Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Hellraiser

User Image
User Image
tab Location: Three Broomsticks tab tab With: Sieg, Noomi, Davina, and Calais tab tab Wearing: Rainy Day

Eurwen wasn’t planning on going over to where the three of them were, and yet the mere fact that she stepped into the building was enough to case off Freya. Fine, Eurwen didn’t want her around any way. The girl took every chance to bully her, torment her, belittle her in every way. So of course she didn’t want to go over there and “be the start” of something that would only make her feel worse. But Freya had other ideas. She was pissed enough that Eurwen dared to step under the same roof as her so decided to leave, but not before making out with both Noomi and Siegfried where Eurwen could see them. Her blood boiled as she watched, it just wasn’t right. And Freya just had to rub salt into the wound as she walked by Eurwen to leave. She had to fight the urge to slug Freya so much, the only thing stopping her was that only she would get in trouble and not Freya for what she had said. Did she not know how hurt she already was? No, she had to know to be this annoying when Eurwen hadn’t even said anything to her that day. No, Eurwen would get Freya back another way and all kinds of plans started to form as her glaring eyes followed the source of her torment leave. Her eyes were that of a killer. That is what she would do, end the bully and her ways. Permanently.

Eurwen then jolted when she heard Sieg and turned around to look up at him. He asked she was and that brought back why she felt so depressed earlier and turned her back on him. "Oh like you really care how I’m doing. You’re only here because Freya left." He placed a hand on her head and pulled away from him, not wanting to be touched. Even though his hand was so warm on her cold body. Her whole body was shivering, Eurwen truly hated the cold. "Idiot, you know that I don’t drink." Sieg then forced her from the door and over to the table that his sister was waiting for them. As part of her rebellion to be with Sieg, she picked the seat furthest from him instead of sitting at the one he picked for her. Then it was his turn to rub some salt into her wound. Her gaze turned dark at his question. "No, Siegfried I didn’t make it to the feast last night. I never even made it to the Common Room. Instead I woke up this morning learning how bad it is for your back to sleep on a cold stone floor all night long." As soon the drinks were brought out Eurwen pushed the one placed in front of her as far away from her as she could.

Soon after Davina came up and asked if she could join her. Eurwen knew the girl, they weren’t friend nor were they enemies. But for whatever reason Davina didn’t trust Eurwen. Only one more on the long list of those that can’t stand her. Eurwen motioned to one of the empty chairs that were left at the table. Noomi and Sieg went about introducing themselves and Sieg talked about his pranks. Eurwen just rolled her eyes as she gave an irritated groan. "Like that prank you tried to do four years ago? The one that I ended up setting off in mid prep?" Sieg and Eurwen’s second year at Hogwarts Sieg really started his pranking competition again Emrys. Only about half way through the year Eurwen unknowling walked into the one he was setting up in the Great Hall. He was there before anyone else, and Eurwen woke up early that morning so she could get an early jump on her homework. She was struggling on a class again plus she wanted to be able to go home for Christmas. It didn’t happen. Eurwen didn’t remember much, just that she triggered Sieg’s incomplete trap and she woke the next week in the Hospital Wing. She never went home for Christmas and hated the idea of Sieg doing any pranks since then. As they continued to banter back and forth Calais came out of nowhere leaning on Davina. Eurwen looked down and where she had placed her bags and noticed that she had lots of random items for what she could guess for her voodoo. Calais took the last free seat and that was when Eurwen realized that her back was exposed. Her back was to foot traffic, where someone could come up behind her. This thought freaked her out, all the more so when his face flashed in her mind. So she quickly got out of her seat and went to where she originally wanted to sit at, by the fire place. She went to the table closest to the fire and sat with her back to it. Not only could she see everything and everyone but she could finally warm up. Until she had moved she was still shivering from the cold. Sieg might have dried her clothes but that didn’t help with her body temperature.

Artaious_Augustus

Phy Grl

lilmisslulu17
                                    User Image
                                          guilty crownie guilty crownie guilty crownie guilty crownie
                                          AND NEVER DID I tab THINK THAT I tab AND NEVER DID I tab THINK THAT I tab AND NEVER DID I tab THINK THAT I
                                          tab tab WULD BE CAUGHT ) in the way you got me
                                          guilty crownie guilty crownie guilty crownie guilty crownie
                                          tab tab tab tab tab tab BUT GIRLS LOVE GIRLS AND BOYS. AND LOVE IS NOT A CHOICE. AND LOVE IS NOT A CHOICE. tab BUT GIRLS LOVE GIRLS AND BOYS. AND LOVE IS NOT A CHOICE. BUT GIRLS LOVE GIRLS AND BOYS. AND LOVE IS NOT A CHOICE.
                                          tab tab tab tab tab BUT GIRLS LOVE GIRLS AND BOYS. AND LOVE IS NOT A CHOICE. AND LOVE IS NOT A CHOICE. tab BUT GIRLS LOVE GIRLS AND BOYS. AND LOVE IS NOT A CHOICE. BUT GIRLS LOVE GIRLS AND BOYS. AND LOVE IS NOT A CHOICE.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Davina Deveraux

Davina hadn't expected Eurwen to snap back at Siegfried. She raised a brow at the girl and thought, "Damn, if hatred could kill, we'd all be dead." She felt the girl's emotions washing over her. The feeling of absorbing other's emotions can be dangerous, even if she had many years of mastering it. When Davina was younger she had been overloaded by emotions that it drove her insane with pain in her body. Her parents had searched for others like her and found a man who was old enough to be her grandfather. He was a grouchy and odd man but he had taught her how to control her intake, read other's emotions and recognize them. When she had started Hogwarts he taught her how to project emotions on to others which had become very helpful. Right before her fourth year he got sick and started to die, he taught her one last thing before she died. The ability was difficult and she had never done it before except on him. It was very difficult and strenuous on her stamina. The old man had instructed her to only use this part of her Empathy if it was an emergency.

She felt an arm wrap around her neck and tensed but heard the familiar voice of her best friend, Calais. She tilted her head to look at the girl, who was sporting a shade of violet hair. "Hey, I looked for you this morning but I guess I had just missed you." she said watching the girl take a swig from the butter bear that had been meant for Eurwen. Calais explained where she was an it made sense. Her best friend used Voodoo magic so she needed supplies, most of which could be found in Hogsmead so it was no surprise as to why she had missed her in town. She frowned when Calais asked the Taliens if they could get her some cigars. "Well, I was going to ask you if you found everything you were looking for but obviously that's a no." she said with sigh. She turned when Eurwen stood up and walked off to another table.

Davina watched her sit down at the table across the room in front of the fire. The girl sat facing Davina and the rest of them. "What broom got stuck up her a**?" she asked sarcastically glancing back at the others. She guessed the girl wanted to be alone and didn't want to talk. Davina pulled her emotions that she had projected onto the girl away leaving the girl to wallow in her own anger and emotions. She looked at Calais and gave her look that said 'you look nice'. "Like your color choice today. Anyway, what do you need cigars for? Planning on smoking someone out?" she asked before picking up her pumpkin juice and taking a sip.

tab location: ThreeBroomSticks && company: Eurwen, Siegfried, Octavia, and Calais && outfit: xx && music: Warm Shadow

o.o.c. - - phy grl xoxo

Jewel_Jones

Artaious_Augustus
User Image

User Image

Siegfried Sorne Talien/Noomi Octavia Talien

User Image
Now this is the law of the Jungle, as old and true as the sky
And the Wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must Die.
As the creeper that griddles the tree truck, the law runneth forward and back
For the strength of the pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the Pack.

"My life as I have always seen it was like when you are traveling and looking at the sights as they pass your window, coming into view and leaving just as quickly. Blurs of sites that I had to make sense of, faces of people gone from my life faster then the moments they arrived in, sounds that echoed in me only for me to question where they came from before they are long past and the feeling that for me the world moved faster then it did for others. That is however before I came to Hogwarts, its walls, teachers, creatures....and friends became my first home, the first place where I felt like my life had slowed down enough for me to see the world and enjoy it. I made friends and memories, failed and triumphed, had laughs and sorrows and all the comforts that a home could give. This place is my home and my story is forever bound to its walls for the gifts its has given me and for the pain I suffer within them."

"My life as I see it has been like being pushed through rushing water without being able to stop. I never really remember much of the things that passed me by, they were blurry and not worth remembering, the things that were important I remembered though. The people at my side always, my family, mom, my cousins, uncle and my brother. They have always been there with me through this rushing water. Although while I love them with all my heart there is a hole there two one that needs to be filled by the love of another not just my family but in the darkness of the water that is my life will I be able to see this person even if they are right in front of me. You would think Hogwarts made that easy but if anything that water got darker and I am afraid if the only light I will know is with my family and that I wont be able to find my own light, let alone another persons."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Siegfried looked at Eurwen and sighed, she was giving such an negative energy you did not have to be an empath to feel in the air as thick as fog. Starting off with that remark towards Freya how he only cared because she left, that may have been the mad Eurwen but still hearing her say that hurt and the sad bit was he was kinda use to it. Noomi on the other hand was sue to it in another way, during their early years Noomi and Eurwen were good friends and she was the first one who went to Eurwen during her first year, but over the years seeing her attitude change and warp made Noomi less attach to the girl then before and sometimes even nasty. Whenever she was mad or hurt or any combination of negative emotions she would dump them on the person that was the nearest to her...which was her brother Siegfried ever time; this lead to her being happy sometimes that he was a clueless as ever because if they were dating Eurwen would be stressing their relationship much more then she was already doing with their friendship. "We would have wanted you here regardless of Freya leaving dont try and make it sound like we only notice you when she is not around" there was a cold ice like chill when she said that as if trying to cut into her with her words. Siegfried caught on quick and placed his hand on his sisters shoulder, Noomi could never understand it...he was always so calm and controlled whens hew as mad at him hardly ever lashing out or putting her in her place, he just took the words and remembered them for later. Siegfried turned to Eurwen after she mentioned the not getting back to the common room. "I am sorry to hear that, if Noomi were it better condition I would have gone looking for you, by the time the feast started I used all my energy to help Octavia to the point I just went to bed and past out. You know if it was not a dire situation I would have gone looking for you." he finished before having a small conversation with Davina about some of his pranks, that made him smile somewhat before lightning stroke and Eurwen ruined the mood.

Of all the mistakes she held over his head and he did not make many that one was the one that never seemed to go, she reminded him of it every time a prank was near ready and to be honest he was tired of it 3 years ago. He turned to her and did not say anything for a moment and then when it looked like he would say something he just took a deep breath in and said nothing before turning back to the others. Calais had now joined then and her colorful hair was a welcomed site. "Calais how nice to see you again, I see your hair color and dress code look to draw eyes as always, what bring you out here you know besides maybe plotting to rip out pieces of our hair" he laughed a bit at that and then listened to Calais speak about needing a favor from them. Noomi smiled "Now what type of cigars are these high end ones or crappy ones....got to know how much work is going to go into getting them. Or is this something we can cook up back at our workshop?" she asked. Siegfried did not mind her mentioning the workshop, a lot of people knew Siegfried and Noomi had a workshop in the castle but no one knew where it was or how to get to it. People for a while thought it was in the Room of Requirement but that proved to be false and other thought he found and got into the old Chamber of Secrets but that was not true either. Siegfried smiled "Well whatever the case we will be happy to help you get what you need." he said and then looked over at Eurwen who had left their little group and was not sitting alone by the fire getting harm and looking bat at them, she was really mad at him it seemed and well he understood and didn't at the same time. He knew Eurwen would understand why he could not come find her but he also knew she would still hold it against him like everything else he did out of her liking. After a moment he put his hand up a bit "Please give me a moment Calais I will be right back" he said and got his chair and sat right next to Eurwen and then spoke without looking at her "So we going to talk about this or are you going to be mad at me all day?" he asked looking at her after he was done speaking. Noomi sighed and looked at Davina and Calais "Been wondering why she has had a broom up her a** for years, kinda a running question, best leave them be, Siegfried always gets her to clam down some how. Anyway sorry you had to see that Davina and Calais how can we help?" her serious expression for most of that statement turned into a smile as she mentioned Calais's name.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

User Image
All men dream but not Equally
Those who dream by night in the rusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vaniety
But dreamers of the Day are dangerous men
For they may act out their dreams with open eyes
To make them possible

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image
ɱinazuru ɧarada

User Image
With your hands stretched and me crying screamin'
'Mercy, Mercy'
But I know that I was put here to fight
Vikings in the cold war with my arms out
In the front lines screaming "Dare me! Dare me!"

I've got my mouth! It's a weapon!
It's a bombshell its a cannon! I've got my
Words and I wont give them, 'Mercy! Mercy!'

User Image
Minnie shivered and pulled her hooded cloak tighter under her chin. It was such an ugly day. It matched how many of them felt, but Minnie did her best as always to keep her chin up. At least in public. To keep her spirits high she could use a good laugh, the petite girl slipped into Zonko's Joke Shop with group of third years. Maybe they had the same idea and were in desperate need to be around things that made them smile. Minnie liked jokes, she enjoyed having fun and there were times she wanted to get out of class so she let off a stink bomb or two and have the entire wing evacuate because the smell was so foul that it burned nose hairs. Minnie giggled, no one ever expected her to do such a thing--well maybe Dahlia, but that was really about it. Her roommate knew of her little pranks here and there. It was all for good fun, never to humiliate someone. She wasn't a fan of bullying or giving others a target.

Minnie turned the corner and dodged a flying toy, as she avoided crashing into the object she bumped into someone else. A very tall boy, skinny and had a mess on top of his head for hair. He was with a young girl, his sister of course. Minnie knew exactly who they were. The girl looked the other up and down, finding her outfit quite adorable she smiled and complimented her clothes. It was definitely along Minnie's line of fashion. Minnie looked back and forth at both of them, her grey eyes studied them closely. She smiled faintly, feeling like she should talk about yesterdays events to someone...then again she was sure people were here to get away from it, not discuss it. But still, she needed to know what others thought, if they were going to cower away or join the Dark One's cause...or rise against it. It was a perfect opportunity to ask, who better than a Potter? Two Potters...the third she didn't know much about, only seen him at the quidditch pitch with the scary Ravenclaw girl. Minnie cleared her throat, "Sorry, I don't think either of you really know me. I'm Minnie, from the Hufflepuff House. I'm not sure if you remember me James but I do believe you're good friends with one of my best friends; Dahlia." Minnie smiled faintly but it quickly faded. She looked around for a moment, when she knew no one was around she took a step closer, speaking quietly so others wouldn't hear.

"Crazy stuff happening huh?" She asked softly and shifted her weight back and forth between both feet. Minnie watched James mostly, she noticed how much he hid from people, she couldn't imagine how much pressure he and his family must be under. Their father being as great as he was and all...everyone will be looking to him and this was not to be taken lightly. "I fear there is already talk of some people joining...in favor of killing muggles." Minnie said sadly, she didn't mean to talk about such things in front of the younger girl but Minnie knew things would only get worse. Lily Potter needed to be prepared for what might happen...what will happen. As did James. She wanted to spill what she knew and that she had many 'projects' that she needed help with. She carried this much weight by herself she just needed extra hands to help her--but she needed to be extremely careful with who to trust. Minnie hadn't even told her closest friends! And that was a big deal to her. Before saying anything she needed to know what James Potter was planning to do, if anything. Minnie wasn't one to expect James to follow his fathers footsteps but he sure did make others believe that he was. But James Potter was just that. He is James. Not Harry Potter. Minnie's perky demeanor had vanished, she was serious now, which was a bit scary for most people--it was a sign s**t was going to go down if she wasn't obliviously happy. "I need to know where you stand, James and Lily Potter. What do you plan on doing...If you even plan on doing anything." Minnie hoped James would do something, the girl knew for sure she wouldn't stand alone in this, it was a matter of determining who stood where. Minnie needed friends...and allies.

I've got my words I hope they hurt you, I hope they scar you, I hope they heal you
I hope they cut you up and make you see you've been warring for all the wrong reasons
Makes you see that some things are worth bruising for!
Make you see that your name is your honor code!

Make you see that your hands, you're accounted for!
Pick and choose where your sweat and blood will go!
Make you see that life is not to be lived alone! Run their
spit through your hair, you're worth Nothing! Nothing!

Honeydukes~
Where I am
Hogsmeade; Zonko's Joke ShopWho I'm with James and Lily Potter Theme song Fighting for Nothing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Shirtless Gaian

11,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
User Image

When Freya snapped at him saying that if he spilled the beans, she'd behead him, he couldn't help but laugh. But when she mentioned tasting his lust, his smile vanished and he became scarily serious. "It may be lust, but not lust for another's company." He said, his voice strangely cold. The word lust didn't necessarily mean sexual lust. For him, he hadn't felt sexual lust in months, his mind being preoccupied. The lust that Freya had tasted could only be lust for one thing and one thing only. Lust for blood.

'Go inside and order a few pints and something something like we're on a date.'

Lysander looked up at Freya and shook his head. "I thought that'd be a possibility to go inside, but it sounds like all previous occupants have been removed from earshot. I believe it would be too dangerous for us to go in there unless we pose as followers. But that alone may be dangerous." Since it seemed that Freyas hearing was nearly as good as his, he said all this just as low, maybe even lower, then when he spoke before. Watching her for a moment, a question popped out of his mouth before it even popped into his head. "I only know you steal emotions because you've done it to me. I've been so angry for most of my life, but at times when I'm with you, the anger suddenly fades unexpectedly. And you don't have your wand out, so I know it's not that, but it's only when I'm with you." With a lengthy pause, the question finally came. "What are you?"

OOC: Sorry it's short! Scribbled it out while at lunch!

Shirtless Gaian

11,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hellraiser 500
BLANK ON PURPOSE

Shirtless Gaian

11,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hellraiser 500
BLANK ON PURPOSE