Hey! I'm EnlightendMind and I'm the captain of the Soul Generation guild. I have recently made a return to Gaia after a two year hiatus and would like to get some active RPers in my guild. Keep in mind that if you join my guild and get stupid with your character I'm going to kill it in the meanest way possible. I have to keep this a solid rule because too many people came into my guild and godmodded the crap out of it while I was away, thanks to my ex-VC.

My rules are simple:

1. No weird romance in the ranks. I do this because too many people got away with things they shouldn't have because their "Boyfriend/Girlfriend" was a high ranked officer. Romance is cool, but keep it mature. No bestiality crap. This includes "Cat people" "Dog people" "Wolf people" And the like. You are human. That's it. There is one exception, however said character isn't romantically involved with anyone. He's a hamster. More of a joke character than anything.

2. You have to be able to write coherently. This means I require a sample of your abilities. Now I'm not great myself, but being at least up to par with me should suffice. You will see a sample of mine below.

3. If your character doesn't have the power or rank to challenge someone higher up, don't bother. I have rules set for that too but this is already getting lengthy.

4. Absolutely no god modding. If I see anyone god modding, I will bring out the strongest character I have from where ever his is, and (depending on how bad you were god modding) put your character to shame. You have 3 strikes on god modding. 3 strikes and you're out. I will boot you out of the guild, and if you wish to rejoin you must write at least paragraphs as to why I should let you back in.

5. If we are in the middle of a scripted scene. DO NOT interfere. Make sure that the scene isn't scripted by asking me or someone who is in the scene. And if it is, you may be able to join in if all parties agree.

Now that all of that is out of the way, here is my sample standard for joining my guild.

Oruki Sakaguchi Ex-Head Captain "I failed you..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It had been a long time since Oruki had been in the Soul Society. After having repaired the damages and building a memorial garden for all who died during the Ardat-Yakshi attack, he left the Soul Society to assess the true loses he had suffered. As he walked down the cobblestone path, he began remembering all of the moments he had with his departed friends. One such friend stuck out the most in his head, her name was Jishun Ishida. "Seriously Oruki? Why do you always have to chase me around like I'm some sorta kid? I can take care of myself!" Her voice rang in his head, and he had a bittersweet smile on his face. "You know... he said as he got up to her memorial and placed down some flowers "I honestly don't understand why all of this happened.." He said as his eyes watered slightly "I never understood why I couldn't have died in your place...

"I can't believe you're really gone...

Here is the link
Soul Generation: Learning from History