Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Ace glanced around the room and kinda stayed near teh door. He was teh lowest ranking member there...well except for Jesse, James and meowth. He looked at Aqua and Crystal, then at Cyberius before looking at Giovann*i

" Ahh... Ace. Glad you could make it. Sit down next to Cyberius and we can get this meeting started " he said slowly as he stroked the Persian again. " Alright then... except for Sashome, Myst, Josh, and Mito, all of the main Team Rocket members are here. Excellent... I shall soon announce our latest plan... "
Okage the Nightmare
Quote:
*Ace glanced around the room and kinda stayed near teh door. He was teh lowest ranking member there...well except for Jesse, James and meowth. He looked at Aqua and Crystal, then at Cyberius before looking at Giovann*

" Ahh... Ace. Glad you could make it. Sit down next to Cyberius and we can get this meeting started " he said slowly as he stroked the Persian again. " Alright then... except for Sashome, Myst, Josh, and Mito, all of the main Team Rocket members are here. Excellent... I shall soon announce our latest plan... "

*he looked around nervesoally and sat next to Cyberius*
((I edited it. Is it okay now?))
michelle was flying around on her Skarmory she looked down and saw a big purple and black building that she haddnt seen before she motioned to Skarmory to land down there. when he landed michelle got off him and opened the door, it seemed deserted but then she heard someone coming and shut the door and looked in through a crack in the door. two rocket grunts walked past and headed down a hallway they looked like they where in a rush. making sure the coast was clear she opened the door and followed the grunts keeping her distence. she wanted to leave but it was too exciting not stay.

((hey sorry i havn't been on i had to cover my text book for school))
seiyaryu76
((I edited it. Is it okay now?))

( Yeah... accepted )
Quote:
Random Event! A wild Nidoran Appeared. Next to post gets it... you can not catch it if you are in a building or if you just joined...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

King Businessman

12,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
"No! Dont you get it? Your money's no good here! This is pesos. You can't use them here!"

A red haired girl stood confusedly as a cashier rubbed his temples. She tilted her head, her eyes sparkling with confusion.

"No.. No take. Food." She insisted, only to be shouted at more, and have a pesos shoved back at her. She frowned, looking down at the tiny Pichu sitting on the countertop. Only here a couple of hours, and Gi was already confused out of her mind. She sighed, taking her money and Pokemon, then walking out of the store, musing to herself in a foreign language.
Seiya walked around, looking for a pokemon. Any pokemon. The Sneasle wasn't bad, it just was...boring. Climbing up a tree, she looked around the whole forrest, wondering if she could see wild pokemon from here.
XDragon
Okage the Nightmare
Quote:
*Ace glanced around the room and kinda stayed near teh door. He was teh lowest ranking member there...well except for Jesse, James and meowth. He looked at Aqua and Crystal, then at Cyberius before looking at Giovann*

*he looked around nervesoally and sat next to Cyberius*

Giovanni looked around. " Now then... we'll begin with a report on our current activities. Cyberius... hwos is yoru research coming along? " The spectacled man stood up. " Pretty well... I beleive I am close to discovering how to combine human and Pokemon DNA... I trust we have a volunteer for the experiment? "

Brandon nodded. " Yes... I shall be the one to undergo it. After all... I am the most powerful one here... "

Damien scoffed. " Hmmm... you really think that... but your actually weak. " he said standing up. His Psyduck, Fear glaring right at Brandon. The two began to stare each other down until finally Savannah spoke up. " Darlins... we can't just expect this experiment to work... aren't there serious side effects? Like the ones with the Rattata you experimented on Cyberius? "

The man glared. " That has a very slim chance of happening again. I can't help that one Pokemon lost its mind from the experiment... "
seiyaryu76
Seiya walked around, looking for a pokemon. Any pokemon. The Sneasle wasn't bad, it just was...boring. Climbing up a tree, she looked around the whole forrest, wondering if she could see wild pokemon from here.

( You caught a Nidoran! )
Yui sighed and leaned back on her Ryhorn, staring up at the wide sky with her bright, dancing, glittering green eyes. Not the brightest neon green, but a rather clean and shimmering jade. Her blonde hair provokes the idea of her being possibly German, but she is Japanese. How did she gain that hair? It is some random colour that came along?

Ryhorn yawned and nonchalantly inhaled some dried grass, not noticing it rolling down into his system. His heavy footsteps left nice flat tracks in the ground, horns leaving little indents in Yui's legs and clothes.

" Raaaaawwwwwrrrr... "
((umm...should I post a battle or something?))
( Ignore )
seiyaryu76
((umm...should I post a battle or something?))

( Nah... automatic catch )
michelle followed the two down a long hallway when the got to two big doors they opened them and went in. michelle got a quick glance at what was in side lots of grunts two of them where glareing at eachother. and a man dressed in a black suit was stroking a persion. michelle opened the door a little to get a good look in but then quickly shut it when one of them turned and looked at the door. michelle prayed that noone saw her. she found a crack between the two doors and looked in. she could hear what they where talking about fine!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff