Welcome to Gaia! ::

/ o /

/ o / !! 1 100.0% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 44 45 46 > >>

tentacletentacletentacletentaTHINK ABOUT IT, SHE MIGHT DESTROY YOU.___THINK ABOUT IT, SHE MIGHT DESTROY YOU.
                                            ________xxxxtear his limbs off.
                                            _______________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                            _______██( ; )██ ◣ "ugh!xxxxxxxx██( ; )██ ◣ "ST--EP OFF!
                                            ____▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                            ______i'm not a barracuda. xx*even thought i flash the teeth."
                                            ________________________so throw me to piranhas, if you wanna be with me.
                                            __________________▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                            was crackin there hi sea!punk █ abandon―ship ゚ ..two( worlds : END ) ▃▃ BOOM !! ◣ pre* ↓♕ CONDESCENSION

bluh bluh bluhUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.___________________▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                  ___________p█ : 〉chat. ◥ xroom!
                                  ________═════════════════__xxxxshitty ghost programxx
                                  ___________________▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

(xadjusts gogglesx) yo ima make this reel quick
                                        im bored as s**t so somemoby who doesnt completely suck come hit it up with me

Beloved Prophet

look like a girl but I think like a guy not ladylike to behave like a slime _____________easy to be sleazy
                  User Image

User Image

▌¦ girls are not meant to fight dirty
                        ▌¦ never look a day past thirty
                        ▌¦ not gonna bend over and curtsy for you

「name」Maya, Maya Fey!

「mood」 Worried, a little scared...

「location」Detention Center

「love」Don't be silly!

「i--innocent & OPTIMISTIC*」 attorney's assistant┊⊱ * (食べましょう!)
User Image

█ ▌(Straw * Raincoats)
      you stick to your yogurts
      i'll stick to my apple pie

Taps phone glass. Umm, anyone here? At all? (Gee, it's cold and scary in this cell.)
      If only this had a voice option! Then I could entice people with song. Covers mouth to laugh.
User Image
☢ ┅ You shout it out, but I can't hear a word you say ┅ ☢
Shoot me down...I'm talking loud not saying much.
☢ ┅ I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet ┅ ☢
Shoot me down...You shoot me down, but I get up.

◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose.

Fire away, fire away ███████████████████████████ Fire away, fire away

Ricochet, you take your aim.

You shoot me down but I won't fall.

I am titanium █████████ I am titanium █████████ I am titanium

Ⱥɩҏћά Ⱦɇάӎ ϩҏɇȼ. Ѻҏʂ Ʉȵɨϯ ϩȵɨҏɇɍ ϩћάɍҏʂћɸɸϯɇɍ Ⱥȵϯɨ-Ƀɨɸϯɇɍɍɸɍɨʂӎ Ѻҏɇɍάϯɨѵɇ

ⓄNLINE→→→ⒹISCONNECTED→→→ⓄFFLINE→→→ⒾDLE

StrawRaincoats
✻✻✻✻✻Firing at the ones who run.

Whoops. I guess this thing keeps me logged in even if I close my phone and ignore it for hours on end. Who would've known?
These ******** J'avo are grating my nerves. I can't even take a damn nap around here. But then again I've been running off of adrenaline, coffee, and gunfire for the past 22 hours.
! !He sighed. His phone did have a video feed option which was on, showing a generic view of him looking down at his phone as he typed and walked. Every now and then he would stop to speak to someone else off-screen and then resume typing.
Turns out Captain found out I spend my "free" time on this thing. He didn't seem too happy, but at the same time he... acted like he didn't care as long as I still followed his orders and didn't compromise the mission. Really... Ever since he remembered everything, he's been acting really cold. I kinda expected it, but still.

Don't mind me if I have to put my phone away for a bit. We are patrolling the streets and all, so if I have to shoot something I can't really be talking on here.

Anyone here?

xxxxx O1. __ xx Piers Nivans █████████ xxxxx O2. __ xx Resident Evil █████████ xxxxx O3. __ xx Lanshiang, China

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Greedy Prophet

made by dull norge

User Image
            xxx*xx.❛KILLER.. ← QUEEN!
            dullnorgedullff↻ ;i just want tox xbelievexxxxx
            vgngdfoghag██████████norge██████████norge██████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA N DxxL E TxxT H ExxS U NxxR A I NxxD O W NxxO NxxM E

xxxxxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
            dfjiasoaaaaaaaa (xxsay what you meanxx)xxx◟*xxx(xxtell me i'm rightxx)norg[/color════════════════

-----------------------------------penispenispenispenis-----------------------in conversation she spoke just like a baroness
            -----------------------------------penispenispenispenis-----------------------in conversation she spoke just like a baroness

dullnrogenrfgo↷.xx ✴`┊ natalya arlovskaya - belarus
            dullnrogenrfgo↷.xx ✴`┊ target practice
            dullnrogenrfgo↷.xx ✴`┊ i will be wed to brother

xxxxxxfgegaxx.x`intimi.dating little —sister²◞ marry me! 「❛losing my xmind &.. *money
            x.era▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃
            xffff.xx⇥ 》&& she needs to assesscthe ↓..sins she's paid₀₀ for

xxxxxxxxxfewgrfaherhtrhtrhesagegeragreccxxI COULD KID MYSELFxxxx◟*xxxxTHINKING THAT I'M FINE

jfeixx.*chatroom..■ ■ ■ ■

huffs, glaring at the humanoid targets in her backyard. almost seems too easy now. better to practice
                    during storm. ... still targets are not fun. ❝paces to one of them and starts taking out the knives engraved
                    in the head and chest
                    . is stu - pid that shooting range will not let me use knives. just because they
                    are not bullets? ❝scowls, stabbing the head in frustration. hmph! i am bored. i still have this thing?
                    that is no good. i thought, would be gone by now. ❝frowns.

(( ooc: she's not so good at english, gomen uwu joinin' in for the lovely ladies ok ))

gjfiargjaeragjerioag──────── xan invintation you can't declinex ────────

nasa peepo's Waifu

Diamond Dabbler

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄x▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄x▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                        x
                        User Image
                        bonvoy━━ busybody .. ( beck 'n call ) .██ natural× cycle° ━━
                        bon(. ₀₀ANYTIME, ANYWHERE .)°
                        bonvo::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::
                        x
                        bonvo₀₁██ .. mr. kk, at your service, sweetheart.
                        bonvo₀₂██ .. bored, restless.
                        bonvo₀₃██ .. .. heh, is this a proposition, or .. ?
                        x
                        bonvoyage
                        bonvo

bonvoyagecr .baby, you know¹ ..°.. my work is so hard².
                        bonvoyagecrDON'T STEAL MY TIME, OH PLEASE....NOBODY STOP ME YEAH, YEAH YEAH

bonvoyagecrouchat room
                                                /sitting at his couch, flipping through channels on his tv ; he appears restless as noted by the slight bouncing of his leg
                                                & the tense look on his face ; after a moment, he shoots a glance to his sliding glass door & immediately lightens up
                                                Ah .. its stopped. /gets up & walks over, opening the door & stepping onto the balcony ; looking at the sky,
                                                he takes note of some stray clouds
                                                . For now, anyway. /sighs starts digging in his pockets. Man, talk about
                                                a major letdown. I get we can't work under these conditions, but .. /subtle groan ; pulling out a lighter & a pack of
                                                cigarettes, he pulls a cig out & promptly lights it, taking a drag & exhales
                                                . .. Mm, guess I'll just hold on 'ta hope fer now.
                                                -- ? /reaches into his pocket & pulls out his phone. ... The little app again, huh? It has been awhile. Poor thing
                                                must be gettin' lonely, tucked away as it is. /humorless smile, leans back against the railing.

Well, you've got my attention. Now who's here?

ooc. ~*~*~*~

herp████ AUXILIARY! AUXILIARY! ...
                                                herpderp ..straw raincoats
layout by bon voyage crouton. no touching, please.
User Image

StrawRaincoats

Dammit. Sorry about leaving like that. We had some encounters to deal with close to the market, and one of those ******** tackled me. ! !He cringes and makes a rather disgusted facial expression.
I can't believe my luck today. First I get Captain yelling at my a** for no apparent reason and then I get jumped by spider legs with 5 eyeballs.
I never want to be that close to one ever again.

Ugh... Is anyone still here?

[[ ooc; Sorry. I got distracted by a phone call earlier. D: ]]

xxxxx O1. __ xx Piers Nivans █████████ xxxxx O2. __ xx Resident Evil █████████ xxxxx O3. __ xx Lanshiang, China

User ImageUser Image
User Image

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -× : red comet! __&what a charmer ` in »sight
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                    User Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -██ ██ : a n d w h a t y o u g i v e
- - - - - IS WHAT*:YOU GET !
- - - - -════════════════════════════╗
- - - - - - -██ ` » - - lieutenant quattro bajeena.
- - - - - - -██ ` » - - once, when i was a different man.

Mmn... [/as he walks into his room, there's something of a tired look on his face]
                              [/even still, that smile is ever present. in his hand is a fresh cup of tea, he takes a sip]
                              No doubt we'll be on alert for the next few hours, it isn't like the Titans to back down from a confrontation.
                              Luckily the Rick Dias wasn't harmed much, should save the repair crew some time...
                              [/he glances over toward the computer on the desk nearby, he scratches his cheek and chuckles]
                              That chat room... well, it's been a while, and I might as well enjoy the time I've got.

[/he pulls out the chair and takes a seat, opens the application] Hello? [/takes another sip from the cup]

- - × ▇▇ .straw raincoats- - -
                              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -SELL IT ALL THEY WANT BUT YOU CANNOT AGREE
                              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -I DON'T LIKE THE TASTE OF THEIR MORALITY
User Image

RedComet

Oh, hey. Someone's actually online.
! !He sets his phone down for a moment to wipe off blood and something that could be described as gooey saliva from his front. Cringe. Picks the phone back up to text.
I missed the other people who were here. Was wondering if I'd see anyone else.
My name's Piers.
! !A smile, trying to lighten his own mood.

User ImageUser Image
User Image

nasa peepo's Waifu

Diamond Dabbler

x
                        User Image
                        bonvo::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::
                        x
                        x
                        bonvoyage
                        bonvo

bonvoyagecrouȺɩҏћά Ⱦɇάӎ ♘ ϩҏɇȼ. Ѻҏʂ Ʉȵɨϯ ⊕ ϩȵɨҏɇɍ ϩћάɍҏʂћɸɸϯɇɍ ✈ Ⱥȵϯɨ-Ƀɨɸϯɇɍɍɸɍɨʂӎ Ѻҏɇɍάϯɨѵɇ
                                                /quirks a brow, cigarette drooping between his lips. Rough day, fella'? You've got my condolences. I know the
                                                feelin' all too well. /lips curl. Maa, if you're lookin' to cool off, then this'd be as good a place to settle as any.
                                                /nods head in greeting. Name's Mr. KK. Yourself?

herpderp ..guy with some awful soundin' luck.

bonvoyagecrou×█ : red❜ comet! __⋮&what a ↷charmer ★` —in »sight
                                                -- ... ? /grins, shifting the cig between his lips. So ~ you made it back. I'll take that as a sign that your mission
                                                went well enough. Good fer you, sport. /tilts head slightly, leisurely smile. Evenin', lieutenant. Takin' advantage
                                                of yer new found free time? .. ~

herpderp ..quattro bajeena.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -× : red comet! __&what a charmer ` in »sight
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                    User Image

Sorry to hear about your bad luck. [/he offers a smile of his own]
                              I can't guarantee how long I'll be here since I'm technically still on the clock, but even still.
                              [/he quirks a brow curiously when he takes note of his disheveled appearance] Are you alright over there?
                              [/with a fore finger he adjusts his shades] Nice to meet you then, Piers. I'm Quattro Bajeena, but Quattro is fine by me.
                              How has the day been treating you? ... Not too good, it looks like?

- - × ▇▇ .piers- - -
                              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -I DON'T LIKE THE TASTE OF THEIR MORALITY

Heh, you expected anything less? [/leans back in his seat, can't help but grin himself]
                              Hmph. But, the Titans won't go down without a fight, my wing men and I were dispatched not too long ago, actually.
                              It wasn't until a few minutes ago that we all came back from a dog fight. [/he glances upward]
                              Our mobile suits went relatively unscathed but I know we won't always get that lucky.
                              [/he takes off his shades just enough to rub his eyes, he then quickly sets them back onto his face]
                              Believe you me, I'm taking advantage of this time, if you could even call it a break.
                              You on the other hand seem like you're ready to jump out of your skin. Has it been a rough day for you, too?
                              [/he suddenly snaps his fingers and gets up from his seat] Ah, I almost forgot. I have something for you.
                              [/he opens the drawer and pulls out KK's chop sticks, then hands them out to him] I washed them for you, too, since it seemed like the courteous thing to do.
                              [/his eyes then rest on the fresh cup of tea on the desk top, he hardly took any sips from it thus far]
                              ... ... ... [/he slides the cup in KK's direction as well] As thanks, for the ramen.

- - × ▇▇ .kk- - -
User Image

Mr.KK

Yeah, you could say that. It's been rough.
This is about the only thing I can do to cool off, so to say. Don't really have access to anything else. Everything's gone to s**t over here.
! !He gives a casual, half-assed shrug.
Piers Nivans, if it's anything to you. Nice to meet you, sir.

Quattro

It's alright. I've dealt with worse before, but it doesn't change the fact that it was shitty to deal with.
That's alright. I'm pretty much on-call as well. So I apologize in advance if I disappear or you hear random gunfire in the case I forget to log out again...
! !Hums to himself.
Ah, I'll be alright. Just a little uh... work-related side effects.
Nice to meet you too. That's an odd name. Where're you from?
Pretty shitty, but in a general sense... same-old-same-old. Heh.

User ImageUser Image
User Image

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

User Image

Regardless, hopefully things look up for you, eh? [/nods, that smile of his still rests on his face]
                              Right, so then we both have reached an understanding. ~ [/when he mentions gunfire, he can't help but wonder...]
                              I won't take it personally if you leave, so long as you don't get upset with me either. [/chuckles]
                              If I may ask, what's going on over there? Sounds like you're taking a rest in the middle of a battle field.
                              War has that effect on people, I understand. You don't have to explain that much. [/muses]
                              Is it? Hm... maybe so, but I'm from the space colonies. Is it safe to assume you're from Earth, too?
                              Hah hah hah. ~~ [/runs a hand through his hair idly] I know that feeling for sure.

- - × ▇▇ .piers- - -

Heh, you expected anything less? [/leans back in his seat, can't help but grin himself]
                              Hmph. But, the Titans won't go down without a fight, my wing men and I were dispatched not too long ago, actually.
                              It wasn't until a few minutes ago that we all came back from a dog fight. [/he glances upward]
                              Our mobile suits went relatively unscathed but I know we won't always get that lucky.
                              [/he takes off his shades just enough to rub his eyes, he then quickly sets them back onto his face]
                              Believe you me, I'm taking advantage of this time, if you could even call it a break.
                              You on the other hand seem like you're ready to jump out of your skin. Has it been a rough day for you, too?
                              [/he suddenly snaps his fingers and gets up from his seat] Ah, I almost forgot. I have something for you.
                              [/he opens the drawer and pulls out KK's chop sticks, then hands them out to him] I washed them for you, too, since it seemed like the courteous thing to do.
                              [/his eyes then rest on the fresh cup of tea on the desk top, he hardly took any sips from it thus far]
                              ... ... ... [/he slides the cup in KK's direction as well] As thanks, for the ramen.

- - × ▇▇ .kk- - -

nasa peepo's Waifu

Diamond Dabbler

x
                        User Image
                        x
                        x
                        bonvoyage
                        bonvo

bonvoyagecrouȺɩҏћά Ⱦɇάӎ ♘ ϩҏɇȼ. Ѻҏʂ Ʉȵɨϯ ⊕ ϩȵɨҏɇɍ ϩћάɍҏʂћɸɸϯɇɍ ✈ Ⱥȵϯɨ-Ƀɨɸϯɇɍɍɸɍɨʂӎ Ѻҏɇɍάϯɨѵɇ
                                                /blinks. You just sayin' that as an expression, or are ya bein' serious? /tilts head slightly. Piers Nivans.
                                                Don't hear names like that around here too often. You must be another foreigner. But I like it. Short 'n sweet.
                                                /leisurely smile. Good 'ta meet ya, sir. So .. ~ should I even bother askin' 'bout the rest o' your day?
                                                Or is there really nothin' else worth boastin' about? /chinpalm, regarding him expectantly.

herpderp ..piers nivans.

bonvoyagecrou×█ : red❜ comet! __⋮&what a ↷charmer ★` —in »sight
                                                Didn't know what 'ta expect, if yer lookin' fer honesty. But I'd be lyin' if I said I was worried. /takes another drag of
                                                his cig & exhales, removing it from his mouth
                                                . Titans? .. Heh, with a name like that, they must think themselves 'ta
                                                be real bruisers; sounds like they kept ya busy, too. /glances the other over, looking for any trace of injury.
                                                But y'seem fine, in any case. -- /blinks. .. Mobile suits? .. Fancy army gear, 'm guessin'. /quietly observes the
                                                other, taking note of how tired he is
                                                . .. A break is a break. All the more reason 'ta take advantage of it
                                                if its really as small as y'say. /rolls cig between his fingers. Maybe y'should retire fer the evenin'. Hit the sack, maybe?
                                                Y'look like yer about ready 'ta fall where you are as it is. /at the mention of his own behavior, his expression
                                                dries & he promptly looks away
                                                . Opposite, actually. The weather here has been pretty bad. Stormed all day yesterday
                                                'n most o' today. Can't very well wash cars when Mother Nature is doin' it for us, so .. I've been stuck here.
                                                /grunts, returning the cig back to his mouth ; just saying that is enough to exasperate him. -- ? /looks back to.
                                                .. Ah. .. /takes the chopsticks as they're handed to them. So, chivalry ain't dead. /chuckles at his own joke,
                                                then flashes the other a smile
                                                . Thanks, pal. Hope they served ya well. /blinks, curiously regarding the offered cup.
                                                ........ ; Hah, that's mighty sweet o' you, but I don't think I could. Its yours right? After a hard day, I'd say you
                                                need it more than me. /pushes it back.

herpderp ..quattro bajeena.
User Image

Mr.KK

Hm? Probably a bit of both.
Foreigner? I'm from the US. Where you from? Then again, Mr. KK is pretty short and sweet too. Heh.

! !He laughs lightly before glancing off screen for a moment.
The day's been full of patrolling and killing. The J'avo have already taken a strong hold on the area around here, so there's no shortage of action.
What about you? Your day been full of daisies and rainbows, or is it just not worth mentioning?

Quattro

Yeah. Thanks. ! !Returns the smile briefly.
Of course. I wouldn't think of it. ! !Heheh.
Over here? Well... It's probably hard to keep this s**t confidential, considering the widespread infection... There was a deadly virus unleashed over here in China. We're here to help get rid of it, basically.
It's a lot like a battle field. Damn things still know how to shoot guns at us. ... And throw them at us.
! !Frowns, recalling the times he's been hit with a semi-auto rifle.
Space colonies? I wasn't aware there were colonies out in space. Huh. Yeah, I'm from Earth.
Hah. I can't wait to get back home and just relax.

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out