Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image

Intro ~

The Guardians had believed that Pitch was gone forever. Not to bother or harm a single child ever again.

Well they thought WRONG.

After 10 years from defeating the Boogie Man. Everything has gone back to normal. Everyone is at peace. The children sleep in dreams filled with joy and happiness. The Guardians have now split themselves up. Due to taking care of the different children in the world. As well as celebrate their own holidays that is. Now that Halloween is coming up. On this joyful day it has been a tradition for all children to go out trick or treating. But out in the dark late at night the children will be at risk again. When the Boogie Man reappears with some company. Will the Guardians be able to rescue and save the children of the world? Will any child get harmed by the hands of the Boogie Man? Who are these other villains who want to hurt the children? Will the Guardians be able to work together as a team? Or will there be some conflict between some members?

Join in the RP to find out

Also this group is Open and Accepting

Shy Cutie-Pie

Rules~

1. The most sacred of all roleplaying rules: no god-moding!

2. Post your character's profile in the Character Thread [Link is in the Character Application post]

3. Once you post your character's profile, you're automatically accepted. Go ahead and start posting whenever you're ready! yum_puddi

4. Visit the OOC thread if you'd like help on getting your character involved! [Link is in The Plot Post]

5. I don't have a pre-planned plot, so we're gonna make this up as we go. Don't be afraid to make some crazy stuff happen! Also visit the OOC thread if you have a plot idea emotion_yatta

6. Keep the plot moving no matter what! Be creative!

7. One more important thing. You may double up on characters.

The limit of characters you may have is 2 per member except you have an excuse then you may have more

P.S: Remember what your mothers have told you. Have something mean to say keep it to yourself. Want to go ahead and dislike my RP? Keep it to yourself.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Character Application!~

Go ahead and fill this out, and post it in the Character Thread!

[align=center]Please provide a picture of your character here![/align]
[b]Character's Name[/b]: [color=green]Put it here! Also, feel free to change the color of the text here so it matches your character![/color]

[b]Race[/b]: All humans except for the Guardians and other legends/antagonists (feel free to make one up)

[b]Profession[/b]: For example, Jack is the Guardian of Fun

[b]Abilities[/b]: What're his/her powers? Does he/she have any special talent that sets him/her apart from the rest?

[b]History[/b]: Who he/she was before he/she gained his/her powers, or, if human, does he or she believe in the guardians/any of the other myths?

[b]About the Roleplayer[/b]: [color=green]What should we call you? Do you have a nickname you prefer? Who was your favorite character from the movie? Also, feel free to change the color of the text here[/color]

Once you've posted your character in the character thread, feel free to start posting in the plot line! However, if you need any help getting your character involved, if you have a plot idea, or if you want to meet the other members, head on over to the OOC Thread! for all your Out Of Character discussion needs! :3

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
Current Characters~

I'll be adding your character and username here once you start actively posting. :]

Guardians
Jack RECRUITING!!! temped by me
Tooth x XBliss Wasnt EnoughX x
Bunny Maylin_C
North RECRUITING!!! being temped by me
Sandy Recruiting!!

Spirits/Minor Guardians
Hallow SecretSinner91
Emerelda Rosenvine emerarudo_chan
Liberty SecretSinner91
Antoine Von Bielefeld Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX
Mother Nature "Edith" Maylin_C
Muse Misuke Marishima
Fawn Equestrian Redneck
Valentina Lovett xXAilaniXx
Geneva xXAilaniXx
Snow Angel Gale Andersson
Cupid Jessah Williams
Hel GokuderaHayako59

Antagonists
Pitch xXAilaniXx
Nutty Pol John Warner
Nineka Hujr John Warner
Jasmine Quinn Gale Andersson
Necrosis Toi Equestrian Redneck
John Gilberts Jessah Williams

Updated Mar. 09, 2013 emotion_yatta

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
Your Captains~

This roleplay will be run by me, x XBliss Wasnt EnoughX x, and Maylin_C. If you ever have any questions, contact either of us!

I'll add bios later!

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
Links In~

So, I've made my first one ever! It's not that great, but I'll be making more!
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/rise-of-the-guardians-rp-return-of-the-boogie-man/t.83497437/][IMG]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm221/katyspazz/Junk/Linkin1.gif[/IMG][/url]

Here's a simpler one which I like better~
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/rise-of-the-guardians-rp-return-of-the-boogie-man/t.83497437/][IMG]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm221/katyspazz/Junk/Linkin2.gif[/IMG][/url]

Many thanks to KittyCatKilala for these next 2!
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/rise-of-the-guardians-rp-return-of-the-boogie-man-open-n-a/t.83497437/][IMG]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm221/katyspazz/Junk/RotgLinkin2.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/rise-of-the-guardians-rp-return-of-the-boogie-man-open-n-a/t.83497437/][IMG]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm221/katyspazz/Junk/RotgLinkin1.gif[/IMG][/url]

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
Links Out~

If you'd like your roleplay to be advertised here, please PM me, x XBliss Wasnt EnoughX x, or quote me in the OOC thread!

DNP: Dungeons and Ponies
User ImageUser Image
<3 Pokemon Life <3

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

Tooth flew about in her kingdom, now merrily restored to its former glory. Baby Tooth followed beside her. "Baby Tooth, isn't it great to be believed in more than ever?" she said dreamily. The tiny fairy squeed in agreement.

All the other fairies flew about, putting teeth in their respective places. The atmosphere had an air of motivation and renewed vigor. Tooth herself felt better than she ever had. The only thing that was missing from her life

was Jack.

Quickly, she shook her head and cleared the thought. She musn't lose focus from protecting the memories of all living creatures, but, without consciously doing it, she arrived at the place where his teeth lay. She placed a hand on them lovingly. Baby Tooth knew whose they were, an she smiled too. Her little fairy was rather fond of the Guardian of Fun.
User Image

It was a little early for Jack Frost to be hanging around the eastern seaboard. It was late October and while it wasn't impossible for there to be a cold day on occasion or a bit of frost around dawn, the all-too-bright sun of fall was not something Jack could stand for long. For the time being, he was on a very familiar rooftop, watching the first rays of a red sunrise peeking over Burgess. A thin layer of frost covering the grass began to melt into dew and Jack felt the overwhelming autumn heat. This was no place for him, not yet. He was just hoping that by the time winter came around it wouldn't be too late.

"Let's go," he whispered to a brisk wind as it billowed up beneath him and swept him up into the clouds. He wasn't too keen on being alone with his thoughts just then. Luckily, he didn't have to be.

The bitter-cold zephyrs were wonderfully refreshing as he soared across the globe. On the other side of the world was a sanctuary and, with the powers of a Guardian, getting there was very literally a breeze. It was scarcely a couple hours before Jack touched down at Tooth's palace. He saw the swarm of rainbow feathers that was a thousand baby Tooths surrounding her.

"Hey, Tooth," he said, hopping down to land behind her, a fake smile plastered over his face. Then he noticed what she had her hand on: namely the place where his teeth were kept. That was strange. He wondered if there was something he might not know. Perhaps they needed his memories for something? "Uh... what are you doing?"

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

Tooth nearly jumped out of her feathers at Jack's voice.

"Oh! Jack! I was just doing some routine sparkling! That's tooth for a dental cleaning," she said, giggling nervously, hoping he wouldn't question it. Baby Tooth squeaked at her, as if saying, As if!

Quickly, Tooth changed the subject, "What're you doing here Jack?" she asked.
User Image

Pitch had spent the last ten years thinking...not about how he almost destroyed the guardians single handedly or what would have been if he had just been more cautious. No...none of the things that most people would have thought. Pitch had thought to himself about what was the key moment...that single moment in his last attempt that sent him hurtling back to were he started as nothing more then a pathetic shadow. The thought was like venom to his mind, forcing Pitch to relive every moment in that last battle between himself and the Guardians whom he hated with such a passion. It took him ten years to rethink every little step he took and couldn't find anything wrong with his plan...but felt a pull to a single moment his mind continued to show as a blinding moment. Pitch's thoughts led him to the very place that fit made sense to his mind...the Black Ice sculpture from when he and Jack frost fought it out in the snow.

In silence Pitch looked up at the ice spikes that erupted from the ground and how his black sand huged its form in almost perfect unison. "This was the place then...this had to be" Pitch whispered to himself as the snowy air blow past him. Pitch grew angry at the memory of him leaving Jack to die in the snow...it would have been an almost poetic end to the life of the frost brat. In his anger Pitch could only bring himself to laugh...it was that moment that changed everything. "Oh the fool I must have played to the world" was all he could say in his laughter as he smiled to the Black Ice.

Unbeatable Poster

User Image
۞Ӈɑȴʆɵω۞
Spirit of Halloween.
Song playing in my head

User ImageUser Image
Come to me when my tears are dry.I try do dry my contorted cheek, but it becomes wet with tears one after the other. I have nothing to hide, but I don’t want to show you my pain. I am still dreaming deep under the sea. I am still floating between the sunshine all around me. From the deep deep bed of the sea.

As many children were getting ready for halloween, a figure watched a group of them speaking, as each of the small children were carrying out pumpkins their parents helped carve for them. One of the small children had tripped, and the pumpkin flew out of the child's hand, and seemed as if it were going to crash to the ground, and break into pieces. Yet, that did not happen. Instead, the pumpkin was suddenly floating, and was gently placed on the ground. The child went over and picked her pumpkin up, as she giggled, and went with the other kids to place them.

Sitting on the tree, Hallow smiled, as she was swinging her legs, as she was the one responsible for rescuing the pumpkin from certain doom. It was her job after all, to make sure the kids would be safe and not harmed. The young irish girl could only giggle to herself, as she was floating around. No one could see her, due to the fact she was a ghost, and people believed she was a pumpkin figure named Jack-O-Lantern. Hallow crossed her arms in thought, wondering how people assumed that she had a pumpkin for a head. Shaking head head, Hallow let it go.

She continued to make sure everyone was happy and getting ready for Halloween. The mere thought of it got Hallow excited. That day, she was able to be visible and get some candy, and do things like kids her age do. Well, anyone who was fourteen atleast. Halloween was different than the one she knew when she was alive. Hallow always spoke to her family on Halloween as well, to see how they were doing, She missed them, but Hallow knew that they were safe.

User ImageUser Image
I believe you hear my voice, even if I fell down forever. Everyone has departed across the sea. Why do I feel comfortable when wandering in this dark cold place? Taking a breath, going up toward the ocean bubbles. From the deep deep bed of the sea. I believe you hear my voice, even if I fell down forever. Dropping my fear, I will make a flower bloom on the bed of the sea, hopefully. I believe you hear my voice, even if I fell down forever. Dropping my fear, I will make a flower bloom on the bed of the sea, hopefully. I believe someday I’ll be able to accept everything, even if I cried and lost everything. Everything was born in the sea. Until the day we die and return to the sea, believe yourself! I believe, even in the dark, your voice casts a ray of hope. Take me away and guide me through to some place where I can breathe.
Ice was walking the street of a little town and soon came to the forest where she died. once at the lake she notied the man on the moon was wanting to talk to her.
"What do you want now old man?" she said. He morphed a shadow of the big 5, then geting the hint she got angry. " Oh really now you really want me to join them?! Hahaha good luck with that I'm not joining those goodie-two-shoeses. I actualy liked pitch fighting agenst them it was entertaning! but nooo. He lost and they won. But then again thats always the out come isnt it. Ooh yay everybody statrs to pay atention to jack and then the more famose 4 loses the children's believeing wills then start to fade. ha! I lived my whole life with out being bleived in and I'm just fine! I never needed atention in my life span and i dont need it now. But them on the other hand its like get atention or die!" She cackeld.
Once she had enough of this coversation she turned on her Ipod and put on her hedphones. She started to listen to AFI's love like winter ignoring the old gezer that he was, untill a giant white blinding light shot her in the face. " Alright, alright I'll join them just calm your jets jeez..." she grrimed. She shot him a 'very' angerd look then continued on strolling through the forest.'hahaha yea right im joining pitch' she thought. After the little chat with the old man she floted up to a tree branch for a hopefuly good nights rest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff