Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alana chuckled to herself, wondering how she got in this mess. Not that she regretted being chosen for it, but it was a heavy burden to bear. Although no one talked about it....they would most likely die very young because of their chosen destiny. Unless of course, this stalemate was ended and the Yeerks were completely wiped out. But this was nearly impossible...and still they fought.

Stop frightening the locals... She tried to tell SQuigi...but it was too late. She realized this as the man looked up with disgust on his face, and quite literally...his balding head... Oh that’s just wrong.... Even though she laughed, it was time to show them what she found out...And it was several times more criminal than this...

Nearly an hour passed until Alana found what she discovered earlier. It was their infamous middle school, although all in the group had graduated from it a long time ago...there was something they didn't learn until about a year ago. Lucas Palmero was the current principal and even those ignorant to the current invasion hated him dearly. But there was something only the few of them knew. Inside his brain was something disgusting and unnatural to this world. A yeerk had taken him in hopes to capture the youth of the town early, how they did this was unknown to them, until now...the plan had worked famously and there was nothing anyone could do about it. It all began with private swimming lessons and you could probably figure it out from there. Fate led her friends away from the damning lessons and it didn’t seem to matter until know. Alana knew this would be hard to take for one other in their group had a younger sibling currently in the lessons...and breaking this to them would kill them...But they needed to see for themselves and taking them to the 'pool' would be the only just way.....
This is Jacobs school. What are we doing here? SQuigi follows her to the school then flys into a window and falls behimd a bush. :I ment to do that. Really i did: He retuned to his human form and then to a wolverine, the schools mascot. This just may have been the ugliest transformation ever. SQuigi may be one of the fasted morphs but he deffinately has the most disturbing changes youd ever want to look at. Some have the ability to morph gracefully, to have an angelic appearance while morphing into a bird. But during this morhp Squigi looks like a furry hobit with a hunched back and claws. I am a sexy beast!
<Why are you so retarded? Seriously...> Alana asked him, still in her red-tailed hawk morph, wondering if she should change also. She pondered and flipped therough the choices she had...She returned to her form, thinking her time was getting close anyway. Alana saw a broken window and morphed to her black-footed ferret and squeezed through, wondering if SQuigi could follow...If he could and did, he might regret the knowledge he would learn...Alana paused, turning her flexible body around and looked him in the eye...A brief look of pity might have given something away, but she couldn't bear it anymore....
Somehow i don't see this ending well SQuigi's wolverine morph couldnt quite fit threw the window. Fortunately, however, the door was slightly ajar. SQuigi pushed himself threw the door and ran down the halls to the room where Alana was. SQuigi feared what he saw next, and SQuigi is known to fear nothing. But this, this was a different kind of fear. Though SQuigi is afraid OF nothing, he is afraid for alot of people. He's is afraid for his defenceless friends and a few of his family members (SQuigi hates his mother. if she were infected he'd only use it as an excuse to beat the hell out of her, or maybe more), all unaware of the Yeerk invasion.
Alana felt bad for SQuigi, he didn't know what she did...but he would soon enough. <Are you coming then tubby?> She questioned to the fat oaf; if he was indeed a real wolverine then such an action would be idiotic. The species is quite aggressive, especially to smaller things...Alana for example. Getting lost in a morph was always a danger. Case in point, ants <Never again...remember the ant thing?> She asked him...trying to relieve the mounting tension...if that was even possible...

Alana scampered down the hallway, past the pool room. She was obviously looking for something. Not talking as she did it, it must have been frustrating SQuigi something awful. <There is something you need to know....and you might want to morph to human for this...> Alana gestured to a nearby towel SQuigi could use since he would have been without pants. Alana morphed back to her natural form also. She wanted to tell him and show his face to human face. After she morphed back she stood in the dark room off the pool room, and waited for him to enter behind her...She left him privacy to get robed somewhat.
The wolverine crawls under the towel and returns to human. SQuigi quickly wraps the towel around himself to avoid being seen. none of his clothes stayed after the pigeon morph. "I saw you looking. Don't try to hide it, you know you want my hot bod" He walks over twords her with one hand on the towel to be sure it doesn't fall off. "Now, what is it you wanted to tell me" A strange look apears on his face. A look of confusion, often found on the face of this idiot, mixed with a look of fear, one not so common. We waits for her responce partially aware of what she was about to tell him, but not wanting to accept it.
Alana sighed deeply, wishing Victor had followed them here. It was so much easier when he was around. Yet Alana knew this was up to her, she knew the story of Sq's brother and it was his right to know as well. Alana frowned in sadness, and she told him the story. She choked up near the end where she revealed the latest plans of the Yeerks. She knew SQ would not want to believe it and might perhaps be in denial...

"The key is the lessons man; I was here snooping around a few nights ago in my tabby morph and saw them do it to a kid. It was a horrible sight...and I knew there was nothing I could do. When the kid screamed I recognized him at once...It was Jacob man....he has a Yeerk now..." She waned off...almost wishing she was lying. This one hit too close to home. Her own sister would be entering Middle School in a year or so...and would be signed up for the same thing...not now though...Poor Jacob had to be the sacrifice for getting this knowledge....But Alana knew his death (for he really was dead to them all now...) would not go quietly into the night, forgotten and in vain....SQ would transform at the atrocity of what happened...Alana watched him and waited for his response...One of acceptance or refusal , but which only time would tell.
jacob..... "NO! scream " SQuigi falls to his knees. A tear apears in his one eye. SQuigi hates his mother, without Jacob he has no reason to return home. Jacob ment everything to him, now he has no reason to stay. He can't possibly live at home knowing his own brother is one of... them. "He... no.... he cant be! i would have seen it! How could i have missed it?" In a fit of rage SQuigi returns to his capuchan form, leaps out a nearby window and sprints across the street nearly getting hit by several cars. Without Jacob it's clear he's not headed home, and without clothes Alana knew right away he had to return to the forest. There has to be a way to get him back.
He soon arrives at the forest and, after climbing the tree he had left his clothes in, takes his natural form and gets dressed. Vicotrs clothes no longer sit where he left them. Hmm... Victor must have come back at some point. i wonder where he went. I hope he's all right. Knowing that Alana would be following him, SQuigi crabs his skateboard and her shoes and waits by the edge of the forest. :You know what this means, don't you, Alana? We have to find a way to save him or i can't go back home. This war we're fighting in... it may be a lost cause but now it's personal. I'll make sure they pay for what they've done, or die trying:
The wind rushed past the harrier's wings at speeds of almost a hundred miles an hour as a rooftop grew ever larger in Victor's vision. Inwardly, he smiled, waiting until scant seconds before impact as he pulled up, his wings flaring out as Victor gently landed on the roof's edge. It was the roof of the Rayer residence, and after Victor was done with the tedious and hideous task of demorphing, he grabbed the clothes he had stashed there and dressed quickly, swignging thrugh his open window into his empty room.

Once he realized where Alana had been headed, Victor had peeled away from the others and flown back to the forest, retiving his clothes, going back to his house, stashing them here and finally morphing again. He had already known of Jacob's plight, and Victor saw no reason why he needed to be there when Alana told SQuigi. After all, it didn't concern him.

He had just wanted to fly, like always. It was a drug for him, something that, for a little while, made all the pain go away, until that is, he remembered why he was able to fly in the first place. This war had lasted for a while now, and the yeerks semmed no weaker than before. However, Victor would never stop fighting, because it was the only thing that gave his life meaning.

By now, Victor figured Alana and SQuigi were done and had probably returned home, so he changed his clothes, as his roof was none to clean. Then he grabbed his phone and qquickly dialed SQuigi's cell phone number. As was normal, Victor was restless and he wanted to see if the others wre in a mood to snoop around known yeerk locations, maybe cause some trouble. It was all that he lived for.
Squigi hasn't yet decided what to do. He can't go home knowing his brothers controled by a yeerk and he can't think of a way to save him without risking too much. He ignores Alana, distraceted by his own thoughts, unaware of his surrondings untill the ring of his cell phone breaks his concentration. It was Victor, of course "Hey man, where'd u run off to?..... I hear ya, I'll be over in a few. I gotta change and we'll go kick some a**. And this time I'm not in the most merciful mood" SQuigi hangs up the phone and takes of on his skateboard. The look of rage remains on his face, but his denial, his confusion, was replaced by a sence of determination.
Once he reaches the house SQuigi uses an ant morph to get into his bedroom, the basement, instead of using the door. he wouldnt be staying long and didn't want to attract any attention. Once inside he returns to his natural form, by means of a rather unatural procees, and opens the window to grab his clothes, still not fitting the morph. he tosses his clothes in a corner and slips into some tight leather he had for a haloween costume last year. SQuigi looks over himself in a nearby mirror kinky, I'm one sexy beast A look of aproval crooses his face. OK, maybe haloween was just an excuse to buy leather pants... but at least it'll stay with the morph. SQuigi climbs back out the window and takes his Camero over to Victors. <Yo, Vic, I'm in your driveway, let's move>
Victor smiled to himself as he "heard" SQuigi's thoughtspeak message, quickly bounding down his stairs and grabbing his coat. Swinging it over his shoulders and onto his arms, Victor grabbed his house key and loudly kicked open his front door, ignoring the yells the noise caused to erupt from his mother.

The young man waved jauntily to SQUigi as he ran over to his CAmaro, tied to slide across the hood and fell. Victor angrily got up, his face burning with embaressment, and he sung open the car door and jumped inside, slamming it shut beside him.

His smile returned to his face as he turned to face SQuigi. "Let's roll, buddy, we've got some work to do."
SQuigi burns out of the drive way and skids onto the street waving out his window at Victors mother "Later mrs. R!" He turns on the CD player and blares some slipknot. The entire trip SQugi exceeds the speed limit by at least 20 mph and not once does he look at, or speak to, Victor. His objectives were clear. SQuigi meant buissines this time, he's not in it for the fun of the fight or practice with a morph. He was out to kill. Once they reach the lot, he quickly clances at Victor, flips his hair, and turns up the music. "this is it, Vic. You ready?" SQuigi slams the breaks and parks in a vacent lot near the yeerk grounds. Slamming the car door behind him, SQuigi gets out and and walks behind a dumpster out of sight. "Aight, Vic, nobody can see us back here. what form you goin with?" SQuigi takes form of his gorrila morph and tears a chunk of metal of the dumpter. this will work nicely He takes a few practice swings to measue the potential smashing power.
Victor remained silent as Squigi spoke, losing himself in the twsited corridors of his mind, as he often did, even when he was around other people. Once Squigi had the car parked and began morphing, Victor casually stepped out of the car and did the same, smiling as he felt the changes begin.

Smooth, black and orange stipes. A long, casually flciking tail. Round slitted eys, and powerful crushing fangs. The marks of a tiger, and now, of Victor. The large cat who was a boy casually pawed around the empty parking lot, every motion casuing a rippling of graceful muscles. <Ready to go SQugi?>

Even as Victor sent his thoughts to Squigi, he already knew the answer. The boy's brother was a slave of the Yeerks, probably doomed forever. You bet your a** he'd be ready.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff