Welcome to Gaia! ::

Name: Luke
Hometown: Pallet:
Pokemon 1: BruterootUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Trainer Appearance (pics are preferred): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Stuart's Pokemon Train and Stuart decides on Pichu's name Thor. Thor and Apollo train against each other. Apollo blast Pichu but Pichu dodges it. Stuart watches from the side lines. "FASTER" Stuart sits down and meditates but he can hear everything too.
((what is going on))
((how did you start with 3???))
(I only have 2 and I caught one and the only thing going on is I caught a pokemon and now I am training and you need to tell me your personality and hobbies)
The Hell Boy
(I only have 2 and I caught one and the only thing going on is I caught a pokemon and now I am training and you need to tell me your personality and hobbies)

((like me cooll calm... not, totally wacky
and he likes to solve problems))
(And now Hobbies)

Stuart trains in the field. Stuart looks around and still trains. "Lets Kick it up a notch!" Stuart looks around. He hears something....
The Hell Boy
(And now Hobbies)

Stuart trains in the field. Stuart looks around and still trains. "Lets Kick it up a notch!" Stuart looks around. He hears something....

((he loves to collect stuff))
Stuart looks around and hears a sound. He looks around but nothing is there. (Make your first post ok)
The Hell Boy
Stuart looks around and hears a sound. He looks around but nothing is there. (Make your first post ok)

((ok)) Luke releases his Bulbasaur "Hi you look like a Bruteroot to me" "Bulba" he says
Stuart continues to look around. He hears a voice from down the road. Stuart still feels nervous. Apollo looks around and runs to Stuart. Pichu does too. "Something is coming this way and its not human." Near the forest the trees shake....
Stuart sees a guy walking his way. A Bagon runs out of the forest. Apollo runs at it. Stuart watches as Apollo uses Ember. Bagon in barely phases. Bagon and Apollo start to tackle each other. Thor hides on Stuart's head. Apollo uses ember and sends blast of fire at Bagon. Bagon falls back and twitches. It looks around and looks like its dizzy.
((Sorry about that, I'm back now))

The fire had done good though, in a way she thought. A Mankey was in front of her, angered and thinking that Ashlee was the one who started to fire. "Squirtle, this is your first battle."

Squirtle moved in front of Ashlee defensively, staring at the Mankey. The Mankey had then charged forth, ready to attack. "Bubble!" was what Squirtle had heard. He did so, sending out a flurry of bubbles towards the Mankey to slow it down.

"Ok good, tackle it now," Ashlee said, confident in her pokemon. The Squirtle rammed into the Mankey, pushing the opponent back a bit. This Mankey was struggling now to get up. "Another one." Squirtle hit it again, putting the Mankey down.

"Alright, good job Squirtle. It's my turn." She took one of the empty pokeballs and tossed it at the Mankey, letting the pokemon be absorbed by it. After a couple of seconds, it was hers.
(K Cool)

The bagon twitches and gets up.
Stuart's Apollo charges at the Bagon and takcles him. Stuart gets the pokemon ball out and throws. Stuart throws the pokeball. Uno.....Dose....3 and He caught Bagon....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff