Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yosh drive as he hear commotion in the back of what is now his van... Picking up more speed.. but then slow down as he heard there people behind him trying to get on... Yosh did a turn as the side of the van went up, now driving with only two wheel on the floor as he ran past a bike shop and some weird fella... Ignoring him... Yosh continue driving...
(talk to you guy's later bye )

IRL Conventioneer

550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
"get a bike and lets go!"
Games and tv?...thats a hard choice...I still think we should look for more survivors...I'd rather not leave any people behind...

Sparkly Vampire

Shizuka taki
Jewk_Evil
"Another round of gunfire..and its farther away just great.."The young man quickly took up a pace as the the creatures seemed to close in upon him, dodging swaying arms of the creatures as he ran towards what he thought still to be a survivor.
She opend that back of the van door as it was driving around and waved at the guy she saw before...she was sober now, and there was no more beer, so she was half normal...

He blinked slightly looking up at a van driving by and a lady waving to him.. He shrugged slightly and waved back, before realizing she was alive. He'ld quickly stumble to his feet and chase after the van "Hey wait up I need a ride!"
DaOniAsian
Yosh drive as he hear commotion in the back of what is now his van... Picking up more speed.. but then slow down as he heard there people behind him trying to get on... Yosh did a turn as the side of the van went up, now driving with only two wheel on the floor as he ran past a bike shop and some weird fella... Ignoring him... Yosh continue driving...
"stop the car! you dont need to drive when i have a stash bigger than this at my own home,"
Soulwerecat
Games and tv?...thats a hard choice...I still think we should look for more survivors...I'd rather not leave any people behind...
"I agree"She said sitting on a bean bag chair she had in the van...

IRL Conventioneer

550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
::steve sees the van and drives after it on his new bike:: "hey wait up i'm a survivor too!"
*After noticing the strange man the woman was waving to, he held onto the door and held out as far as he could, feeling muscles in his arms and shoulder restraining him. Fufu wasn't about to leave a man behind*
Soulwerecat
"ok fine then we will do that first,then we can all ride to the entrence slide that leads to the underwater ship."
Jewk_Evil
Shizuka taki
Jewk_Evil
"Another round of gunfire..and its farther away just great.."The young man quickly took up a pace as the the creatures seemed to close in upon him, dodging swaying arms of the creatures as he ran towards what he thought still to be a survivor.
She opend that back of the van door as it was driving around and waved at the guy she saw before...she was sober now, and there was no more beer, so she was half normal...

He blinked slightly looking up at a van driving by and a lady waving to him.. He shrugged slightly and waved back, before realizing she was alive. He'ld quickly stumble to his feet and chase after the van "Hey wait up I need a ride!"
She throw him a rope to grab on to and let him in the van since the drive was a moron. "Hi there"She smiled...
SWFOwner
::steve sees the van and drives after it on his new bike:: "hey wait up i'm a survivor too!"
She waved at him also...
SWFOwner
Jumps on the back of the guys's bike aww i thought it was a motorcycle like mine! oh well hey you want to ride on mine?"she said while she was standing behind him on the backer part of the biker seat.
Yosh was now hillucinating as he thought he saw a beer can in the middle of the streets... He stop short... and the back of the bus went up...But luckily not high enough to flip the van over... Yosh then look carefully and it was only nothing... Yosh then hits on the gas as fast as he can...
[Darcy Mahem]
Soulwerecat
"ok fine then we will do that first,then we can all ride to the entrence slide that leads to the underwater ship."
"I like this place..It has lots of friends...see"She said pointing at a zombie eating something."He looks happy!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff