Would you join this rp?

Bad Rp 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I want the gold 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Yes 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Give up 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 53 54 > >>

Clean Member

Jill looked at her "Did they have on stars outfit on?" she ask and show her photo she did not know people had killed them.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
"What do you mean? I just said Survival of the fittest... I didn't mention anything, but I did kill some people... No, they didn't have stars on their outfits..." She said and looked at him.

Clean Member

"oh ok" Jill said and walk in to a room and sit down "I hope he is ok" she thinks to herself

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Raven looked down and realized her gloves weren't on. She put them on and winced. She felt the heat disappear. She really hoped everything was ok.

Loyal Lover

naruji nodded and drove off the thundering roll echeoed through the town. every once in awhile a motor round would go off. when he got to his distanation. he quickly got to the food not noticing that he was being fallowed by whisker. he ran down to the bottom floor and took a case of files. his file was there. soon he made his way back in the tank. he notice it was running slower.

Clean Member

Jill heard lot of moving around outside. Jill went up to the 2ed floor and went where she can see and see 20 to 30 Zombies "Oh this is great." she said and got every thing ready to snipe them. she start to take them out one by one. about 6mins she shot the last one "I wonder why they are coming around here?" She said to herself and she looked around and saw nothing "What is going can they smell us?" She thinks to herself and turn all power off at the house and looked at the girl and got some of the stuff "Follow me" she said and walks up to the room and waits

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Raven nodded and followed. She had scars on her that looked like bites, but no one could be sure because they looked like someone tried to hide them with burns.

Clean Member

Jill set up all the traps and looked at her "Don't worry if you want something to put one that well hide those marks go look in the closet" she said and point to it. Jill got them set up and turn on thing she was given and turn it one and let the guy know what is going on and to see if everything is ok.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Raven winced and something started to glow from her hands. She was shaking. "Is-Is there something cold in here?!" She asked and seemed scared.

Clean Member

Jill looked at him "yea there" She said point to ice box.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Raven ran over and stuck her hands into it. She was shivering but kept her hands in it, she didn't seem to care that she was shivering very noticeably.

Loyal Lover

naruji got to the house with a horde of zombie on the tank. with the grace of a ninja and the swift cutting of a samuri he cut them down. he quickly but an earthen wall arounf the tank and house. "come one he roared as he looked at whisker. "naruji uzamki, the one experiment that is the biggest failure to use." whisker said gently

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Raven stayed in the icebox, she didn't seem to hear anything, she seemed to be have adrenaline roaring through her ears.

Clean Member

Jill looked out side and saw Whisker and got her Sniper ready to fire at Whisker. "I have clean shot." she thinks and fire two shots "Did I get him?" she ask herself and looks around to see if she did or not

Loyal Lover

whisker used his speed to doge the bullet and grabed naruji and broke his arm. "your good but im better." he whispered. "jill you should know better, and since when does stars get invole with the likes of labs rats." whiskered said with a smile as he threw nuoruji to the side. "take care, and find me." he said with a cocky laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff