Welcome to Gaia! ::

Offensive Friend

Offensive Friend

User Image

User Image
                                          A Galaxy At War

The Galaxy is, for now, at peace. The Republic, drunk on it's power, has not only become corrupt but also complacent in it's position to rule. The Jedi have grown complacent in their position at the forefront of the Republic, while the Sith have lingered and diminished in the shadows. Despite this extended era of peace, there lingers a great threat wreathed in the shadows. An Empire that exists beyond the Outer rim and has flourished within unknown space for countless centuries. Biding their time, they've waited for the best opportunity to strike at this dying and corrupted Old Republic. The hour is now at hand for the Empire of Shadow to descend upon the Republic like a murder of crows.

The Shadow Empire's first offensive against the Republic shook the very foundations. With ships colored much alike the abyssal black of the Void, they appeared in great numbers and laid waist to what defense forces orbited the Capital World of the Old Republic. Hundreds dead in mere moments. They soon took up positions over the planet and simply opened fire, raining down bombardments with unusual projectile weapons that laid waste to the majority of the Government Quarter. Their bombardment lasted for only a few hours before they left as quickly as they had come. By the time the Republic forces could respond, the results of their attack was nothing short of catastrophic. They had reduced the portion of Coruscant around the Senate building into nothing more than a barren wasteland of twisted metal. The Death toll was in the hundreds of thousands, spiking into the millions. What struck the populace of the Republic as odd was the fact that both the Senate building and the Jedi Temple were virtually untouched by this vicious and brutal attack. It was as if they sent a warning to both the leaders and their 'protectors' that a new enemy had finally come. During their three hour bombardment they sent out only a single message to both the Jedi and the Senate.

"We, Bathed in Shadow, have watched as you and your flock swell with a corruption and complacency that we no longer shall tolerate. We, Bathed in Shadow, will not accept any surrender. You will fight to the last man, woman and child. We will erase the stain that is the Old Republic from the face of this Galaxy... Fight and we shall kill you, Surrender and we shall slaughter you."

Mass panic ensued shortly after these events, while the Jedi struggled to maintain order in the wake of these events. The Republic had been almost destroyed utterly and completely in a single attack. Needless to say the Politicians motioned to strengthen their defenses in the meantime, turning a blind eye to all other places. The Outer Rim was soon forgotten and in the short weeks, the Republic would pay dearly for it. Once again, the Shadow Empire launched another offensive, this time deep into the Outer Rim territories regardless of whether or not they were within Republic jurisdiction or not. Thousands of refugees flocked into the fold of Republic Space while what remained of the understaffed military continued to patrol the effective lines of battle. As the Republic fought at the edges of it's remaining territory, the Jedi were far too busy attempting to manage what social disorder there was. Assigned widely as peacekeepers, they struggled to keep the peace if only due to the lack of their numbers and the widespread chaos throughout Republic space. It wasn't long before the unexpected happened soon after.

The Sith Contacted the Jedi Council. The conversation that took place between both sides was nothing short of tense. The Sith Lord spoke of the Shadow Empire's soldiers and what destruction they had wrought wherever they fought. The Sith Lord spoke of these soldiers nearly all being force sensitive and highly trained in both physical action and the force. They were akin to Jedi or Sith in this respect. Mortified at this information, the Council pressed the Sith Lord as to why he even dared to contact them, and his response? Self preservation. He spoke of a wish to survive the coming storm and to aid the Republic in this endeavor. Even in the face of their animosity towards one another, the Sith Lord requested Jedi aid in this matter. The Jedi Council was soon forced to debate the matter, deciding to send help in the form of a select few Jedi who were... accustomed to such tasks. Assassins. Those who walked a thin line between good and evil. Even so, this was the sign of a new era of cooperation between the two sides.

Even as the Jedi came to the aid of the Sith, there was little to be done to salvage an already losing battle. Upon the Jedi's arrival, they immediately encountered a massive fleet that orbited the planet. It was obvious that the forces led by the Sith were fighting a losing battle and so the Jedi made haste to the surface where they extracted the Sith lords safely and aided them in their escape... This was but only the beginning of an age of conflict.

It has been two years since the start of the war, and the inclusion of the Sith into the Republic military. Now the Jedi and Sith forces are faced with an immense incursion brought forth by the Shadow Empire, piercing once again into Republic Space. The Shadow Empire was reported to be heading towards the world of Corellian system, and as such, the Jedi and Sith have focused their presence there... unfortunately, that is not where our story beings... but rather in orbit of Naboo.

Where the Incursion force has arrived.

Offensive Friend

User Image

User Image
                                          Factions At War

The Shadow Empire
                                          The feared and hated Shadow Empire is a militaristic faction that is virtually unknown to anyone outside of it's ranks. It is a mysterious entity which commands horrific engines of war in both Planetary and Space engagements. Their Vessels vary greatly in size, though the larger classes such as their Battleships and 'Dreadnoughts' are easily recognizable, they possess thick armor which is highly resistant to boarding craft, missiles and even energy blasts. They are slow due to their heavy armor plating, but this slowness does not negate the fact that their weaponry is powerful. They possess the capability of shredding through even the largest of vessels like butter. Their power does not only extend from this, but also on the ground. Their soldiers are widely force sensitive and they do carry both ranged weaponry and melee weapons. Much like their Starcraft, they wear thick armor which can take a great deal of punishment while sacrificing mobility. They often are seen wielding projectile based rifles for ranged combat and opting for short bladed lightsabers in close combat. Nothing is known about their politics nor beliefs as these men and women have been shown to use both light and darkside powers, thus it is a belief that they learn from both schools. Regardless, these men and women are fanatical in their dedication to the Shadow Empire and will stop at nothing to slaughter their enemies.

The Old Republic
                                          Seen as the last bastion for Democracy in this galaxy at war. The Old Republic is an established Democratic Republic organized through countless worlds of innumerable species spread throughout the galaxy. Seen as the forefront of Galactic power, their position of dominance is now at risk. Their military forces are spread throughout what territory they still hold and despite their glaring losses, the soldiers of the Republic are nothing short of heroes. Through the combined forces of both experienced Naval officers, soldiers and Jedi to lead them, they are a force to be cautious of. The Republic Military is a capable force which has held the line against the Shadow Empire for two years in near constant battle, and despite the state of their men and ships... they've held on. The Republic itself is, unfortunately, failing. As a slowly dying beast, trying to struggle to stay afloat in this sea of chaos... they have done quite well. Even now, things are looking to turn around despite the war which is waged at the edge of Republic space. Even so, it is the Jedi that deserve credit for holding this falling beacon of Democracy together, for without their efforts in both military and civil matters, the Old Republic would have fallen two years ago. Even now, the Jedi stand at the forefront, guiding the Republic through this time of darkness. The Republics forces mainly consist of Jedi, Soldiers, Star Fighter Pilots, and in some cases they hire Smugglers

The Confederacy of Independent Systems
                                          The Third faction involved in this great war, and it is one that has lost even more territory than that of the Republic. The Separatists or the CIS is an affiliation of various planets who annexed themselves apart from the Republic in response to various actions on the Republic's part. They are, much to the Jedi and Republic's dislike, headed by Count Dooku. Regardless, the Sith are also among their number, though their exact involvement is unclear as of this far. The Sith command most of the military operations while the majority of their soldiers are mechanical Droids. They are a force to be reckoned with, as they've proven to be one of the tougher eggs to crack on ground engagements... In space, they fare no better than the Republic against the Shadow Empire. The CIS possesses a shaky and tense alliance with the Republic at the moment out of fear of being overrun by the Shadow Empire's war machine. Needless to say, they employ a wide variety of Bounty Hunters, Members of the Sith Order (Dark Jedi, Sith Assassins and Marauders.) and Assassins.

Offensive Friend

User Image

User Image
                                          Rules Of Engagement

I. As with everything on Gaiaonline, please follow the ToS and guidelines provided by this section of the front page.

II. Power playing and godmodding will not be tolerated here, and those who do such shall be removed immediately.

III. On the subject of combat and romance, there are several things I would like to cover. I want to state first off that
                                          no one is invincible. I expect characters to be wounded in combat from time to time in the situations that they will be facing
                                          in universe. I will not tolerate a constant use and spamming of force powers, remember, we're hear to have fun... not to stun
                                          lock people into tomorrow. For those who use blasters and ranged weapons, you do not have unlimited reserves of ammunition.
                                          Please, for all that is holy in this world, reload your damn weapon or run out. In terms of combat in general I would advise that
                                          both parties involved talk it over whom they would like to win the fight and take it from there. Remember, I remind you that
                                          no character is invincible. Expect to lose against some opponents, though not your character's life. For Romance, I would
                                          encourage you to have character interactions and the like and if romance blooms from it. Good. I like good drama and the like.
                                          Oh. Keep your smexy stuff where I, or the world cannot see it... in other words, dun get all frisky on this site, do it somewhere else.
                                          Note: NPCs, PCs and opponents from the Shadow Empire are going to be powerful and difficult to defeat.

IV. Original Characters and Canon Characters. The universe is roughly around the clone wars era, just around the start of it.
                                          I will say this, you can apply as a canon character, but I will not be issuing a profile for one. Because I will have you submit a
                                          short sample of you roleplaying as that character. Show me that you can play as the canon character you choose. For OC's
                                          I want you to submit the profile to me with your Character name and faction as the title of the PM. I will shoot down anything
                                          I consider may sue/gary stu. I reserve the right to reject any character submitted.
                                          Note: If you desire a private vessel of any size, be it starfighter or a corvette, you need to run such by me and it has to
                                          be approved by me.

V. Ah, the subject of literacy. I personally don't have a preference towards any form, however I do expect multiple paragraphs.
                                          I'd place the limit at three and above being that I myself often write far more than that. Regardless, I'd love it if you had your
                                          posts to a degree of legibility. I'm not a grammar nazi nor a spelling one. Just make sure it's legible and it makes sense.
                                          For the subject of literacy, I will act with a three strikes your out basis.

VI. Have fun and be respectful!

Offensive Friend

User Image

User Image
                                          Dramatis Persona

Profile codes are below. If you are making a member of the Shadow Empire, please talk to me about your idea FIRST before you go ahead and make it. If you wish to make a special member of let's say the Jedi Order, or even the Sith please notify me via PM and we shall talk about it.

[align=center][size=18]
                                          ↘ [color=white]xxxx[/color] [b]Person Name Dudeman[/b] [color=white]xxxx[/color] ↙[/size]
                                          [b]|_________________________________________________|[/b]

↣ Title Goes Here ↤

[img] 500 x whatever picture here [/img][size=11]

"Quote Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan."

A little bit about yourself. Age, race, job, affiliation,
                                          or anything else you would like to put here.
                                          This should only be three to four lines.

[img] 500 x 125 picture here [/img]

Links - to - stuffs (optional)

[/size][size=18]↣ A b i l i t i e s[/size][size=11]
                                          ¯ ¯ ↘ Please include favored weapons here. Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan.

[/size][size=18]↣ P e r s o n a l i t y[/size][size=11]
                                          ¯ ¯ ↘ Optional, just keep your roleplaying consistent. Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan.

[/size][size=18]↣ M y [color=white]x[/color] S t o r y[/size][size=11]
                                          ¯ ¯ ↘ Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan.

Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan.

Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan.[/align]

Offensive Friend

Offensive Friend

User Image

User Image
                                          Story Episodes

Episode I:
                                          The Fall of Naboo, The Empire's Anvil Descends
                                          The Shadow Empire has fallen utterly silent in the last few months, as some now believe that their intent of destruction has been sated. Were it so easy. over the past few weeks, Republic Intelligence had received reports of ships amassing at various border zones. The immensity of these fleets cast a cloud over both the CIS and Republic forces as it means only one thing, an invasion force. It was clear that the Shadow Empire intended to pierce into Republic space once more, in hopes of wrenching territory free once more. It wasn't soon after the discovery of this incursion force that they discovered it's intended destination. The Corellia system, and in response both the CIS and Republic forces were quick to amass their focus there to meet this force head on. As the Republic's gaze is turned away from it's other territories, a member of the CIS, the Trade Federation has decided to hold a blockade over the world of Naboo in an attempt to force the peaceful planet into their fold. Instigated by a Sith Lord who still remains in the shadows, this marks only the beginning of trouble. Unable to get a message out, The current Queen now voices a request for what aid there was to have... to seemingly no avail. Even with what Jedi were on the planet, there was little that they could do. That was until the Titan Battleship Empire's Anvil appeared in high orbit, and opened fire. Soon after it's arrival, the entire Incursion force arrived, engaging what forces the Trade Federation stationed there in orbit. This is but the beginning of our struggles, and this will not be the end of it...

Offensive Friend

User Image

User Image
                                          Holonet News

Feb 17/15 s**t got done, thread was made (finally lol) First Arc information and Incursion has been made.
                                          Feb 19/15 s**t's open, let the shitposting begin!

Offensive Friend

User Image

User Image
                                          Karasai Khal'Nes

The Trade Federation loomed over the peaceful world of Naboo like a great hammer ready to strike. Their Control Ships gathered in a blockade formation to prevent any from breaching their formation, as what opposition were they doomed to face? In the mind of Nute Gunray and the Sith... nothing. All was well, and it seemed that the weak little world below was upon the verge of capitulating to their demands until a particular vessel had arrived on grid. Roughly several thousand kilometers away from high orbit, there exited a massive battleship belonging to the Shadow Empire. It's majesty was unlike anything else ever seen as brilliant gold plating reflected off of the sun while row, upon row of turrets came to life. The ship itself shifted it's path of direction towards the closest vessel. A Control Ship that sat at the edge of the formation, and even as the myriad of vulture droids launched from these vessels, the gold plated vessel seemed to care little as a flash of light burst from it's prow. In seconds. Not minutes, but seconds the Shadow Empire vessel had fired one of two of it's spinal mounted weapons. The impact of the slug alone was enough to through the control ship off balance as it's solid slug breached both shield and armor plating like a blade through unarmored skin. The turrets along the broadsides of it's hull soon aligned to other targets and opened fire. They lit up in a cadence of flashes as projectiles were sent towards the other vessels.

If that wasn't enough to pose a threat, then several ships soon exited hyperspace at it's flanks. Then more vessels poured into the system at such a distance as their war above had begun and so the fight for Naboo was to commence. With a mixture of both turbolaser fire and the flashes of their projectile weapons, these great behemoths commenced their battle. Their battle could be seen from the surface of Naboo as they lit up the sky in countless flashes of explosions, soon followed by the wreckage of ships raining down upon the planet below. This was the true danger of their battle. As both sides continued to trade fire, what took place below was nothing short of panic as the citizens of Theed were thrown into a panic as an evacuation order was given. Knowing the practices of the Shadow Empire's coming and goings, they were to target the capital city for bombardment and reduce it's magnificence to nothing short of a sea of twisted metal, rubble and dead. The orbital slug fest seemed to last for an eternity as Theed was nearly fully evacuated. All seemed well until the first round of the Shadow Empire's Mass Driver rounds pierced through the atmosphere. A thundering boom echoed through the skies above as it smacked directly into the palace, erasing it completely from existence. The round continued for what seemed to be another mile before it finally slowed to a halt, leaving a trail of destruction in it's wake. It's very impact felt like an earth quake and it's devastation was all too real to behold.

While the destruction rained down, the Empire's ships begun to descend into the atmosphere with the intent of deploying it's ground soldiers to capture those who survived. Three large obsidian vessels lowered themselves through the clouds, casting immense shadows as they slowed their descent, holding just above where most of those who fled Theed remained. Their weapons soon came alive, as though they were to open fire once more until a fourth ship raced through the clouds. An ancient Sith Harrower-Class Battlecruiser plummeted into view as it aimed to the center most ship. It's equal mass rammed into the Destroyer class vessel that loomed over the fleeing crowds, knocking it out of balance, causing it's weapons to open fire into it's allies. The shots were deafening as metal slugs impacted against the thick hull of the neighboring destroyer, ripping the vessel in half and sending it plummeting into the ground. The Harrower-class ship however had suffered a malfunction with one of it's engines, causing it to veer towards the third ship. The Harrower, and it's victim smacked into the other vessel at break neck speeds as the center of the battle-cruiser came to life as a modified mass driver sent a slug straight through the other vessels, splitting them in half. The thick bulkheads rained down onto the ground below while the Harrower-class impacted onto the ground with such a force that suggested it had lost nearly all functionality. The vessel slid for several hundred meters before finally it slowed to a stop, halting at the edge of a forest.

In the wake of what happened, the only two people within the Harrower's metal encasement still lived. At least that much was clear to the man cloaked and sprawled over one of the man command consoles on the Bridge. His head pounded heavily while his ears were still ringing from the very sound of the weapon they fired into both of those vessels at point blank. His friend was speaking, but he couldn't understand anything. At least not for another few moments. He instinctively checked to see if he still carried his lang handled lightsaber and indeed it was. He gave a sign that he was fine for the moment while he stumbled towards the door. "We need to leave, now. The Empire's forces will be scrambling all over this place." His voice sounded out, almost automated through the mask he wore as he made it into the hallway and stumbled out into the open area which was still covered in what fires remained. As he stepped away from the battle-cruiser which had just crash landed, his gaze was glued to it's form, how in the force did they survive that horrible landing? Had he any say in it, he'd rather not fly anytime soon. He moved as quickly as he could, motioning for his friend to follow until he came upon the crest of the wreckage, some distance away. They were miles from Theed... where they needed to be. As he stood at the hill's crest, he centered himself in the force, stretching out to find any familiar presences other than the one he caught in orbit. "She's here. my friend. My old student."

His words almost sounded excited. He hadn't seen her in four years, how could he not look forward to such? It wasn't as though he hated her, but rather he wanted to spare her the living through this horrible war. She survived the sacking of Coruscant, that was for certain, but he wasn't entirely sure that she'd be pleased to see him... not after what he had done to her. Perhaps she was not as... rash as she once was. She was to be a Jedi Knight in the following months... at least that was what he remembered. As he returned his attentions to the physical world, his gaze became fixated on the clouds over Theed. He watched as ship after ship descended, unloading the soldiers they carried with them. Beneath the impenetrable surface of his mask, he grimaced. Naturally, he wasn't exactly one to involve himself in fights such as this... but after he found out what they intended to do... he couldn't sit idly by any longer. "Atin'kot... it seems we have a tall order... I didn't exactly expect us to take such a hard landing, even though she lasted this far. Regardless, It seems that we're stuck on a planet with a good portion of their invading forces... Not exactly something I wanted to be around for, but when was anything we do easy?"

"We need to figure out what to do... but in the meantime, think we should look for survivors of the invasion?"

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Location: Outside of Theed, underground xxxxxx Company: Strangers xxxxxx Condition: Unharmed, but covered in dust and dirt.

As soon as the order was given for a planet wide evacuation, the jedi on the planet were called to oversee and assist, especially in Theed. With the Trade Federation looming ominously overhead, clouding the beautiful blue skies of Naboo, it was just a matter of time before something terrible happened. Aleirea was busy trying to get everyone out of the Palace in time. The first people to be escorted out was the queen with her handmaidens as well as other government officials. Aleirea led them through the underground tunnels of the city, aiming to have them out of its walls, but still underground. The city was likely going to become dangerous.

As she was going for the next group, Ki-Adi Mundi approached her. “Can you feel it?” He asked. “Something is coming.” He looked toward the sky. Allie nodded and continued to evacuate those she could. She did feel it. Death was coming… This feeling had her on edge the whole day and it was growing worse, the event becoming more imminent.

Aleirea ran by an officer who was in charge of overseeing a particular sector’s evacuation. He seemed to be doing alright, though the people were filing into the underground tunnels a little slower than she thought would be fast enough. She had him increase the pace to ensure that they could save as many people as they could. Like this, she made her rounds around the city. Before she could get to the last sector, the planet quaked under her feet. A feeling of dread washed through the force. It had begun.

Allie rushed to the surface, to assess the situation. She wasn’t prepared for what she saw. Everywhere ships were crashing toward the ground. Ammunition of all different types tore through the air. Massive ships of the Shadow Empire blotted out the sun as they continued to destroy the trade federation’s fleet and the city of Theed. Thy sky was on fire…

Aleirea ran through the city, looking for anyone that may have been left behind. She heard screams in every direction. Her heart sank as she realized that there was no way she could save everyone. Most of the people out here would die. As she ran, she freed the people she could from rubble, she stopped large debris from falling on others with the force, and she ushered as many as she could to the entrance of the tunnels. But that entrance closest to her was soon sealed off by the hull of a large trade federation ship with no survivors in it.

Then, she felt something incredibly peculiar. Someone was using the force to search for something. And that force user felt… familiar. But she couldn’t put her finger on who it was. It wasn’t anyone in the order, that was for sure. The energy felt dark yet not entirely lost… The word ‘master’ escaped her lips in the softest of whispers.

She didn’t know how to react to the information she had just discovered. Her old master, the very one that had tried to kill her, was here. She was hopeful but then worried. Was he here with the Shadow Empire? Was he going to try to kill her again? She had to assume that he was dangerous but she so desperately wanted that to not be true.

The jedi forced this thought from her mind. She had a job to do and could no longer linger on what could have been. The near-human hybrid dashed off into the city once more, looking for more survivors, though things were starting to become more grim than just dangerous. She too needed to get out of here. When she decided it was time to take cover after a close call, she ran toward the closest tunnel entrance.

The cries of a child stopped her in her tracks. Trapped under the ceiling of a collapsed building, was a young girl. She couldn’t have been older than four years old. Upon a closer look, she realized that her parents were also trapped inside, but she felt no life force from either of them. Aleirea freed the child, but she insisted on going back for her mom and dad. The jedi struggled to find the right words to say to the girl. She tried her best to quickly explain that they had found peace but the girl wasn’t accepting it. They were running out of time. The entire city was collapsing.

Aleirea picked up the girl and ran with her toward the tunnels. When she got there, this one too was blocked. But the rubble, she was able to move. She ran through the tunnels with the girl. The roof of the passageway was caving in though. She did her best to use the force to keep the both of them safe as she ran. Finally, she reached the main chamber, deep underground. She could still feel the planet trembling but it wasn’t as bad down here. The child clung to Allie in fear as if she was her mother. Here, she waited out the attack with the child.

