Creator
____ Tuff Kaicho
Inspiration
____ Psych Investigation Episodes, The Tomorrow's People, and the Comic-Verse
Literacy Level
____ Lazy Literate
Mods
____ Tuff Kaicho, Indecisive Dreamer, and SeafoamKazuo

Jamie Bishop thought the fact he might have to go to Summer School was the worst thing to ever happen to him. As if being sixteen was hard enough. But was before he found out he had super powers. Before he was accused of being a serial killer.

After a pop quiz sends Jamie into a nervous breakdown that causes a natural disaster in a classroom. Everyone sets their eyes on him. A superpowered cult of serial killers. A secret group of police tailing his every move. And as if that wasn't enough, the eyes of the girl of his dreams.

This chapter begins the Misfitz Chronicles with Jamie being plunged headfirst into a mysterious organization, a group of serial killing cultist trying to recruit him, and dealing with the stresses of a teenage life.

Creator's Notes
                                ____ This rp isn't just about Jamie, but all the characters. The first chapter is just focused on his character until the others are more solidified.

Thank you TaijimaNarumi for allowing me to use thread format codes and profile layout, we appreciate your generosity.

The OOC

Dangerous Hunter

User Image

✩➹ B A S I C S
                                First of all you should all know this, but follow the TOS. Follow my rules, keep it suitable for minors. Be nice to each other. Talk in the ooc, post, plot, and be imaginative. If you are going to be gone for more than a few days or need to leave the rp please let me know. Please post in the ooc if you are in the thread.

✩➹ P O S T I N G

This rp is a lazy literate. I would prefer everyone give at least four paragraphs or more, but I know my brain sometimes only wants to put out short ones. The minimum is two meaty paragraphs. I'm not a grammar Nazi, so if you make mistakes no worries because I make them as well. Please do try to make what you write legible. I like fancy scmancy posts so, make yours beauteous. Just the name and pic of your character will do. Please bold the text for your character's dialogue. Italics for thoughts. Post as often as you can. Do not ignore your fellow rpers both in the IC and OOC. I can not stress enough how much it annoys me people do that. Do not forget to post in the ooc. All plotting and the fun stuff will happen in there.

✩➹ A P P L Y I N G

Do not alter anything that is not meant to be edited! Real images only. For FCs I don't care who you use. I personally find it annoying when people tell who you can and can not use. Just check the reserves to see if they are still available. Send all reserves to Tuff Kaicho. If your chosen role has a bit of plot behind it, he'll let you know.

✩➹ C H A R A C T E R S

All ages, sexualities, ethnic groups are welcomed. There is limited character amount based on the chapter we're in. You do not need to play the limited amount of characters, just the amount you can handle. Please make sure to check the reserves to see if a FC is still available.

✩➹ E X T R A

I highly welcome all kinds of drama and plot twists in my rps. If you have ideas for NPCs that are not family members of your charrie/s please send them in. Remember rping is about having fun, so let us make sure we do. If you have any questions or need help with anything just pm or quote me in the ooc. All new rules will be in this color.

Dangerous Hunter

User Image

✩➹ H U M A N S
                                Homo Sapiens, the native species of the planet Earth. These beings lack any special abilities of any nature. And because of that, the mysterious organization keeps the lid on Neos covered.

✩➹ N E O S

Homo Superiors, the secret species of the planet Earth. Nicknamed Neos, the species are born with special powers that do not activate usually until adolescents. Most Neos are born with a limited amount of power which some can relate to as a cup, bowl, or pool of water, but there are a few who are born with a much larger supply. However, Neos are divided into four groups. Reinforcers, Kinetics, Paths, and Manipulators. Even though all Neos have one of these affinities, they can access the basics of the others.

Reinforcers are consider to be Neos that are capable of channeling their power into their body: to increase their strength to inhuman levels, make their body as hard as steel, and increase their speed to almost as fast as a car going sixty miles per an hour.

Kinetics are consider to be Neos that are capable of channeling their power into telekinesis. Most Kinetics are only capable of releasing telekinetic bursts or weak telekinetic holds. However, the more practice a kinetic gets, the more powerful they become.

Paths are consider to be Neos that are capable of channeling their power into Telepathy. Even the weakest telepath can create a mind link with multiple people. However unlike traditional telepathics, they cannot just overhear or listen in on your thoughts without you knowing unless it is highly emotional. Only the most skilled telepaths are capable of doing this. But Paths are useful for more than just this purpose. They are capable of locking off, judging, and sensing the power of other Neos. Only if these Neos are weaker than them will their powers be locked off completely.

Manipulators are consider to be Neos that are capable of channeling their power into Manipulation. These Neos are consider to be the most dangerous and sometimes the most sadistic. They are capable of creating burst of fire, freezing water, manipulating the flesh of other beings. Even the weakest manipulator is deadly. Though, they're attacks can be diverted by a Path shielding their targets. However, the stronger the manipulator, the more difficult it is since they can break through weaker Path's shielding.

✩➹ V A R I A B L E S

Some of these Homo Superiors are quite different and considered to be freak of natures. One group of theses freaks are the Unrestricted, who are capable of using all of the affinities. Some even in combination with the other, making them dangerous. Usually when an Unrestricted is found, he is sent to a facility to become a killing machine by the Organization. Then there are Neos with Wildcards. These Neos are capable of doing unique feats with their affinity that others cannot.

Dangerous Hunter

User Image

✩➹ R O L E S

Needed:
                                Neo Team Leaders ( 2 ) - One Kill Squad, One Investigative
                                Neo Team Members ( 5 ) - 3 Kill Squad, 2 Investigative
                                Unregistered Neos (unlimited until further notice)
                                Cultists ( 1 ) - The last cultist will have to be killed by the kill squad, be a male, and be close to Hunter.
                                Humans (unlimited)
                                Only 1 Neo-Variable Wildcard left.
                                0 Neo-Variable Unrestricted left.

Coding:
                                [size=10]
                                [imgleft]http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk214/SeafoamKazuo/LivWard1_zps35765301.jpg[/imgleft][size=10]
                                [b]Name:[/b]
                                [b]Username:[/b]
                                [b]Race:[/b] [ Human, Neo, Neo Variable ]
                                [b]Role:[/b] [ Serial Killer, Team Leader, Team Member, Classmate ]
                                [b]Age:[/b]
                                [b]Face Claim:[/b]
                                [/size]

User Image
                                Name: Liv Ward
                                Username: SeafoamKazou
                                Race: Neo - Path
                                Role: Classmate/ Investigative Member
                                Face Claim: Emma Watson

User Image
                                Name: Skylar Angel Moore
                                Race: Neo Variable: Wildcard
                                Username: HighOffPixieSticks
                                Role: Team Memember/Kill Squad
                                Face Claim: Claire Holt

User Image
                                Name: James "Jamie" Bishop
                                Username: Tuffosarous
                                Race: Neo Variable: Unrestricted
                                Role: Classmate / Target of it All
                                Face Claim: Zac Efron

User Image
                                Name: Colby Dreyfus
                                Username: Sean Bito
                                Race: Neo Variable: Unrestricted
                                Role: Investigative Squad Leader
                                Face Claim: Sean O'Donnell

User Image
                                Name: Whitney Chloe Maverick
                                Username: Indecisive Dreamer
                                Race: Neo-Manipulator
                                Role: Investigator Team Member - Classmate
                                Face Claim: Unknown

User Image
                                Name: Llewella Rue Woods
                                Username: Signus Ignis
                                Race: Neo - Manipulator
                                Role: Team Leader [Kill Squad]
                                Face Claim: Sophia Richards

User Image
                                Name: Hunter Aureylian D'Ero
                                Username: Indecisive Dreamer
                                Race: Neo Variable: Wildcard
                                Role: Head of Cult
                                Face Claim: Louise - Deviantart

User Image
                                Name: Belle Solis
                                Username: BloodyElegantSimplicity
                                Race: Neo -- Kinetic
                                Role: Cultist -- Serial Killer
                                Face Claim: Diana Agron

User Image
                                Name:
                                Race: [ Human, Neo, Neo Variable ]
                                Role: [ Serial Killer, Team Leader, Secret Agent, Classmate ]

User Image
                                Name:

User Image
                                Name:

Dangerous Hunter

User Image

✩➹ P R O F I L E

Create your own topic in the test forum and link me to it. You can grab the link to the profile layout here.

Dangerous Hunter

User Image

✩➹ P O W E R - U S A G E
                                The how to on the usage of Neos.

✩➹ M A N I P U L A T O R S

After drawing power from there core, manipulators basically reach out with an invisible small funnel. The small funnel doesn’t travel through the air, but more to say just appears at the targeted location. When expanding the funnel, it causes a burst of fire which is one of the easiest feats for a manipulator. When closing the funnel, it causes a cold snap which quite harder due to it being a more controlled action. However, the more skilled manipulators are capable of manipulating the molecules of objects and even flesh through their own special methods.

✩➹ R E I N F O R C E R S

After drawing power from their core, reinforcers distribute the power to their whole body, if not their whole then a portion of their body. The more power focused to that portion increases the strength and durability output of that part. While it takes only a moderate amount of energy to make a reinforcer’s body as hard as steel, it drains them rather quickly when it comes deflecting multiple bullets. Some bullets may even scratch them upon deflection if they aren’t powerful enough. Reinforcers are capable of not only increasing their strength and durability, but also their speed, stamina, and healing speed. Over time, beginning reinforcers or anyone capable of using reinforcement become more athletic looking.

✩➹ T E L E K I N E T I C S

After drawing power from their core, telekinetics do nothing with it until they use telekinesis. The most inexperience telekinetic is capable releasing a telekinetic blast, but only a weak one. Most are incapable of using telekinesis to grab and bring objects to them, but most are capable of keeping a grip on a target (meaning, stopping someone from moving). In order to protect a group of people from bullets or many objects, telekinetics release a 360 continuous blast which drains rather quickly. More powerful or skilled telekinetics can do way more dangerous things.

✩➹ T E L E P A T H S

Unlike the others, telepaths are constantly tapping into a portion of their power yet not enough to do anything great. While merely tapping into the constant drain, telepaths are capable of picking up highly distressed thoughts or threats to themselves. When drawing power, telepaths are capable discerning what a person’s affinity might be such as a reinforcer, telepath, telekinetic, or manipulator. When it comes to unrestricteds, telepath usually discern their natural affinity. Sometimes, they won’t be able to figure it out. Some telepaths are capable of discerning the power level of Neos. With training, Telepaths are capable of altering the brain like reducing the potency of pain receptors, giving headaches, putting someone to sleep (only skilled) or even locking away a Neos power. However when a telepath tries to lock off the power of a more powerful Neo, they’ll only damper there power. Telepaths are also capable of creating a network between a team, allowing them to hear each other thoughts (allowed thoughts) and fend against the power of manipulators. When defending against manipulators, Telepaths basically set up a barrier between the target and the manipulator which is usually around the target. When the manipulator tries to attack the target, black smoke will appear out of thin air against the barrier. However, the more powerful the manipulator, the less efficient it is since more powerful manipulators can break through a weak telepaths barrier.

✩➹ U N R E S T R I C T E D S

After drawing power, a unrestricted much find their trigger to use the other affinities which is extremely hard for most of them. Most having only two or three they can access well. Then only a few can access them at the same time. Unlike actual telepaths, they must access telepathy in order to reap the benefits unless it’s their natural affinity.

Dangerous Hunter

Dangerous Hunter

Dangerous Hunter

Dangerous Hunter

Dangerous Hunter

Dangerous Hunter

Dangerous Hunter

Dangerous Hunter

Dangerous Hunter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items