Lightbringer

User Image

Keiyo ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                      _________________19,500 / 19,500 | LV: 100

« Floor 81, Ludrem Village »

Keiyo logged on in the afternoon of the following day. He stretched his in-game body out of habit, then began to review his mental notes from the day before. He was very good at committing things to memory, being able to keep lists of information organized and compartmentalized in his head for whenever he needed them. By no means was he a genius or anything, just observant and thoughtful to things that were interesting to him. He thought about his battles, the places he went, and the people he had spoke to, namely Rovan. As he sifted through the conversations, one detail had stuck out - Rovan had mentioned an illegitimate heir to The Fallen Lord, someone that might have more to say about last night's quest. There was nothing else to do, so he pursued the lead.

Rovan, as to be expected, was nowhere to be found. He seemed to be an NPC that was only triggered by the quest, so Keiyo focused on asking the townspeople about the unknown heir. Thanks to having completed the quest, they were more open and talkative about random bits of gossip, though most of it was still useless. Twenty minutes had passed until he came across an NPC that was struggling with some boxes. Such situations were often clues to act as quest triggers, so the swordsman offered the man a hand.

"Thank ye fer the help, adventurer. Nice ta know that people like ye can still spare some time for us regular folk. Anything I kin do for ye?" The man asked after the crates were put away.
                                      "Do you know anything about the heir to the master of the Fortress of Decay?"
                                      "Can't say I do. But, ye know, now that ye mention it, I kin remember this one funny thing. The lord of that yonder castle had this real nice coat of arms, really stuck out with all the gold n' red. Now, there's this young lady in the village that has a pretty little locket, and while I didn't get a good look at it, I swear it had the same symbol on it. Might mean nothin', but that's all I got."
                                      Keiyo nodded in thanks. He had a strong feeling that he knew who it was, and with the trigger, he'd be able to see her now. The swordsman set off toward Ceria's house.