Ooc: Omg first posts are hard. lol

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Offensive Friend

User Image

User Image
                                          Karasai Khal'Nes

Wind brushed against Karasai's stationary form as he turned his gaze away from the destruction of Theed and the countless drop ships that now descended towards the city to unload their payloads. He knew what soldiers were being sent down into the ruined city. Shock Troopers, those with significant force abilities and the skill to use them effectively along with the weapons they carried. The sole reason why the Shadow Empire seemed so invincible in combat was only due to their fanaticism and their sheer will to face any opponent without show of fear. They were worrying in space, but even worse on the ground. He knew that their orders were to round up the civilians and most likely put them to work. Karasai's expression, though hidden beneath the mask, had turned into utter disgust. They were sullying the Empire's name with their actions, and what was worse is that not all of his... allies were on the same wavelength as these soldiers. It wasn't long before he turned his gaze towards a Twi'lek that approached atop a Kadu, one he figured was acquired in the city. As the man approached him, he nearly drew his lightsaber out as a precaution, but stayed his hand. Had he been among the numbers of the Shadow Empire, he'd have known it by now. Though his cloak hid the ornate mask he wore, and the proof of what faction he truly belonged to... his appearance was almost no different from those of the Empire. Regardless of such, he couldn't help but chuckle upon hearing this newcomer's comment.

This one had a sense of humor. Good. The man before him seemed to be a capable individual from just looking at him alone, and the man had the build of a smuggler... or pilot. Either or, and that alone was going to come in handy sooner or later. Every war needed it's comedians and this one was certainly most welcome, though by the looks of it, it seemed that he was more leaning towards the side of the Republic. If that were the case, then he was in luck. Regardless, he stepped forward and pat the animal on the side as he walked past the Twi'lek before he offered his answer. "Not our best moment, but we took out three destroyers, that counts for something." He commented as he looked at the devastation which unfolded. It was only moments after his statement was issued that another thundering boom echoed throughout the sky, as off in the distance several explosions rippled through the clouds as a Control ship plummeted onto the planet. "Though it seems that I was right, and he has come here. Atin'kot!" He called out to his friend, knowing quite well that the Mandalorian would most likely be trying to salvage some things from the ship. "I need to meet up with the Jedi, or at least what Jedi who survived. We can't let things be as they are... not anymore."

"Friend, I want you to come with me to meet with the Jedi. I have a feeling you have ties to the Republic and you look like a man who knows about what's going out... outside of this attack." Karasai commented as he begun walking, grabbing the Kadu's reins to influence it's pace to match his own. Karasai's steps were slow at first, until they quickened as his mind snatched the presence once more. His student was close by maybe? He knew not where, but she was obviously somewhere in the city. Reaching into his cloak, he pulled out a weapon and handed it to the Twi'lek. "I need your help, Friend, even though we just met. I think we can salvage this world from utter destruction, or at least deny the Shadow Empire some control while we're here. After all, I'm sure you want to get off, no?"

It wasn't long before the two of them reached the outskirts of the city, where the troops were now landing in force, slaughtering what security personnel remained behind. They were merciless in their movements, and utterly focused on the mere fact that these men and women of the Republic were nothing short of scum. At least to them, they were. Pushing such thoughts aside he reached into his cloak and removed his long handled saber from it's resting place. The weapon he pulled out was ornate, and black, much like those used by the Shadow Empire's soldiers seen so often on the front lines. With his weapon out and exposed, he knelt down onto the ground as he felt the presence of several men approaching. They were of the Shadow Empire, and not only that... they were lightly armored. Regardless of the situation, he turned towards his newly found ally and spoke as soft as he could. His mask filtered his words to sound almost mechanical in nature, but there lingered caution. "There are several soldiers on the other side of this building, if you want, we can engage them head on... or we take the long way through the building and hope they don't catch our scent."

"Personally, I want to find the Jedi and get them the hell out of this city before they decided to land that battleship here... then it'll be like trying to get out of a goddamn prison. If you want to avoid them, that's fine... or fight them. It's up to you."

True to his words, there were five soldiers on the other side of the building, two of them with their sabers out and the other three carrying ranged weaponry. It was often standard procedure for each squad to carry various weaponry and since there was no line of sight on these men... it was impossible to tell exactly what it was they carried.

7,875 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

User Image
Even in these chains, you can't stop me.
Even in these chains, you can't stop me!

Once upon a time
There was a nasty, little piggy filled with pride and greed
Once upon a time
There was an evil, little piggy typical disease
You see this little pig is slowly becoming my own worst enemy.
You see this evil pig she's a blood, blood, blood sucking part of me

User Image

The woods were rife with evil. She was so careful where she was going, and had to make sure that she would be able to get back out after she killed the evil here. The Twi'lek was so careful as she walked around with her hood up. She was dressed in her Jedi cloak, something she would be able to shed in a moments notice. The hood was up, protecting her Lekku and she was moving quickly. There was a force in the underground that needed her help, and with her ship stashed away in the forest super safe, and cloaked away. As she entered the underground safe area, it was a frantic mess trying to evacuate everyone out of the world since they were being invaded. The Jedi shadow heard calls for help all around her, and she didn’t stop to listen, nor did she stop to acknowledge or help them. There was more of the Force being used here then she felt capable of handling alone. Rachi was mostly commonly found working alone, since it was safer for everyone involved if she did. But with everything that was happening, she just couldn’t afford it. Master Yoda had said “Talk with her he must.”, so she couldn’t afford to get herself killed.

Her sharp senses led her directly to the Jedi she was looking for, with a young girl clinging to her. Rachi didn’t have time for children, and this girl was frightened and crying. The pain that radiated from her spoke to the fact that her parent’s were dead. The Jedi Shadow’s eyes got sad for a mere moment before she put her hand on the child’s shoulder and relaxed her. ”Set her down, and come with me. We have to go back up topside. I need help.” Rachi said softly to the Jedi woman. If the woman was looking, she would see the end tails of Rachi’s Lekku poking out from under the clasp of her cloak. The Jedi Shadow was keeping her head down and her eyes averted from everyone. The less people who remembered what she looked like the better. She wouldn’t be a very good assassin if she were to well known by sight.

As the Jedi put the girl down, Rachi turned away, and the cloak flared out as she did so, revealing the typical Jedi attire, with the addition of dual lightsabers hanging off her hips. In them were some of the rarest crystals known to the Jedi, which gave her the colours of Purple and Yellow. The woman used her telepathy momentarily as she walked with the Jedi following, and found that her name was Aleirea Schaie. The Jedi Shadow said nothing as she moved through the underground again. Once she was top side she took off running for Theed, confidant that the Jedi was following her. The woman was athletic and sound of foot as she leapt up onto the building, they were near, scaling the walls quickly. Once she was up on the roof, she crouched and covered her Force, just a bit. At the edge of the roof, she looked down and saw a squad of five. Her head jerked up as she felt the Force nearby that wasn’t hers, or the Jedi’s with her. She was edgy since that was a force pulse she wanted to kill, it was evil.

The Squad of five first through. She stood up on the roof, throwing her cloak off, revealing her body. Her hands closed around her Sabers, and turned them on, pointed downward. She lept off the roof, heading for two of the ranged weaponry. Rachi was a purple hued Twi’lek, with a face bred for beauty and sculpted eyebrows that were tattooed on at a very young age. Her body was voluptuous, and bred to be sexually attractive, which was something she used as often as she could in combat, even if she didn’t get why men were so attracted to the fatty globes on her chest. As she landed, her sabers drove down through the back armor of two of gun wielding soldiers. They weren’t dead, but they couldn’t move as they fell down, their spinal cords severed by her sabers, which she shut off and then moved back away so that she had room. The screams that were coming from the two were loud and likely drawing more attention than Rachi wanted, but to hell with it. She was going to slaughter some Shadow Empire today.

The three left turned to her, and she reactivated her sabers just in time to block the laser shots coming her way. With three fingers holding her purple lightsaber tightly, she raised it and force pushed the last artillery soldier over. Then the two wielding Sabers were upon her, and she was grinning widely, her eyes looking wild and slaughter worthy. She wasn’t a Sith, she was a Jedi, but she wasn’t your typical Jedi. Oh no, she was allowed to harness her anger and use it to great advantage. But Master Yoda was always in her mind, reminding her that while she could let her anger go, it must not control her. The Twi’lek was not hard pressed to block their attacks, but once that gunner got back up, she’d be in trouble. She heard another shot go off, and felt the singe on her shirt. A quick glance showed burning flesh, which meant it was a bit more close then she had anticipated.

Her foot came up and kicked one of the saber wielders in the chest, sending him flying as she turned her attention to the gunner quickly, reflecting every shot away, or back to him. One shot caught his gun, destroying the nozzle, and effectively destroying the gun. She snarled at him, before she whirled back to the saber user who had followed her. Her aggression made him pause for a moment. They may be trained for a lack of fear, but a “Jedi” showing this much aggression that one would normally find in a Sith was enough to cause for a pause, and that was her opening to go on the offensive. ”For every man, woman, and child you have slaughtered today, your punishment will be worse.” She said as she kept up her offensive, with two sabers, which made her extremely volatile and dangerous. Every so often her attacks would sneak under his defenses and wound him a little more. The screams coming from all around them were enough to mask what was happening right now. Her blue eyes closed for a moment, and she threw her senses out to feel for what was around her. Her body whirled around, and created an ‘x’ with her sabers to block the attack coming for her Lekkus. ”GRAB HER LEKKU. IT’LL INCAPACITATE HER!!!” The man shouted to his partner.

As soon as the man grabbed her Lekku, she screamed loud, but it wasn’t in pain. Oh no, it was not in pain. It was in anger. On most Twi’lek’s, yes that would render them nearly useless as the Lekku’s were huge sensory deposits as well as part of their brain. But Rachi had trained with pain in her Lekkus to be able to deal with this situation. One of her sabers came out of the x and she swung hard with her right fist, knocking the guy to the ground that was in front of her. Her Yellow saber rotated in her hand, and she thrust backwards, catching the guy holding her Lekku in the side. It wasn’t lethal, but the guy didn’t have the majority of his liver anymore. So maybe it was lethal, just not instantly lethal. The instant her Lekku was let go, she stepped towards the guy trying to get up from where she knocked him to the ground. Her eyes looked around, and saw the last gunner running for his life, or reinforcements. The second was more likely since these men were trained to never fear death. Her breathing was hard, and her arms were singed in more places than she cared to count.

”Grab my tchun-tchin will you? It was a good idea. Too bad I’ve made sure they can’t be used against me.” She said as he got back up. He was swaying, clearly disoriented by the force of her punch. The Yellow lightsaber went away and she thrust her hand forward, using the force like a noose, lifting the man up, and squeezing around his throat. His eyes started to bulge as she squeezed tighter. Right before she killed him, something distracted her, a dagger in her thigh, thrown by the man missing his liver. This is what she got for not finishing a job. She left it in, and limped her way towards the man, dragging his friend behind her. ”You want to stab me? Fine. Let me return it to you.” She said as she now pulled out dagger and shoved it deep in the man’s neck since his hands were busy trying to stem the blood flowing from the earlier wound. His eyes went wide as he realized his mistake, and then she threw down the lifeless corpse next to him, moving towards the two she had left earlier, their eyes scared and angry. It was a kick in the teeth to not be able to help in a squad they likely all trained together for. This is why she worked alone. Two swift kicks broke their necks, and she stood in the middle of the carnage, blood slowly running down her leg, and her clothing smoking in more than five places, her skin singed, and sore to the touch.

”If you want to live, come out. Now.” she said to the Force presence she felt. Her anger faded from her grasp and her body was feeling a bit on the weak side.
User ImageNaboo, such a foolish little world. When the republic pulled away to Corellia. He was sent to ensure the Viceroy's blockade was successful by creating internal pressure. Val'ga effected this by pressuring several prominent planetary senators into creating internal political conflict. The division among the Queens council would only serve to cause more instability. Meanwhile he would be creating a surplus of resentment among the citizens. A rumor placed here, a riot incited there. Along with one or two disappearances and murdered bodies found after a meeting with the queen.
He thought it would have been faster to just be direct about their goals, but no. His orders were to keep the sith and CIS involvement non associated.

And so Val'ga operated in the shadows killing and sabotaging Theeds politicians and political process. But then the sky fell on theed. Val'ga could only laugh at the irony. All their efforts to make Naboo fall to internal strife, undone by this massive attack. He had no clue why the shadow empire had any interest in this planet, it was purely political and offered no military might. The Shadow Empire, according to the reports, had no interest in these affairs. Seeing as the chaos was undoing all his work Val'ga decided to make a move for the outskirts seeing as the Shadow Empire was sending ground forces in. They were formidable opponents and he was here without an army thanks to the feeble Viceroys failed blockade. "Cringing slime" He spat as the nemoidians visage appeared in his memory.

Escaping the city was easier than Val'ga expected, the mass panic caused many of the citizens to overlook his presence as they stampeded around him, like a river they parted around him though a subtle manipulation of the force as he cut a direct line for the forests outside of theed. The network of underground caves and thick foliage would slow down the Imperial warriors and possibly separate a few from the main force.
That was when he found her, a Twilek of lavender skin was fighting a squad and making quick work of the fools who underestimated her. Her clothing screamed Jedi to him but there was a ferocity to her, she was like him, a warrior she didn't' care about philosophies or Ideals, only the fight and, according to her mocking their attempts to disable her, she had trained herself to remove physical weakness from her body.
He must have let himself slip, because almost immediately after the fight she called him out from where he was watching. "If I don't want to die?" He repeated questioningly as he moved into view as she requested. "My dear, death and I walk hand in hand these days. I do not believe he has any plans with me in the near future, besides he's a bit busy with the people of Theed right now. Weren't they under the republics protection?" he asked pointedly wondering how easy it was to provoke this jedi.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff