, and Are would be here!
I'm feeling a bit concerned right now.
Out Of Catastrophies: --

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

eix Åbend

Where I'm At: Flanior Plains
Who I'm With: Ari, Seishin, and Takeo
Title: Flame Monarch - A pyro user who holds a high position in government at a very young age. Will this be for the rest of his life?

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Emotional Status: Defensive, Protective, Concerned
Physical Status (HP): 60%
Mental Status: "..."
Mana Status (TP): 40%
This song would be playing now: SERIOUS.

x

How far did he walk? A mile? Ten feet? In the heavy snow, Reix wasn't sure. It wasn't long until he saw the silouette of the city and gave a sigh of relief. The must mean they were close. "Hang in there, Ari. Don't you dare die on me." Looking around to make sure there were no monsters that were after them, he saw something running in the distance. It was just a gray silouhette, like the city, but it was getting closer to them. Reix turned and took a step back, not really sure what he was going to do. If he put Ari down, then he could be lost in the snow and freeze to death. Well, whatever he was going to so, he had to think fast. However, the creature came into view and stopped in front of them. It spoke, though its mouth didn't move. Telepathy, then? It said he would help them, having seen them fight the raybits in Sybak. Just when I thought things couldn't get any weirder. But, despite Reix's untrusting nature, especially when he saw the angel over the kitsune creature, he really didn't have a choice but to trust this thing was an ally--if only for a little bit. Hoisting Ari up first, he jumped on afterwards and made sure Ari was situated to where he wouldn't fall off before the creature shot forward, towards the city.
User Image
╔══════════════╗
╔══════════════╗
Irik Sage; Abbysion Reborn
Location: Asgard || Company: No one || Physical Status: 100/100 || Mental Status: 100/100 || Mana Status: 100/100 || Possession Level: 0
|| Devil's Arms in Possession: Disaster, Fafnir, Heart of Chaos, Evil Eye, and Diablos || Currently Using: None

╚══════════════╝
╚══════════════╝

Irik sat on the steps of the Stone Dias, where he had retrieved Diablos. He was told by Ankoko that he and Mithos were going to hide out for a while, and that when Irik had gathered all the Devil's Arms that he could, then he was to find them. But, Irik didn't know where to look, so Ankoko simply told him to listen to the Devil's Arms. They would find him. So, I have to find the Devil's Arms myself now. I don't even know where to start. I only found Diablos because Ankoko told me where to look....I guess I could start at Luin and work my way from there. Why was he even listening to Ankoko? Sure, the Devil's Arms would keep him looking for their brethren, but they were more or less doing so to be reunited. He was free of Ankoko, wasn't he? No. Ankoko's probably watching me right now somehow. I don't think I have a choice but to listen to what he says. Irik stook and headed for the Asgard entrance, but he was stopped when he heard someone call out to him. He turned to see a group of soldiers heading towards him. The boy tensed and he looked down when they stopped in front of him. "You there, where are you going?" "Ah....I....I'm on my way to Luin, sir." "You should be careful. There's been a group of bandits terrorizing the road from here to Luin. I suggest you wait until we've cleared them from the road." Irik gave a sigh of relief in his mind, thankful they weren't going to arrest him for something. "Is it fine if I accompany you? My grandfather lives in Luin, and he's extremely sick. I can't wait any longer than I have to see him." The soldiers conversed among themselves before agreeing to give Irik an escort to Luin. Two soldiers was enough. He just hoped that the Devil's Arms didn't lash out at them for blood. They had more than enough at the House of Salvation.
User Image
ReagaNightingale
I Am At....Flanior
I Am With....Rahl, Dremis, Noire, Eos, Drake, David, and Concept
I Am Feeling....Protective
My Physical Status Is At....96/100
My Mental Status Is At....100/100
My Mana Status Is At....90/100
Ventus Wing Is....Inactive

Reaga watched Rahl slink away from Drake, watching Dremis' reaction. He then heard Drake speak, and rested his hand on his katana's hilt. "I suggest you tell me what you did to Rahl. Dremis isn't going to hurt another half-elf, but I'm not afraid to attack my own kind for Rahl's sake." He glared at Drake, not really caring if he ran instead of elaborating on what he did to Rahl. As long as he didn't prove to be a threat to Rahl again, it didn't matter. He relaxed, though, when Drake spoke. Reaga went over to Rahl and sat next to him, resting a hand on the boy's head. "You do know that not all of us can sleep in this room, right? We'll have to get separate rooms. I'll room with Rahl~!" "I'm actually terrorfied to let you sleep in the same room as your beloved princess." Ventus came out of the Core and stood on the opposite side of the bed. "Rahl should have his own room, or share one with someone who won't molest him in his sleep." "I've never once done anything like that to Rahl. Why would I jeopardize our friendship like that? Being a close friend is one of the advantages of being in love with someone." Reaga stuck his tongue out at Ventus, but the Centurion gripped his tongue with taloned fingers. "Gah!! Let go of my thongue, Venthus!" Ventus let go and continued to stand like some sort of guard as Reaga glared at him with mocking anger.

Ozette's Outstanding Curry:
Character Announcements:

Wind of Love
User Image

Name: (seriously, you know who it is by this point. -_-'')
Health:htlaeH
anaM:Mana
Thoughts: ((as crazy and unpredictable as a two-tone rabbit.))
Emotions: PuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPuddipuddiPUDDI! 8D

" I will try, Lady Verchella. I will try... Concept said as Verchella left before turning its attention to Drake.

"You may be atheistic on the matter of higher life forms but remember Master Drake that you stand in a time when faith is a very strong subject for people: It would be wise to keep your opinions on religion to yourself in order to avoid angering the people you work with. Just my advice." As Concept spoke, David went to the window and kept trying to walk up the wall, falling down and smiling every time he fell. By the third time he fell off the wall he was giggling and tried to run up the wall instead. This made concept sigh before it focused its attention on the newcomers.

"Greetings all, and to you as well nightscales. You too, knowledge keeper and Centurion." Concept floated Gungir into the air and over to David.

" Master David, you are going to get a concussion if you keep that up. now, stand up and say hello to everyone." David stopped what he was doing and looked around, as if he just noticed that more people had arrived. He stood up enthusiastically and waved both arms excitedly.

"HELLOO~~~~ EVERYONE!" David then made his way over to Rahl and Dremis. He then pulled out of - gods know where in his robe - a cheesecake with whipped cream and strawberries on top alongside two forks and a knife.

"For you and your centurion-companion-wielder-friend-lover-from-exire, I just made it an hour ago. and dragon-who-Concept-called-Nightscales can have a piece as well if he wants." David skipped away from them then, and began twirling in the center of the room before stopping with a strange expression on his face. He then clapped his hands.

"I got it Mr.-Gungnir-Sparkles-Mind-Touch. In about two hours." he then proceeded to wave Gungnir like a meastro's wand at the bed, and the sheets violently threw themselves off the bed and began to walk around in circles around him, stepping in rhythym to the wave of his spear.
“Life’s a big ocean…”

Eosphorus Yin Wilder

User Image

Where I'm At: Flanoir Inn
Who I'm With: Rahl, Dremis, Noire, Reaga, Ventus, Concept, Drake, and Dave
Emotional Status: Content
Physical Status: Strong (100%)
Mana Status: Strong (100%)
What I’m Thinking: Hm...
My Theme Song: "Can't Stop, addicted to the shindig!"
Title: Overcomer - In the worst possible conditions, he'll still fight to save his friend.

Eos grew slightly distracted by Dave's odd behavior (again), but quickly shook himself out of trance. "She was told that the Chosen of Sylvarant was in danger, so she went to check it out. I know I should have made her stay, but she promised she'd be back, so...Plus, I need to talk to you all about some stuff. Once Ari and Reix get here." The Chosen thought about what he'd say to all of them...Would they agree with his plans for working as one? Probably not Dremis...This would be challenging. But he knew it had to be addressed. At the moment, their group was suspicious and confederal of each other. Eosphorus needed to change that, or they wouldn't survive.

“…And I’m always ridin’ the big waves.”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces