Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Informer

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
twinsister27
-Zero-

Zero was quiet throughout Omega 9's explanation of why they were there. Hearing his sister laugh at him irks him, but even when he would not admit it, he had missed her. He was also quiet for when his sister spoke french to someone. he looked to the other way to see a girl cracking her knuckles smiling and talking to whom, he wouldn't know. Zero then just chose to just sit on the floor and stay quiet

Skilled Detective

It was time for him to gather the pieces for his greatest masterpiece yet. In order to begin the process, he sent the underlings to pursue it. He was enjoying his hideout, a majority of it constructed by kidnapped workers and stolen materials. It was atop a skyscraper in Angel Grove, the highest room. The lower half of the building was filled with average citizens, the upper levels referred to as dysfunctional, though it was really a lie to keep them from discovering what happened above. As a precaution, the upper levels were inaccessible without being recognized on the camera of the elevators. He sent exactly one dozen minions to the old laboratory in Angel Grove’s science district. It had been the home of many scientists operating under new technologies, technologies that the Beast Master was eager to obtain.
Nana Takeda

Nana blinked and began speaking in rapid Japanese. "Koko wa doko? Burakkurenjā to wa nanidesu ka? Subete no korera no hitobito wa daredesu ka? Omega 9? Sore wa kiken'na koto no yō ni kikoeru....." She looked around at all the others wondering why they weren't freaking out too. Nana looked at the morpher still confused.

In a relationship with Muscle-stud kenji

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
Omega 9
Omega 9 used his translator to translate what Nana had said, but he didn't say anything out loud in English to her. Or anyone, for that matter. "Itsutsu no kichidearu. Pawārenjā wa, Nihon no sūpā sentai to yoba rete iru. Karera wa, hoka no pawārenjādesu. Sore wa watashi ga completly anzendesunode, watashi wa kiken'na watashi to iu koto wa hijō ni kōgeki-tekidearu." he answered her questions in Japanese. "Eigo de hanashite kudasai."
Beck
Beck just blinked at Nana. 'I barely know what language that is!' "Omega 9? What did you just say?" Beck asked slowly for two reasons. One, Agnès had said to speak slower. Two, she had no idea what they had said."Um......what's your name...." Beck didn't know Agnès' name. "Um...French girl....? What is your name?" Beck said slowly.
Translation: You are at the Five Base. Power Rangers are called Super Sentai in Japan. They are the other Power Rangers. That is very offensive to say I am dangerous because I am completely safe.
Second translation: Please speak English.
OOC: You guys, first of all, quote each other and second of all, you don't need to quote me. I get notified anyways if there's a new post. This is officially the most interesting RP I have ever done, Power Ranger wise.
Ayame_Morinozuka
ShadowX423
Santiago Campos
Cyniclon Darcy
Nana Takeda

Nana huffed and sighed. "Naze watashi wa, eigo de hanashi o shinakereba narimasen ka? Watashi wa zutto watashinohaha kokugo o hanasu no ga suki. Soshite, watashi wa karera ga watashi o rikai dekinai koto ga suki. Watashi wa yori anzen ni kanjiru. Soshite futatabi ittai nani suruto sūpā sentai wa nanidesu ka?"

((Translation: Why do I have to talk in English? I enjoy speaking my native tongue much more. And I like that they can't understand me. I feel safer. And again what the heck is a Super Sentai? ))

ShadowX423

Santiago Campos

Cyniclon Darcy

twinsister27

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
~Viola Storm~

Viola snapped out of daydreaming about what she was going to do with the new enemy when Agnès spoke. She looked over and listened to what she had to said. "I'm sorry. I understand." Viola said slowly. "I did not mean to speak too fast. Besides, I was not really talking to anyone in particular. However, I will keep you in mind when I do."

After a while, Nana started to speak, but she was speaking in another language. She recognized it to be Japanese because she liked to watch anime. However, she was not able to understand all of it. "It figures. I took Italian in high school." She said to no one in particular but slow enough that Agnès would understand her. Then, she thought about what one of her Italian teachers said and turned to Agnès. "One of my Italian teachers said that all the romantic languages can understand each other. When I say romantic, I mean French, Spanish, and Italian. Do you think that will work? I am really out of practice, but I do remember a few statements. What do you think?" She said, being careful not to talk too fast.

Ayame_Morinozuka

ShadowX423

Santiago Campos

Cyniclon Darcy
Okay.

Skilled Detective

twinsister27

Ayame_Morinozuka

Cyniclon Darcy

ShadowX423

User Image
                                                  “Omm, vy name? It’s Agnès Martell,” she replied, bowing her head slightly. When Nana began to speak, Agnès couldn’t help but scratch her head with heavy disorientation; she couldn’t understand her at all, and all these things she struggled to understand was giving her a hard time. If Nana kept that up, there was no way she’d ever understand her. Viola was kind enough to offer one of the romantic languages, followed with a few other examples, though she apparently only knew Italian. “It’s parzally true. Ve undastond a leedle,” she replied.

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
~Viola Storm~

"Mi dispiace. (I am Sorry.) I have not introduced myself. Mi chiamo Viola Storm. (My name is Viola Storm.) It is nice to meet you. If the Italian does not help, just tell me." Viola said with a slight smile and offered to shake hands. "If you were trying to follow that girl over there, she was speaking Japanese. Thus, none of us knows what she was talking about. I am good a recognizing some languages, but speaking them is another story."

Ayame_Morinozuka

ShadowX423

Santiago Campos

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
Omega 9
"You don't want them to understand you? They're your team! Power Rangers fight evil! They save the world! Also, to morph, you have to speak English," Omega 9 said, in English, finally.
Beck
Beck was wondering why Agnès bowed her head. Also, that accent Agnès has.....Beck could understand it, but she thought it was a little funny. "Vou has a theek accènt," Beck said, not meaning to make Agnès upset or mad. "I'm Beck," she stopped the fake accent. "Why're you bowing your head?" Beck asked her, slowly. She heard what Viola said. "That's Japanese? I couldn't tell," she admitted.
This is a very linguistic RP. We've already had fluent English, French, Japanese, and some Italian. If Google Translate didn't exist, I'd be doomed.
Ayame_Morinozuka
ShadowX423
Santiago Campos
Cyniclon Darcy

Interesting Informer

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
-Zero-

Zero was silent throughout the talk that these strangers and his sister are having. He then absent mindedly sat cross legged on the floor and started to just knock on the floor boredly ‘man this is troublesome‘ He tought to himself. Zero then started to knock on the floor with rythm and started to silently hum a song

Ayame_Morinozuka

ShadowX423

Santiago Campos

Cyniclon Darcy

twinsister27
Nana Takeda

Nana huffed again. "I don't want them to understand because I work better alone.....I will speak in English only when absolutely necessary....Other wise I prefer my native tongue." She was less then happy with having to speak English especially sense everyone else already seamed to know everyone.

ShadowX423

Santiago Campos

Cyniclon Darcy

twinsister27

Skilled Detective

twinsister27

Ayame_Morinozuka

Cyniclon Darcy

ShadowX423

User Image
                                                  It didn’t seem like the Italian was working at all. Also, she happened to mix in the English with the Italian in her last sentence, only further confusing Agnès. The surname was unusual to Agnès, first believing “Storm” to be her simply mixing in the English, though she could tell Viola was a name. Beck happened to attempt mimicking the accent, causing Agnès to giggle slightly. “Joost a jestere,” she replied, answering her about when she bowed her head. It was a simple gesture was all. Agnès didn’t mind Zero too much since he was doing his own thing, though Nana eventually chose to speak English.

Loyal Regular

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Married 100
Omega 9
"There's no time to talk. My sensors picked up an attack at an old science lab. Go there immediately. To morph, you just say 'Five Force' and then your colour."
Beck
Beck sighed. "Why do the Black and Yellow Rangers have to share a zord? She prefers working alone anyways," Beck mumbled. She heard what Agnès said about it just being a gesture. She giggled at her accent. "Wait, really?" she said to Omega 9 when she heard there was an attack. He nodded in reply.

Ayame_Morinozuka
ShadowX423
Santiago Campos
Cyniclon Darcy
Nana Takeda

Nana rolled her eyes and took the morpher before looking at Beck. "Watashi wa dochira ka anata to kyōyū shitakunai." She then walked away from Beck towards where Zero was and did as she was told. "Five Force! Black!" Nana was then changed into her Power suit. "Īkagen'ni shite. Soredewa, kono Jō o shutoku shite mimashou."

((Translation: I don't want to work with you either. Come on. Let's get this over with. ))

ShadowX423

Santiago Campos

Cyniclon Darcy

twinsister27

Interesting Informer

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
-Zero-

Zero looked up from his humming and saw a girl, Nana Takeda, he thinks. walking towards him. she then morphed and started speaking in japanese, which he actually understood. he was now glad he took japanese class , but he still didnt understood what she meant. "Imanani o shi teru no?" Zero asked her as he stood back up.

((Translation: What are you doing now? ))

Ayame_Morinozuka

ShadowX423

Santiago Campos

Cyniclon Darcy

twinsister27

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items