Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is -another- pokemon Rp... but this one, it has pokemon/human hybrids. This is one of Team Rocket's insane ideas to make money and take over the world and get rich and all that.

You choose with pokemon you are mixed with, and you get to use their powers and stuff like that, but this doesnt make you all powerful - you have to train yourself, and you still have type weaknesses. We can have -some- legendary breeds, but not too many, please! n.n;

We start out in TR's pokemon lab, deep underground in some jungle - once we escape or whatever then I'll come up with more. x3

You -can- be a Rocket member or an "evil" hybrid. Just lemme know. whee

10 IS THE LIMIT - I AM NOT ACCPETING ANY MORE PEOPLE - SORRY!

I'll put a character list in next post. I wont start till I get at least 1 person. n.n;
.:Member List:.

User Name: Kyoko Toshi
Role Play Name: Brina
What pokemon you are mixed with: Umbreon
Appearance: A layer of dark, fuzzy fur lightly covers her body. Glowing yellow rings encircle her upper arms and thighs. She has short cropped hair with two long, pointy ears sticking out with yellow rings around those. A short tail with one last glowing right is behind her. She is dressed in dirty old lab rags that TR provides.

User Name: Worrier
Role Play Name: Ember
What pokemon you are mixed with: A rapidash
Appearance:Ember has the body of a rapidash but she has a human bosy from the belly up. She has horse hooves and then where the neck starts is where her human sticks out. She has been transphormed with a rapidash so her hair is a red flame and her top parts are covered by a kind of red flame. She has golden eyes with no pupils. So basicly she's a rapidash morph. But, she has a mysterious temper....

User Name: Kikuma
Role Play Name: Daniel
What pokemon you are mixed with: Sandslash
Appearance: He has brown hari and blue eyes. He wears a red shirt and blue pants. He looks comepletly human except for the fact that he has sharp claws on his hands and has the abilities of a ground-type Pokemon.

User Name: Wolfie_Kiyazaa
Role Play Name: Wolfie Kiyazaa
What pokemon you are mixed with: Blaziken
Appearance: Wolfie normally wears only black cargo jeans. He has white hair that is spiked. He was lucky enough to not take on any of the looks of the pokemon he was combined with, except for his hair that is. It used to be blue, turning white after the experiment.
Other: Escaped from Team Rockets lab, intent on returning to save the other hybrids and to end Rocket's plans.

User Name: Absolam
Character name: Absolam
pokemon mix: Moltres (Yes I allowed him to be legendary, pssh.)
Looks: Avatar, except he has red falcon stlye wings that are 10ft wide when extended. also, his hands are slightly clawed and elongated.

User Name: Gi-Ryuu
Role Play Name: Sam
What pokemon you are mixed with: Dewgong
Appearance: This boys green eyes are always staring off with a since of wonder.. His black matted hair coveres his pale forehead... He looks sickly, and this is somewhat correct as he is Autistic. After the surgery, he noticed something long and pointy protruding from his forehead, and odd white fins extending from the bottom of his arms... It seemed also his legs were gone, and now a big white flipper, matching those under his arms, were in their place.

User Name: Ayaka72
Role Play Name: Ayako
What pokemon you are mixed with: Mew(allowed?)
Appearance: She has pale skin like Mew's and a tail like Mew.She is often found floating around in the air,looking about in wonder.She has auburn hair.

User Name: Azure_Divinity
Role Play Name: Xiao
What pokemon you are mixed with: Abra
Appearance: She had sraight lack hair, and a face that is a mix of human and abra, with a short muzzle and narrow eyes. Her body is similar to a humanoid abra's, with a long, thick tail.

User Name:Little_Jack
Role Play Name: Jack
What pokemon you are mixed with:Absol
Appearance: He stands at 6'1''-2'', and he looks like and absol if it were on it's hind legs. Also it has human looknig hands but they're covered in thin black fur. His face is all black and has the blade sticking out the side of his head. He has some strange armor put on his body like mewtwos.

User Name: Mystery_Wolf
Role Play Name: Mystic
What pokemon you are mixed with: Jirachi
Appearance: 3'2 with no hair showing, he looks more like a jirachi especially with his head and two long ribbon-like things that go downward.
Other: "Darkened" by team rocket.
Brina gasped, sitting straight up in her bed, her eyes wide open and looking around in terror. Groaning, she fell back onto her hard pillow again, mumbling, "Ugh... another nightmare." Just then an alarm clock buzzed near her ear, pushing her out of bed to the mess hall for breakfast.
Ember stood in a cage inside team rockets lab. She was a recently experimented on human. She does not normally talk so getting her to talk is a gift.(Ember has the body of a rapidash but she has a human bosy from the belly up. She has horse hooves and then where the neck starts is where her human sticks out. She has been transphormed with a rapidash so her hair is a red flame and her top parts are covered by a kind of red flame. She has golden eyes with no pupils. So basicly she's a rapidash morph. But, she has a mysterious temper....)
gaia's archiving and it's being stupid...
[Gah, I know what you mean. >_<]
(i hope other peeps come...)
Ember stood silent in her cage, if her mane and tail weren't moving you'd swear she was a statue. the lab wasn't far from the mess hall turn off.
[Me too! =(]

Brina took the long way to the mess hall, going the roundabout way to peek into the expieriment room. Today, there was a stunning rapidash centaur standing lonely in a tiny cage. A sad look came into her eyes as she peered at it through the dirty window.
Watching nothing really, Ember stood there, swishing her tail. She did nothing because she didn't care about anything.
Daniel walked into the laboratory disguised as a Rocket Grunt. "Okay, I've got to pull this off somehow," he thought. 'That's the oly cage that's got anything it it." He looked at Ember's cage. "I'll just bust her out." He slowly walked up to the cage's door. He took off a white glove that was part of the Team Rocked unifrom that he was wearing, and stuck a claw into the locking, managing to pick it successfully. He opened the door and whispered, "Keep quiet. I'm busting us out of here."
Kikuma
Daniel walked into the laboratory disguised as a Rocket Grunt. "Okay, I've got to pull this off somehow," he thought. 'That's the oly cage that's got anything it it." He looked at Ember's cage. "I'll just bust her out." He slowly walked up to the cage's door. He took off a white glove that was part of the Team Rocked unifrom that he was wearing, and stuck a claw into the locking, managing to pick it successfully. He opened the door and whispered, "Keep quiet. I'm busting us out of here."
Ember looked over and snorted. She pawed the floor in her cage and half reared. The Amber(human) in her was mixed with the Ember(rapidash) so their feelings were one. she didn't know who this person was and she wasn't going to trust him.
Brina's jaw dropped as she watched the supposed 'Team Rocket' member set the newly made hybrid free. She pressed her black nose against the window, her large glowing eyes wide open as she watched. "Oh please look over here, I want to help, I want to get out of here too, oh God.." She thought, not daring to make any noise that would attract guards or other scientists.
A loud crash occured, one that could be heard throughout the compound. It was one of Wolfie's weekly runs into the lab. He had this time broken through a wall to allow any of those lucky to escape. He quickly lashed out at the nearest guard that came to stop him, a burst of fire scorching the guard's face, then a quick kick in the ribs causing a sickening crack.
She heard all the comotion and reared in her cage. She whinnied a shrill tone and lashed out at the cage door. She pushed it down and went bucking and rearing down the hall daring anyone to near her and try to catch her again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff