Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Nani?" Katsu looked up at the man he had known to be Demetrius with more confusion in his features that than the other man. "Demetrius? What are you talking about?" The boy bit his lip in worry, something didn't seem right about all this, and what was Demetrius talking about? His father, Athens, returning him home... none of it made any sense to the already confused boy as he blinked back at the man.

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lykaios swiped his hand through the air, baring his teeth in a snarl. "My name isn't Demetrius! It's Lykaois, son of Aetos! Now, I demand to know why you have brought me here," he said, his eyes flashing from their normal azure hue to a darker, greener color, the color of his eyes he'd had in life.
Words failed the young vampire and he stared at the other for a moment. "Gomen ne.. Lykaois-san." He sadi at last, still utterly confused by the situation. "I didn't not bring you here. This is your home. The home you know live in." Katsu wasn't positive but he thought that maybe, somehow, he had an idea of what had happened.

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lykaios glanced about, then scoffed. "An elegant place such as this? I practice simplicity, not such as this." He paused, then advanced on Katsu, so that they were nearly nose to nose. He stared down at the young vampire, his blue-green eyes sharp and intelligent. "What has transpired to make you so afraid, boy? Was it my threat of a swift death? Or is it the anger that I show to you now?"
"I swear, it is yours Deme--Lykaios-san.." Katsu paused, his head lowered slightly as he looked up at the other through his bangs for a moment. A light gasp escaped the boy as the man advanced and he backed up against a wall, pressing to the cool material as his eyes grew slightly wider at the mere closeness. "E-eto... it's nothing, gomen nasai..." His bright gaze fell to the floor, bangs falling placidly over his lids at the small shift to lower his head without bringing any contact with Lykaios.

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Smirking within, Lykaios advanced a bit more, and placed his hands on either side of the young vampire's head, leaning close so that their noses barely touched. "You are lying to me," he murmured in a slight singsong tone of voice.
A bright blush spread over the boy's cheeks as he pressed as far into the wall as he could, both sides of retreat now blocked. He still dared not meet the man's emerald gaze and kept his eyes pointed downward as they conversed. "I-I swear it is the truth sir.." Katsu did his best to push any fear from his voice, not having much luck in his attempt as his blush burned furiously. So he focused on the one thing he could: the stabbing little pain in his chest that wouldn't go away.

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lykaios smirked to himself, reaching out a hand to gently carress the young vampire's face. If he didn't know any better, he'd have sworn the young man was frightened of him. "Ah, are you a little virgin?" He laughed huskily.
"N-Nani?!" Katsu choked on his own words, much taken aback by the question. His face reached new heights of brightness now as the youth swallowed nervously, having not much option left but to allow the gentle carress. His heart beat wildly in his chest, every nerve on his skin screaming in mixed fear and want. The boy turned his head to the side, cheek now pressed against the wall like most of his body in an attempt to get away from the other. If he wasn't sure that he had nowhere near the strength he needed to escape, Katsu would have oushed the other away by now. But as it were, in his present condition which left the young vampire substentially weaker than usual, he had little to no chance in a successful escape.

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lykaois leaned in closer, his lips barely brushing Katsu's cheek. "Something is disturbing you, and I have a feeling it is not my question..." He chuckled huskily. "Gods, but I have you in a position where I could do anything I wanted with you, and there is quite a few things on my list..."
"It's nothing.. I swear..." The boy bit his bottom lip violently, sharp little fang cutting into the flesh easily and causing a small trickle of blood to slide down Katsu's pale skin. His cheeks still burned brightly, intensified by Lykaois's words and faint touch. His eyes were now clenched shut, more in pain than anything else as Katsu held back tears which threatened to betray him.

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lykaios stroked Katsu's cheek again, moving his head so that his cheek rested against the other side of the young vampire's face. He chuckled huskily, petting Katsu's cheek. "Somehow, I have a feeling you wouldn't mind me ravishing you, little one..."
He was at a loss for words, swallow hard and shivering slightly from some unknown cause. Though his mind knew this wasn't the Demetrius he knew, Katsu's body still treated as him and responded to the soft touches against his will. A quiet, breathless moan escaped his lips, not being pushed back fast enough. The boy bit down harder on his already bruised lip to kill any more sounds that threatened to spill from his throat, causing more blood to slide down his chin.

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lykaios frowned to himself and pulled away, walking to the center of the room and scratching the back of his head in a confused manner. "Well, I must see where I have come to be," he muttered. "I have no knowledge of what this place is, or perhaps should I say what time I have found myself in?"
Stumbling a bit and pressing himself back against the wall to keep steady, katsu caught his breath, trying to even out his pained heartbeat. It took a few moments for the youth to gather enough sense to actually talk once more. A heavy blush still decorated his cheeks, a reminded of what his body had gone through only minutes ago. He watched the man cautiously, head timidly lowered. Taking a deep breath, Katsu straightened himself and pushed off the wall, wincing at the sharp stab of pain that rushed thorugh his chest with the motion. "Aa.." He breathed, hands shaking for a moment before he steadied them once more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff