Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
If Jake dosnt get here by the time the mutant shows up, I'll make him pay for the coffee and I'll buy as many pasterys as it takes to make his wallet run dry. thought running to help the civilians. " Ninja Sword!" she said drawing it, and tried to takeout as many Kelzacks as she could. Some one said "Look its the Power Ra-a......ger? Isnt there suppose to be more?" Cherry heard it and said in response " Everyone ealse is on vacation in the south of France, I'm the only one that decided not to go."

(( Phil posts at sorta odd hours, he is on pacific time, you roleplay enough with him and he'll eventually tell you.))

Tipsy Firestarter

Andrew was coming out of the ocean to dry off when he heard Cherry's call for help. Andrew started to run to where she was when he got closer he decided it would be best to morph somewhere in private. Andrew looked around and decided to the roof would be the best place. Andrew used his ninja training to get to the roof fast when he got there he could see the battle. "NINJA STORM RANGER FORM!" Andrew was morphing when he was close to finishing he said. "Power of Light" Andrew said then he finished. Andrew drew his laser blaster the fired upon the Kelzaks.

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
What?! thought Cherry somersalting out of the way. Expecting an attack she looked up at the direction that the blast had came from. Then she saw a white ranger. White? Nobody sent me that memo. she thought she she said over the battle " Hey! WATCH WHERE YOU SHOOT THAT THING!"

Tipsy Firestarter

Andrew jumped down from the building. "Sorry about that I was sent in as a reinforcement in case any evil came back, when I got here I went for a swim so sorry I'm a little late." Andrew said as he slashed some Kelzaks on his way to her.

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
" Thanks for your help, Its much appreciated, do you know who sent these guys?" said Cherry kicking the closest one to her in the stomach.

Tipsy Firestarter

"No I don't know who sent these guys but I suggest we take care of them and see if any civilians are injured." Andrew said as he attacked some more Kelzaks.

Interesting Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Jigoku decided that the attack was enough to show them that there was a new evil around. Jigoku made a subtle motion to send the Kelzaks away. After they left Jigoku decided to have a little fun and decide to act like he was more injured than a pathetic Kelzak slash could do. "Are...They...Gone." Jigoku asked putting on the illusion that he was seriously injured.

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
" They are leaveing? Thats usally not normal." said Cherry then she saw the injured civilian. She knelt down to his level, put her sword back into her sheath and examined his wound. " Yeah, They are gone. Are you ok? That slash lookes bad, We should get you to the hospital." said Cherry touching it gingerlly.

Interesting Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
"Don't.. worry about me... check on the little boy... the one I protected...I think he was injured... but he ran into the woods." Jigoku said to these Rangers.

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
" You want to take this guy to the hospital or do you want to go after the kid?" asked Cherry looking over at the white ranger.

Tipsy Firestarter

"I'll go after the kid you get him to the hospital." Andrew said as he went into the woods to find the little boy. When he was in the woods a thought occurred to him. Maybe I should have asked what the boy looked like before I left.

(I'll be back on a little later, I got to go pick up a new phone charger)

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
(( Sure))

" Ok then." said Cherry then she diverted her attention to the hurt person. " Put your arm around my shoulders, I'm takeing you to the hospital, and dont you dare argue, your going." said Cherry picking him up to the best of her ability.

Interesting Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Jigoku looked at her while still keeping up the illusion of him being seriously injured. "Alright.. I'll go with you." Jigoku said putting his arm around her like she instructed him to. When they started moving he could smile at how predictable these Rangers were.

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Let me know if I hurt you. said Cherry walking slightly unbalanced from his weight.

Interesting Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Jigoku was being carried to the hospital his only thought was Fool. As they got closer to the hospital. Jigoku thought it would be best if he didn't go into the hospital. After this thought Jigoku summoned Kelzak Furies by ordering them with his mind to attack the boy as well as the White ranger.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff