Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
~Atsuo~

Atsuo stepped over in front of the holes spewing fire. "Mm..." He said to himself. "So... All I do is... make it to the other side..?" He asked.

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Riku

"If you can, for now. If it makes you feel any better, you can run! If you get hurt in any way, I can always lft you up out of harm's way"
User Image
~Atsuo~

"That won't be necessary teach." He said with a smile. Atsuo headed off to start. He started walking through. It was hot and he couldn't breath either. If he wasn't a Pokemon he would have burned to ashes. He was in the middle of gap of fire when his clothes started to burn off. They weren't flame-retarded. (Does that sound wired? =3=) "Gah!" he said blushing. It would have been embarrassing for his clothes to burn off, that's when he started to run. When he stepped out of the gap he flinched and stepped back. The air was a cold and it felt like it was ice on his body. Atsuo would rather be iced than embarrassed. He ran the rest of the way with the air blasting his face. And his clothes sizzling. "How embarrassing..!" He thought face blushing red. He jumped through the last gap and onto the ground where he was finally able to breathe again. He fell to the ground and started coughing.

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Riku

"Ha Ha! You made it! Well done! Don't worry about your clothes." Riku's eyes glowed purple and the particles of Astuo's clothes pieced together. Soon, Atsuo had all his clothes back.
User Image
~Atsuo~

(U said my name wrong!!! >w<!)
"Heh..." *Cough!* He went. "Thanks teach..." *Cough!* *Cough!* Atsuo stood up and started to walk to the wall... He leaned against it looking up at the ceiling. *Cough!* He went bringing his head down. When he stopped he saw the pool through his hair. "Huh..." He went.

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
((Sorry! >w< wink )

User Image

Riku

"Well you can now do whatever you want in the gym now! It's up to you!" Riku sat down and lifted up into the air, as though meditating.
User Image
~Atsuo~

"What about the other students..?" Atsuo thought. Atsuo stepped closer to the pool. and looked at his reflection. His face was dark with ashes. *Sigh* He went. He made a quick trip to his room to find shorts. He stepped into his room, closing the door, and then checking the other side of the door where he found the light switch. *Sigh!* He went. He was able to find some shorts and a towel rummaging through his room. He changed washing the ash off his face, and then leaving the clothes that were brought back to life by the teacher on the bed. He left barefoot with shorts on and a towel over his shoulder. He came back into the Gym where he stepped into the pool, and then bringing his body. He looked at his reflection again. There he was his regular self. It just looked like he had ears on his head. *Sigh* He sinked in the water up to his nose. He didn't want to drown.
User Image

User ImageRoseie Ray RainUser Image
Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in it's defense.

Roseie smiled skipping into the garden hereing that casses would be starting soon so she ran up to her room and got her papers lookingthrough them as fast as she could. Thouh she looked and looked she forgot were she put the paper.
Her heart thuded "I cant be late on the first day!!!! GAHHH!" She thought as she finaly found it, With an upward thrust to the air."AH! HA!"She giggled at herself and whent off to find the gym.
The school was bigger than she had even exspected. She rubbed her neck and turned to look at the wall that seem as if had been passed before. "I. Am. Not. Lost. I'm just saddly out of place." She smiled and saw that she indeed was lost and had past the wall more than just once before. Roseie chuckkled at her pardicament.
She just kept walking around she knew she would have to find it eventualy. "Yay!!! " She jumped into the air runing to mewtwo. "I finaly found this place, mewtwo." Roseie smiled at the slightly older man who had to be over run with this strong intaty inside him. All that she senced was mewtwo. She had loved mew and mew two their just so interseting, Not much known about them. She blinked twice up at him her red and blue eyes anctious.

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Riku

"Good that you have made it!" Riku then stood normally. "Welcome to P.E!" He smiled. There was something that Roseie had that just makes him want to smile. "Ready for your first lesson?"
User Image

User ImageRoseie Ray RainUser Image
Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in it's defense.

Roseie's lips parted in a huge smile. She nodded her head up and down quickly about 4 times. Her cheeks red from her roselia pokemon side. "What first?" She asked cocking her head to the side with curiousity. Giggles left her lips as she realized she had been calling him mewtwo. "Um.. What's your name? I'm sorry your name mustn't be mewtwo..." Roseie's lips pursed as she scuffed her foot on the floor. She was so exsited to be here with so many interseting pokemon. She always loved pokemon and this was like finding out there personalities as humans. Roseie's cheeks got reder for no reson other than her exsitment. Sence her change she flushed often and acted even more bubblely than she had before, which was alot to start with.
User Image
~Atsuo~

Atsuo was watching the new appearance from the pool. He had one eye open as usual. He took a deep breath and plummeted deep underwater. Where he stared for a bit.

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Riku

"My name is Riku. But you can call me Mewtwo if you want" Riku's tail swished fom side to side. "Well then, If you will follow me to the forest area" Riku pointed the way and then walked forward.
User Image
Ari Jelkens

The time after breakfast seemed to crawl by, but soon enough, the clock on the wall said it was only 5 minutes before Ari's first class was supposed to start. She pulled her schedule from her pocket to triple-check and then stood up and began walking, looking for the gym. Her eyes scanned the room numbers, looking for any sign that might point her in the right direction. And then she saw the gym and walked in. The Mew-Two man, Riku, was standing in the center, chatting with another student when she walked in. She looked around, trying to see what sorts of things were in here. It looked pretty impressive.

2,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Riku

Riku looked up and spotted Ari. "Hey Ari, glad you could join us!" His tail swished from side to side again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff