Welcome to Gaia! ::

bakurako's Senpai

Hyo Sohma
❀The Rat ❀

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Hyo was afraid of Zeke. The man didn't like him; he could tell that without much thought on the matter. He didn't understand why someone would hate Logan. Logan was great and he had just yelled to help that girl get in from the cold.

Hyo nodded and ran off to find Sage. "Sage! Logan is with Zeke and he told me to come and get you right away." He was out of breath and coughing form running to get sage.

╚══════════════╝

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Quotable Genius

User Image

User Image

Surprised by Shiki's kindness, Aiko blinked her tears away. She felt nervous as she took his hand, and as her eyes met his, she was disappointed to see that his eyes were the same color. Contacts? Such a pity... But--but he remembered me! Or rather, he knew me at all! She returned his smile, silently elated.

"Thank you so much for your kindess. I'd love some tea, if it's not any trouble. And you don't have to worry about these, they're just scrapes. I suppose I'm a bit clumsy, huh?" She giggled shyly at him and tried to take deep breaths. As he led her to the kitchen, she tried to discreetly take in what was going on around her. It's so beautiful! she thought to herself. Snow glistened on every surface and turned the ancient architecture into a glittering landscape of sturdy, ornate buildings and elegant trees. She thought sadly to herself about what the Furukawa grounds must look like, knowing all to well she would likely never see them. Still, she doubted anything could be more beautiful. "It's simply gorgeous here," she breathed, blushing when she realized she had spoken aloud. She shivered slightly in the wind but felt more at ease now that her mind was filled with the calming images around her. Still, there was a certain eerie touch to the atmosphere around her, but she tried to politely ignore it. It wouldn't do to get herself mixed up in private family affairs.

User Image

An outsider in the Sohma household...
... oblivious to the secrets lurking there.

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
xxxS A G E S O H M Axxxxxxxxxxx

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

tab tab Sage was in the process of turning around to go back down the hall when Hyo showed up. 'Why the hell would he want me?' she thought to herself. Logan hated Sage, not thatSage liked Logan all that much anyway. however, he was a person, and even more so family...and well Zeke was one of thoes people you just didn't mess with. Sage used to joke him and push his buttons when she could, however she hadn't done so in a while.

It took a minute or so but Sage got herself turned around, she pulled Hyo onto her lap so she wouldn't be afraid to run him over. A fire lit in Sage's veins as she begun racing down the halls to get to Logan, she just barely missed Shiki and their newest guest whipping around a corner past the kitchen. A race was a race, no matter who the end game was to. There was nothing slow about the two Zodiac's entrance, Sage made it and swung her chair with her weight in a semi-practiced motion pulling a 180 and coming to stop as the came up on one wheel before falling back to the ground. Sage let Hyo off asking him to move to a safe place before she spoke
"Are you wasted again?" Her voice loud and obnoxious, uncommon for Sage but she didn't know what she was dealing with. Zeke was unpredictable.

OOC Remember Guys! Full Paragraphs! It's not hard just elaborate, use some adjectives. Describe physical reactions, mental reactions and thoughts. Giving a good description of your character helps the rest of use develop our characters reactions around you.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zeke Sohma

The ox

User Image
Just to let you know, I am better than you.

"What's wrong? I only spoke the truth. Hyo is a sick waist of space. It's not like he's going to get any better. It must be because he's the only person who really likes you. It must be sad, knowing only a child who doesn't know any better is the only person who gives a s**t about you." He pinned Logan to the wall. "If you were a little nicer maybe people would like you better. If you didn't force your will on them. They all hate you. Not everyone can be as awesome as me and that's why they all like me better than you."

He leaned in and gave Logan a kiss on the lips. "You taste good. It's such a shame you'll never get any because you're a b*****d." Alcohol was clear on his breath now that he was close to the other.

He looked over at Sage. "What does it matter to you? Can't you see I'm busy here?"

User ImageUser Image
And I fear no man, not even god himself.

Dapper Member

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User Image
tab Logan Sohma
User Image

Quick lesson for you to learn... tab tab

tab tab Logan gritted his teeth, this guy was more arrogant then Logan himself. Glaring at the other male Logan was struggling to keep his cool, he might frighten Hyo if he didn't. It was impossible to think straight, his emotions clashed into eahother inside. Logan didn't know how to contain the rage of sensations in his brain, he couldn't sort it. He was done, tired of fighting against himself, Logan gave in.

He clenched his hands into fists, grasping part of zeke's clothing with one hand and ready to strike with the other. His actions were halted though, Zeke's assault on his lips brought his mind to a full on stop. Logan's eyes went wide, his face pale, limbs fell limp, eyes white, breathing nearly stopped. Only one thing ran through him, coming off of his lips barely even a whisper.
"I am Hannah's regrets...."

tab tab Don't cross me...

User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

tab tab Sage's eyes went wide as the sight before her. Yes, she knew Zeke had a thing for guys, but to openly do such a thing to their Lord was insane. She truly believed he had no fear for man, no fear for God. not even their God... Slowly Sage crept forward, something was wrong with Logan, she didn't know what. The girl had never seen the man in such a state, never knew he had a side like this. 'Who is Hannah?' she wondered. She wondered if she would ever know.

Sage reached out and took hold of Zeke's pants pocket pulling at him. "Zeke your drunk, you need to stop. He doesn't deserve this." Her voice didn't waver, Logan needed help, and like it or not he was family. Sage started pulling on Zeke's shirt "Logan doesn't understand what he's doing, neither do you. let him go." She was still trying to get him away.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zeke Sohma

The ox

User Image
Just to let you know, I am better than you.

Zeke was getting a good response from Logan. He liked seeing the god so vulnerable and weak. Part of Zeke wanted to just go ahead and go all the way with Logan if he was going to get such a great response. That damn Sage though, getting in his way. All he wanted to do was have some fun.

He let himself get pulled off of Logan. "I was just having some fun. But you're right, Logan isn't worthy of sleeping with me. He's nothing but an insect that thinks he has power over people, but he only rules through fear. Fear doesn't get anyone anywhere."

He looked Sage over. "Unless you're pulling us apart because you want to have sex. Well, of course you want to have sex with me. Everyone wants to do it with me. I've never done it with a cripple, might be fun. I'm sure I can show you a great time. And I'm not drunk anymore. It's been at least an hour since I had my last drink."

User ImageUser Image
And I fear no man, not even god himself.

Dapper Member

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User Image
tab Logan Sohma
User Image

Quick lesson for you to learn... tab tab

tab tab Logan fell to the floor as Zeke let him go, or he more crumpled sliding down the wall his legs sprawling into the hallway. He was officially not present, he had retreated into his mind falling into a place of his past with his parents. He didn't know how to fight it, his expression was slack, goosebumps came across his skin, his entire body was cold to the touch. Logan had no idea what was wrong with him, no idea what was going on. It was just him, swirling among the vicious memories of the past, just him and the viciousness of his parents.

tab tab Don't cross me...

User Image

bakurako's Senpai

Hyo Sohma
❀The Rat ❀

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Hyo ran into his room. He was afraid. Zeke was as scary as the doctors.Why didn't Zeke like him? Hyo didn't remember ever doing to hurt him. Zeke was even mean to Logan. Why were so many people out there that didn't like Logan or wanted to be mean to him? Hyo felt weak. He wanted to help his god, but what could he do? He started to cough again. Stress made his coughing got worse if he was stressed. He went for his inhaler. After using it he felt better. He was still scared. He'd have to go looking for Logan again in a little while/

╚══════════════╝

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Interesting Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shiki Sohma

Will tomorrow ever come? Will I make it through the night?
Will there ever be a place for the broken in the light?
Am I hurting? Am I sad? Should I stay, or should I go?
I've forgotten how to tell. Did I ever even know?

xxxxx Shiki could see the disappointment in her eyes and his smile wavered. Did he do something that didn't please her? He decided to not dwell on such worries at the moment, and instead led her to the house. At her words, he smiled again and turned his head enough to see her. "It is indeed. You just wait until spring. That's when it really gets it's beauty." He told her. True, it was a wonderful sight to see now. But when the flowers were blooming and there wasn't snow everything? It made the place ethereal, despite whatever was going on inside the building. Silent the rest of the way, he pulled the door open and walked through the halls. He could hear wheels rushing from somewhere down the hall. He never would've expected for their owner to almost crash into them. As the Dog swung around the corner, Shiki's arm flew out to pull Aiko up against the wall so she wouldn't get hit. "I'm terribly sorry. She's not usually like that." He said, voice not giving how concerned he was about that. He had noticed that she had Hyo on her lap, which meant Logan was somehow involved in all of that.

Pulling his thoughts away from the duo, the man continued through the house until they arrived at the kitchen. He motioned for her to sit wherever she pleased as he gathered up another cup. He reached across the way to retrieve his own mug and quickly poured the tea, smiling in pleasure as he noticed steam was still coming off of it. He handed the cup to the girl before pulling himself onto the counter once more. That was usually his spot in the kitchen. He enjoyed sitting on the counters and watching whoever cook or clean. Very rarely did he actually do any of the cooking himself. Most of his dishes ended up burnt or raw. He remembered one of the first times that he cooked, before going off to college. He had forgotten to turn the oven on. He left it in there for the desired time before taking it out and wondering why it didn't look right. He became angry that no one would even try it, so Sage offered to eat some. That same night she ended up sick with food poisoning.

He smiled faintly at the memory and studied Aiko. She seemed to be enjoying the household enough. But she didn't know all of the members yet. "Are you sure you want to work here? Some of the other family members are... Difficult to handle." He said, trying to phrase it as nicely as possible. Then a question popped up into his head. "Exactly who all do you know of that lives here?" If she already knew Logan or Sunna, that would make his life easier. He wouldn't have to introduce them to each other. But he doubted that he was that lucky.
xxxxx

Can I take another step? I've done everything I can
All the people that I see I will never understand
If I find a way to change, if I step into the light
Then I'll never be the same, and it all will fade to white

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

tab tab Sage paniced slightly as Zeke started in with her. She hadn't been sexually active since the accident, it was still a touch subject for her, almost all of the Zodiac seemed to know that. She was flustered as she stuttered "I-I-I...Y-Y-You know," She forced a smile "As much as I would love to. yor room is over there and I'm over here. can't get past Logan so I guess we can't" her voice sing songy as she realized she had a solid out. Sage gave a shrug. "To bad," She paused. "I'm disabled, not a cripple." She corrected him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fashionable Fatcat

11,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User ImageUser Image

➟➠➡➢➣➤➥➦➧➨➩➪➾➽➼➻➟➠➡➢➣➤➥➦➧➨➩➪➾➽➼➻
"Relax..."
I'm pushing you away.

Sunna just watched as multiple scenes unfolded in the house. She was busying herself with drinking her coffee, taking a moment of silence to observe her family members. She was just chilling in the hallway when she noticed Logan and Zeke's little encounter. Her eye twitched and she clenched her teeth when she noticed their lips touch.She moved herself off of the wall that she leaned on, her footsteps quickened when she noticed Logan on the ground. "Zeke, Leave them alone." She stated, walking towards the small group. Though Sunna was the mischievous one, when it came to safety, especially the safety of Logan and Sage she wouldn't hesitate to move her way in. She wasn't afraid to throw down with a boy if he wanted to. She would kick his a**. When it came to situations like this, she was definitely the scariest to be around. Ram's were know to be protective. "You have no right to ask her that."

Because if you come too close I'll never let you go.
"You don't have to worry anymore."
➟➠➡➢➣➤➥➦➧➨➩➪➾➽➼➻➟➠➡➢➣➤➥➦➧➨➩➪➾➽➼➻

Quotable Genius

User Image

User Image

Aiko sat in the kitchen across from Shiki, nervous to see him relaxing casually on the counter before her. Her heart was still racing from when he had pulled her to the wall. He had been so close, and his cologne still lingered in her nostrils. She warmed her hands on the cup, too nervous to drink just yet. The Sohmas were always so mysterious... was there a reason for their rush through the halls more complicated than she would expect? But she was getting ahead of herself. They were just human after all. Godly looks, sure, but human all the same.

"Of course, I knew all the Sohmas at our high school. I remember Sage was a year younger than myself, I believe. She was always so cheerful, and super smart! I can't wait to see her again. Two years younger than me was... ah yes, Miyuki. I believe I saw her play in the orchestra once or twice--she's so talented! But of course we didn't see much of each other. Sunna, too, though I mostly only her about her when she... uh... made a fuss, I suppose." She laughed nervously, remembering Sunna's reputation for fighting on school grounds. It was making her a bit nostalgic to remember all this. High school seemed so long ago... "Ryden was in my grade. I always admired how everyone always gravitated toward her. She's beautiful, of course, but she could be clever. I remember being in Tamaki-sensei's math class, when she did this ridiculous prank--" She was rambling, feeling as if it was time to wrap up the nostalgia-train. "I suppose there was Zeke too, in your grade, right? I didn't see much of him. Half the girls in my grade were head-over-heels for him though. And some of the guys too!" She laughed and then trailed off. "I guess... in the end, you all were pretty famous around school, but I never really spoke to any of you. I guess that makes me look like kind of a loser. But the Sohma house is famous, and I'm used to doing work around my own small home! Kind of weak reasoning, I guess, but I don't really have much money for school right now, so I guess... Well I suppose I'm just an optimist!" she said with a bright smile. Thinking about old times like this made her feel much closer to Shiki, and his relaxed demeanor made her feel very welcome. She sipped the tea and could barely suppress a look of shock. At least she could count on her skills at tea brewing to be of use here, if nothing else.

User Image

An outsider in the Sohma household...
... oblivious to the secrets lurking there.

Interesting Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shiki Sohma

Will tomorrow ever come? Will I make it through the night?
Will there ever be a place for the broken in the light?
Am I hurting? Am I sad? Should I stay, or should I go?
I've forgotten how to tell. Did I ever even know?

xxxxx Shiki nodded in agreement with everything she was saying, smiling in amusement once more as she forced herself to stop rambling. "We were never really famous... Were we?' He asked. It was obvious how much he cared about where the Sohmas stood on the popular chart. He didn't care about much in high school except for grades and his close few friends. He had dismissed all female attempts to get his attention and focused mainly on his guy friends. He never wanted to deal with the drama that would come with a girlfriend while in high school. He heard it was bad enough as it was for a normal guy. No way it would get any better adding the fact that he turned into a tiger if he hugged a girl. "I never once thought that you were anything close to a loser." He told her truthfully with a goofy smile.

He was actually glad that she never spoke to them. That meant that she didn't want to know them just for their social standings in the school. He saw her reaction to the tea and burst out into laughter. "Believe it or not, I think Sage makes the best tea around here. And this is it at its finest." He told her seriously, holding up his mug as he spoke. Not many people made good tea around here. It was either too sweet or too strong for the Tiger. "Maybe if you stick around, you could show everyone how to do it correctly." He said with a raised eyebrow. He was almost challenging her to stay and meet the rest. Daring her to tell Sage that she could make it better. "Just warning you now, though. Sage is very competitive and will most likely challenge you to almost anything." He said with a smile. "She once challenged me to make the worst tasting dish. I totally kicked her a** though." He said smugly. It wasn't something someone usually took pride out of, but he loved boasting about any time he won over Sage.
xxxxx

Can I take another step? I've done everything I can
All the people that I see I will never understand
If I find a way to change, if I step into the light
Then I'll never be the same, and it all will fade to white
User ImageUser Image

Ryden watched as the girl dropped her things again, then fell backwards. She stammered and apologised, despite not needing to. Ryden watched in mild amusement as the girl blushed and wondered if this girl had a crush on Shiki. The thought made her smile. She took the resume from Shiki and gave him a wink and nodded her head toward the girl before turning on her heel and walking off, resume in hand. It was always fun to tease her housemates, especially when it came to things that tended to make them squirm and blush.

She found their god with Zeke and Sage, who had Hyo on her lap. She could feel the tension already and kept quiet and stayed out of the way. No sense in incurring the wrath of her god, especially when she had nothing against him. She didn't like how he treated Sage, but he had never hurt Ryden and she couldn't help but feel obedient to him. He did give her a place to live, after all. Then, as if out of nowhere, Logan grabbed Zeke, who countered by kissing him. Ryden's eyes went wide, almost positive Logan was going to tear the poor man apart. Only, he didn't. He whispered something Ryden didn't catch.

"This is weird" She thought, just before their god sunk to the ground. Ryden moved quickly to his side and kneeled down. What had happened to him? She had seen Zeke kiss him, but other than that he hadn't touched him. Logan was the one who was about to hurt Zeke, and now, after just a kiss, he was on the ground, unresponsive. She didn't dare touch him, but she wasn't afraid to if needed. "Logan?" She asked, searching his eyes, though they seemed to be vacant. She turned to the others. "What's happening? Is he okay?" She asked, starting to worry. If something happened to him, what did that mean for them? And where was Andriel? "We should get him back to his room." She said, hoping someone would offer to help her. She was stronger than she looked, but there was no way she would be able to carry him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff