Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who is the Very Best? Like No one ever was?

Ash 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
Red 0.875 87.5% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2

Interesting Explorer

10,125 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Yoko Mezuki
The Champion

Yoko walked threw the forest heading to Glory Light house. Yes it would have been easier to surf. But were was the fun in the easy way out. Light, Pichu, was on her shoulder. She had, had this pichu since he was an egg. Yoko's Richu had lied it shortly after she got her. Now Yoko pretty much always had Light with her. This was now day 2 walking threw the forest. And Yoko was already getting sick of it. She sure hopes she was not lost. She sweat dropped at the thought. "Agh..." maybe she should get Prince to scan the horizon for her. Light blinked looking at Yoko. "Pii?" He tilted his head to the side. Yoko looked at Light and smiled softly. "Don't worry," she said rubbing his head. Light smiled. "Piiiiii."

--------------------

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Where: The Forest heading to Glory Light House
With: My Pichu
User Image
Alexander Ellison
Heir of a Corporation

"Finally there...."

Alexander drooped down against wooden fence and tore off his hundred dollar pair of sneakers. He poked one of quarter sized blisters that had formed on his feet, wincing as the liquid swished around inside. He wanted to pop it, and hoped that would make it less painful, but was fearful of doing so himself. The blisters had formed in the mile and a half walk from the airport to the lab. He never knew walking to could be so painful, each step brought tears to the pampered boy's eyes. His clothes were soaked through with his own sweat, though that probably had more to do with his silk over shirt than the 80 degree day. He had also gotten lost, and wound up walking a circle around the town.

Even he shouldn't of been able to get lost, after all the professor's lab was the only two floor house in a town full of what Alex assumed to be shacks. But he had managed it, these people seemed to love to build there houses as far away from each other as possible, like they enjoyed the torture that he felt walking was. Also there wasn't a single store that he could see in the town, did these savages forage for a living or something? What he wouldn't give to be back in his nice, air-conditioned sweet in Lumiose. There a private car would be waiting for him the moment he stepped out and would happily deliver him wherever he needed to go.

Still he wasn't in Lumiose anymore, and his mother had made it quite clear she was going to let him go back until he collected the gym badges. Alex whimpered has he pulled on his shoes, scurried back to his feet, and awkwardly marched the last couple yards to the front door of the building. The lab didn't look like much, but supposedly they'd give powerful pokemon to fledgling trainers like him. I hope it's a Charizard. he dreamed as he rapped on the lab's door.

Interesting Explorer

10,125 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
O l i v e r • F e n c e - P o k e m o n B r e e d e r

User Image
                      Oliver walked out of his house that was located on route three. "Have fun Oliver!" His Dad said as he waved at his son. Oliver smiled and got on his bike and put Fennekin in the front basket of the bike. "Come on Fennekin! Let's go!" Oliver said before he rode his bike to Azure Town. Oliver loved the feeling of the wind in his face and his heart was fluttering. He was going to an adventure with his Fennekin and that was the best thing that could ever happen to him. He was going to see far more than he had ever seen before and help those Pokemon out there! But of course...he needed his Pokédex updated. Oliver soon arrived at the small town and slowed down his pace. He gently pedalled to the Professer's lab and was surprised to see a wealthy looking kid there. Well, the only thing wealthy that he saw on him was his shoes. But above that, he actually looked a mess. Oliver parked his bike and set it beside the lab. Oliver then stood behind the kid, casually, wating to go in after him. Fennekin jumped out the basket and into Oliver's arms.

User Image
                      Fennekin - Fire type - Lvl. 6 - Male
User Image
Alexander Ellison
Heir of a Corporation

Unfortunately Alex's knocks were met with silence. "Hello?! Anyone here!?" he asked with a raised voice as he frowned at the door, thinking the the professor should fire their doorman. It was late enough in the morning that the Lab should be open, yet no one answered. He jiggled the doorknob and to his surprise found the door unlocked. He cracked open the door and noticed not lights were on in the front room. Still the air was nice and cool, and he figured it would be more comfortable inside than out and stepped in.

((Ooc... I'd write more but i'm not sure how Oliver will react to someone illegally waltzing into another person's home. Also Alex is probably going to steal a Pokemon is we don't get a professor type soon.))

User Image

~~Eclair~~
" Everythings catchable, and i am going to prove it!"

A soft, cool breeze blew by, even if it was a very high breeze. " Looks like were almost there, Rouge," A soft voice sounded. In the sky just above the new region, a large and purple balloon floated, over what looked like heavy forest. Sitting just above the living balloons forehead, a small girl with short blond hair sat. The breeze blew her short hair back, as a shiver went down her spine. ' Its cold up here,' Eclair thought, wrapping her arms around herself. Rouge, the Driftblim let out a kinda squeak in its way of speaking. Telling her to hold on, that it would land soon. Eclair, was a young traveler from the unova region originally, but she never really called herself a true trainer. Mostly, cause she didn't do gyms like normal ones would. Her profession, started and ended with pokemon catching. Since her start a bit ago, Eclair had traveled threw some of the many regions, catching some of the pokemon there.

The ones she had with her know, they were her personal catching team, dedicated to effectively catching a pokemon. During her travels, she had also given a lot of the pokemon she's caught to other trainers who needed them. Of course, Eclair made she try would treat them right. A while ago, Eclair had been told of this region, and was excited to check it out. Wondering, what new pokemon was there to catch. Rouge let out another squeak, as Eclair looked down seeing a small town below them. " That must be Azure town, Okay lets go ahead and land," Eclair said to Rouge. The driftblim squeaked, and started to drift down as a bit of dust flew up when it touched down. Eclair jumped of the pokemons head, landing on the ground as she looked around. ' Its a cute little town,' Eclair thought to herself. As she turned and thanked Rouge, recalling it to let it rest. Now to find the professors place, it was a chance for her to get a pokedex. Since she didn't start as a normal trainer, she never really got the chance for one.

Letting Naru out, since the Leavanny got fussy if kept in the pokeball for to long, Eclair spoiled her to much. Naru stretched, happy to be out of that ball and getting fresh air. " Sorry for keeping you in there for so long, but you don't like flying very much remember," Eclair reminded the green pokemon. Naru nodded, but still seemed unhappy with her being kept in a ball for a day in a half. " Come on, lets go find the professor's place," Eclair said. And to her surprise, it didn't take long to find, as a boy was standing in front of it with a small fox pokemon in his arms. One to her embarrassment, she hadn't seen before. And, the door cracked open a little. " Umm...hello..." Eclair let out, as her and Naru approached the boy standing in front of the door. " Is anyone in there?" She asked politely.

User Image *0*User Image *0*User Image*0*User Image*0*User Image*0*User Image*0*
User Image
Alexander Ellison
Heir of a Corporation

Alex swung open the door, allowing the light from outside to brighten the dark lab. Machines the boy didn’t recognize lined the room, but none made the slightest hum or beep or any other indication that they might be running. The shaft of light produced by the door happened to hit the shelf lined from top to bottom with various pokeballs. Maybe the professor was out doing some sort of field work, still it seemed a bit weird to Alex that they left no one behind to look after the Pokémon left here. Could Pokémon in their pokéball even get hungry?

Upon hearing a voice behind him, Alex realized there were people behind him for the first time. He thought someone from the lab had snuck up behind him but quickly debunked the thought upon examining the two, one was a boy who already was holding a pokemon and a girl around his height. Neither of them looked like they could much older than him. “Doesn’t look like it.” he answered, “. . . Are you another trainer here to get your first Pokémon? Hold on..”

As he stepped into the lab, the lights automatically flickered on. He nervously glanced to around, but nothing else had changed. They just came on when he move. Either way he was supposed to pick up a Pokémon, and that’s what he did. “I’ll take this one…” he muttered, grabbing one of the balls from wall. He briefly considered taking more, but he was only supposed to get one starter. With a bit of hesitation he tapped the button in the middle of the ball and released his new partner.

User Image

~~Eclair~~

Eclair, pushed the cracked door open, and hesitating before walking in. Looking at the boy with the red fox, wondering if he was going to follow her. " Hello?" Eclair called out. Naru stayed close behind her, eyeing the machines lining the wall. Even going up to one, and seeing like the rest of the machines it wasn't. Then, rushed to rejoin Eclair's side, as her trainer came to a room with a bunch of pokeballs. A new boy was in the room looking at the pokeballs, before picking one up. ' He must be a new trainer picking up his pokemon,' Eclair thought to herself.

" Hello," She greeted politely. Naru gave a little bow as she saw the boy, saying hello in her own way. Taking another quick glance around the room, looking for any signs of were the professor might be. That's when he heard the boy's question, if she or the other boy were here for a pokemon. " Me? No, i was just wondering if i could get a pokedex," Eclair explained. Of course, she didn't know what the other boy was here for. Noticing, the professor was not anywhere in sight.

" I wonder if the professor is out to lunch," Eclair thought out loud. Then, she saw a few pokedex's sitting on the table just across the pokeball shelf. She heard a pokeball pop, and turned around to see the boy had chosen his partner. The pokemon appeared out of a blink of light, it was a small blue duck. One Eclair had seen in the unova region a few times, a ducklett. " Nice pick," Eclair told him, as she went over to the pokedex's on the table.

User Image *0*User Image *0*User Image*0*User Image*0*User Image*0*User Image*0*
User Image
Alexander Ellison
Heir of a Corporation

The ducklett glanced up at Alex with a stare that the boy couldn’t figure out was a soulless glare of hatred or it was just confused. It flapped it’s wings like it was getting ready to take off, but only managed to reach a few inches into the air before it plopped back down to the floor.

Alex’s face screwed up as he took a step back. He wasn’t sure of what to make of the blue bird now standing in front of him. “Definitely not a Charizard…” the boy grumbled under his breath. There went his dreams of soaring though the skies on a dragon. Well this guy was a bird and could fly, probably, but it wasn’t about to be carrying Alex with it. Heck, did this pokemon even know how to fight? He picked the Ducklett up and examined it closer, still unable to tell any change in its lost glare. “Izzy. Will be your name, cuz you always look dizzy.” He declared, also “iz” was part of charizard’s name and that was what he was planning on calling the dragon when he got his hands on its. Izzy quacked a few times, and Alex took that as an agreement. Fueled by his new partner's motivation he continued. “Together we’re going to collect they eight badges of this region.”

He returned Izzy to its pokéball and looked over to the table that the girl was staring at. What looked like small computers were laid out neatly in a line. “What are those?” he asked, genuinely not having the slightest clue what they were.

User Image

~~Eclair~~

Eclair let the boy and his new partner connect, as she continued to look around. She didn't know why, but it bugged her to find this place empty. ' Should i just take a dex?' Eclair thought to herself as she crossed her arms in thought. It was then, she heard the boy's question, of what the machines on the table were. " There basically small computers with a bunch of pokemon information on them," Eclair explained. Turning back to face him, she said a bit more on it.
" There pretty much empty right know, but as you meet new pokemon the more data you get. From what I've heard, most trainers get one upon receiving there first pokemon," Eclair said. Of course, she didn't have one cause she never started as an official trainer in the first place. But, they would be extremely useful when she went searching for pokemon, and got more data that she could use. " What's your name by the way?" Eclair asked. Not wanting to keep referring to him as 'boy', all the time after all. It wasn't very polite, after all. " My name's Eclair, its a pleasure to meet you," Eclair introduced herself first in a polite manner. Feeling a poke on her back, Eclair turned to see Naru standing there.

" Whats wrong?" Eclair asked. Naru pointed to a small piece of paper on the table next to the table with the dex's on it. Going over to it, Eclair looked at it finding it to be a note. ' Dear trainers, i regret to inform you that i will be a way on vacation most of this month. I apologize, but feel free to get your starters that were promised. Dex's are set up for you there to, No worries...back to the sun...' Eclair reading threw it, wanting to face palm a little. " No wonder we couldn't find him," Eclair said with sigh.

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
O l i v e r • F e n c e - P o k e m o n B r e e d e r

User Image
                      Oliver watched as the rich looking kid went into the Professor's lab. Oliver was shocked really. That was breaking and entering! "I dunno what to do...stay as a witness of just hurry and run to the police." Oliver said with a small sigh. Just then, he saw a girl walk inside there. "Fen! Fenne!" Fennekin barked as he look up at Oliver. "W-What do you mean? I can't just walk in there just because everyone else is doing it." Oliver said nervously. Fennekin suddenly wiggled out of his grasp and jumped to the ground. "Fennekin!" Fennekin said. "You're right. I'll just act like I know what I'm doing. Plus...it's not like I'm robbing him or anything." Oliver said confidently.

Fennekin suddenly ran into a sprint and into the lab. "H-Hey! Wait up!" Oliver called out to him before he ran after him. Oliver quickly ran into the lab and looked at the two young trainers. "U-Um...hello! I-I was looking for the Professer to get my Pokèdex updated...though it seems he's not here." Oliver said nervously, losing all his confidence when he made eye contact with them both.

User Image
                      Fennekin - Fire type - Lvl. 6 - Male

Interesting Explorer

10,125 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
confused Well I guess this roleplay died

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff