Welcome to Gaia! ::

After Keitaro, Naru, and the others leave and move on with their lives, Grandma Hina decides to shut down the apartments. Yet, she has one last resident what wishes for a place to reside. So, the elderly woman hires him and takes another five men into the house.

These five men are college students trying to push their way through school and their jobs.

Yukito Okamoto
Hair Color: Golden wheat
Eye Color: Light brown
Height: 5'9
Personality: A very quiet person, Yukito would do anything for the one he loves. He is also very dominant and quick to react to various situations. He is above all a B student and very quick to fall in love.
Best Subjects: English, Science
Worst Subjects: Math, History
Interestes: Novels, silence, very soft music
Dislikes: Drunks, loud people, people who don't take their grades seriously
Played By: Kwan_Antenore

Naota Miyazaki
Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Honey brown
Height: 5'6
Personality: A very kind and caring person, he's the more feminine of the five. He cooks, cleans and is into the ancient japanese way. He's sweet, polite, and quite shy. He is above all a A/B student.
Best Subjects: English, (50/50) History
Worst Subjects: Math, Science
Interests: Reading, singing, writing, ancient Japan
Dislikes: Rude people, loud people, ignorance
Played by: Kaori Hayashibara

Hiroshi Watanabe
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 6'0
Personality: he is a very fun-loving guy who enjoys his occasional sake. He is very loyal to his friends and is very open about himself. He is also very loud and enjoys...loud things. But above all is a very nice guy who would do anything for his friends and loved ones. He is above all a C student
Best Subject(s): Art, Literature
Worst Subject(s): Science
Interests: Art, Manga, Anime, sake
Dislikes: People who take everything too seriously
Played by: neon_nightlight

Rokuro Sakurai
Hair Color: Dark violet
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Height: 6'0
Personality: A very affectionate man, he loves his girlfriend with all his being. Yet, he's a little on the bi-sexual side. But, that's ok. He occasionally gets jealous of the other men whom stare at her in the restaurant, and every now and then he becomes irritated with the men he is living amongst. He has a kind side, although he keeps to himself; doesn't exactly enjoy letting others know about his life other then his girlfriend. He is also an A student.
Best Subjects: English, art, literature, history
Worst Subject(s): Math
Interests: The love of his life, poetry, a good book every now and then, art, etc...
Dislikes: Rude people, ignorance, men who stare at his girlfriend, smokers, drunks...
Played by: lutherofnight

Keitaro Hirasawa
Hair Color: Dark Blue
Eye Color: Violet
Height: 5'8
Personality: He's a smart guy, knows what he's doing. Keitaro can however, be a total and complete klutz. But his friends love him anyway. Keitaro can get sarcastic when he wants to, but doesn't use that side of him a lot. He works hard for his grades, yet doesn't always get the work done and can get a bit lazy. He is above all a B/C student.
Best Subjects: Math, English
Worst Subjects: Art, History
Interests: His friends, the occasional shot of sake
Dislikes: Homework, term papers, the landlord, etc...
Played by: Keiranthe

Yoko Takahashi
Hair Color: Dark Violet; shoulder length
Eye Color: Violet
Height: 5'5
Personality: A very friendly woman whom attends college with the males, but lives in a completely different apartment from them not to far away. She can be sassy when she wants to, and loves her Rokuro dearly, but, the fact that he's bi-sexual gets to her every now and then. She wants her boyfriend completely straight. But she knows that's never gonna happen, so, she tries to deal with it. She is a B/C student.
Best Subjects: Science, Art
Worst Subjects: Math, English, History
Interests: Her work, her boyfriend, music
Dislikes: Rude customers, harrassing customers, the usual things you'd get as working as a waitress.
Played by:

Other Players we'll need
Landlord:
College Professors
-Math:
-English:
-History:
-Science:
-Art:
Can I play Rokuro Sakurai
Quote:
Can I play Rokuro Sakurai