Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
~Viola Storm~

Just before Viola sat down in her seat, she demorphed. After she sat down, she looked at the controls. "Interesting." She said as she gave the controls one last look. She pushed a button, which she guessed was the autopilot. She sighed with relief when she found out she was right. The zord started to drive itself, and it looked like it was going the way they came.

Quote:
I missed everyone as well. I really am curious about how Viola's crush is going to turn out. XD

Ayame_Morinozuka

ShadowX423

Santiago Campos

In a relationship with Muscle-stud kenji

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
Beck
Beck tilted her head at what Agnès said. She had gotten How do you..? "I dunno! That's wha-" Beck remembered she needed to speak slower than she's used to, and she usually talked quickly when she was confused or upset. Se started again with a small sigh. "Sorry about that. I don't know how I did that. That's what I had asked when I suddenly unmorphed,"she said, slowly. At the next statement Agnès said, Beck was confused. She had heard: Will we get packing tickets? 'Is that a thing?' Beck was confused but she heard her brother answer about parking tickets. She saw him accidentally make his zord fly. She heard him ask what made that happen. "I'm not the only one in this family that does random stuff and expect it to do something!" she called to him. She went to her zord and waited for Nana. "I just realized I get to break the law now in order to drive this thing!" she said, since she was 14 not 16, thus having no driver's license.
OOC: I read the posts out loud when Agnès talks, to imagine how it sounds, and that's all I could make out at first glance because...I'm not very observant. Also, YEAH I did actually just realize that part about the zords. What would a packing ticket be given to someone for?

Ayame_Morinozuka
ShadowX423
Santiago Campos
Cyniclon Darcy

Skilled Detective

K Milan-Princess of Filor

Ayame_Morinozuka

Cyniclon Darcy

ShadowX423

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Agnès already had her license, though she admittedly had to adjust; France measured their speeds at kilometers per hour, not miles per hour. While she was curious about the flying, she was much more reluctant to press anything. For all she knew, she could’ve done anything from turning on the radio to accidentally blasting something with one of the cannons above the zord; she’d rather not. Agnès sat down and crossed her legs, her hands in her lap very ladylike. Agnès didn’t really grasp what Beck said, though theoretically she and Viola weren’t breaking the law since they were of legal age to drive the glorified, blue-gray, cannon-wielding van thing that they were cruising around with. “Vweell vee geet augheesteed? Vut about dzee gewd samareetauwn lauhs?” Yes, the Good Samaritan laws offered legal protection to people who gave reasonable assistance to those who were injured, ill, in peril, or otherwise incapacitated, but was there anything in the laws about dawning colorful costumes and rescuing scientists from beetle men? Were there even proper safety checks done by automotive experts to approve the zords? It would’ve been a shame if they were pulled over by police because of that. Nevertheless, they did a good thing helping those people, though maybe they should’ve called paramedics instead of just fighting some beetle men and leaving the scientists there, scientists who were probably both traumatized and confused by what they’d witnessed.

Quote:
                                                        Honestly, that’s a good thing. It makes it more realistic, because if you can’t quite figure out what she’s saying, neither will the character. French has a distinct way to pronounce the letter r, which sounds more like eugh, because the tongue never actually reaches that high in the mouth when they sound out the letter.

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
~Viola Storm~

Viola have used her father's computers and vehicles before, so she was use to more advanced technology. Thus, she was confident that she could quickly learn what all the buttons do. She might have to teach Agnès, but she did not mind.

Agnès started to speak when she got settled down in her seat. "I doubt we will get arrested. Too much paperwork for the cops." Viola replied, half jokingly. "On a more serious note, they can't handle those beetle men creatures, so they need us to take care of that problem. Plus, we have not harmed anyone and did not made any damage. We saved those scientists from who knows what. Only an idiot, looking for a promotion, would try to find us." She said, remembering to speak slow enough for her to understand.

Quote:
Here is a fun fact. There is a state where the legal age to drive is 14. XD lol I just don't remember which one. =/

Sometimes, I have a hard time figuring out what Agnès is saying as well. =/ I probably would have an easier time hearing what she is saying than seeing it. lol Anyway, even if I have to look at it a second or third time, I usually can figure, at least most of it out.

Ayame_Morinozuka

ShadowX423

Santiago Campos

Skilled Detective

K Milan-Princess of Filor

Ayame_Morinozuka

Cyniclon Darcy

ShadowX423

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

It was only a minor disturbance that the retrieval of the portion of his innovation. He’d find an alternative, but until then, he needed to leave his isolation there. He had other tasks that needed his attention, such as the PowerPoint presentation for his lectures, or at least the finishing touches. Unlike some professors who simply recycled old, used information from others, he wanted his work to be original. Just because he had plans for the world, that didn’t mean he’d stop prioritizing his students and their careers. Angel Grove College wasn’t going to suffer; it held a prestigious Biology program, and he would see to it that it prospered—not even his extracurricular plans would interfere.

For the time being, his Abaddon persona needed to vanish, and he needed to reinstate the average professor who he confused with himself. It was an internal struggle trying to figure out who he really was in the end. Was the professor the man and Abaddon the illusion, or was Abaddon the man and the professor was the illusion? At times he questioned his own ambitions. It would take about an hour to set it up, but his obsessive–compulsive disorder would guarantee that the presentation would provide all the necessary information for future examinations. It was still relatively early on the weekends, the students of Angel Grove High free of their classes, though that wasn’t the case for the local college; class was that day, in roughly two hours. He’d be present ahead of time.

It was a fifteen minute drive from his former location to the college, students whom were occupied for the other programs already settled inside the campus, some sitting quietly in their classrooms while others were merely studying throughout the courtyard. In order to abide by the school’s dress code, he kept to an all-black ensemble of a suit, briefcase in hand carrying papers and his laptop. When he arrived at his classroom on the second floor, he found his desk and took a seat, opening the laptop and reading through some articles. He positioned himself with his elbows on the desk, fingers crossed.

Interesting Informer

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
-Zero-

Zero calmed his nervous down. And answered Viola. "I think there is a chance for us to get arrested. If we made a crime that causes major danger for the universe. Maybe Space Sheriff Gavan might get us arrested. I heard that guy came to earth a couple of times before" . Zero then started looking at the buttons, switches and levers in the cockpit of his zord, thinking of what to do, "only an idiot would go looking for us? Hey maybe it would be a scientist trying to find us for a Kamen Rider project. I don't know. But a guy can dream right?" . Zero then pressed a couple of buttons and activated some switches, causing his Zord to do barrel rolls, loop-de-loops and stopped upside down. Then it began flying around the others zords while spinning like a torpedo. "Woah! Mama Help Me! Oh My God!...Woo so close!.....Oh God everything's spinning!.......I'm In my own Tornado!.....I'm In a Zordnado!.....Oooh I think I'm gonna be sick!.....Must!..Resist!.....Puking!.....You guys better not be laughing!....Oh my God!..."

Quote:
hey what do you mean by crush? Who? There is a state where legal driving age is 14? Is it Japan? And i hope ya guys don't mind me mentioning Space Sheriff Gavan and Kamen Rider references there.

Ayame_Morinozuka

Cyniclon Darcy

Santiago Campos

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
Beck
Beck had a hunch she had said arrested but she didn't know what the 'Good....something...laws...' were. "We won't be arrested. Technically I'm the only one actually gonna break a law," Beck said, slow enough for Agnès to understand everything. Beck couldn't help it and she laughed when her big brother began yelling about everything spinning and how he's trying not to puke. She heard him say that they better not be laughing. "S-sorry, Z-Zero...it's just..hillarious..." Beck said between laughing at him.
OOC:Answers to your questions: See the Profiles. Apparently. I don't know. I don't mind the references as long as nobody actually makes him suddenly show up.

Ayame_Morinozuka
ShadowX423
Santiago Campos
Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
~Viola Storm~

"Whoa!" Viola said when Zero started to talk to her. "I should have known that there is a intercommunicating device on the zords." She said as she found the speaker. "Anyway, I was talking about Earth cops, and I doubt that we have endangered the universe." She replied, not exactly knowing who this guy really was. "You want to be a Kamen Rider?"

All of a sudden, Zero was flying around all crazy like, and she was not sure was he just being silly or was really in trouble. "Are you all right?" She asked in a concerned voice.

After a while, she looked at her watch. Class was starting in less than two hours. She would have to leave soon in order to get there on time. "I hope our talk with Omega 9 won't take long. I have class today."

Quote:
Viola has a crush on her professor, who happens to be the villain. XD Yes, there are sates, where you could start driving at age 14. Here is a chart with all the states and ages. http://parentingteens.about.com/od/teendriving/a/Driving-Age-by-State.htm

Ayame_Morinozuka

ShadowX423

Santiago Campos

Interesting Informer

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
-Zero-

Zero finally manage to make his zord stop, giving Zero to get some time to get his bearings and calm his stomach. "Kamen riders are awesome. You gotta admit that. And did you seriously think I was ok in a spinning death trap?". Zero then figured the controls of his zord during his mishap, and program his zord to fly back to base. "We really should get back, i wanna see if I can steal some stuff"

Ayame_Morinozuka

Cyniclon Darcy

Santiago Campos

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
~Viola Storm~

"Alright. I do admit that. It does feel good to beat up the bad guys." Viola said with a slight smirk. "Of course, I did not think you were okay in a spinning death trap. I just wanted to know if you needed help figuring out your controls before it was too late."

"Steal Stuff?" Viola asked, wondering did she heard that right.

Quote:
OOC: Is everyone still here? I have been waiting for more posts, but no one posted. Did not want to get too far ahead, but don't want the RP to die when it was just getting good.

Ayame_Morinozuka

ShadowX423

Santiago Campos

Cyniclon Darcy
~Viola Storm~

"Alright. I do admit that. It does feel good to beat up the bad guys." Viola said with a slight smirk. "Of course, I did not think you were okay in a spinning death trap. I just wanted to know if you needed help figuring out your controls before it was too late."

"Steal Stuff?" Viola asked, wondering did she heard that right.

Quote:
OOC: Is everyone still here? I have been waiting for more posts, but no one posted. Did not want to get too far ahead, but don't want the RP to die when it was just getting good.

Ayame_Morinozuka

ShadowX423

Santiago Campos

((We're actually going to start over-ish you should PM Milan-chan, for more information.))

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
Cyniclon Darcy

Blue's still not taken. IF you wanna rejoin, then....you can. Blue's the last colour open actually.

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Ayame_Morinozuka
((We're actually going to start over-ish you should PM Milan-chan, for more information.))

((Okay. I have PMed Milan.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces