we shall see

Timid Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
ϩȾσѓӌ

It's the end of the year 2022 and a new device had come out called Nerve Gear. It had been out for quite sometime and it was a huge hit with teenagers and adults alike. Everyone was into Virtual Reality Massive Multiplayer Online Role-playing Game called Sword Art Online. You could be anything you want, anyone you want and enjoy playing with some new friends online. Everything was going great.. Until November.

All the players were asked to gather together in a large, open area, where the game master announced a horrifying reveal.. They all were trapped in the game until they reached the 100 tower of the game. One by one, everyone's avatar turned into who they really are. Whether they were short, young, old, man or woman, they all came to life within the game. The worst part of it all was that if you died in the game, you died for real.

The players are panicked, in chaos, and maybe extremely confused. So, what will you do now? Will you accept your fate or will you fight your way to the top?

Are you ready?

►Yes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx No

Timid Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
ɕaia ToȘ

Follow it. That's it~

ʆiteracy

This roleplay is semi-literate+, which means no less than 2 paragraphs! You can write as much as you want, as long as it doesn't take up too much space. I want something to respond to! The very minimum for each post is 5 sentences, but that's IF you have writers block or if the person before you didn't really give you much to respond to. That's their fault, not yours. But I do not want the "writers block" excuse for EVERY post you make. NO text speak or anything of the sort. That is absolutely prohibited. Save it for OOC.

Яating

Because of the standard Gaia rules, this has to be PG-13. Romance and especially fighting is HIGHLY encouraged! However, no intense gore or sex scenes! Time skip if you must. I don't want to see it and the rest of the group probably doesn't want to see it, either.

ɕodmodding

No. No no no no. This is definitely not okay. Do not kill anyone without their and my permission. I will make sure everyone ignores your post and possibly kick you out if you keep it up.

Ҏosting: Ӈow Ѳften and Ӈow Ҏretty

I want everyone to post at least three times a week. That's not too much to ask, is it? If you need more time, then please request it to me. OR, if you can't post for awhile, just inform me and I'll save your place then give you an update when you get back if you want it. If you don't tell me you're leaving for a week, then you're getting the boot. I would LIKE for posts to look pretty, but I personally am not skilled in making gorgeous, elaborate posts for my characters. As long as it's got some of the basics then it'll be fine with me.

Яeserves and Ҏrofiles

All of the profiles will be in the profile thread. The reserves, however, will be here. I'll only hold your reserve for 2 days before I toss your reserve. The profiles will be held for a week and if you don't post at all or give me any notice that you're leaving, I'm opening your spot back up..

Ѳther Ștuff

You can have as many characters as you can handle. I want all pictures to be anime as well. I'd prefer them all to be from zerochan. Please don't be overpowered and ridiculous, either. I know some of the character in the anime are, but we don't want anybody to feel like they aren't included because some people are super overpowered and they get overshadowed. That's just rude! Romance wise, heterosexual and homosexual romances are FINE. I don't care, honestly, if your character is straight, gay, bisexual, pansexual, what have you. As long as you have a realistic, rounded out character, it's fine! As for health bars and in game stuff and whatnot, at level one, everyone starts out at 250/250. Per level, there's about a 190 HP rise. PLEASE PLOT! A lot of this is going to be groups, guilds, etc, so it makes TONS of sense to plot! I don't bite and hopefully the others don't bite either. You can send out PMs or just talk in OOC. It's fine! OOC will be used to chat about boss fights to see how it plays out. Title reserves/profiles with "I'm ready!"

** New rules will be in bold **

Timid Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
the ɢυιℓ∂s

User Image

laughing coffin•.¸¸.•´´¯`• an infamous player-killing guild. Due to their intensity, they are now flagged as a red guild. Members--- Three available

knights of the blood•.¸¸.•´´¯`• medium-sized, high level clearing guild. The members are considered some of the best of the best and are of the highest levels. they are considered the leading guild in the game. Members---- Two Available

moonlit black cats•.¸¸.•´´¯`•a mid-level guild with only a few members. most of the members know each other in real life, due to the creation of the guild at the school's computer club. Members--- Four available

although choosing a guild can be overwhelming, keep in mind that you can be a loner. having no guild could risk you dying, but sometimes getting your own group can be better.

Timid Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
ʆaughingϾoffin ║║║ one leader, one co-leader, three members.

User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ќnightsoftheβlood ║║║ one leader, one co-leader, three members.

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

ϺoonlitβlackϾats║║║ one leader, one co-leader, three members.

User ImageUser Image

ʆoners ║║║

User ImageUser Image

> Яeserves

[img]100 x 200 image goes here[/img]
Name:
Guild: [Erase if loner.]

Timid Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Here it is! Fill this out with the special title as the subject and I'll accept it and slap it in the profile thread!

[list][list][list][imgleft]175 x 280, outside of the game pictures only[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=#C11457]■[/color] full name
[color=#C11457]■[/color] nick name, or name in the game
[color=#C11457]■[/color] age
[color=#C11457]■[/color] occupation outside the game
[color=#C11457]■[/color] role [loner, guild title.]
[color=#C11457]■[/color] description of your characters appearance in the game [optional]

[color=#C11457]•[/color] height
[color=#C11457]•[/color] weight
[color=#C11457]•[/color] body type
[color=#C11457]•[/color] eye color
[color=#C11457]•[/color] hair color
[color=#C11457]•[/color] other (piercings, tattoos, etc)

[color=#C11457]•[/color] fact 1
[color=#C11457]•[/color] fact 2
[color=#C11457]•[/color] fact 3 (add up to 7 more, if needed)

[color=#C11457]✴[/color] weapons

[color=#C11457]✚[/color] three
[color=#C11457]✚[/color] likes
[color=#C11457]✚[/color] here
[color=#C11457]✖[/color] three
[color=#C11457]✖[/color] dislikes
[color=#C11457]✖[/color] here

[color=#C11457]✛[/color] fear, at least one, three max
[color=#C11457]⌘[/color] secret, at least one, three max

[size=16][color=#C11457]❁[/color][/size] user name
[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[/list][/list]

Timid Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
OPEN! heart

Timid Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

M A R Y

mary-beth smith

This is gospel for the fallen ones.

[ℓσcαтσи: the square ] [cσмφαиץ: her guild mates ]

Mary-Beth gasped and cried out in panic when she felt a quick shimmer go over her body. She looked down at her hands, her eyes wide. "Oh, God." She looked around at her guild members, embarrassed. Mary-Beth had always used a boy avatar in games, since a lot of men treated her like a little, weak girl who always needed help. She hated that so much. She crossed her arms and watched as the same thing happened to everyone else. 'What's going on? Is this what they called us here for?" She pouted, staring at the ground. "I was gonna tell you guys later.."

"Now that everyone sees you for who you really are.." Boomed a loud voice. "I'm pleased to announced that you are now trapped here. The only way out is to complete the game, otherwise, you're staying here.. Forever." The voice cut out and the only sound left was the shouts and sounds of panic and distress. For a second, the voice cut back in. "Oh, and I'd suggest you refrain from dying.. Otherwise, you won't be going back to your old life." The voice cut out once again and the sounds of crying, distress and anger became louder.

"Stuck here..?" She whispered, her bottom lip quivering. "They can't do that!" She cried. "Isn't that illegal or something!? We CAN'T get stuck here!" She looked around at her guild members in an absolute panic. "What do we do? What do we DO!?" She shrieked and sank to the ground, holding her head in her trembling hands. "I'm going to die here.."

Locked away in permanent slumber

Level;; 68
HP;; █████████ 13,170/13,170
Weapons ;; twenty throwing knives -- bow with forty arrows left
In game appearance ;; James
begginers town.... its strange for osiris he hasnt been here for a long time. not since the first testing. he begins going through his inventory list. some of the minor items had transfered over. nothing real big just the clothing and his starting blade. equiping it all he then went through his stats...

"......mmmmmhe" fustration swept over him slightly. to think that he didnt get any stat bonus for being a tester or at least kept a skill... oh well this just means he can make his ajustments that he wanted to before without any delay, speed is the key against some of the bosses and he can use that to his advantage while a party switched for healing and regeneration.

200.... osiris had forgotten that that is all that you start out with at the begining for money... not nearly enough for a upgrade of a weapon but enough to get some healing elixers. covering his face with his scarf/mask, he begins his journey to the market before heading out into the grass plains and onto the next town for speed leveling
a pulse washed over osiris. he stopped and felt a rush run over his character... a glitch? no it couldnt have been.. but it was affecting everyone in the town... just to make sure he went to the menu and tried to log out...

"what the..." no log out button... is it a hack did someone hack the system..... panic began to sweep over everyone as they changed into there real face for there avatars... *i better get out of here before the panic becomes a stampede of players* osiris thought. and desided to forget the market and began down the path to the town gate. pulling up the map menu he began to study the map for the best route and leveling options

*if everything is true... then we must get stronger and fast*

Timid Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
████████████████████ xxxxx AlexanderItoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxx ruthlessxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx killerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the hunter

Alex was sitting on a nearby rooftop with a couple of other guild mates. They weren't really welcome in the community and struck fear into the hearts of the players. Some of them, like Alex, didn't care to scare people. He'd rather take them by surprise.

"Huh?" He exclaimed after feeling a strange feeling shoot through him. "What the fu--.." He looked down at his hands and legs, his eyebrows shooting up. "What in the hell is going on!?" After the announcement was made, only one eyebrow stayed raised. "No way.." He slid back and stood up, glaring over the crowd of people who were screaming and panicking. "Hmph.." Then a smirk spread over his face. "Looks like things are about to get interesting for us, boys." He took out his long sword and twirled it in his hand, whistling a happy tune as he strolled the rooftop and towards the market place.

are you afraid of dying?

Level: 42
HP ;; █████████ 8,230/8,230
Weapons ;; two long swords
In game appearance ;; "Killer"

All that time?
What was I doing?
Well. I was dreaming.
About how it was.
Yeah. Chasing cars.
And wondering.
When to tell you -
I've been talking to myself again
✺Asuкα Kirisαкi✺

User Image
Watching the clouds, would you call it waste of time?

Trapped here? What the hell does that mean? Asuka thought, as she witnessed her avatar morph into her real body. Something like that can't really happen, can it?
Asuka turns towards a girl near here, screaming out and trembling. Perhaps panic is the normal reaction to this sort of news, but Asuka was more sceptical of this development that anything. How could some one possibly be trapped inside a game?
Nevertheless, Asuka held her out to the shrieking Mary-Beth. The girl seemed to be in need of some comfort. "Here. No need to jump to those conclusions yet." Asuka gave her a small smile and a wink. "Besides, you must be pretty tough if you're a member of the Knights of the Blood. I heard they don't accept just anyone."

If time is such an intangible thing anyway, how do you waste it?

†нёй шнёй тнё ¢о℘$ ¢ℓо$єⅾ тнє ƒαїя
Ї ¢цт му łой❡ вαЬу нαїя
$тоʟє мє @ ⅾо❡ є@яёⅾ мα℘
Ѧиḓ ḉαʟłєḓ ƒоґ уоц ёṽєґущнєґё
osiris stops. something doesnt feel right but he cant tell too much since he hasnt been able to work on his detect skill... he continues moving on winding his way to the gate to see if he could shake this uncomfertable feeling

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image
            Teruo Shiroma

Teruo's eyes gazed up at the large, and quite intimidating, figure in the sky. It was apparently the creator of the game, which he found hard to believe, but he also didn't think any normal player could cause such a widespread panic. He himself had all but disappeared into the shadows once the chaos had begun, deciding to panic about everything that was happening later. No use getting all uptight about it immediately, right? He didn't find himself to be that monstrous looking, anyway. 'Probably should find some place to take shelter.. Away from everyone else, preferably,' he thought.

In about three minutes, he had found a spot at the edge of town that was surprisingly empty. His eyes scoped the surrounding area, deciding that it would be good enough for now. He also didn't quite believe the little speech about dying in reality if you died in virtual reality, but you can't be too careful, right? He sighed and ran a hand through his now black-and-silver hair, looking down at his clothing. He looked quite inconspicuous due to the darkened sky, which he was very thankful for. His brain was at a loss for what to do now, so he decided to just slip into the shadows of a nearby alley for now.

Health = 100/100

Weapon(s) - Twin daggers

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas