Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Poster

"I guess you'll want this back," she said handing him his gun. "I'm not crazy, I just let things get out of control and now I'm fixing it," she said with a determined look on her face. She smiled when he took her hand "I'm sure Ace got everything all figured out," she said hoping KC was back and Izabelle was gone for good.

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
"good" Ace said, he really didn't really care what happened to the others as long as Izabelle followed through with her promise. "how long is this gonna take you?" he asked crossing his arms

Pup

User ImageUser Image"hm, it's never this quiet" Sakuma thought, as he walks around, searching for any survivors or helpful items. When all of a sudden a zombie grabs him and bites his leg. "s**t! No! I cannot die here! I have to live on!" He yelled. A gunshot killed the zombie, but it wasn't him who killed it. "need a hand young man?" a voice was heard nearby. He could tell it was a young girl, about 10-12 years old. He gets up, but falls right back down by the deep bite from the zombie. "Don't come close! I might turn any moment now!" He yelled, warning the girl. "it's fine. In fact, I believe you're one of the lucky ones that cannot get infected so easily." the girl voice went on. "and even if you do, I have the special antidote right here. Use it, you will find it much more useful than I do. Oh, by the way, call me Amai. Nothing else, just Amai." the girl went on. Sakuma couldn't see the slightest of anything since it was a bit dusty. The dust clears away to only show a young girl with quiet a red obsession. She wears it like she wears skin. She holds her hand out. "Come on! I am not a freak, I swear." She said with a positive smile. "mkay, whatever you say I guess" Sakuma replies. He grabs her hand and pulls up, only to fall and take Amai with her. "OW!! That hurt a bit..." Sakuma scolded in pain. "sorry, here, let me aid you♥" Amai's eyes start to glow. She pulls out the antidote and stabs his wound. "HOLY s**t! THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. "I am sorry, but this is the only cure you have at the moment, even though you really don't need it. Here, let me wrap your leg with a bandage." She wraps his leg with a bandage. "thanks~ Oh and what do you mean I don't need it?" Sakuma asks. Amai gives him a glance. "Oh! It's nothing! I am positive of it♥ Just ignore it." She answers. walking away. "So, are you coming? We don't have much time before Japan is bombed off the face of the Earth, or that's what I think. Many people have evacuated this horror, and now it's time we do the same thing. How about Ireland, or China maybe? Or do you wanna meet Queen Elizabeth? Up to you for that decision, but we need to make up your mind before we evacuate." Amai said. She gives Sakuma a cute look and blushes. "hm, I don't care. You go ahead and choose for me. Up for anything at this moment." Sakuma replies. He gets up and feels pain running through his foot, but not as bad as it was. Now it's Amai and Sakuma running off as a small group.
(I was not responding for a bit because of college sadly. Plus I had to think of something to add for my character, and I guess it was Amai that I thought of. Probably missed a bit as usual)

Devoted Poster

((it's all cool, you didn't miss too much I don't think))

Mitchel was waiting outside for everyone else to come back when he heard the voice on the intercom say he was free. He shook his head. What did you do Jake...he wondered. he then thought for a moment. Hey wait...where's Zach and Aeon...he looked at the door ofthe hive waiting for his son and his friends to return.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
"I'll get started on it right away. It may take a few days but if everything goes right then there shouldn't be a problem with it. You will just need to make up her look first." If she could bring people back from the dead why couldn't she make up a body. She was grateful to have him on her side. He would be a great second.

Zach took the gun and shook his head. "Let's go find Ace and Izabelle." He said as he took off down the hallway. There was only one spot where she could set up and he hopes he was wrong.

Devoted Poster

Aeon took off after Zach. "So where exactly are we going?" she asked. She wasn't looking forward to seeing Izabelle. She pulled her gun out of its holster had it ready. Now was not the time to be caught unprepared.

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"you're telling me you've created a virus to bring the dead back but you don't have the ability to clone a living person" Ace snapped why she would think he would want KC to look like anyone but the KC he knew and loved "if that's the case I'm outta here" he said as he stood up and started walking out, he figured that Umbrella had the technology but he wanted to prove the point that he could and would just walk out

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Izabelle sighed and shook her head. "I can make her look like me. That's no problem. Just thought I would give you a chance to change her looks if wanted." She said as she got up. "Look around. Explore. Whatever. I have some work to do." She said as she walked out if the office, pulling her hair up and sliding on her glasses.

"I think I know where she will be." He said as he turned corner and kept walking. "Just a little further." He said with a glance to Aeon.

((Sleeping time. Night guys. Have fun. You can control Zach just leave KC/Izabelle working for now))

Devoted Poster

Aeon nodded and followed him. "I hope you know what your doing," she said looking around. This was the area where she was caught, as she realised this a shudder went down her spine.

Omnipresent Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Krios entered the room where the virus samples had been held. Inside the room had several inactive tyrants stationed on the walls. He walked by them looking at them briefly before going to the back of the room. He opened up a small freezer pack he had and took the samples from their cases and placed them in his pack. As he turned around the tyrants' screen turned on and they came to life in front of him. "s**t! The security system wasn't deactivated. The four tyrants turn to him and began charging. He jumped out of the way and ran through the door.

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ace stopped when Izabelle said she could make KC look like her "good" he said as he loaded a map onto a hand held computer he picked up looking he found what he was looking for. As he walked into the room he found he looked around with a big grin. He found where they stored the MREs grabbing one he opened it and ate it then he noticed piles of MRE heaters, funny how no one uses them when you have a microwave ten feet away...who'da thought. He then stuffed most of them, as well as some full MREs, into his pack. As he walked back to the office he sat down in a chair to rest since he hadn't had a real rest in months

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Zach was leading the way to Wesker's old office. He didn't use it often, but he did have one. Once he was outside the door he peeked inside and saw Ace. "Ace, where is KC? What are you doing?" He asked as he walked into the office.

Izabelle was in a new lab that she had set up just for her. No one else was permitted except for Ace. shaking her head she took a sample of her blood and put it into a machine. She was looking for something. Not really sure what, but anything that would stand out. She up loaded her DNA into the computer and started working on making a new body.

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
When Zack entered Ace didn't even open his eyes "you should go, no one else should have to suffer from my choices, Izabelle let you go now you should leave before she changes her mind" he said "just take care of Lucy for me"

Lucy was waiting for everyone to come out hopefully with KC. When Mitchel walked out she ran over to him pulling him into a tight hug "Daddy your OK" she said practically crying "Daddy Jake went in after you and he hasn't come out, I think that mean Izabelle has him prisoner"

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Zach looked at Ace with confused look on his face. "Your decision?" He asked as he took a step further into the office. "Why should I have to take care of Lucy? Didn't you..." He realized that Ace called her Izabelle. "Ace, what did you do?"

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ace still sat there with his eyes closed "I really don't have to explain myself to you" he said without looking at Zack "now you really should go before I call security "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff