2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
(( *cowers in fear of cousin* >< wink )
s**t s**t s**t!!

sorry..i can't but i am stopping.. whee xp
OSilverfireO
" Hmm..I am wondering..." Silverfire thought of somethign and tapped the Blue gem on his neck accessory which strated to flash green and blue. " Sister? Sister Starfire? Are You hearing me, yes? " This was a way he coudl talk to Starfire on Tamaran. You had to be on the same Planet and very close to use it. He had been wondering if it would work here..

"Brother??" Starfire looked around wondering what was going on. The she realized that she realized what was happening. " Where are you? Are you damaged?" She looked around the room and outside the windows to see if he was in sight.

Romantic Lover

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
" Oh sister! Thank X'hal you are hearing me! No I am not damaged and I have come to see you! I am on the roof of the large T-building! " Silverfire said into the gem as a few giggles of joy erupted from him. He was finnaly going to see Starfire again!
"Brother I am inside the large building shaped like a "T". It is where I live with my friends. I am so glad that you are undamaged." As she spoke Starfire was heading toward the door that leads to the roof so that her brother could come inside. She flew toward the door; it was a lot faster then running or walking. She opened the door and looked around the roof. "BROTHER!!!" She flew over and hugged him tighly.

Romantic Lover

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Silverfire laughed happily as he hugged his big sister back. " Sister!! I am exhouberent to see you!! I have brought you something from home, from Tamaran! " Silverfire said, digging his arm into his little knapsack and pulled out a StarboltGreen pendent that was Starfire's since she was little. It was their Mother's. " I figured you would be most glorious to have it again. "
"OH, it is most glorious. Many thanks." Starfire took the pendent and held it carfully. It had been a long time since she had felt its engery in her hands. "What brings you here brother?" She spoke in a slight whisper. She was still trying to get her mind around everythign that was happening.

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
As the city slept, a huge black creature made it's way towards Titan Tower, a low growl being heard from it huge black muzzle as the thought of blood filled through it's mind.
As it reached the edge of the river, all that was heard was a splash before the creature started to swim over it, it's black fur becoming soggy as the liquid engulfed it.
A few minutes or so lagged like hours before the creature reached the shore of Titan Tower, a more louder growl erupting from it before it began to run up the shores to where it could just taste the Titan's blood on it's tongue.
Raven walked out of her dimly lit room only to find the hallway empty and free of noise. It was what she waited for all day. But where was everyone? Plotting against her? No. Most likely out. She had just got finished meditating and was now getting ready, since no one was around, to go watch the horror channel on the television. It was so nice to have the tower nice and quiet. She walked down to the last floor and turned on the TV. Finding the remote much easier than Cyborg or Beast Boy ever did. She flipped through the stations to the Horror Network and watched one of the scary movies that was on. Of course, Raven had seen this one many times. She looked around to see if anyone had come in but there was no one. She wished the tower could be this quiet all the time.

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
The black creature slowly made it's way towards the front of the Titans Tower, before it stopped at the door, a low growl erupting from it's chest before it placed a sad and innocent act on top of it's usualy fierce and brutal nature.
It then began to pine and whimper before one of it's front paws began scratching at the door, it's claws even digging into the material that made this object that blocked the front opening that people called a 'door'.

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
((Hello??))
A boy floated above the city, black cloak billowing in the drong winds. His hood cast a shadow over his eyes as he smiled. She was here and he was happy. Black hair fell into his deep blue eyes as he surveyed the steel, concrete and, glass of the expansive city.

A large T caught his vision and he gazed directly into the Titan's living room. Raven was there. He knew she could feel him as he felt her. "Nice to see you...Raven..." he said, vanishing ino the shadows, only to reappear behind the Titan from the shadows.
Kouichi Pendolse
A boy floated above the city, black cloak billowing in the drong winds. His hood cast a shadow over his eyes as he smiled. She was here and he was happy. Black hair fell into his deep blue eyes as he surveyed the steel, concrete and, glass of the expansive city.

A large T caught his vision and he gazed directly into the Titan's living room. Raven was there. He knew she could feel him as he felt her. "Nice to see you...Raven..." he said, vanishing ino the shadows, only to reappear behind the Titan from the shadows.

Raven sat, Continueing to watch her horror show. She suddenly jumped up a bit starteled and looked to the right and then to the left. No one was there. But someone was watching. She looked right and left again and again noticing no one she sat.

Raven was still a bit suspicious. She knew the tower was too quiet. She stood up fast and turned behind her. Raven tossed on her hood quickly and beams of black and white began to form around her hands. "Who are you." She asked getting ready to attack.
"Has it been so long that you forget your own kind...Raven?" His eyes flashed with darkness. He had no intent of hurting her. No...That would be futile and stupid. He would much prefer to teese her. A black and white flame appeared aroun his now raised right hand.

"Don't strike...cousin. I'm only visiting from Azarath."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces