Welcome to Gaia! ::

She watched. "D'you have a headache?" As she gestured, sapphire fire came from her hands and caught his wings on fire. "Oh, s**t---sorry---" she waved it out, blushing furiously, embarrassed.

Toxic Strawberry

17,375 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
*She gasped and then she shook her head.*"I don`t know who you are so just leave me alone."*With that she ran into a nearby alley and she flew away to the other side of the city and thats when she saw the giant tower. She flew ontop of it and layed there on her back and looked at the stars.*
Yay Sprinkle Dirt
She watched. "D'you have a headache?" As she gestured, sapphire fire came from her hands and caught his wings on fire. "Oh, s**t---sorry---" she waved it out, blushing furiously, embarrassed.

James groaned out loud at the pain in his wing but put it out. "Its fine." He told her as he reached back and casts a healing spell on the damaged wings. "Oh, My kind of girl.... thats it! SHUT UP NOW AKE!!! He roared back to the vioce.
"What the Hell was that?" she asked herself. She was scared. She had a burn on her palm from it, to prove it wasn't an illusion.
Yay Sprinkle Dirt
"What the Hell was that?" she asked herself. She was scared. She had a burn on her palm from it, to prove it wasn't an illusion.

James sighed. "It seemes you can do something." he smiled at her. "now give me your hand." He held out his hand to her.
She clutched her hands to her shoulders and shook her head, trembling. "No..." she whispered. "It must be this place...." with that she ran straight outside into the alleys.
Yay Sprinkle Dirt
She clutched her hands to her shoulders and shook her head, trembling. "No..." she whispered. "It must be this place...." with that she ran straight outside into the alleys.

james had flown from the town above her and land just in front of her. "Calm down please let me at lest tend to your hands." he pleaded with her.
"No," Lalasa said firmly. "It didn't happen. Please just leave me be." She looked at her hands, they were healed. She showed him. "See?" she smiled. "Didn't happen."
Yoko Yakima
*She gasped and then she shook her head.*"I don`t know who you are so just leave me alone."*With that she ran into a nearby alley and she flew away to the other side of the city and thats when she saw the giant tower. She flew ontop of it and layed there on her back and looked at the stars.*
((kinda G.M.ing to escape that quickly, but eh, it's late I'll let it go))

*the man simply watched as she left, fling off*

"....interesting...she may prove entertaining in the future...*

*all this time he stood int eh middl eof the road, as a taxi cab was speeding down the road right at him, just barely breakign in time to stop. the angry taxi driver got out of the car almost immediatly to yell at him, which would be his fatal mistke*

Driver: "HEY YOU! WHAT ARE YOU STUPID?! YOU DON"T JUST STAND IN THE STREET LIKE THAT! I OTTAh---"

*the man suddnely stopped talkign blood begging to slowly tickle down his chest, the dark cloaked man (Javad)'s hand embedded right in it. Slowly and agonizingly he turned his hand and pulle dout, theman inso much shock from the pain that he was unable to move, until his limp dead body slumped to the raod below. In Javad's hand was not only skin, but the man's heat, still just completing it's last eats. UNder his hood his face was still and untouched, as he suddenly closed his hand tightly gripping the heart, crushign the esential body piece into onyl pieces of meat in his hand and on the ground.*

"That's unusual for me....most times I wouldnt' bother wasting my time with such vermin....it must be her...we shall have to meet again girl...."

*Droppign what remained in his hand he turned and looked into the nearby distance at Titans Tower, as he began to slowly walk towards it through a dark alley way, where he vanished almost immediatly upon entrance of it*

Toxic Strawberry

17,375 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
Javad the ShirSiah
Yoko Yakima
((kinda G.M.ing to escape that quickly, but eh, it's late I'll let it go))

*the man simply watched as she left, fling off*

"....interesting...she may prove entertaining in the future...*

*all this time he stood int eh middl eof the road, as a taxi cab was speeding down the road right at him, just barely breakign in time to stop. the angry taxi driver got out of the car almost immediatly to yell at him, which would be his fatal mistke*

Driver: "HEY YOU! WHAT ARE YOU STUPID?! YOU DON"T JUST STAND IN THE STREET LIKE THAT! I OTTAh---"

*the man suddnely stopped talkign blood begging to slowly tickle down his chest, the dark cloaked man (Javad)'s hand embedded right in it. Slowly and agonizingly he turned his hand and pulle dout, theman inso much shock from the pain that he was unable to move, until his limp dead body slumped to the raod below. In Javad's hand was not only skin, but the man's heat, still just completing it's last eats. UNder his hood his face was still and untouched, as he suddenly closed his hand tightly gripping the heart, crushign the esential body piece into onyl pieces of meat in his hand and on the ground. Droppign what remained in his hand he turned and looked into the nearby distance at Titans Tower, as he began to slowly walk towards it through a dark alley way, where he vanished almost immediatly upon entrance of it*
((Sorry))
Yay Sprinkle Dirt
"No," Lalasa said firmly. "It didn't happen. Please just leave me be." She looked at her hands, they were healed. She showed him. "See?" she smiled. "Didn't happen."

James smiled at her. "okay it didn't happen." "it didn't happen my a**...." James rolled his eyes at the vioce in his head. "At lest let me find you a place to say." James told her. "Not the tower. I have some friends that you could saty with."
She nodded, smiling shakily. "Thanks," she murmured. "Where will I go?"
Yoko Yakima
((Sorry))
((eh, it wasn't that big of deal, so no problem, just be more careful in the future, okay? 3nodding ))
Yay Sprinkle Dirt
She nodded, smiling shakily. "Thanks," she murmured. "Where will I go?"

james smiled and again offered her his hand. "Come on I'll take you there." He told her.
*slowly emerging from a nearby alleyway, AJvad was now clsot to Lalasa and James. Blood was still slowly drippign off his one guantlet from the two inncedents before, but it may be hard to ntoice at first, especially with such an ominous figure. He stood silent onyl observing the tow of the at the moment, seeing what they would do*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff