Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
KC smiled at Ace as he offered to help her look up the information with her. She nodded her head and watched him jump off the table. She stood up and walked to the door to see if there were any zombies. "Do you think we should take all of our stuff with us? I don't have much left but I do have some stuff that could be helpful if we run into trouble." She said as she put the tags back around her neck and held them in her hand.

Shy Gaian

The two didn't seem to be trying to get away, giving Sophie more time to close the distance. As she gets in range, she takes the pipe in both hands and winds up to take a running swing at the two. "Die!" Letting loose her swing, she aims to try take the human's heads off in a single hit.

Devoted Poster

Aeon flips backward. "Damnit!" she hollered. She she used her nails and swung at Sophie. She got down on all fours before she remembered Zach was there. I can't mutate she thought. She growled out loud as a warning to Sophie.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Zach ducked and rolled as Sophie had gotten closer to them. He shot at her stomach and groaned. He was wasting time here fighting. He needed to find his sister. "You know. I don't have time for this." He said as he pulled out a knife he threw it hoping to hit her somewhere so he could get back to the manhole.
Antares stopped in his tracks. He could clearly hear the sound of a chainsaw in the distance. Cursing himself, he pulled his M4A1 off his back and kept in ready. He aimed his gun forward and walked back to the intersection. Infected began making their way in his direction, and he immediately picked them off. Without hesitation, he continued to mow their numbers down.

Devoted Poster

Aeon sighed. "Fine I'll get us outta here." she said. She got down on all fours and mutated into her licker. She ran under Zach and got up so he was riding her. She jumped on the roof and saw the other survivor. She wrapped her tongue around him and pulled him out of there before he got killed. She took off and dove into the manhole braking it to pieces. She stopped in the cafe and growled loud enough for Ace or KC to hear it as she let the survivor go and mutated back. "I really need to stop getting in to trouble that requires me to dithat she muttered as she cracked her neck.

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
"Yeah we should who knows what might show up" Ace said as he grabbed his pack and started towards the computer room. When he got there he tried to type KC's last name in but even with all his skills as a hacker he couldn't get in "damn Aeon makes this look so easy" he said with a bit of frustration in his voice "ok I'm used to hacking regular firewalls not class five encryptions kin you figure this out?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck. So much for impressing KC.

Shy Gaian

Sophie reels back, holding her stomach, some blood oozing between her fingers. "Arrgh!" Stepping forward at them, she stumbles to her knees, the knife Zach threw embedded into her right knee. Watching Aeon change and run off with Zach, Sophie pulls the knife out and stands. Having lost them again, she yells at the top of her lungs.

Anxious Poster

7,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
KC watched Ace work and try to get into the computers. When he asked if she could do it she had no idea, but she was a former umbrella employee. "I don't know. Maybe. I could just try to remember my passcodes." She said as she sat at the computer and she started to type. Within a few seconds she was in. She looked up at Ace and nodded her head. "Well, I guess that work." She said as she typed in her last name. After a few minutes a picture came up. A picture of a guy. "Ace, I have a brother." She said turning to him. "And he still works for Umbrella." She heard a growl and knew Aeon was back and there was trouble. "Aeon." She said as she printed the page and headed for the door, dragging Ace behind her.

Zach now remembered where he had seen the girl. It was Aeon the licker. He shook his head and smiled. He knew why she was protecting Izabelle now. "So, you're a licker." He said to Aeon as he sat at a table and waited for his sister to show up. He knew she was close now.

Devoted Poster

"Yeah what about it?" she asked him. "wait here a sec I'll go get her " she said she headed toward the computer room. She bumped into KC and Ace in the hallway. "KC you can't go in there," she whispered. "I don't trust him," she whispered.

Shadowy Werewolf

12,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
As KC dragged him along he shrugged himself free before they reached the cafeteria. Before they got there they ran into Aeon who said KC couldn't go in the cafe "Who? You mean Zack?" He asked her
Antares found himself being pulled up by a licker. He aimed his gun for the enemy, readying to end its life with an AP round through the brain, but he had seen the person riding its back. "What the ********?" He muttered as he landed on a roof. "What the hell!? Did you just morph?" He asked. He remembered Umbrella messing with the possibility of it, but he had never seen it succeed.

Devoted Poster

"Yeah, that's him. He seemed to know what I am." she said. "I think he might work for umbrella and I'm only saying this once, he is kinda cute," she said. "He knew how to dispatch Salvador in only two clips, speaking of which," she said and she gave Ace his his and arrows.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff