Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Jumping at the small gasp from the young vampire, Lykaios rushed over to him, his hands hovering over Katsu's shoulders. He didn't know why he was worried: there was just something subconscious in him that bade he care about this person. "Are you okay?" He asked, a bit of panic in his voice.
He swallowed hard and smiled weakly, taking a step away from the other. "Hai, daijoubu."(I'm okay) Katsu lowered his gaze to the floor, steadying his body into submission and forcing a more believeble smile unto his lips. "I'll be fine I'm..." But the rest of his wrods were lost as the young vampire felt darkness surround him and lost all sense of feeling other than the insistent throbbing pain. He passed out, falling into Lykaios.

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The young Athenian caught Katsu in his arms, his heart constricting with worry in his chest. He hurriedly picked him up, distantly surprised at how light he was, and rushed to lay him on the bed, sharp teeth gnashing his bottom lip in his concern for the young vampire. "Alright my Gods," he scoffed, but it was dull, said only in an attempt to relieve some worry.
His head swam in total darkness and Katsu saw nothing, heard nothing, though he did feel. A faint whimper passed his pale lips breathing hitched and uneven. He shook slightly, the usual stern control over his body weakened in this state.

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lykaios's hands danced over Katsu's chest, wondering what to do. He had no medical training whatsoever, at least he didn't think so. He shook his head, angry at himself for such a thing happening. "Dammit!" He practically yelled. "What the hell do you want me to do?!"
A harsh voice broke through the dark silence and Katsu's eyes slowly fluttered open, weak whimper passing his lips once more. Looking toward the familiar figure of a man beside him, a faint smile stretched the boy's lips. "Deme.. trius..." He breathed, shaking hand reaching up to brush over the man's cheek, his skin cold against the other's.

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
His eyes wide, Lykaios reached to grasp the young vampire's hand in his own, holding it to his cheek. "Nuu, what is wrong with you?" He murmured, his other hand softly carressing Katsu's forehead.
Katsu let his eyes slip shut once more, calming his erratic breathing. Opening the orbs of bright color once again, the raven haired boy sat up, smiling nervously as he pulled his hand away from the other's cheek. e bit on his lip as well, lowering his gaze and scooting away from the concerned man.

"G-Gomen nasai, I must just be tired or something. Daijoubu.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces